Eighteenth Birthday Present Ch. 02

Story Info
Submissive mother enjoys her son.
1.9k words
4.37
228.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed with a big smile on my face, remembering what had occurred between my mother, father and me. I could hear my dad still having sex with her as I drifted off to sleep. Normally an early riser, I slept in late and it took a few minutes for me to remember what had happened. My dick was at full mast as I went to pee and shower. I was a little nervous about facing them this morning as I was still in shock about having sex with my mother.

I could hear my mother in the kitchen as I came down the stairs. She was humming some tune as she was making breakfast. “Well, lazy head, about time you woke up this morning. One more week of school and then summer vacation; bet you can’t wait for that. Your father went out and will be back later.”

“Mom, about last night, I umm, want to, err…”

“Joey, I’m so sorry it happened but dad made me do it. I hope you’re not too upset.”

“Upset, I feel great. It was wonderful and I want to do it some more. I loved it. You remember what dad said, that you would be available to me whenever I wanted it and I want it again.”

“Oh no, It isn’t right what we did last night. You know that.”

“Mom, get it straight, I loved it and want to do with you until I get a gal of my own. And second, I don’t want to come downstairs looking at you in that torn bathrobe and old nightgown. Now get upstairs and put on something more attractive and comb your hair. I’ll be up in a few minutes to check you out, right after I finish my breakfast. Just do it or I’ll speak to dad.”

I watched as she left the kitchen and went upstairs. Wow, was I delighted as I watched her leave and then I realized that I was hungry. Mom had made eggs and toast and I scarped them down instantly. Then I turned my head and looked up the stairs and with a big grin as I started to go to my parent’s bedroom. She was in the bathroom taking a shower. As I opened the door she said, “Wait for me in the bedroom, I’ll be right out.”

Holy shit, she was going to do as I said. I didn’t realize the control that I had. I took off my shorts and tee shirt and went back into the bathroom and into the shower with her. I was floating on a cloud with an enormous erection as I put my arms around her and asked my mother to wash me all over. We took turns with the soap, rubbing and soaping each of us all over, kissing each other while I rubbed her tits and her clean shaven pussy. I couldn’t believe how great and empowered I felt. I could have sex whenever I wanted.

“Let me dry you off,” she said as we got out of the shower. Taking a big towel she started to dry me giving special attention to my erection which was close to coming. “Wait for me as I dry myself off.”

“No, suck me because I’m ready to come now.” With that same smile I had seen last night she got on her knees, and started to suck and give me a hand job. Sucking, rubbing and in no time she again swallowed my ejaculation. She arose and began to kiss me and push some of my cum into my mouth, her tongue attacking my mouth, pulling my mouth hard onto her lips.

“I hope you can do it again,’ she said, ‘because I need to feel you inside of me, right now.” With that she pulled me into her bed. In bed she took my soft dick into her mouth saying, “You love fucking your mother, don’t you? You want to get your prick hard and stick it into my cunt, don’t you, Joey. Don’t you,” she repeated, as all I could do was nod my head. She kept repeating fuck, fuck, fuck, cunt, cunt, cunt.

“You like me to talk dirty, don’t you, my son.”

Taking her head with my hands I whispered into her ear, “I love you for being bad and talking dirty. By now my cock was throbbing again as I pushed her back onto the pillow and went between her legs, pushing myself into her.

After having come a few minutes before, I found that I couldn’t come again so soon and at least thirty minutes went by. I leaned over and apologized for not being able to climax into her. My mother started to laugh, between moans, and said, “I’ve come at least six times since you’ve started so don’t you worry. Most guys come too fast, including your father.” She continued to laugh and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock. I remember telling her how great that felt. Again, she started to laugh and I felt myself being squeezed inside of her and I began to spurt in her. What a warm and great feeling as I lay next to her, my fingers tickling her nipples while her nails strolled around my stomach and inner thighs.

I couldn’t believe it but I was getting hard again and I asked her to turn sideways so we were spooning and I had my arms around her, squeezing her breasts and trying to get back inside of her. Still laughing, mom took my erection and put it inside of her. I immediately felt her muscles contract around my dick. I pushed into her as she giggled, moaned and asked for more. Slowly, I got her to get onto her knees as I went behind her, pushing as hard as I could. “Ask for more, use dirty words, now”, I screamed at her.

