Eighteen at Last Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman learns the joys of sex from her parents.
9.2k words
4.51
98.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenniecee
Tenniecee
37 Followers

Author's note: This is the first of a two-part story. I love to hear from my readers so please feel free to leave a comment. As always, your votes are most welcome.

*****

Eighteen at Last - Part 1

Barbarella rolled over and looked at the clock. Seven-thirty! She was going to be late for school. She was about to throw off the covers and jump out of bed when she remembered the date. It was February 23, her birthday. No school for her today!

Snuggling back under the covers, she enjoyed a few more minutes in bed until the pressure on her bladder finally convinced her it was time to get up and enjoy the day. Jumping out of the warm bed, she made a dash for the bathroom. Finishing her business, Barbarella took a moment to look at herself in the mirror before putting on her nightie. Only five foot six inches tall, her athletic body was toned and muscular. Her wide hips and narrow waist provided her with just the right amount of curves. Cupping her hands under her breasts, she admired their near perfect symmetry. Some of the girls on the swim team thought her 32B breasts were too small. Barbarella thought they were just right. She was especially proud of her dark areolas and large nipples. She thought they made her look more seductive.

Giggling at the thought, Barbarella threw on her favorite nightie. It was almost too short, barely covering her perky ass. She liked the way the tight bodice accentuated her breasts, but most of all she liked the feel of the soft red silk against her skin. It always made her feel sexy.

The tantalizing smell of bacon greeted her when she opened the bedroom door. Mommy was making her favorite breakfast of bacon, soft scrambled eggs and waffles. Racing down the stairs, Barbarella burst into the kitchen.

"About time, Kitten." Her dad was lingering over a second cup of dad. "I was beginning to think you'd sleep the day away."

Seeing that he was already dressed for the office, Barbarella plopped herself on his lap, her nightie riding up until it barely covering her crotch.

"I thought you were going to take the day off and play with me today." She said making her best little girl pouty-face.

"Sorry Kitten. Something has come up at the office that I need to take care of. You and Mom can have a girls' day. We'll have plenty of time to play this evening."

"But Daddy, you promised." Barbarella wiggled her butt and did her best to look pitiful.

"Can't be helped Sweetie. Tell you what, you can open your birthday present now if you like." Her dad lifted her off his lap. "Sit down and enjoy your breakfast and I'll be right back."

Barbarella turned to see her mother placing a large plate on the table. Smiling, she opened her arms, inviting Barbarella to give her a hug. Barbarella grabbed her mother around the waist and gave her a big hug.

"Happy eighteenth birthday Baby." She said giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead. Barbarella looked up at her mother and smiled.

"Eighteen at last." Putting her hand to the mother's neck, Barbarella kissed her mother on the lips. Her mother responded by pulling Barbarella closer and sliding her tongue in her daughter's open mouth. Feeling her mother's hand fondle her ass, Barbarella slid her hand down and under the edge of her mother's short nightgown. The touch of her daughter's warm hand on her bare skin evoked a soft moan of pleasure. Both women began to move their bodies in the age-old dance of lust.

"Kitten, your breakfast is getting cold." The sound of her Daddy's voice started Barbarella.

"Mommy was just giving me a birthday kiss." She said as both women recovered their composure.

"What about Daddy? Does he get to give his big girl a birthday kiss?"

"You betcha!" Barbarella cried as she wrapped her arms around her father, pressing her breasts against his chest. Daddy smiled, placed his hand gently under Barbarella's chin, and gently lifted her face towards his own. His kiss was warm and passionate as his tongue penetrated deep into her upturned mouth. Barbarella spread her legs, grinding her crotch onto her Daddy's thigh. He responded by reaching down with both hands to grab her firm ass, pulling her even closer. Barbarella moaned softly. Her nightie rode higher and higher, threatening to expose her damp pussy as her body writhed in her Daddy's arms. She could feel the bulge in his pants growing larger.

"Slow down there Kitten." Her daddy said as he broke their kiss. "Save some for later!"

"Daddy, do you really have to go to work?" Barbarella said her best little girl voice. Stepping back, she lifted the edge of her nightie showing off her wet pussy to her father. "Don't you what to stay and play with me?"

Her Daddy looked at his daughter's neatly trimmed muff and sighed. "Yes Kitten, I'd much rather stay and play with you and Mommy, but work has to be done."

Barbarella stamped her foot and quickly covered her pussy.

"Open your birthday present. It's something very special." Daddy retrieved a gaily-wrapped box from the counter and offered it to Barbarella.

