El Arte De Tocar (The Art Of Touch)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Grant both begin to softly lick Sabine's rock hard nipples. "mmmm si! You see it is nothing like with the fingers yes?" Groan's Sabine now gently rocking her hips back and forth. "Now sit down and we shall move on." Sabine ordered the two students. She reclines slightly on the desk and raises both legs so that her feet are on the desk and spreads her legs wide open.

Sabine's shaven pussy is absolutely soaking wet, both students stare at her juices as they slowly trickle from the bottom of her little slit!

"Now you can see much easier no? See the small delicate folds of my coño labios...cunt lips? How they shroud my little Clitoris at the top?" Sabine instructed, "now look!" whispered Sabine she reaches down with both hands and spreads her pussy with them exposing her pink, fleshy hole.

"Again we need to feel, Steve come her and feel" Sabine ordered.

Steve gently places his hand on Sabine's cunt. "Si! Mmm! Yes that's it Steve, feel how wet it is? How hot and soft almost like silk?"

Steve slowly strokes Sabine's pussy with his hand. "Now Grant must feel." Says Sabine.

Steve and Grant exchange places and Grant slowly strokes Sabine's pussy. "It is also important to feel not just the out but the in. Grant, put your finger in my cunt." Groaned Sabine. Grant slowly slides his middle finger just inside Sabine's hot, wet hole.

Sabine closes her eyes and her breath pants in short gasps.

"Ohhh yes you feel how soft it is also inside?" Sabine asks, "now again with your tongue, come you must feel."

Grant wastes no time in kneeling down, and softly kissing Sabine's inner thigh before licking her soaking pussy, his tongue exploring her slit from top to bottom.

"sí que se siente tan bien! eso es todo lamer mi coño tan suavemente"

("yes that feels so good! That's it lick my cunt so softly")

Sabine whispers, "Steve you must do this also." Steve takes the place of his friend and gently laps at Sabine's cunt.

Grant unzips his trousers and pulls them down letting his cock spring free. Sabine seeing this exclaims, "jesus santa! la polla es enorme! está colgado como un caballo! Quiero que en mí."

("Holy jesus! Your cock is huge! You are hung like a horse! I want that in me")

"Steve let us go over onto the sofa." Says Sabine. She stands and moves over to the sofa laying down and opening her legs wide for Steve to continue to lick her pussy.

"Grant come here embeleso"

("Sweetheart")

"I want to suck that magnificent cock!" purred Sabine.

Grant positions himself over Sabine and she takes hold of his huge cock guiding it into her mouth.

She sucks at it hungrily stroking his shaft with her hand she can hardly get the head into her mouth it's so big!

Meanwhile Steve who has been enjoying Sabine's pussy drops his trousers and kneeling up between her leg's guides his hard cock slowly into her pussy.

He starts to pound into her hard and fast.

Sabine lets out a muffled moan as Steve fucks her. Removing Grants cock from her mouth Sabine gasps "mmmmmmm ohhh fuck! SI! YES!" she pulls Grant down onto the sofa, "sit... I want to ride your cock." Steve taking the cue pulls out of her cunt and Grant sits down as Sabine stands frantically massaging her clit with her fingers, she straddles Grant and slowly lowers herself onto his cock.

The huge tip of Grants member spreading Sabine's cunt wide as it slides into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, gently now you are very big!" groans Sabine. As bit by bit she inches her way down Grants stiff cock. She starts to fuck him slowly, moving all the way up and down the length of his shaft taking in the sensation of every inch moving in and out of her. Sabine soon begins to orgasm.

Steve moves round to the side of them and offers his cock for Sabine to suck, she takes hold of it and plunges it into her open mouth as she begins to shudder from her orgasm.

"mmmmmm siiiiiiii!!! Your fucking cock is making me cum so hard Grant" Sabine gasps.

"Steve ohhhhhh! Mmmmm get behind me I want you to fuck my ass...joder el culo!"

