Eighteenth Birthday

Story Info
Older brother gives sister a present on her birthday.
2.1k words
4.28
315.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Heidi’s 18th birthday, but since it was a weekday all of her friends were at home. They had planned to do something on the weekend, but Heidi wanted a little something on her actual birthday. It sucked that she was still a year away from legally drinking in the bars, and still three years from legally drinking across the border in the U.S.

Her parents were gone for several days, so she had the house to herself. She sat in the living room drinking a beer flipping through the movie channels, hoping something would grab her attention. She found a movie that she had seen several times before and left it there while she got up to get another beer.

“Hey sis.” A voice said. Heidi jumped, and then turned to face her older brother.

“Alex, what are you doing here?” She asked. Alex had his own place across town and usually stopped by on Sunday to do his laundry.

“It’s my little sister’s birthday, so I thought I would stop by.” He said holding up a twelve pack of beer. “Besides, hasn’t anyone ever told you, it’s not good to drink alone?”

“I think I heard that somewhere.” She replied. “Why are you really here?”

“I just don’t think that anyone should be alone on their birthday, even you.”

“Ha, ha, very funny.”

“Hey, I’m a legend in my own mind.” He said, as he put the case of beer in the fridge and then grab himself one.

They both headed to the living room and sat on the couch to watch the rest of the movie. An hour and six beers between them later, the two of them were talking. More like Heidi was complaining and Alex was listening.

“It sucks that no one could find the time to come over tonight.” She said.

“Didn’t you tell me that your friends had something planned for this weekend?”

“Yeah, but I want to do something with them tonight, even if it was to sit around the house and drink with my friends.” She replied. Heidi rambled on about other things while her brother listened patiently.

“Did you know that I haven’t even been fucked yet? Oh, I’ve sucked dick and have had my pussy fingered and eaten out, but I haven’t been fucked.” Alex almost choked on his mouthful of beer. “You okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, I just never expected to be having a conversation about your sex life.” He replied.

“Why?”

“Why? Cause you are my sister. I would never think to talk to you about my sex life.” He said.

“Oh, I have already heard stories about your sex life.” Again Alex looked shocked, but at least this time he didn’t have any beer in his mouth.

“Like what?” He asked.

“I know about you and Monica fucking in her car, I have heard that you had a threesome with Danielle and Tiffany.” She said.

“How did you hear about those?”

“Girl talk and gossip mostly.” She said with a smile.

“I didn’t know that things were being said about me.”

“Good things are all that I have heard.” She said.

“So I get a lot of sex and you haven’t gotten any, so together we balance out.” He said.

“Sure if you want to look at it that way.”

“Hey, if you weren’t my sister, I would want to fuck you.” Alex said as he finished his beer and then went to the kitchen for other. He came back and sat down on the couch. Heidi got up, walked over to him and straddled him.

“You would really want to fuck me?” She asked. He stared at her for a moment before replying.

“Yes, if you weren’t my sister.”

“But I am your sister and I think that I want you to fuck me.”

“What?”

“Who better to take my virginity than my older brother? At least I know that you would be gentle and make it memorable, instead of me getting fucked by some guy wanting to get his rocks off and using me.” She said. The alcohol clouded Alex’s head, and her drunken logic made sense.

“True, but…” Before he could say anymore, his sister kissed him, sticking her tongue in his mouth. He kissed her back, grabbing and caressing her ass. When they broke off the kiss, Alex once again looked at his sister. A little voice at the back of his head was screaming out that this was wrong. He grabbed his beer and downed half of it before taking a breath. He hoped that the beer would drown out the voice. Heidi took the bottle from him and downed the rest.

“What now” she asked, as she started shaking ever so slightly.

“Nervous?” He asked.

“A bit.”

“Don’t worry, just follow my lead and if anything doesn’t feel right, let me know and we’ll stop.” She nodded her head in agreement.

He pulled her t-shirt up, off of her and when it was halfway over her head, with only her mouth exposed; he stopped and kissed her again. Once the shirt was off, she reached behind her and undid her bra freeing her 36c breasts. He took a moment to admire them as he caressed them. He pinched the nipples and then rubbed them with his index fingers.

“Mmm, I want you to suck on my tits.” She said. Never one to argue with a woman during sex, he did what he was told. He took her left nipple into his mouth and gently flicked it with his tongue and then he sucked on it until it was standing fully erect. He moved to the other one and did the same thing. While he worked on her tits, she tried getting his shirt off, and found that he didn’t want to stop sucking on her tits long enough for the shirt to come off his head.

After she had gotten his shirt off, he pushed her onto the couch beside him and then slid off, onto the floor between her legs.