“Fuck me, screw my cunt, bang my pussy, hard. Take your mother and fuck her, whenever you want, fuck me, fuck me.” Her moans and words were so loud that I was worried if our neighbors could hear her.

But her language did it and I came for the third time that morning. I fell on top of her, my chest heaving as I was trying to catch my breath. My mother looked at me and said, “Well, we’ll have something to tell your father, won’t we”, as she started to laugh again while stroking my head and scratching my back.

“Mom, I know I just had breakfast but I’m starving again.”

This time she really started to laugh as she got out of bed. “Get dressed and go down, I’ll be there right away and we’ll have a proper breakfast like two lovers should.”

After my second breakfast I lazed around the living room while mom straightened up. I noticed that she was wearing a nice robe and not that ratty housecoat she always wore. I smiled to myself and told her I was going out.

“Remember, nothing that has happened can ever be spoken about to anybody or we will be in serious trouble with the law. Do you understand? I mean, do you truly understand what I am talking about?” I nodded, gave her a kiss on her lips and pretended to lock my lips.

“I’m not a dodo, mom,’ I started saying, ‘I know that this can never be talked about.” What I didn’t say was that I was too afraid of what my dad would do to me if I ever talked about what had happened.

My father had taken the car so I rode my bike to the basketball court to shoot some hoops and when I was returning I saw him pulling into the driveway. We walked into the house together while he boomed out, “Anything interesting happen today?” The big grin on my face must have clued him in to the day’s activities. “Come here, mother, and tell me all about it. You know I love to hear about your experiences.”

And she did tell him in detail about all that happened, laughing at some of our antics that morning. I was sort of squirming in my chair, a shit eating grin on my face. One of the things she told dad was that she had so many orgasms that she lost count and that I did it without having to suck her pussy, just by fucking. Dad looked at me and also laughed as he said, “Well done, kiddo. How does it feel to be a man?”

“Great, just great. I hope I can continue to do it some more. By the way, last night mom said you liked her having sex with other men. What’s that about?”

Mom answered, “I never wanted to do it but your dad insisted that I would enjoy sex more if I had gang bangs. I hated doing it.”

Dad interrupted, “Do you like it now, do you like having several men fuck you all night. Answer me and tell your son the truth.”

“Yes, I love it now but I didn’t want to do it at first. You made me do it.”

I spoke up saying, “Wow, dad you and a bunch of guys screw mom all night. That’s wild.”

“No,” my mother said, “He doesn’t do me. He has another woman for himself. The others stay with me.”

Looking at both of them I asked who the woman he brings to the orgy was. My mother called out, “The same woman he was fucking this afternoon” as she sighed and looked away. “Ask him who she is, ask him.”

“Dad, now that I’m into this scene, who is she?”

Before he could answer my mother called out, “Your sister, Judy. That’s right, he fucks your sister every chance he gets.”

“But she’s married to Harry”, I naively said.

Dad looked at me and began to explain that Harry was the one who had suggested the orgies. “Harry knew how much Judy loved me and wanted to fuck me and since they were both swingers, he got me involved with my daughter. She loves both of us while Harry loves to fuck your mother and mom loves his big cock. I mean it’s huge. Then when your mother wanted more than the both of us could give her I decided to bring in some other men. Harry was able to find young studs and they would have a sex orgy with your mother while I fucked your sister. Your mother insisted that we do it in the same room so she could watch us doing it on and we could see her getting laid. Judy and I would end up falling asleep while mom went on through the night. By the way, Harry and Judy are both going to spend next weekend at our house. They want to see what has started between you and mom. Just the five of us, no one else this time. How about it, kiddo, think you can handle it?”

“With a little more practice with mom, I think so.” As I said that my mother crossed her legs and gave me a smile that my father didn’t see. I finally realized that my mother protested too much and that she totally enjoyed having a lot of sex and all the attention it brought. I turned to her and said, “As far as practice goes mom, I expect you to wake me each morning, get me hard and be ready for a royal screwing. That ok with you dad?

“As long as I get mine at night, it’s fine with me. Now, how about the three of us going upstairs and getting it on before we have dinner”, he replied laughingly.