EJAX-472: Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I knew a handjob would get that fucker off our backs," Bonnie said, "I'd go over there right now and jerk him off in front of all these people."

"Yeah, what a great way to humiliate the little shit," Rebecca added, with a smirk. "Just like we did to him at the lab."

"And then, after he shot his load," Bonnie continued, "I would kick his fucking nuts down his lying throat."

It almost felt as if Luis was reading our lips by the way he glared at us at the end of Bonnie's statement. His dark, sinister-looking eyes swept over all three of us in a gesture of infinite mockery, but I knew his hateful gaze was directed primarily at me.

"Look at him," Bonnie said, her mouth pursed. "Is that not the epitome of an asshole or what?"

Even as we watched him play with his fingers, he did something that made me despise him even more. Making two fists, he held them up before his chest, and pretending he was holding an invisible object in his grasp, made a quick downward motion as if he were breaking in two the imagined item.

"I will break you like a stick!"

At that moment I wished that I had been holding a pair of hedge clippers in my hands. And there, sandwiched between the far ends of the cutting edge, would be both his malfunctioning testicles, my hands drawing together to slice off the offensive body part in one joyous act of retribution. But before I could think of a suitable verbal response to his insult, the bailiff stood before the court and announced the arrival of the judge.

End of Chapter 8