El Paso: jack_straw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to have an inbred way of beguiling men, and she practiced her craft with any man who stopped at their little inn. That and the stories Christina told of lavish balls, luxurious gowns and luscious banquets fueled Feleena's restless spirit.

Christina hadn't had that kind of life, because by the time she came of age, theamericanoswere in power and her family had lost its position of influence. But Christina had heard the tales from her mother and grandmother, and passed them down to her eldest child.

Only later, after Feleena had gone for good, did Christina regret filling her daughter's mind with such fancy dreams.

There were no schools where Feleena grew up, but she was a bright child and she taught herself to read, write and cipher at a fairly early age. She understood that if she was to go anywhere in the world, those skills would be essential.

From the travelers who came their way, she learned to speak English, something else she understood that she needed to do in order to make her way in the world.

It didn't take her long to find a caretaker in Santa Fe. She allowed herself to be seduced by a wealthy banker, who was overjoyed to take her virginity.

Over the next few months she trolled the taverns, and instinctively found the men of means that could keep her in a style she felt she deserved. She was more tease than delivery, but if the men were patient, they could usually get their dicks into her supple body.

She quickly learned the little tricks to bring a man satisfaction without running the risk of getting pregnant. She had learned from her mother the rhythm of her body, the cycle of blood that told her when she was fertile and when she was not.

Things began to change when Claude LeBeau arrived in Santa Fe. Claude was a gambling man from New Orleans, a slim dark-haired man with rakish good looks and devilish eyes. He seemed to mesmerize her, and under his spell she did things she never dreamed she would do.

It was Claude who showed her what true sensual, sexual pleasure was all about. Her pleasure became an important issue for her, something Claude had showed her, and as a result he was able to take her on his terms, rather than hers, and she seemed helpless to do anything about it.

But he went too far on a rainy night a few days earlier.

It had been a slow night at the tavern adjacent to the hotel where Claude was living. He and some of his friends were hanging out playing a few hands of poker, just for something to do.

Unbeknownst to Feleena, who was sitting at the bar alone watching the proceedings with no small amount of boredom, Claude had been bragging to some acquaintances about his hold over the young Mexican beauty, claiming he could get her to do anything.

One of them had made a suggestion, and Claude laughingly said he thought it could be done.

So, after winning a hand of poker, Claude elected to call it a night, or at least so he said. He cast a suggestive eye in Feleena's direction and she smiled her assent.

He walked over to where she was seated, dressed in her finest snug dress, the sleeveless ensemble that scandalized the proper ladies of Santa Fe.

He nuzzled her neck, running his tongue over her skin up to her ear, which he licked in a way that sent goose flesh all over her body.

As he softly used his mouth on her, his hands slid over her hot young body, and one hand lingered over her right breast, the nipple of which stood up in readiness.

"Ah, Claudemuy amor," she purred as the sensual feelings flowed through her body.

"Come, little one," he said in his lilting Creole accent. "Join me, no?"

Feleena leaned in and gave herself over to his soft lips and insistent tongue, thus she didn't see the look he gave the fellows at the card table, or the knowing wink he shared with them.

Once up in his room, Claude lay back on the bed, with his back against the brass headboard, watching as Feleena did a seductive strip show for him.

She already knew how to dance, but Claude had taught her the tricks he'd learned from the whores in New Orleans, the way to stir a man's passion by slowly revealing her body.

With Claude directing her, she was soon naked. This, too, was something Claude had shown her; the sensual pleasure of nudity. She could feel the fire burning hot in her loins as she anticipated a night of passion with her man.

Later, when she thought back about it, she would come to understand that she didn't love him, nor did he love her. But they had a wild sexual attraction that could burn white-hot when they were together. It would be the same when she met Marty Claymore, only more so.

Claude stood up then and walked over to where Feleena was standing nude, fidgeting in her arousal. He took her in his arms and they kissed deeply, ravenously. He inhaled the enticing aroma of the perfume she was wearing, and the clean, fresh smell of her body.

Feleena had always been more fastidious than most about cleanliness, and she bathed every third or fourth day when she had the opportunity, especially when she anticipated that she might spend an evening with a man.