Barbarella quickly forgot her disappointment as she carefully unwrapped her gift. Inside she found a length of black velvet ribbon. Hold it up with both hands; she saw an emerald pendant securely attached to the center of the ribbon.

"It's a choker." Daddy said seeing the questioning look in her eyes. "The emerald was your grandmother's and belonged to her mother before that."

"Daddy!" Barbarella squealed with glee. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Thanks you so much."

"Remember, it's been in the family for a long time, so it's only for very special occasions."

"Don't worry Daddy." Barbarella said as she carefully replaced the choker in the box. "I'll take extra special care of it."

"I'm sure you will." He said as he kissed her forehead. Barbarella watched as Daddy kissed Mommy with the same passion she had felt just minutes before.

"I'll wrap things up at the office as quickly as I can. In the mean time..." he said grabbing his jacket from the back of his chair. "I'm sure my girls will find something fun to do while I'm gone." Giving his wife a wink, Daddy walked out the door.

"Finish your breakfast Baby." Mommy said, "We've got a busy day ahead of us.

* * * * *

Barbarella sat on the edge of the bed admiring the birthday gift she had gotten from Daddy. The pendant had a teardrop shaped emerald at the center, surrounded by a silver setting of small diamonds. Holding it to her throat with both hands, she was admiring how it looked in the mirror as Mommy walked it the room.

Looking over her daughter's shoulder, Mommy looked at Barbarella's reflection. "The stone goes well with your eyes." She whispered. "Time to get going." She said, slapping Barbarella's naked butt. "Put it away for now, we have a busy day ahead of us."

Barbarella placed the choker back in its box and placed the box on her dresser. "Are you going to shower with me, Mommy?" she said over her shoulder.

"Yes." Mommy said, "But first we need to take care of something."

Barbarella turned to see her mother standing naked with a razor in one hand and a damp towel in the other. Cocking her head, she gave her mother a quizzical look.

"Lay down on the bed, Baby. Mommy is going to shave your pussy."

"You mean shave my pussy bare like yours?" Barbarella instinctively held her hands over her crotch. "Will it hurt?"

Mommy laughed, "No baby, it won't hurt. In fact, I'm sure you'll find it very pleasurable. Now lay down on the towel I put on the bed."

Barbarella lay down on the towel with her legs dangling over the edge at the knees. "Like this Mommy?"

"Perfect Baby. Now spread your legs a little" Barbarella wiggled her hips and spread her knees wider.

"Perfect." Mommy said as she folded the damp towel and placed it on her daughter's pussy.

"Oh, it's warm." Barbarella giggled. She could hear Mommy humming softly to herself as she set up the rest of the items she needed. Sitting up slightly and resting herself on her elbows, Barbarella watched as Mommy lifted the warm towel from her body then reached down and picked up a can of shaving cream she had placed on the floor.

"Is that Daddy's shaving cream?" Barbarella asked. She loved to watch Daddy save in the morning. The thought of his shaving cream on her extra special private place made her very excited.

"Yes Baby, it's Daddy's shaving cream. Now lay back and relax so I can put some on your pussy."

Barbarella lay down and tried to relax. She heard the soft hiss of the can as Mommy put some of the thick white cream in her hand. Quivering in anticipation, Barbarella's body gave a small, involuntary jerk at the first touch of the shaving cream to her sensitive skin.

"Is it too cold Baby?"

"No Mommy." Barbarella's voice trembled as she tried to control her excitement.

"It's just fine." As Mommy slowly spread the foam, Barbarella closed her eyes, basking in the sensual feeling of thick, velvety shaving cream on her pussy.

"Feels good doesn't it."

"Oh, yes Mommy. It feels heavenly!" Feeling the familiar stirrings of sexual excitement deep in her cunt, Barbarella spread her legs further, giving her mother complete access to her inner sanctum.

"Ok Baby, lay still while I shave your muff." Barbarella felt her mother start at the base of her pussy and slowly slid the razor towards her tummy. Taking her time, Mommy gently stoked her daughter's pussy lips as she continued the shave. Every now and then, her soft caresses elicited a moan of delight. Looking up she saw Barbarella fondling her breasts. Mammy smiled and began cleaning the excess shaving cream from Barbarella's pussy lips. As she finished, she slid a finger along Barbarella's wet slit.

"Oooh!" Barbarella sighed. Mommy slid her finger deeper into Barbarella's pussy. "Aaah! That feels so good!"

