El Amigo de la Muerte 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you watching Estaban? Are you watching your wife fuck me?! Let me show you a better view!"

Marco lifts Zenita off of him and lays her down on her back on the couch. Marco gets up and moves Estaban's chair so that he is a foot away from his wife. Marco moves her hips so that her ass is almost hanging off the edge. Her legs bent upwards so her pussy is on display. Marco crouches slightly right next to Estaban and slaps his cock against Zenita's pussy.

"Watch Estaban. Watch as I fuck your wife."

Marco thrusts his entire length into Zenita and she lets out a scream of pleasure. He fucks her as hard and fast as he can. Her tits bounce around wildly and her screams fill the room.

"Look at your wife Estaban, look at the pleasure on her face."

Zenita's and Estaban's eyes meet for a short moment.

"Oh my god! Is that a boner? Are you getting hard watching another man fuck your wife?! Ahhhh! Yes! Would it make you harder if I came again? Ahhhh!! I think I'm going to Estaban! If he keeps this up I'm going to, ah! going to ahh! to CUMMMM!!!!!"

The walls of Zenita's pussy pulsate around Marco's cock bringing him nearly to the brink himself, but he is not finished yet. He pulls his cock out of Zenita and grabs Estaban's chair again. This time he puts the chair up against the wall.

"Bend over, put your hands on his shoulders."

Zenita slowly rises from the couch and walks towards Estaban wiggling her ass around for Marco's pleasure. She places her hands on each of his shoulders and bends over, sticking her ass and pussy up in the air for the taking. Marco places his cock against her pussy lips and slides it up and down. Soaking the head in the juices coming from her. He pops the head in, placing his hands upon her hips. Slowly he slides in his entire length, until his balls touch her clit and her ass cheeks are pressed against his hips. He removes his cock until just the head remains inside and slowly reinserts it. He repeats this. Savoring every velvety inch of Zenita's wet, tight pussy walls. Savoring the small moan of pleasure she releases every time his entire length is within her. Savoring the look of defeat on Estaban's face.

Marco buries himself inside of her, reaches around with his right hand and places his pointer and middle finger into her mouth. She sucks on them as if they were a cock, all the while staring into her husband's eyes. Marco pulls his fingers from her mouth and presses them against her asshole.

"He's gonna put his fingers in my ass Estaban. Does that get your little dick hard too?"

After Marco's fingers are inside her, he begins to fuck her harder and faster, mimicking the rhythm of his cock in her pussy with his fingers in her ass. Her moans grow louder and more frequent as Marco thrusts faster.

"Marco, ah! I need to, ah! Feel that cock, ahh! Cock in my, ah! In my ass!!"

"What? Baby no! You've never even let me have your ass! Now your going to let some....some stranger have it? He's twice my size! He'll tear you apart!"

"He's got me all ready for it though sweetie, and I'm just trying to help you out anyway." She sounded as if she were baby talking, as if she were innocent, as if she was not about to take a stranger's cock in her ass.

Marco removed his cock and his fingers. Spat on her asshole and placed his cock head up against it. With one hand on her hip and the other holding his cock he began to push. At first her tight little ring did not want to accept his girth, but with a little more pressure the head popped in. Zenita let out a yelp of pleasure and pain right into Estaban's face.

"Dios mio baby he is so big. You were right, he is going to tear me apart! And I'm going to love it! Give me more Marco!"

With the head inside Marco placed both hand on her hips, slowly driving forward. Watching inch after inch disappear into this woman's virgin asshole. It may have been one of the tightest holes he had ever penetrated. Zenita's groans of pain and moans of pleasure grew louder with every inch she took into her bowels. Until finally Marco's entire length had entered her.

"Give it to me hard Marco, baby! I can take it!"

"Zenita stop! You're only making this worse!"

Zenita was about to respond when she felt three quarters of the massive cock leave her ass and slam back inside hard and fast. The scream that left her mouth filled the entire room, an extreme mixture of pleasure and pain. Her jaw dropped and her body slammed up against Estaban's, banging the chair into the wall. Her face now pushed against his chest, her breasts pressed against his crotch and her hands holding his shoulders for support. Marco grabs her pony tail, pulling her head so her face is just an inch away from Estaban. Marco thrusts deep into her again. The chair banged against the wall but this time the scream was more pleasure than pain, right into Estaban's face. He thrusts again. The chair bangs the wall but no scream, this time Zenita let's out a low moan of pure pleasure. With this thrust the pain has vanished, with this thrust she feels the orgasm within her start to grow.

"Fuck me." she growls right at Estaban, but meant for Marco.

The thrusts come just as hard but Marco increases his speed. The room is filled with sounds. Zenita's screams of pleasure, Marco's grunts as he plows the virgin asshole, the slap of his thighs against her large ass cheeks, the chair banging into the wall and the nearly silent whimpering of Estaban.

With each thrust Zenita can feel her ass shaking and wiggling for Marco. And with each thrust she feels her orgasm grow closer and closer.

As she rests on the brink of climax she feels Marco's cock grow even harder. She knows he is going to cum.

"Yes Marco! Dump your load into my ass! I want it all!"

As his cock tenses it grows slightly wider, pushing Zenita over the edge. Just as her orgasm hits her she feels the first enormous jet of hot cum blast deep inside of her. For the next minute Marco pumps jet after jet of cum into her. They both let out loud moans of pleasure. The strongest orgasm Zenita has ever had, mixed with a huge load of cum inside her, causes her to feel complete euphoria. She hardly notices as Marco removes himself and she slumps to the floor.

Marco's cock is covered with his own cum, so he crouches over Zenita's face. "Clean me off, taste my cum mixed with your ass."

Zenita grabs his cock and slides her hands from the base to the tip where her mouth is waiting. Sliding all the cum and bodily fluids right to her tongue. She swallows it all and proceeds to suck on the tip of his cock, sucking any cum left over out into her mouth. She licks his cock from base to tip many times, making sure to not miss a single drop.

As she finishes Marco stands and dresses himself. He looks at the scene he was a part of. Estaban, still tied to the chair, head hung in shame. And his wife, laying on the floor with Marco's cum leaking down one huge ass cheek.

Marco walks to Zenita and runs his hand along her body. Starting from her thigh, stopping to squeeze her ass, running along her side, dancing around her nipple, squeezing her breast and stopping at her face. He turns her face so she is looking at him and he plants one final kiss on her pink lips. He stands and walks so he is in front of Estaban. Marco grabs his hair and lifts his head so they can look at each other eye to eye.

"One week Ruiz. Or else I'll be back. And judging by how much your wife enjoyed this, I'm sure she'd be game for round two, after I turn your face into road kill. Do we understand each other?"

"Si" was all that Estaban could utter after what he had just witnessed.

Marco released his grip and strolled to the entry, taking one last look at the beautiful woman he had just ass fucked into a near comatose state. A gorgeous sight.

Marco walked outside, stepped into his Escalade, lit a joint and began his drive home.

12