Eighteen and Eager to Learn

Story Info
A high school girl is eager to learn about sex.
6k words
4.23
14k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Megan was the hottest girl in high school, she was 18 and graduating in a month, she only dated football players, they were big, strong and had great endurance and they scratched her itch when she needed it. She dated most of the team, sometimes she would date two in a week, she was invited to all the parties and was known as a party girl.

Megan worked weekends as a receptionist, nine hour days, she talked to 50 people a day, smiled and helped them find the right office. She planned on attending college, she was anxious, she was smart, a good student, everything always went well for her, Megan needed a plan, a career.

Megan thought about the last guy she dated, a lineman, nice guy, he lasted about three weeks, she fucked him on the second date, he was a great lay, strong and thoughtful. After they had sex, he wanted to see her every night, it was a bit much, she tried to slow him down but he enjoyed her too much. He would pick her up from work, they would eat and fuck, and she got bored. The one before him, Bill, another jock lasted several months, he liked her, she liked him, and he only saw her once or twice a week that was enough for both of them.

After a few weeks, Meghan grew close to Bill, she wanted to spend more time with him, one night when he picked her up, she reached over and started rubbing his crotch, she watched his face, he was smiling. Meghan was tiny, she stretched across the seat, used both hands to open his pants, she pulled out his cock, it grew hard, she asked him to pull over. He pulled into a parking lot, his old Chevy had a bench seat. She told him to lean back, he lifted his leg onto the seat, she knelt between his legs.

Megan had both hands on his cock, she squeezed and massaged very gently, she dipped her head, opened her mouth and sucked the head into her mouth. She hummed on it and licked the tip with her tongue, his hands went to shoulders, he had never felt anything like her mouth on his cock. Her tongue worked on the head, she took it deeper, her tongue rubbed the underside of his cock. Her head slowly bobbed up and down, he started pumping his hips, he grunted, his hands tightened on her shoulders.

Megan had never given a blow job, she sucked a few cocks, but they never came in her mouth. She licked and sucked cocks but always pulled her head off the cock before they came. Bill grunted and started fucking her mouth, she was glad he was enjoying his cock in her mouth. She felt the first spurt, she sucked harder, she wanted his cum in her mouth, her head went down and his dick went deeper into her mouth.

Her hands and mouth worked his cocked, he kept spurting, she stayed down on him, her mouth filled with cum. Finally his cock started to get soft in her mouth, she pulled her head up, her mouth was closed and full of cum. She spun around and opened the car door, she bent over and spit out the mouth full of cum. It was thick, she started to gag, she spit until her mouth was empty, cum was all over her lips and chin, she opened the glove compartment and pulled out a tissue to wipe her mouth.

Bill didn't move, he had never felt anything as good as her mouth and tongue. Megan turned and looked at his limp cock, it was messy, she grabbed a few more tissues and started wiping the shiny, shrunken cock. She bent over and kissed it, she squeezed it and started playing with him, when he started to get hard, she looked up and said, "we better save it for later. " Bill tucked his cock back into his pants, she knew he enjoyed his blow job, then she thought, "I need a coke to wash the cum out of her mouth," she didn't mind the taste, but knew Bill didn't want to taste his own cum when he kissed her.

They drove to the drive-in, Bill got out of the car and opened her door, he hugged her, this was the best hug she's ever received from a date, her plan worked. Megan went to the girls room, the cum on her chin was hardening, she wanted to wash her face and rinse out her mouth. Bill had a burger, Megan just a coke, she wanted her mouth to taste good when Bill kissed her.

They met with friends and just hung out, Megan and Bill were popular and had a lot of friends, there was a keg party in the woods, they drove over. Megan was a wearing a short skirt, they arrived at the "kegger," Bill got out, Megan quickly removed her panties and hung the on the mirror, she's lost too many pairs and her mother was wondering why she never had enough underwear.

Megan was not a big drinker, two beers was her limit, Bill stayed with her, sometimes he would wander off but tonight he stayed by her side, she felt like they were a couple. They partied for a few hours, Bill was sitting on a log with Megan on his lap, she turned and kissed him, a little kiss, Bill pulled her face to his and kissed her soft and long. Her arms were around his neck, she parted her legs, he put his hand on her thigh, he moved it up to her crotch. He felt her bare crotch, she opened her legs, he rubbed between her legs with a couple of finger, she kissed him and moaned. His middle finger rubbed along her slit, she stood up and straddled him, her legs were wide open.