Looking at her daughter's beautifully bare pussy, Mommy watched a small bead of moisture form on her lips and slide towards her ass. Leaning forward, she caught the drip on her tongue. God but she is sweet. Mommy licked Barbarella's pussy, sliding her tongue between her pussy lips and grazing her clit.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" Barbarella cried, arching her back. "Oh God Mommy, that feels sooo good!" Mommy lifted her head, and using both hands, spread Barbarella's pussy lips exposing her dripping cunt and swollen clit. Hungrily diving forward, she to thrust her tongue deep into her daughter and began to suck her throbbing clitty.

"Mommyyyyy... aaagh... oh... yes!" Barbarella cried. "Eat my... ooooh... Mommy... eat my pussy!" The sounds of her shrieks of joy mingled with wet sucking noises as Mommy feasted on her daughter's pussy. She had never tasted a woman so sweet and fresh. Lapping Barbarella's juices like a mad woman, Mommy slid a finger in her daughter's cunt and began to search for her G-spot.

"Fuck! . . . oh please ... Mommy... please fuck... my... cunt! Fuck... me... Mommy... Please... Fuck... me! Barbarella spread her legs as wide as she could and grabbed her mother's head with both hands pulling her closer to her hot pussy. She could feel a wave of pure pleasure rapidly building deep within her cunt. Just then, her mother found her G-spot and gently pressed her finger into the sensitive center of her daughter's universe.

"MOMMY!" Barbarella screamed as the orgasm exploded through her body. Holding on tightly as Barbarella thrashed uncontrollably on the bed, Mommy drank deeply from the moisture flowing from her daughter's pussy. Two more waves of pleasure flowed through Barbarella's body when Mommy finally stopped licking her pussy, and leaning forward, rested her head on her daughter's tummy.

"Oh Mommy..." Barbarella panted as she tried to catch her breath. "That was... so... wonderful!" Mommy crawled on to the bed and snuggled her daughter.

"Happy birthday Baby" she said softly as she stroked her daughter's hair.

Barbarella smiled. She had gotten one of her two special birthday wishes. The next one would have to wait until this evening. Tonight, after years of waiting, she was finally going to fuck her Daddy.

Since her birth, Barbarella had slept with Mommy and Daddy nearly every night of her life. Their lovemaking had been a pain when she was younger. Their noises and thrashing about had kept her awake, but over the past few years, she had come to enjoy it when they had sex. They had been very good about answering her questions when she became curious and had shown her how to masturbate so she wouldn't feel frustrated when their play aroused her. Several times a month, the three of them would sit together on the big bed and watch each other masturbate. Their mutual playtime had quickly became Barbarella's favorite family game and she looked forward to every occasion with great anticipation.

Barbarella wanted so much to play with Mommy and Daddy, but they had set some strict rules when she first began to get curious. There was to be no sexual contact for Barbarella until she turned eighteen.

The past year had been especially difficult. She loved to watch Daddy's big cock slide in and out of Mommy's pussy. She especially loved the way his cock seemed to disappear into Mommy. But her most favorite thing of all was watching Daddy cum. Usually when they were playing the masturbation game; he would shoot his cum on Mommy's titties and tummy. Mommy would spread the thick white cum all over her body. She said it was good for the complexion and kept her skin extra soft. Once when Daddy was really enjoying himself, he had shot his cum all over Barbarella. Even now, she could remember how hot it was. She had rubbed his warm thick Daddy-juice all over her body, especially her titties. She wanted to feel extra soft for Daddy.

Her second favorite thing was to watch Daddy lick Mommy's pussy. From the way Mommy begged for more, Barbarella thought it must feel wonderful. And it does she thought giggling to herself. She loved the feelings that coursed through her body when she masturbated, but they were nothing like the feelings she had just experienced as Mommy lapped at her wet cunny. Her body still tingled.

"Hey Baby, are you going to get dressed or just sit there all day?"

"Sorry Mommy, I was just thinking."

"Yes, thinking about your Daddy I'm sure."

Barbarella blushed at the thought of Mommy catching her daydreaming about Daddy. Standing up she opened her lingerie drawer and picked out a cute little balconette bra in black and red and a matching thong scarcely big enough to cover her now bare pussy. After looking through her wardrobe, she picked out a light purple knee-length dress in crape silk. A bit over the top for a trip to the Mall, but it was a special day.

Barbarella and Mommy spent the next five hours indulging themselves in their favorite girl's day out activity: shopping. Starting at the local Mall, they explored several new shops and a couple of their old favorites. They picked up a few things here and there, but most of their time was spent window-shopping.

Leaving the Mall, they headed for lunch at a local bistro owned by a good friend of Daddy's. The waiters hovered around Barbarella and she caught several men giving her the eye, but she paid them no mind. Her heart belonged to Daddy.