“I want to suck your cock first.” Heidi said as she sat up. Alex stood up in front of her and went to undo his pants. Heidi slapped his hands away.

“I want to do it.” She undid the button and opened the zipper. She slid the pants down to his ankles and then started nibbling on his cock through his underwear. She pulled the underwear down and took a moment to stare at her brother’s seven-inch cock.

“My, big brother what a nice cock you have!” She said and took it into her mouth. She started off slow and then quickened her pace. She would stop and nibble on the head of his dick, before licking the length of the shaft.

“You are good at this, I must say.” Alex said.

“Why, thank you.” She said and then took another mouthful of dick. Several times during her cock sucking, Alex’s knees almost gave out, but he grabbed onto his sister for support.

“If you keep that up, I am going to cum soon.” He said. Heidi responded by picking up the pace. She was sucking faster and sometimes she would drag her teeth gently up the shaft. She was playing with his balls as he felt the sensation start.

“I’m gonna cum.” He said. Heidi showed no sign of stopping. She sucked and stroked his cock with one hand and played with his balls with the other. The sensation was getting closer; Alex tried to hold it off as long as he could. Finally he released his load into his sister’s mouth. He shot load after load into her mouth, she swallowed what she could but some of it leaked out the side of her mouth. Soon he was done cumming and Heidi let his dick slide out of her mouth. She took her fingers and scooped up what had come out of her mouth and sucked it off her fingers, she then grabbed her beer and took a swig to help wash the cum down.

“Wow, you are a good little cock sucker.” He said as he sat down in one of the living room chairs.

“Thank you. I told you I knew how to suck cock.” She said with a smile. Heidi got up and got them both a beer, while Alex sat and recuperated after the best blowjob of his life.

Alex once again knelt between Heidi’s legs and undid her pants. He pulled them and her panties off and tossed them over the chair. He wasn’t really surprised to see that her cunt was shaved. He spread her legs and slowly kissed his way from her left knee to her cunt. Once there he took a moment to look up at her and smile a mischievous little smile. Alex thought of teasing his little sister for a bit, but then decided to dive right in.

He buried his face into his sister’s pussy and started licking like a madman. This took Heidi by surprise, but pleasure took over before she could protest. He worked on the outer lips, going back and forth from licking them to sucking on each lip, while his fingers penetrated her hole. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and forefinger and he moved on to her inner pussy and showed it the proper attention. Every time Heidi had an orgasm, she pulled Alex’s face in closer to her pussy and held it there until it subsided. On her last orgasm, Alex had to push himself away, just to catch his breath; the orgasm was that long.

“Are you okay?” She asked a little embarrassed.

“Yeah, fine. Just needed to catch my breath.”

“I have never had an orgasm go for that long or be that strong.” She said.

“Well I aim to please.” He said. “Should I continue or do you want to move on?”

She thought about it for a moment. “I think I am ready to move on.”

He got back in front of her and spread her legs, holding her knees. He positioned his cock just outside the entrance of her cunt.

“Are you sure about this? This is your last chance to turn back, because once I start, you can’t be a virgin again.” Alex asked.

“I’m ready.” Heidi said without a moment’s thought. His dick touched her cunt sending a shock wave through her body. He pushed in slowly, since even though she was wet, it was a tight fit. He kept going until he felt some resistance.

“This is going to hurt a bit.” He said. She nodded. He pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back in quickly, taking her virginity. Heidi let out a scream.

“You okay?” Alex asked.

“Yeah,” She said as she took a couple of deep breaths until the pain was gone. She looked up at him and nodded that she was ready to go on.

Once again he started thrusting slowly, until she had gotten used to him and loosened up inside. He picked up the pace and Heidi was moaning in time with his thrusts. His knees where getting sore from being on the floor, so he pulled out and sat down on the couch. Heidi straddled Alex and was surprised on how different being on top felt. Alex’s cock went deeper than before as she sat down on him. She didn’t move for several moments relishing the new sensation. At first she found it awkward to move while on top, but soon found her rhythm.

Alex sat back enjoying the show of his sister’s tits bouncing while she rode his cock. He couldn’t watch them for long before he wanted to suck on them again. He cupped both boobs while nibbling on one of the nipples and caressed the other with his fingers. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock as she came several times. He felt himself getting closer to cumming.

“I’m gonna cum soon.” He said.

“I want you to cum inside of me.” Heidi replied.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” She said. With that, Alex grabbed her hips and thrusted faster as Heidi bounced on him harder. Soon Alex was shooting his load deep into his sister’s cunt as she came at the same time.

Once they were done, they lay together on the couch catching their breaths.

“Wow that was great!” Heidi said and then kissed her brother.

“Happy birthday little sister.”

“I hope that we can do this again some time.”

“So do I.” He replied.