Bill's hand went back to her crotch and his middle finger back to her lips. Her lips were open and his finger slipped in, her arms wrapped around his neck, she tilted her hips up, his finger went deeper. She kissed him and moaned, he fingered her and rubbed his palm on her crotch and clit.

Megan loved sex, she loved to have orgasms, fucking was great but she didn't always cum. She squeezed her cunt, his finger felt good, she started to cum, he fingered her faster, she started an orgasm that lasted awhile. She slumped down, he pulled his finger out of her, it was wet, it smelled like sex. Megan smelled the sex and asked Bill, "is that from me?" Bill laughed and smelled his finger and then put it under her nose, some of her juices rubbed onto her lip, "that's what your pussy smells like,"she just smiled and enjoyed the moment.

It had been awhile since Megan had a beer, she stood up and moved toward the keg, her orgasm made her weak, her legs weren't very steady, she made it to the keg. She saw a couple of football players, three guys that Bill introduced her to earlier, two black guys and a white guy. They said hello and filled her cup with beer, she thanked them, she took a drink, and walked back to Bill, she offered him a sip. She didn't want to sit on the log her skirt was short and she had no panties on, she sat in Bills lap. They shared the beer, she whispered in Bills ear, let's take a walk in the woods, Bill said ok, he needed to take a whizz.

They walked into the woods, the moon was bright so they could see where they were going, Bill stopped and unzipped his pants, Megan reached for his cock. Bill said, "let me pee, " she wrestled it from his pants, stood beside him and aimed it at ground, he started getting hard, "I can't pee with you holding it, " Megan said, "I want to hold it while you pee," he waited a few minutes and started peeing, she laughed, "I knew you could do it."

He finished, Megan shook it for him and started stroking him, "I owe you one," she led him by his cock away from pee, he was hard in no time. She pulled his head down and kissed him, he wasn't sure how they were going to fuck, but he was ready. She turned around, bent over and leaned against a tree, she was short and Bill wasn't sure he could stoop that far down. There was a picnic bench a few yards away, he pointed to it and she walked over. He lifted her onto the bench, she knelt down and he could see her bare bottom in the moonlight, he pushed his hard dick between her legs, grabbed her hips and started pumping, he hit her ass hole a few times, she reached between her legs and guided him to her pussy, one thrust and he was in.

"Slow down," said Megan, "wait until you're in." Bill pushed slower and was soon half in her, she was taking his cock, her pussy was still sloppy wet from her earlier cum. They were both enjoying the sex, he was deep, she like it that way, and started pushing back, she wanted him deeper and harder. Bill had a rhythm going, his balls were slapping against her, she was grunting with each hard stroke, her head was laying on her arms while she was getting fucked. Bill started cumming, she felt him, she was almost there, he kept fucking and Megan had a little orgasm. Bill wrapped his arms around her hips and pushed in as deep as he could, Megan pushed back, she was enjoying the last of the fuck.

Bill pulled out and kissed her on her back, she fell forward on the table, she rolled over onto her back and sat up, she slid off the table and hugged Bill, "thank you," she said. Megan was drained, she wanted to sit down and maybe have a sip of beer, they walked toward the keg, grabbed a cup and a beer and sat down. It was getting late, she grabbed his hand and started toward the Chevy. Before Megan sat in the truck, she reached into the glove compartment and grabbed a handful of tissues, she wiped her legs and put the tissues at the mouth of her pussy, she didn't want Bill's seats covered in cum.

They drove home, Megan sat next to him on the seat, they were at her house, she put her panties on, things were great, they kissed, she went into the house. She went to her room and fell on the bed, she stripped down, the wet tissues between her legs made her smile, Bill fucked her and she enjoyed it. She gave him a blow job and they both enjoyed it. She fell asleep, a good end to a great night. She had to work in the morning, she woke up, showered, dressed and went to work.

She enjoyed her job, the people she met were dressed, polite and very pleasant. Some of guys would try to talk to her, they would ask her out, she was tempted a few times. Tom came in and out a few times a day, she wasn't sure if he was a tenant or a visitor. He always said high, if he was going out for food or coffee he would ask her if she wanted anything, she always refused. Tom was a swimmer, strong well built, tall, she thought he was about 23, not too old for her. She fantasized about him, especially when she was horny.