She had bathed that very day, luxuriating in the warm soapy water, knowing that Claude was there, knowing he would undoubtedly want her that night.

Claude had taught her the carnal benefits of being clean, especially between her legs, and she could feel herself getting wet as his hands moved over her body.

"You are beautiful,mon chere," Claude whispered, as he stepped back and began to carefully remove his clothes. "So very, very beautiful."

When he was naked, he pressed his hard, lean body against hers, sliding his stiff cock between her legs, just enough to raise Feleena's arousal that much higher.

With a sardonic chuckle, he gently maneuvered her onto the bed, on her back, and Feleena spread her legs in wanton anticipation. She knew what was coming, and she had learned to love it.

Sure enough, Claude climbed up on the bed with her, but instead of leading with his cock, he slid down the bed until his face was poised directly over her vagina.

He gazed longingly at the shiny forest of dark curls that framed her crotch, the pouting lips that opened wetly, beckoning him to her pink insides. He reveled in the hot, musky scent of her essence, the aroma of lust that made a beast of him.

Claude slid two fingers into her slick box and began to work them slowly back and forth. As he did, he circled her clit with the tip of his tongue several times and smiled to himself as Feleena writhed on the bed in white-hot passion.

Feleena had learned to love this kind of treatment. She'd never before met a man willing to use his mouth on her private parts, never before knew the exquisite pleasure to be gained from a skilled practitioner of cunnilingus.

As he had in so many other ways, Claude had showed her just how the mouth could be used to please, and she had taken to the concept like a fish in water.

Feleena felt the heat mounting in her body as Claude brought his mouth more fully to bear on her steaming pussy. She clutched her breasts with her hands, lightly pinching her nipples, which were almost aching in their arousal.

Just about the time she arched her back with a powerful orgasm, Claude pulled his mouth away. Feleena whimpered in frustration, but that didn't last more than a few seconds, because he quickly took up position between her legs and pushed his throbbing-hard cock up her flooded canal in one smooth motion.

Feleena squealed in ecstasy as Claude quickly worked his cock at a brisk pace, churning in her liquid cunt with hard, steady strokes. He bent down and took her into his arms, kissing her ravenously as her body convulsed underneath him.

The explosion of pleasure took Feleena's breath away and transported her mind to some distant place of pure pleasure.

Thus she didn't hear the growing murmur from outside the door as Claude's friends gathered, awaiting the signal.

Claude heard, however, and he smirked at what was about to happen. Just the thought of it was enough to send him tumbling over the edge, and with a gasp, he lurched forward and spewed a hard, rocky load of semen deep in Feleena's womb.

Even as she felt the hot splashes of sperm deep in her vagina, Feleena had the distant sense of worry that he didn't pull out, like most of the other men did. She could usually time her bleeding cycle the way her mother had taught her, knowing when she was safe from being impregnated.

But she wasn't sure about the timing on this night. It seemed a little close to the time when she should keep the men from ejaculating inside of her.

Seconds later, though, that was the last thing on her mind. As she was lying back in the slightly dazed afterglow of lust, Claude pulled his wilted pecker from her pussy, walked to the door, opened it and let the room fill with a dozen horny cowboys.

Feleena's reverie was shattered by the whoops of the men as they stared lustfully at her naked, freshly-fucked body.

"She's all yours, gentlemen," Claude said as he fished for his clothes. "Just don't leave any marks on her."

"Claude!" Feleena screamed. "What is this?!"

"I owe these fellows some payback for a favor they did me awhile back," Claude said coldly. "I figured the best way to pay them back was to offer them my little whore. Myputa.Don't worry, they aren't going to hurt you, and you'll enjoy it after a bit. I'll be downstairs. See ya."

Feleena looked in terror at the leering men whose rock-hard cocks surrounded her. Her scream was cut off by a man thrusting a cock into her mouth, while at the same time another man pushed his dick into her dripping pussy. Two more cocks were placed in her hands and the rest stood by watching as they idly stroked their dicks waiting for their turn.

It didn't take long for the first two men to come. Just getting his cock in her prime pussy was almost too much for the first man to follow Claude into Feleena's cunt. He groaned heavily and added his semen to the load Claude had placed there moments earlier.

