Eight Minutes More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Amanda purred, "later!"

Amanda stood up then helped Mia to her feet; saying "Be a good little girl while I gather some supplies," Amanda then went to a small locked closet embedded in the wall. Unlocking it with a key she took from her purse, Amanda--to Mia's amazement--returned with a thick stack of cloth diapers and other baby things. Mia fairly goggled. How did Ms. Hayes get ahold of this stuff? For a long second she wondered if she was dreaming.

Placing the pile down on the desk, Amanda solved the mystery by lifting her dress and petticoats. With noticeable embarrassment, she shrugged her shoulders and blushed.

Amanda said: "Lay down, little one," let's get you sorted, but noticing the sticky mess changed her mind. "On second thought, I should clean up a bit before we start! Hop down."

Mia followed both of the orders in turn, looking delightfully childlike as she tried to please.

Drying off the desk with one of the diapers, Amanda realized just how big a mess they actually made. Pee and sweat and (blushing as she completed her thought!) cum had splashed all over the place! It was a good thing that the school would be empty for a couple of days. Even so, it seemed best to try and clean up as much as possible before going back to their games. Grabbing two of the dry diapers, Amanda set to work. She'd have to come back and wash the place with a sanitizer to set things right, but this was a start!

Turning back to Mia, Amanda said "Back on the table, hon!"

The room was somewhat clean but Mia was still a wet sticky mess. Dry diaper in hand Amanda rubbed Mia dry, then powdered the sticky girl all over, excepting her pubes. Amanda asked: "You're being a good girl, right," then ran her finger lightly along Mia's thigh.

Mia shivered a bit but nodded "Yes!"

Rubbing her fingers across Mia's vulva, Amanda said "Now you need some diaper cream, baby girl. I don't want you to get a rash. But, before I continue, I need to tell you something, and I want you to pay attention and hear every word I say. I was nice before, exceptionally nice, letting you cum two times in a row without permission, but I will never let it happen again. Baby girls need to ask for permission to cum, indeed they need to beg!" Without warning, Amanda plunged her entire hand back into Mia's cunt and violently fucked the girl. With each plunge Mia screamed; Amanda's hand buried inside her, up to wrist. "What did I say Mia, tell me now!"

Thrashing on the table, and totally oblivious to everything excepting her mounting ecstasy, Mia didn't even hear what Amanda said.

Amanda brought Mia right up to the very edge, then yanked out her hand and said "And here I thought you were going to be obedient. Silly me. I guess some naughty little girl is going to have to wait."

Mia could only writhe in an agony of disappointment. Amanda had picked the exact worst moment to bring things to a stop. Even worse, she grabbed both of Mia's hands, preventing Mia from bringing herself off. Crying again, this time in frustration, Mia tried to wheedle. "Please, I'll be good, please mommy, pleaaaaase..."

"I don't think so. You should have listened to me when I gave you my important instruction. One teensy little rule: you simply have to beg." Then, just to drive Mia a bit more nuts, Amanda leaned down and pressed her breast into Mia face.

Mia began to suckle right away, and once more came "this" close to getting off. At the very last instant, though, Amanda pulled back again. "Silly baby, trying to get off without permission. Whatever could you be thinking?" Then, to further assert her dominance, Amanda pinched each of Mia's nipples with her fingernails; pinched them hard enough to make the poor girl scream. "Bad girl, making such a loud noise. You're really starting to try my patience. Now stay absolutely still or mommy's going to get mad. You wouldn't want to make mommy mad, would you?" Flicking the frustrated girl in the nose for fun, Amanda went back to her secret closet and fetched some rope. "I think it's time to tie you down a bit. We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself thrashing about, would we? No, of course we wouldn't!"

Mia could only stare up at her teacher, wide-eyed, and panting.

Amanda, suffused with her power, helped an unresisting Mia up onto her knees then bent the girl so she was face down on the desk. With a practiced hand she tied Mia's arms to her calves, then tied her legs to the desk; leaving the poor girl spread wide, totally exposed.

Mia braced herself for another spanking or worse. Instead, Amanda began to lightly trace her fingers across her body. The release of tension was so sudden that she began to bawl. The simple truth of the matter was that Mia was completely overwhelmed. The day had been a rollercoaster of emotion; too much to take in at once. She needed to cum again, her entire body burned with lust, but even so she also needed to curl up and have a good cry.

Stroking Mia's pubes, Amanda turned conversational. "My 'oh my, you are a damp little thing. It's no wonder that you need to wear diapers."

Just then, a key sounded quite distinctly in the locked upper door. To say that both of the girls panicked would be a vast understatement. Even so, there was nothing of greater substance to be done. Amanda might have backed away a bit, but like a rabbit caught in the headlights, she found herself unable to so much as move a single limb. As to Mia, she did have an immediate reaction, but in her case it was to merely release her bladder, yet again.

A second later, Amanda's husband walked into the room...

(To be continued...)

12