She grew tired of Bill and would only see him during the week. At the end of her Saturday shift Tom walked by, he asked her if she was getting off soon, she was sure he knew the answer, she said in a few minutes, why? Tom said, "I'm going to dinner, are you hungry?" She was, but was not dressed to go out, I'd like to but I'm not dressed, and I'm a little tired. Tom asked "what would you like to have for diner?" she said, "how about a salad, with grilled chicken?" He picked up his phone and placed an order, they'll deliver it in about 20 minutes, she said, "I can't eat at my desk, I'll get fired."

Tom said, let's go, they'll be there in soon, "where are we going?" Tom said, "my place", she smiled.

They left, it was a five minute walk, his apartment was nice, neat, clean and cozy. Megan was impressed, it looked like a model home, nothing out of place, she sat on the couch, she wore slacks and a top, she was not allowed to show any skin, they made that clear on the interview. Tom opened a bottle of wine, and poured a couple glasses, she took the glass and sipped it, there was a knock on the door, the food arrived.

Tom set the table, he set a nice table, he served the food. Megan thought she was dreaming, everything was perfect, they sipped wine and ate. Tom asked her if she had to leave at any particular time, she said no, and left it at that, she didn't want him to know she was still in high school.

Tom never even considered her age, she was well built, small, very cute. They finished their meal, and moved to the couch with their wine. Megan sipped her wine, it tasted good but she knew that she wasn't a big drinker, she already felt a glow from the wine. She kicked off her shoes and put her feet on the couch, "do you mind?" Tom laughed and said, "not at all."

They chatted, Tom was a swim instructor and a model, she was impressed, he was polite, smart and educated. Megan started smiling, she remembered her fantasies, she would like to see his body, she thought, "the night is still young." She finished her glass of wine, he poured her another glass, she leaned back and enjoyed the moment. Tom was watching her, he leaned towards her, she leaned forward and they kissed, just a soft, sweet kiss.

She looked at him, "that was nice," he smiled, took her glass and put it on the coffee table next to his. He pulled her on to his lap, they continued to kiss, she had her arms around his neck, they kept kissing him. His mouth tasted like wine, she straddled him.

She whispered in his ear, "stand up," she stood up then Tom, he was standing, she reached for his belt buckle, and released it, his pants were next, she pulled them down and he stepped out of them. She looked up at the bulge in his underpants, she kissed it and grabbed the waistband then pulled them down, this was a big cock.

Her hand wrapped around it, she held it in front of her face, and kissed it. Tom used his hand and put it against her lips, she opened her mouth and he pushed in, her lips closed around the head, she looked up, Tom was smiling. She licked and sucked, she knew what happens when you suck a cock too long, they cum in your mouth.

She stroked and sucked, she pulled it out of her mouth and stood up. She unbuttoned her blouse, and slid it off, her bra was next, her breast were free. She unzipped her pants and slid them off, she was in her panties, Tom stared, this was the best body he's seen in a very long time.

Megan sat on the couch and laid down, Tom knelt beside the couch, he bent over and kissed he stomach, he used his tongue on her belly button, his slow licking turned her on and made her giggle. High school boys did not eat pussy, they just fucked you. Tom was a giver, he wanted to make his partner happy and satisfied. He kissed down to her mound and licked her crack through her panties, his tongue pressed against her lips, she felt it, the pressure felt good. Her hand went to his shoulder, she squeezed, she reached down and pulled her panties down, his tongue was licking the length of her slit.

She wanted to open her legs but her panties kept them closed, Tom pulled them down past her knees, Megan lifted her legs out of the panties and spread her legs. She lifted her leg over his head, he was staring at the peach fuzz between her legs. He kissed her pussy lips, his tongue slid between them and into her, "harder," she said, he pressed harder and his tongue went deeper.

Tom used his thumb to rub her clit, Megan was cumming, she stiffened, her orgasm took control, she squeezed with her legs and moaned. It was over, Megan was smiling, she just had an intense orgasm that she did not think was possible.

Tom did not stop licking her, he lifted her legs higher and licked the length of crack, his tongue licked her asshole, this was a first, Megan did not resist, it felt good. Tom was skilled, his tongue lingered and was soon pushing into her ass, she was amazed at how good it felt, she reached for her crotch and started rubbing her clit and pussy. She had another orgasm, her mouth was open, she made strange noises.

