Eighteen Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie and Missy decide to persuade Scott over dinner.
1.1k words
4.18
23.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten sets of lingerie later, with Scott pitching a tent in his pants the whole time, we finally relinquished our grip on him and left the store together, Missy and I with two new sets of underwear each. One set was in the bags in our arms, the other was underneath our clothes. We paid for all of them, of course—I'd worked too many summers in retail to ever even think about shoplifting. But we walked out with them on because we knew Scott would know they were there. They were his top picks.

Mine was a tiny blue thong that disappeared in the curves of my ass, slender as it was, and a push-up bra that seemed to turn my B's into largish C's. Missy's was a pair of teeny tiny blue boyshorts that showed off her curvaceous ass, and a plunge bra that emphasized the fantastic cleavage of her natural D's.

I'd gone with a black, slinky dress for the day, while Missy had gone with a skimpy yellow sundress that barely managed to conceal the bottom edge of the boyshorts. Together, we were Scott's walking wet dream.

"Okay, like, seriously, after that performance I feel like I should pay for dinner myself," said Scott in the back of my Civic, shaking his head. "I mean, that was just all the two of you giving. I feel like I should be giving back."

I gave Missy a seductive glance. Her eyes met mine, and I felt the same twinging between my legs that I was sure she felt. "Oh, don't worry," I said. "We probably got more out of it than you two did."

Scott snickered. "When you say it that way, it makes it sound like you two fucked in the dressing room."

Silence reigned in the car.

"Wait..." said Scott.

"Oh, don't be silly," I said, shaking my head. "We didn't fuck. It was just foreplay."

"Oh my God," Scott stammered. "There was foreplay?"

"Whoops, we're here," said Missy devilishly. "Looks like we'll have to explain that another time."

We pulled into the parking lot of the Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant. I wasn't a delicate eater like a lot of girls in L.A. I didn't pig out often, but when I did, I wantedsteakandpotatoes, dammit. And there wasn't a better place to get those than the Cheesecake Factory, followed by a dessert that was better than sex.

And if it wasn't, I'd be finding out tonight.

I'd called ahead and made reservations, so we were shown to our seats immediately. The dim lighting in the place made our private table in the back seem candlelit, even though there wasn't a flame in sight. I'd made sure we got a booth, so I sidled into the round leather seat in the middle, with Missy on my right and Scott on my left.

The waiter took our orders, and in minutes we had our meals before us. Scott had gone for steak, like me, and we fell into our meat with a will. Missy was a vegetarian, but she munched her salad with gusto. All of us got cokes, which we clacked together like they had rum in them. And for a half hour, it was all eating and talking and remembering the last days of high school that we'd all just survived a few weeks before. Missy stole quick glances at me and I at her. My hand would stray to her shoulder or her thigh, only to dart away quickly. For a good five minutes, her fingers toyed with my red hair. But Scott was oblivious to all of it, and so we restrained ourselves until the meal was over.

But by that point, I was hungry for something else.

"Sorry about the prices tonight, Scott," I said as I daintily wiped the last of my meal from the corner of my mouth with a napkin.

"Seriously, after this afternoon, I don't care at all," he said. "If you want, I'll gladly pay for dinner."

"Oh, no you don't," said Missy firmly. "You're splitting it with me. Tonight is all about Angie." She looked deep into my eyes as she said it, lacing the words with double meaning.

Scott looked back and forth between the two of us. "Okay, let's go back to that. Did you two seriously fool around in the dressing room?"

"Only a little," I said, giggling. "You know. Like friends do."

"Well, I'm friends with both of you," he said sullenly. "When do I get my benefits?"

"Tonight, if you want them," I said immediately, looking him dead in the eye.

He smirked, but then the expression fell away from his face. "You're not serious."

"I'm dead serious," I purred. I slid my hand across his thigh, brushing it up toward his cock. "I want both of you. You and Missy. Tonight. For my first time."

Scott gulped visibly. "Two at once? Don't you want to...I don't know...start slow, and work your way up?"

I shook my head. "Nuh-uh. I've been dreaming about tonight for months. And now I've got you both here."

Scott looked nervously over at Missy. "Okay, this is a joke, right? A practical joke on me? Because I'm the guy? I'm the horny one?"

I grabbed the collar of Scott's shirt. "I turned eighteen today. For the last year, I've been turning away guys—including you, that one time—who wanted to turn me into a woman. I've wanted to take every single one of them up on their offer—very much including you. But I didn't. So don't you ever say to me thatyou'rethe horny one."

Scott blanched. "Okay," he squeaked. "Sorry. But it's just...this is all a little sudden. I thought you guys were joking about making out in the dressing room."

Without another word, I turned and grabbed Missy. Our mouths met, the dance of our tongues already beginning to feel familiar. The dressing room hadn't been the first time we kissed. There had been a few drunken incidents at parties. But this was the first time we were acknowledging how badly we'd both wanted to do this for so long. My hand strayed down until it was wrapped around her tit as I moved my mouth lower, sucking greedily on the curve of her throat. I realized with a thrill that her hand was between my legs, working its way up and struggling to pull aside the blue lace of the thong.

I pushed it away. "Not yet. I'm so horny that you'll make me cum right here in the booth."

"I want to," she whispered.

"Not yet." I nipped her ear and backed away. Then I turned to Scott. His eyes were dinner plates, and he seemed rigid in his seat. I moved my hand between his legs. Yes.Veryrigid.

"So," I said. "Now you know we're not faking. So are you going to take us to your apartment, or are we just going to do this in the back of my car?"