Steve moves round behind Sabine, taking hold of her slim hips with his hands he slowly and gently nudges at Sabine's tight little asshole with his cock, teasing it. Sabine whispers, "si yes slowly Steve mmm very slowly." Steve gently pushes the tip of his cock harder into Sabine's ass until he is just inside. He gently start's to fuck her with just the tip, reaching round her slim frame to play with her perky little tits that are jiggling with every pump of his and Grant's cock's. He finds his way deeper in to Sabine's ass until he is up to his balls in her.

"Me encanta la sensación de tener tanto que está verga dentro de mí....

I love the feeling of having both your hard cock's inside me."

Sabine begins to orgasm again as Steve, cupping her breasts from behind begins to kiss her neck, she tilts her head back whispering "fuck my ass Steve ohhhhh you're cock feels so good in my ass! Ohhh ohhh mmmm I am cumming!"

The sensation of having two hard cocks pumping in and out of her was too much and she begins to scream with ecstasy.

Sabine's body spasms as her orgasm rips through her "OH OH OH FUCK!" Sabine screams.

"Slowly...so slowly fuck me slowly guys I want to cum slowly this time, and then I want you both to cum all over me. You would like that yes?" panted Sabine, " would you like that? Would you like to watch me with my fingers in my pussy? And we will cum together I want to feel you're hot cum on my body."

Grant smiles up at Sabine and replies "you are a dirty bitch Miss Sabine!" as she slowly fucks him.

Steve starts to groan behind her. "You must not cum yet Steve, but my ass is feeling so good for your cock no? And you can feel Grants big cock fucking my sweet little cunt yes? I am a dirty little bitch...Soy una perra sucia!...mmmmmm yes make me cum slowly now."

Sabine slowly rides up and down on Grant's cock and Steve slowly thrusts slow and deep into her tight little ass. Sabine starts to orgasm again but this time the build up is very slow at first building in waves.

She starts to purr quietly her body now glistening with sweat. "m, m, mmmmm ohhh oh ohhh yesssss fucking make me cummmmmm ffffffuck me sssslowly..." She starts to say something else but as she opens her mouth no sound comes out as she is gripped by a very slow, very powerful orgasm.

"Oh yes si si si guys now...I want you're cum!"

Steve slowly pulls his cock out of her ass. And Sabine lifts her self off of Grants soaking cock.

She instructs them to stand and she lays down on the sofa lifting one leg up onto the back of it and the other foot on the floor so her legs are spread as wide as they possibly open. "Now watch me guys, watch this dirty bitch play with her cunt for you." Purrs Sabine.

The two students stand above Sabine rubbing their cocks and looking down at her playing with her pussy with one hand and her breast with the other she whispers, "soak me in your cum!"

No sooner has she spoken the words than the pair of students begin to groan. Sabine then says "Grant, semen sobre mi coño...cum on my cunt Grant."

Grant slowly tugs at his cock releasing spurt after spurt of his hot, creamy cum over Sabine's cunt and the hand she is using to play with herself.

Steve also slowly shoots his load over Sabine's tits. She lets out a slow "ooooohhhhh" as she rubs Steve's cum over her tits and Grant's over her pussy.

Sabine then sits up. "Guys come here I am going to clean up for you." She says.

She puts one hand on each of their asses and pulls then towards her face so that their cocks are almost touching. She starts to lick their cum from their now drooping cocks, sucking the dregs from them.

The three get dressed and Sabine speaks, "guys, now that we have done this I hope that you will both find it much easier to complete your assignments?" Steve and Grant both grin at Sabine "that was fucking unreal!" Says Grant.

"Yeah!" Steve added.

The two students leave and Sabine gets dressed and walks to her car. She pauses before turning the engine over and smiles "that was a good lesson" she says out loud.

She starts the car then drives home, wondering if any more of her students may need an extra little help...she certainly hopes so!

To be continued...

12