And the same was true for the first man to push his cock in her mouth. He held her head tightly as he fucked her mouth with his cock, forcing it ever deeper with each stroke. When he shot his load, it almost choked Feleena, and all she could do was swallow his seed.

At first the men went at her two-by-two, and eventually the sensations did, in fact, trigger a surging arousal, a mounting climax, and she went from a terrorized victim into a willing participant.

Claude came back in after awhile and suggested that she had another hole that had never been used, and explained the mechanics of how it should go.

He positioned one man on his back, then he and several other men lifted Feleena bodily and turned her limp, sweat-and-cum-covered body onto her knees.

Feleena seemed to come to some understanding of what she was supposed to do because she grasped the man's dick and fit the head to her sloppy cunt and slid down his pole.

She tried to object when another cock began to root around in her backside, but those objections were smothered by another cock that slammed its way past her lips and into her throat.

She gave a muffled squeal as the man behind her managed to get his cock in her virgin ass and they began to work in unison, filling both holes with hard male meat, as the others looked on in awe.

In spite of her fear and revulsion, the feeling of being so thoroughly filled was like nothing Feleena had ever experienced, and her body responded in a way that would shame her deeply in the morning's light.

Her body was wracked by a series of orgasms that left her completely overwhelmed, and when all three of them exploded to fill each orifice with their hot, creamy cum, it was more than she could stand.

Even after Feleena passed out, however, the fuck frenzy didn't let up. For another two hours, all the men – a dozen, maybe more – used her in all of her cum-filled holes. It went on until every one of them had come at least twice, before Claude finally ushered them out of his room.

The next morning, Feleena had vented her rage at Claude for allowing his friends to use her like that, and his response cut her like a whip.

"They just gave you what you wanted," Claude said. "You're nothing but a Mexican whore with delusions of grandeur. But I proved that you're just another whore who will do whatever I tell you to do. We're going to do this again, real soon, and you're going to like it just like you did last night. You're going to be my whore. Understand?"

Feleena wasn't going to let that happen. She was too proud, too independent to let herself get tied down to the life of a common whore.

She had been frugal with her money and she had a nice nest egg saved back, enough to get her fare for a stagecoach ride to El Paso and enough to live on when she got there, until she could get settled.

So Feleena Menendez quietly packed up her meager belongings, and one day when Claude was out of town, she made her way to the stagecoach office and caught the 3:15 to the West Texas town of El Paso.

^ ^ ^ ^

EL PASO, 1875

It didn't take long for Feleena to notice the lanky redhead with the bushy moustache. Almost every night, Marty would put on his finest suit, the only one he had, and go to Rosa's to watch Feleena dance.

Something in his eyes made Feleena pause. There was a restlessness, a deep-seated want in those steel-gray eyes that made her shudder, and she saw those eyes when she lay on the bed in the room Rosa had provided for her.

The third night Marty went to Rosa's, he finally worked up the nerve to ask Feleena for a dance. He handed her a couple of bills, the fee she required for a dance. She stuffed the bills into her little clutch, then she began to weave her spell of seduction.

She moved and swirled around him with an animal grace, a sensuality that left Marty spellbound. He stared as she bowed low on a swoop, giving him a tantalizing look at her breasts, and twirled her skirts high, giving him a teasing glance at her bare thighs, with the French stockings secured by a pair of garters.

The music built to a crescendo as she let the sexual abandon sweep her along on a tide of passion. Every man in the place gaped as Feleena danced for the lanky cowboy, danced in a way she rarely did for them.

As the music crested with a final flourish, Feleena did a pirouette and bowed low to her audience, which burst into thunderous applause. Everyone was smiling and laughing at the audacious performance, everyone except Marty, who just stared in naked lust.

Finally shaking himself out of his reverie, Marty motioned for Feleena to come to his table. She hesitated for just a second as she felt a shadow, a premonition perhaps, a small voice telling her to walk away from this man.

But the bond had already been forged. The eyes that had haunted her the past few nights drew her in, so she sat with the tall redhead and drank his tequila. They talked and got to know each other, until it was time for Feleena to dance again.