After a light lunch, the two women headed for the upscale shops along Main Street. After visiting a couple of nice dress shops, Mommy suggested they visit her favorite lingerie store, Marie's Boudoir. Barbarella was excited. She had visited the shop only once before and that was just for a few minutes when she accompanied Mommy to pick up a special order. The little shop had a European décor. The most beautiful, the most sensual lingerie Barbarella had ever seen filled every nook and cranny of the cozy sales floor.

"Cheri!" A tiny voice called from behind a display of panties. "How good of you to visit!" A petite woman appeared from behind the display and approached Mommy with arms wide open. The two women hugged and exchanged pleasantries like old friends. Them Mommy turned to Barbarella.

"Mme. Marie, let me introduce you to my daughter, Barbarella." Mommy said proudly. "Barbarella, this is my old friend, Madame Marie, the best dress maker you'll ever meet."

"Mon Cher! You flatter me." The little woman's accent was distinctly French. Turning to Barbarella, Marie first hugged her with both arms, then holding her at arm's length looked her up and down with a critical eye. "Mon Dieu! What a beautiful young woman she is. Tell me Barbarella, how old are you?"

Barbarella blushed at the complement. "Eighteen. Today is my birthday."

"Eighteen! Such a special age." There was delight in the little woman's voice. "No longer a child, but not yet fully an adult. Enjoy the time..." She said with a sigh. "...it will pass all too soon."

Barbarella smiled even though she was not too sure what to make of the strange little woman. There was an air of excitement and mystery about her as if she was a pixy or a sprite from the fantasy stories Daddy used to read to Barbarella when she younger. Still her smile was infectious and Barbarella loved the exotic sound of Marie's accent. Her own name sounded foreign and mysterious whenever Marie spoke it.

"So Cheri," The little woman said turning to Mommy. "What can Marie do for you today?"

"Today is all about Barbarella. As you said, she is no longer a child. It's time for her to learn the one of the secrets of being a woman, the difference between lingerie and underwear."

"Yes of course!" Marie clapped her hands twice. "Laci, come quickly." A late twenty something woman appeared from out of nowhere. "Watch the front, Cheri. Time to introduce Barbarella to one of great joys of womanhood."

Taking Barbarella by the hand, Marie headed for the back of the shop with Mommy in tow. As they approached the back corner of the shop, Barbarella saw two doors. Opening the nearest one, Marie led Barbarella and her mother into a quaint dressing room. There was an overstuffed chair and a matching settee. It was all very feminine and very, very French. In the far corner was a set of three tall mirrors.

"Now then, off with the dress." Marie helped Barbarella out of her dress and hung it carefully on a small rack. "Off with the pantyhose as well" Once the pantyhose was off, Barbarella handed it to Marie. "First lesson: the well-dressed woman does not wear pantyhose." Marie promptly chucked it in the trash. "Dreadful things." She muttered to herself. Now, step up to the mirror and let's get a good look at you."

Wearing only her bra and panties, Barbarella stood in front of the mirrors, while Marie walk around behind her checking her body.

"Nice, very nice." The little woman muttered half to herself. Producing a dressmaker's tape, seemingly from nowhere, "Off with the bra and stand up straight." Marie commanded.

Following the little woman's instructions, Barbarella removed her bra and handed it to her mother. As soon as her breast were bare, Marie began taking Barbarella's measurements. Starting with her high bust, she noted the measurements on a clipboard, next came her full bust, then underbust.

"Take a full breath." Barbarella did as she was told. "Good, now let it all out." As soon as Barbarella was completely out of breath, Marie took her underbust measurement, pulling the tape so tight in was almost painful.

"Excellent." Marie exclaimed. Next, she produced a long ribbon and tied it around Barbarella's waist. "Lean to the left and right." As Barbarella did so, the little woman adjusted the position of the ribbon slightly.

Seeing Barbarella's curious look, Marie pointed at the ribbon. "This is your natural waist." She said. "We need to mark it for several other measurements." Marie quickly took Barbarella's waist, high hip, and hip measurement. "Spread your legs slightly." As she did, Marie quickly placed the end of her tape on ribbon at the center Barbarella's back, then feeding the tape through her leg and pulling it snug, placed the tape against the ribbon on her tummy. Next Marie knelt on the floor, placed the end of the tape on Barbarella's crotch, and stretching it down her leg to her ankle, quickly noted the measurement. The little woman was so fast that Barbarella hardly had a chance to be embarrassed.

Tenniecee
Tenniecee
37 Followers