EJAX-472: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"You do?"

"Yes, we do. But if you want to act like a nut cake, please go right ahead. It's your birthday, you can do anything you want."

I thought about what she said for a moment and then made a decision.

"You know you're right. It is my birthday...well, two weeks late, but still, it's my party, and I'm going to act just like the rest of you drunken fools. Somebody give me a drink!"

Several martinis later and I was feeling on top of the world, or to put it more precisely, I felt like the world was on top of me. But this feeling soon passed as I continued to imbibe the delicious concoction, that is, until Bonnie intervened.

"That's it sis," she said, pulling the third drink out of my hands. "Any more and you'll miss your party."

Even in my semi-inebriated state, I knew she was right. I was not used to drinking, and I knew if I continued I would not make it through the night.

"Okay, sweetie pie," I said, my tongue feeling a little thick in my mouth. "So tell me, what have you got planned?"

"Well, I can tell you this much. Barney and the boys are providing the entertainment tonight. They cooked something up when they were on the plane."
"What did they cook up?"

"I don't know. They didn't tell me."

"Are you sure?" I said, gently prodding her.

"Of course I'm sure. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you because it's supposed to be a surprise."
Just then Carlo appeared.

"We are ready now Ms. Olmstead."

"Thank you Carlo," she said. "Tell them to begin."

Leaving me seated where I was, Bonnie walked over to the far end of the portico where a small riser, about one foot in height, had been placed. Directly behind this makeshift stage was a stairway leading down into the servant's quarters toward where Carlo was now headed. A microphone had been placed center stage and Bonnie took the instrument in hand as she addressed the crowd.

"Ladies!" she yelled. "Are you having a good time tonight?"

She was greeted with a deafening roar of applause and cheers.

"That's what I like to hear!" she said. "Now I want all you to take your seats because we are going to have a special performance in honor of Christiana's birthday!"

There was another round of applause.

"Are you going to strip for us Bonnie?" Michelle asked, raising her glass in a mock toast.

"You wish!" Bonnie replied.

"Come on," Jennifer said, slowing inching her way to the nearest chair. "Everybody sit the fuck down!"

As I watched the crowd settle into their seats, Rebecca came toward me and grabbed my hand.

"You're sitting up front in the seat of honor," she said, pulling me out of my chair.

She dragged me to a table that stood about six feet from the center of the riser. Maria, Cheryl, and Lynette, all of whom were quite drunk, had already seated themselves. Before I could say anything to them, Rebecca pushed me into one of the three remaining empty seats and took a seat to my left. The vacant chair on my right was reserved for Bonnie.

At the table on my left sat Michelle, Jennifer, and Sheila with several other women I didn't know. To my right were the three lovely Italian businesswomen: Julia, Felicia, and Rosaria, each one looking deliciously exotic as they sat there with their long legs crossed sipping Chianti. At the same table sat Phoebe Anjou and her daughter Angelique. Both of them smiled politely at me. I noticed that neither of them had touched a drink all night.

Most of the tables surrounding us were filled with anywhere from six to ten women, most of them tipsy from having consumed too much alcohol. When Bonnie saw that everyone was now seated she introduced the act.

"And now ladies," she began, "I give you "Big Barney and his All-Star Revue!"

As the loudspeakers began playing a famous disco song from the 1970s, Bonnie jumped off the stage to join us.

"This better be good," she said to everyone as we waited to see what was going to happen.

For a few moments the music played with no sign of Barney. Then I heard Julia exclaim something in Italian and we all looked in her direction. She was pointing to the stage.

"Here they come!" she shouted excitedly.

Everyone stood up at the same time.

"It's Barney!" Lynette screamed. "Look at that gorgeous man!"

He did indeed look gorgeous. Dressed in a modified version of his toga, the cloth on the arms and legs having been cut away to reveal his powerfully muscular limbs, he came dancing up the stairs and onto the stage as he sang along with the song, moving every bit as gracefully as a ballet dancer. Behind him, and dressed in similar attire, were Craig, Philip, and—to my utter astonishment—Stephan, looking somewhat self-conscious and shy as he fell into line with the others on the stage.

