Eighteen Years and 5 Months Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue continued its path downwards. It stopped at the beginning of her pubes, and began to toy with its uppermost hairs. My upper lip was rubbing against whiskers from where she had shaved and shaped her cunt hair.

My tongue explored the dense matt of hair, drilling down through the curls to her soft skin. I continued my downward path, until my tongue was at the highest point of her slit.

I made it take little vertical movements from the bottom of her column of pubic hair to just below where her slit started. As I moved downwards my tongue gently and almost clinically made a little parting between her cunt lips. I must have repeated this a hundred times, whilst I carefully edged myself lower in the bed. I could then move my attention lower, which I did by making my tongue take longer strokes.

On the upward stroke, I could feel her lips parting and her clitoris felt like a hard bud when my tongue travelled over it. On the downward stroke, my tongue struck the side of the small red blood filled clit with a bump, and then passed over it to descend into the depths of her flaps, and eventually into the wetness of her cunt hole.

I was concentrating very hard, and licking her with all my heart, soul and imagination, but I was not fully entering her quim. I was going up and down, assaulting her clitoris and her cunt at either extreme of my stroke, but concentrating on neither.

I changed tactics and concentrated on her clitoris. I didn’t move my head at all, and merely lapped at it with my tongue. Teasing her bud, with quick vibrating moves. At one point, I retracted my tongue, and then lowered my mouth until my lips surrounded her little clit. I sucked and felt it slip into my mouth. I sucked rhythmically for a couple of minutes, and I swear I felt it grow. Then it returned to stimulating her clit with my tongue. Manipulating it. Teasing it. Beating it with the softness of my tongue.

I could feel Christine writhing beneath me. I could feel her hands grabbing at the back of my head. I could feel her fingers grasping and pulling at my hair.

When I felt that the time was right, I moved my head lower and started to play with her cunt hole, but as I did so I had moved my hand up, so that my fingers could keep up the clitoral stimulation. I rubbed it with small circular motions. By this time it felt like a hard bean beneath my finger pad, that I could roll and cajole into sexual enjoyment.

I heard near inarticulate cries as she tried to make me stop. I heard her say that it wasn’t fair, that I should be getting some too, but I was too wrapped up in what I was doing to heed her words, and I continued with my ministrations on her eager cunt.

I inserted my tongue into her cunt and tasted her juices. I sucked them into my mouth, and swallowed them eagerly. All the time, my fingers kept working, as my tongue reamed her. I projected it deep within her as far as I could, before withdrawing for another penetration. I moved my tongue in and out and around her welcoming cunt.

I stretched her opening with my tongue. I lapped at her, like a dehydrated hound in a drought laps at its drinking bowl.

She was moving wildly beneath me, and I could feel her hands frantically grabbing pieces of my clothing and trying to pull me off.

But not very hard.

I believed that she wanted me to stop, out of a sense of fair play. Because she wanted to do to me, what I was doing to her. And this was borne out because she didn’t try very hard to make me desist.

My other hand crept up, and I inveigled a finger into my own mouth, whilst not stopping my tongue from doing its duty. I wetted my finger with a mixture of my own saliva and her cunt juice, before slipping it into her unresisting quim hole.

I had withdrawn my tongue simultaneously so that her cunt penetration was not interrupted. My left hand was jiggling with her clitoris. My right hand had a finger plunged into her minge. And I lowered my head even further and traced the short path from her cunt to her arse.

It was a very awkward position to be in, and not at all comfortable, but I didn’t care. I traced the outline of her anus with my tongue. My head was twisted at a painful angle, but I ignored it. However it meant that I was prodding myself with my own hand, and that my chin was getting very wet.

I stuck my tongue into her arsehole and started moving it in and out. Thus far everything I had done, I had done instinctively. I didn’t know if this was how lesbians made love, but it was what I felt was right to be doing, and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Unfortunately my neck was twisted at such an unnatural angle that I couldn’t keep up this assault for very long and reluctantly after a final push with my tongue deep into her arse, I twisted back to start face fucking her again.

My tongue penetrated her cunt as my finger left it, and I was pushing it as deep as I could inside her. She was bucking beneath me. She had stopped trying to stop me, and it sounded as if she was well on the way to an orgasm. I moved again, and my mouth took over the manipulation of her clitoris

By now, even in my distracted state I could hear her yells and grunts and I had trouble keeping in position because she was moving about so much. I felt her tense up as the first throes of her orgasm threatened, and then she blew.

It was all I could do to keep my tongue in the approximate area o f her cunt as she started thrusting upwards, outwards and sideways at the same time. Her arse was leaving the bed as she arched herself upwards as each wave of ecstasy overwhelmed her. She was shouting “yes” and in my happiness at giving her so much pleasure I wondered if her neighbours would complain, but I continued.

I could feel her juices erupt from her and cover my face where it came into contact with her hole. I felt my chin actually open her slit and enter her a little bit, as the muscles in her vagina relaxed as she orgasmed. Her head was thrown back, and she was gasping, panting and shouting. Her back was arched and rigid, and I was still manipulating her clitoris with my fast moving tongue.

But eventually, I felt her begin to relax, and the quality of her screams decreased, and I knew that she was on the way down.

I continued until she was lying there almost passively, just giving the occasional whimper, before I stopped. I pulled my head away and looked at her cunt. It was raw and open, and I could see a trail of white juice dripping from it and flowing into her arsehole. I couldn’t help myself, but I had to lower my head and give her wet, open and sated cunt a kiss, before I sat up.

During the long night that followed she more than made up for it, by making me cum three times, whilst she only came another once.

She asked me why I hadn’t stopped and allowed her to have a go at me at the same time, since it was our first time together, and she didn’t want to be a selfish lover. I tried to give her a reply that made sense, but what it basically came down to was that I needed to make sex clean again. And that it felt right for me to bring her off, without a thought for my own pleasure.

I don’t know if it was her lesbian cynicism speaking but I thought that she encapsulated how I felt with the words “Making love is about giving. Men are about taking.”