"Tom," she called, "you have to stop," he lifted his head, he smiled, she looked down, his face was shiny. He sat on the couch and pulled Megan onto his lap, she straddled him, his cock was standing straight up, it was thick, the head was the size of her fist. She looked down at it, she kissed him, "what do you want me to do?"

Tom answered, "sit on my dick," "I think you're too big," said Megan," Tom said "let's try." Megan stood up, and squatted, she lowered her crotch to his cock, she looked down, she realized how big he was, she continued to lower her pussy.

She kissed him while she lowered herself onto his dick, "please go slow," she whispered into his mouth.

The head was pushing into her slippery cunt, the pressure felt good, it stretch her lips, it popped, it was in. She kissed his wet face, Tom had his hands on her hips, he pushed up into her, she wanted him to fuck her, she started down on his cock. Her pussy was stretched, it felt good, "lay me down and fuck me."

Tom replied. "let's take our time," he moved slow, fucking in and out of her, she moaned in his mouth as she kissed him. Her legs were getting tired, he was half way in, she was able kneel, this helped, she was able to control how deep he fucked into her.

She reached between her legs, she rubbed her clit, she wanted to cum again, she let him fuck as hard and deep as he wanted, she was cumming again, another orgasm shook her, she slid down on his cock.

"I'm going to cum, can I cum in you?"

None of her high school lovers ever asked, "as much as you want," she replied. He started fucking faster and deeper, she squeezed her cunt and hung on to his neck, she felt the first spurt, then all the rest. Megan didn't always cum when she fucked, Tom gave her at least three orgasms, she thought, "this guy is my new Saturday night fuck."

Tom's penis was deep, she could feel him getting soft, she stayed on his lap, his cock slid all the way in her, their crotches were rubbing. "Thank you," said Megan, "I'm not sure how much of your dick was in, but I'm sure you'll get it all in."

Tom laughed, "I'm not sure if that will happen,"

Megan said, "I hope you keep trying."

"We'll see if you're sore, before we do anything else," "I know my mouth isn't sore," said Megan, Tom laughed. Megan kissed Tom, "your face smells like pussy." She rolled off his lap, she kept her legs closed tight, she didn't want to leak on his couch. She lay back on the couch, she looked at Tom, he was looking at her, she smiled and spread her legs, "do you want to see the damage?"

Tom could see that her lips were puffy, her pussy looked like a little oyster, she bent her knees to give him a better look, Tom leaned over, his thumb rubbed her swollen lips. "That feels good", said Megan. He pushed into her, "is that ok?" Meghan smiled, she covered his hand with hers and tilted her hips up to give him better access. Tom asked, "are you horny already," Megan answered, "I'm not sure, but I always say, "if it feels good, do it." Tom rubbed her pussy, his thumb moved down to her tiny asshole, he rubbed harder, he watched her face, she closed her eyes and smiled.

Tom was surprised, Megan never refused any of his advances, he knew she's never had anal sex, she was too tight. Megan reached down to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, his thumb pushed in, up to the second knuckle. She squeezed it tight then relaxed, he slowly thumbed her ass, deeper with each stroke.

Megan heard and read about anal sex, she even rubbed her own asshole when she masturbated, she never had anything but Tom's tongue penetrate it. Tom asked Megan, "are you okay," she smiled and answered, "yes, I couldn't be better" then she said, "your thumbs pretty thick, I hope that's all you're going to put in there," Tom responded, "that's up to you".

He removed his thumb, she put her legs down, and sat up, she kissed him, "I have to clean up," he helped her up and pointed to the bathroom. She was surprised at how much of a gentleman he was, he was a great lover, polite and gentle, I hope he never finds out I'm in high school.

Megan cleaned up, Tom must have of had a month's worth of cum stored in his balls, it kept running out of her, she finally stuffed a tissue up her pussy. She went out to the couch, she reached for her panties and put them on. Tom stared at her body, it was perfect and she enjoyed sex without any inhibitions, how did he get so lucky.

Megan sat on the couch, she was comfortable sitting in her panties, Tom got dressed, he wasn't as comfortable being naked. Tom sat on the couch, Megan did not want too much small talk, she was not good at making up stories and she couldn't tell him the truth. She asked him how long his dick was, he replied, "soft or hard?" she laughed.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12