To the delight of the crowd all four men began to dance in step, as if the entire act had been pre-rehearsed. I was to find out later that Barney had borrowed some of his routines from his popular male strip show and had taught the three other men some of his less intricate moves. It gave an otherwise amateur performance a surprisingly professional touch and the audience loved it.

"Doctor Swensen," Cheryl said leaning toward me. "What do you think of Stephan?"

"I didn't know lawyers could dance!" I laughed, as I watched my boyfriend keep his eyes glued on Barney.

"I told you that you'd be seeing a lot more of him," Jennifer said, shouting over the din.

I had to admit that the men performed admirably. Barney was, by far, the most gifted dancer, but Craig was not far behind. His lean and boyish body moved in a more sensuous way than any of the others, and this was not wasted on Cheryl.

"Oh, baby, do me! Do me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Philip seemed to hold his own, periodically sneaking a glance at his wife, who was taking in his performance with a big grin. Towards the end of a particular tricky movement, which he maneuvered with great skill, she got to her feet to applaud.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out later you handsome stud!" she cried.

This made everyone at our table break out into gales of laughter.

Maria was thoroughly enjoying herself. At one point I caught her reaching down between her legs to stroke her tender mound as Barney thrust his groin in her face. She laughed at his sudden ploy, but I could tell she was extremely turned on. For a split second I wondered what it would be like to have my face buried in the junction between her lovely thighs. Rebecca caught me looking at her and quickly whispered in my ear.

"Anytime you want to give it at a try," she said, her hot breath tickling my ear.

I didn't know how to respond, as the impulse came and went so fast that it startled me.

I had to remember that all my friends were drunk, as I nigh well was, and whatever sexual feelings we were experiencing toward each other could not be taken seriously. Why I felt this sudden lesbian desire toward Maria I could not explain. I could only surmise that it was the effect of the alcohol that had distorted my thinking. Rebecca, ever on the prowl for a good lesbian fuck, saw my untoward interest in Maria as an open invitation that she would have loved to have capitalized on, but my recent willingness to dispense with my sexual inhibitions was still a problematical issue to some degree, and I just wasn't sure if I wanted it to include making love to another woman.

As the first song came to a close, the women gave the amateur dance troupe a standing ovation. I found myself cheering right along with them, singling out Stephan for special attention. He smiled at me and threw me a kiss as the next song began. It was a very sexy mid-tempo disco song that brought all four men off the stage and straight over to me. Without any explanation or warning, Stephan picked me up in his arms and carried me to the stage where he and the other men began to rub themselves up against my body in a lewd display of passion. The audience went wild.

For the entire duration of the song I was groped, fondled, and teased by the four men who would often rub their genitals up against my buttocks in a mock attempt to fuck me. My friends were beside themselves with laughter at my surprised and often shocked reactions until I decided to turn the tables and started acting like the aggressor. I got so turned on from all the attention that I stuck my hand down Stephan's toga and played with his cock, driving him wild. By the time the dance had ended, I left him standing there with his cock fully erect and visible to everyone.

"Take if off!" Jennifer screamed at Stephan as I sat back down. "Let's see it!"

This command was taken up by the entire audience as the next song began playing. Barney wasted no time in giving the women what they wanted. He instructed the other three men what to do and suddenly the four of them began to strip off their togas in time to the music. It was a very deliberate and sexy strip, calculated to produce the most thrill for the effort. One by one, the clothes came off, revealing the tasty, delectable fruit underneath. By the time the song was halfway finished, all four men were standing completing naked on the stage, gyrating their hips so that their cocks swung to and fro with a life of their own. Although not as well endowed as Barney, Craig, or Philip, Stephan's penis was no less impressive for its thickness and attractiveness.

Concluding the entertainment with a set of marvelously rendered steps, the four men took their bows to the ecstatic applause of the crowd and made a graceful exit down the stairs.

"You should have seen yourself!" Sheila said to me, still clapping. "Miss prim and proper!"

"She was great," Rebecca answered. "Handled it like a pro!"

"Stephan's got quite a package," Jennifer laughed. "At least you know you're not getting short-changed!"

"My man's got the biggest package of them all!" Lynette observed.