From that night on, Marty and Feleena were all but inseparable. Most nights, Marty would spend at Rosa's, watching Feleena dance, then they would share a drink or two, then she would dance again.

Other men would buy dances, but even then her eyes were only on the lanky cowboy.

A week after their first encounter, Feleena asked Marty to stay when the cantina closed and accompany her to her room.

"Please, Martin," she said as they reached the door to her room. "Stay with me. I do not want to be alone tonight."

"I'll never leave you alone," Marty said softly. "I'll always be here for you."

"Ah, Martin,muy amor," she whispered as they embraced.

The kiss they shared was hot, passionate. Marty sensed that he was falling into something he couldn't control, that he was in over his head with this woman. He was just a simple cowboy from Carolina, an old war veteran who'd seen better days.

But he wasn't going to fight something that felt this good, something that gave his life meaning for the first time ever. He was 32-years-old, and he'd been drifting all of his life.

Even fighting in the war had been a form of drifting. Unlike many who fought, he had no particular passion for the rebel cause. He just went because it seemed like the thing to do at the time, he'd done his job and then moved on.

It had been the same with some of the women he'd had over the years. They were just there for his, or their, gratification, and nothing had ever come of those relationships.

Now, however, he had a woman who inflamed his passion, his lust for love and sex. He wanted Feleena and he wanted her desperately.

He felt her hot body against his, and he deftly flipped open the stays that ran down the back of her dress, which fell to the floor.

Feleena stepped out of the puddle of material and back slowly toward the bed. She sat and removed her shoes, then made a seductive show of rolling the stockings off each leg.

When she was naked except for the one-piece shift she wore as underclothes, she climbed onto her knees and beckoned Marty to join her.

He just stared at her long dark hair that flowed wildly about her shoulders, giving her an untamed look. He gazed wondrously at the swelling of her plump breasts that were only just covered by the top half of her shift.

Idly her painted fingers toyed with the tie that held the sides together, and she artfully tugged one end and it fell open, all but exposing her mounds.

"Come, Martin, come and love me," she said softly. "Take off your clothes and join me in love."

As if in a trance, Marty did as he was told. He peeled off the suit coat, the boots, the pants, then the shirt and finally shucked his long johns. He stood next to the bed with his long hard cock jutting out in front of him.

Feleena rolled onto her knees, with her succulent butt in the air. One hand slid under her body and opened the tie that held the crotch of her shift together. It opened to free her ass and her pink, wet sex to his view.

Her pussy opened like a ripe flower, a juicy fruit that was ready to be plucked. Marty climbed on the bed, behind Feleena's trembling body. He leaned onto her back, buried his face in her fragrant hair, and her head lifted up to meet him, the lust between them soaring.

Marty barely had to guide his cock; it was as if it knew exactly where to go. Like a moth to a flame, the head found the opening to her cunt and his passion did the rest.

Groaning in runaway lust, Marty drove his dick deep into Feleena's clenching depths from behind. Even as he began to work back and forth at a brisk pace, he reached under her body and clutched her tits, feeling the dangling orbs as they wobbled under her chest.

Back and forth, in an almost painful pace, Marty drove his cock in Feleena's liquid slot, and he could hear the song of her lust as her moans and gasps swelled to a higher and higher pitch.

Feleena had had many men in her body before that moment, but she'd never had a man – not even Claude – who had made her feel like she felt right then. Her whole body was aflame with sensations she'd never known before.

It ripped through her body like a lightning bolt, and with a sharp, aching cry, her climax exploded with white-hot intensity. Even as the moment passed, a crack of a late-summer thunderstorm crashed outside, much like it had on that full-moon night when she'd been born.

It was too much for Marty to overcome, and as Feleena writhed and twitched underneath him, he drove himself deep into her womb and spewed the boiling-hot essence of his seed into her ripe young body.

Time seemed to stand still as he fired cannonballs of cum into Feleena's body, until at last he was spent.

They lay together for a long time, basking in the glow of their new-found love, then they talked in the whispered, excited tones of freshly-minted passion. After awhile, they made love again, then again in the soft light of the early dawn.