"Oh, so it's your man, now huh?" Maria said.

"That's right girl. He's through with that other bitch."

"Yeah, she was a downer."

"Well, I still think Craig's got the nicest piece of equipment," Cheryl remarked.

"Of course you do," Michelle said. "You're in love."

Bonnie just sat there looking amused.

Once the applause had died down it seemed as though the night's entertainment had concluded. For a few minutes the women sat talking amongst themselves, waiting for some indication as to what they might next expect to see. Bonnie made no move toward the stage, but sat contentedly in her seat sipping on her drink. Then the lights dimmed, and suddenly through the loudspeakers the strains of some exotic, ethereal music began to play. The plaintive song was played on a lyre, and several other ancient instruments of antiquity, often used as a backdrop to many Roman-period Hollywood films, the notes reverberating throughout the villa in low, subdued tones, adding a distinctly classical flavor to the atmosphere. The girls and I looked at each other questioningly, but Bonnie sat unperturbed, as if she knew something we didn't.

"Okay, what's up Bonnie?" Michelle asked finally.

"You'll see," was all she would say.

I looked over at Phoebe and her daughter. They were speaking in low, hushed voices with Julia, but they seemed to know no more about what was going to happen than anyone else. An air of expectancy now came over everyone as we waited anxiously for something to happen. And then, when the tension had reached a point where it had almost become unbearable, the first in a line of twenty of more young girls, all dressed in beautiful flowing gowns and all singularly lovely, made their way up the stairway carrying large wooden bowls filled with roses, which they tossed down onto the floor of the portico as they passed. The procession circumvented the entire area, the girls often stopping to place a flower in someone's hair, or to entertain a group of women with a makeshift little dance. I was amazed to see that most of these girls were quite young, probably around eighteen or nineteen years of age, and I wondered what their role in this fanciful production they would ultimately play. I made a comment to Bonnie about it, but she only smiled and said nothing.

The parade of flower bearers finally culminated when they reached the middle area of the portico and, in unison, they deposited the remaining roses in a heap on the floor in front of them. One of the girls, a very pretty dark-eyed girl with flowing black hair, walked toward the center of the flowery tribute and genuflected before the audience, who were now quietly anticipating her words.

"All blessings of the god Apollo be upon you fair women of Rome," she began. "Tonight we pay honor to the one the god has chosen to be his escort."

Without another word, several of the girls came toward me and asked me to follow them. With assurances and encouragement from everyone around me, I rose from my seat and, taking me by the hand, they led me to the bed of roses. I stood there within the circle of girls, my bare feet buried under the mass of sweet-smelling flowers, looking somewhat beguiled. And then, the same dark-haired girl spoke again.

"Happy birthday Christiana," she said. "Behold the god Apollo!"

From the stairway emerged an enclosed litter, carried upon the backs of four men. Immediately behind the litter followed Barney, Craig, Philip, and Stephan, dressed in their previous costumes and bearing cages of exotic looking birds. As the entourage approached the place where I was standing, the litter was lowered to the floor and out popped none other than Carlo, all dressed up in a flowing white toga with a crown of olive leaves adorning his head. The audience stood up, cheering wildly.

"I give you Apollo!" the girl yelled above the roar of the crowd.

With that, the handsome, young god took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Happy birthday dearest Christiana!" Carlo said. "May fortune forever smile upon you!"

As he said those words the doors to the cages were opened and out flew the birds, fluttering and squawking as they made their way heavenward.

I thanked the god publicly for his graciousness and he then presented me with a golden tiara, which he carefully placed on my head amidst thunderous applause. He then escorted me back to my seat and returned to the girls, who slowly began to disrobe him.

As the last piece of clothing came off, we were treated to a sumptuous view. Carlo had a magnificent body; his tanned, muscular frame forming a perfect counterpoint to the more fair-skinned maidens surrounding him. His penis was already erect and the girls wasted no time in rubbing his entire body down with perfumed lotion. A few of the girls removed their robes, revealing the beauty of their lithe, young bodies to the appreciative god, who began to caress their small, girlish breasts with rapturous delight. Their panties, however, remained on.

The crowd was beginning to show its appreciation.

"Let's see some action!" Jennifer shouted from her seat.

"Give the god a blowjob!" some woman yelled from across the room.

In short order the entire audience was caught up in hurling lascivious remarks at the god and his devotees. As if in obedience to their will, the girls threw themselves at the bewildered but accommodating deity, letting their gentle ministrations overwhelm him.

"Let the games begin!" Maria cried.

Carlo took one look at my drunken assistant and beckoned her to come on stage. She looked around the table as if seeking permission until finally Rebecca and Cheryl insisted she get up. Acquiescing to the demands of the god and his female acolytes, Maria rose up from her chair and walked over to them, looking a bit unsteady. Several of the girls took her by the hand and led her before Carlo, who was now enjoying the caresses of several of the girls at once. He kissed Maria on the mouth and she returned his kiss, fervently stroking his cock as the audience shouted their approval. They kissed passionately for several minutes until Maria, overcome with lust, removed her robe entirely, exposing her naked body to the crowd.

When the god took in the sight of her gorgeous body with its cream-colored skin, he dropped to his knees and stuck his face in her crotch, his tongue seeking the sweet nectar that lay between the folds of her vagina. This brought the crowd to its feet.

"Lick her pussy you bastard!" shouted Angelique, who appeared that she might have taken part in the orgiastic display if her mother had not held her back.

Maria stood motionless, her legs spread wide apart, as the god continued his assault upon her womanhood. His tongue snaked out over and over again as it traveled back and forth from her pubes to her anus, resting occasionally on the soft, silky bud of her clitoris. Some of the girls were now using their own tongues to lick the delicate area between her ass cheeks, frequently fighting with each other in their attempt to get at her asshole and the area surrounding it.

As I watched her being fucked in this way, I recalled my own short-lived desire to perform the same function upon her myself, and I wondered why I had felt such feelings at all. What I realized as I continued to watch them was that Rebecca had awakened something within me several weeks ago when she and Cheryl had engaged in a threesome with Craig. I had kissed her that night, and it felt good. And now I wanted to try it on someone else, mostly out of curiosity, but mainly to see if I did have these lesbian tendencies within me. Maria had always possessed an earthy sensuality that I found appealing, and I supposed this was what drew me to her in the first place as a possible partner.

"He's got some tongue, let me tell you," Bonnie suddenly confessed.

Maria was close to orgasm; her moans filling the night sky. With Carlo's tongue now driving itself up inside her hot pussy with unrelenting fury, and the myriad other tongues licking and sucking on various pieces of her anatomy, the combined pleasure finally pushed her over the edge. To the sound of cheering, Maria started to cum.

"Fuck me Carlo!" she said, gripping his head between her hands. "Fuck my cunt hard!"

I had to admit that his technique was flawless. Throughout his performance his tongue never once left her body as it titillated the tasty mound of flesh comprising her vagina. At first gentle and teasing, his attack upon her grew steadily more passionate and intense, even as his own desire mounted. And now, just as she was beginning to surrender her creamy girl juice to the pleasure of his oral ministrations, he forced his tongue all the way up into her as far as it would go, using his hands to grip her buttocks as his face disappeared within her hairy bush.

"That's it! Yes! That's it mother fucker!" Maria screamed.

She drove her hot cunt into his face as she came, her entire body shaking violently. The raw power of the sexual act taking place not more than a few feet in front of me made me squirm with sudden desire.

"Oh, God," I moaned deep in my throat, as I clamped my legs together in sympathetic response.

No one paid any attention to my comment, as they were all, themselves, held spellbound by the wild scene. Her body convulsed several times as she rode the crest of her orgasm, and then finally it was over. The shaken woman was dressed and then escorted to our table by several girls as the applause washed over our heads.

"Maria, you were fucking awesome!" Cheryl commented, as she helped her friend into her chair.

All of us congratulated her on her fine performance, but her complete lack of inhibition made me jealous.

"How do you do that?" I asked her. "How do you just let yourself go in front of all these people?"

"A typical Christiana question," Bonnie joked.

"First of all," Maria said, "I'm drunk, okay. Second of all, I get off on having people watch me fuck. But you already know that don't you?"

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers