El Placer es un Alivio...

Story Info
Goddess learns the nature of human pleasure.
2.6k words
4.19
26.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

El Placer es un Alivio, el Orgasmo un Abismo

Kyoko arrived here not long ago and she still had so much to see. Humans where her main inquiry, they confused her delightfully. The young goddess wanted to learn all about them and their habits, emotions, and feelings. In this human body, Kyoko could feel and smell, taste and touch everything. It was wonderful. She was as a child, seeing the world for the first time.

She stood in the forest at dusk, watching a wonderful sunset and smelling flowers. She walked through the clean crisp air in her white silken dress. A simple garment, low cut, no back so she could feel her brown hair lay on her bare skin, and short, laying well above the knee on her thighs.

Kyoko sat in the grass and ran her fingers gently up and down her legs, smiling at the feeling. A lone man walking home caught her attention. He was dressed in simple jeans and a t-shirt.

The woman rose and followed him, slowly watching. She caught his scent on the air and sniffed at it gingerly. The male smell made her stomach feel funny. She got goosebumps and giggled at them, making the man hear and turn around to see who was there.

He stopped and stared at the woman, a faint blue white light seemed to radiate from her beautiful perfect body. He approached her, braver than he had ever been, and he smiled, "Hello...I couldn't help but notice you are all alone out here and it is getting late. Do you need an escort home?" Kyoko smiled like a child and shrugged slightly. The man laughed nervously and held out a hand to shake, "My name is Marc, you would be?"

Kyoko reached out and touched his hand with both of hers, one on his wrist and the other touching his fingers. With her hand came a cool feeling like a windy ice cave. It crept up his arm to his shoulder like water. The woman looked into his eyes with her own golden colored eyes and spoke for the first time in her human tongue, "Mica Kyoko..."

The man wanted her. He wanted to take her home immediately and touch her whole body. He wanted to submerge himself in her cool clean energy. He walked Kyoko to his own house not far away and upstairs. Kyoko felt a little nervous and frightened, but she liked the way it felt.

He sat beside her and smiled faintly, he wanted her badly, but he also wanted her to stay. Marc wanted this woman for himself, to keep her close forever.

His hand fell upon her thigh just below the dress and Kyoko watched it, tilting her head. His warm touch was comforting and exciting. He wished she would react, kiss him, touch him...but she sat still and watched him. Her eyes ran up his arm and to his face, and landed on his own eyes.

Marc felt weak. Her gaze melted his heart and soul. His insides burned and ached now for this strange woman and he leaned forward...and kissed her gently on the lips. Almost instinctively she kissed back. Her startled eyes soon closed gently and she fell into his kiss.

Kyoko slid her cool hands up his shoulders and to his neck, her fingers play in his hair making chills run up and down his body. Marc kissed her deeper, more meaningfully now, his hands snaked around her small waist and pulled her close. The cool calm energy she sent into his body made his head spin and body shake deep inside.

The woman smiled at the heat he gave her. His hot body gave off his scent and some urge of want. She started to get excited at this. With a simple movement, he lift her light body up onto his. Her legs fit perfectly at the sides of his legs. He pulled her close again, setting her perfectly on top of himself.

Kyoko made a little noise and looked down at how her thighs sat on the sides of him, her dress was barely covering them now. He hungrily kissed her again, kissing her neck and shoulders. Kyoko whimpered and smiled, this feeling was great. Chills filled her body and she started to feel warm inside and out.

Marc ran his hands up and down her bare back and over her thighs and smooth, soft ass. He wanted to touch all of her, every inch of her soft flesh. He placed his hands under her dress on her hips firmly and moved her a little bit. His, now hard, dick rubbed through his pants along her pussy, making Kyoko sit up straight and almost blush.

She liked that a lot! Kyoko experimentally rocked her hips a little, rubbing on him slowly. He shifted a little and bit her neck hungrily. The woman reveled in the animalistic hunger this was bringing on for both of them.

Marc leaned back and frantically took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He kissed her more as he started to unbutton his pants. Kyoko barely noticed, she found something new to explore, his bare chest.

Her gentle fingers traced along his neck to his ear and down, across his collarbone, shoulder and back again, down his chest where she placed both hands, feeling his skin. Her fingers left a cool trail along his skin, even though she was warm now, hot like him.

He lifted her up and squirmed out of his pants, kicking them aside. Now he wore simple black cotton boxers. A dark contrast from the white couch and light woman in white as well. She sat back down on him and her eyes widened a little, then melted into a smile.

Marc looked at her and knew then she must be a virgin. This was incredible! Should he take her? What would it be like? It would be perfect...

He didn't care, he was drunk on her light, high on her energy and wanting more than he could ever get. He slid his hands up her back to her shoulders and gently pulled the straps off her arms. He pulled them down further, kissing her neck hungrily and heatedly. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as cool air fell upon her body as he revealed more flesh.

Kyoko looked down at her own bare chest, her pink nipples hard and almost aching. He took one in his mouth gently and sucked slowly, more, more and he bit. Kyoko squirmed on his lap and pulled herself close, holding him tight.

She ran her hands through his hair as he worked his tongue around her breasts and along her stomach, leaning her back. He held her back with one hand and placed the other on her inner thigh, sliding it up and gently over her soft wet skin inside.

Kyoko started to breathe heavily and she watched him, looking at his face with her big childlike eyes. He tickled her clit with one finger, making her squirm in delight.

Marc fell to his knees on the floor with her and lay her down in front of him. She smiled and touched herself playfully it seemed. Kyoko ran her hands up and down her stomach and over her breasts to her neck and back down again. Feeling her skin and noting the difference between his hot muscular body and her supple smooth body.

He moved a little and pulled her dress the rest of the way off, over her bare feet. He ran his hands up her legs and back to the insides of her sweet thighs, taking in her wonderful aroma. Marc kissed her stomach and hips, making Kyoko bite her lip to keep from calling out his name and begging for more.

He made his way down to her prefect pussy, touching it with his fingers and kissing her thighs so close he could taste it. He gently slid a finger inside her and out again, then in further, deep inside her hot wet pussy. Kyoko gasped and clutched his shoulders. The feel of his strong hands around her cunt made her arch her back and moan again lightly.

Kyoko loved this game. She squirmed and made little noises that she couldn't control. Her voice made Marc hungry for even more. He liked pleasing this woman, he liked the way she looked when she smiled and whimpered. He loved her.

He moved himself comfortably and licked her clit once, sending waves of hot pleasure along the woman's body. She opened her mouth and kept from gasping this time. She held him tight on the shoulders as he worked his way around her little muff, drinking from her passion...as well as from her insides. His tongue darted in and out of her hole, making her squirm and whimper louder.

He smiled, looking up at her sweet face. Kissing and biting her clit, sucking and flicking his tongue around. She gently rocked her hips even though his pace was faster and ardent. Soon she was gasping loudly and a moan escaped her lips. She put two fingers in her mouth to keep from screaming out and calling him the god he must be.

Kyoko bit down on her fingers and closed her eyes tight as a hot wave of electricity built up in her stomach and exploded, flooding her and making her lose control. Her body shuddered and Kyoko moaned loudly, arching her back and curling her toes.

The sight of the woman almost make Marc cum as well. He let out a low groan of pleasure and made his way up the woman's body, biting her neck again. He touched her clit gently and every time he did she whimpered and moaned. The feeling was wonderful for Kyoko, every touch sent this electricity through her body, tickling, pleasing and making her hungry for more.

She explored his whole body with her hands, moving them over his back, scratching him lightly. Kyoko slipped a hand between them and found...

His hard aching dick. She touched it, too and explored the soft skin. She noticed right off he really liked that, so she lingered there a while and played. Kyoko caressed him with a firm but gentle grasp.

He smiled and rolled them both over. He lay beneath her naked body while she still touched him. He touched her shoulders and gave her a little push downward, nodding and smiling. Kyoko sat up on one arm beside him and looked his body over. The way he was built was interesting to Kyoko.

His big muscular arms, his chest and hips. She moved and kissed him on the stomach and on his sides, moving down and kissing his hips. She liked the way he tasted and smelled. She kissed more and licked him gently. Kyoko smiled at the feeling of his skin on her tongue.

His breathing was shortened and he played his fingers through her hair and over her shoulders. Kyoko made her way over his dick, touching it lightly with one hand and kissing it from the tip all the way down. She licked it, curious at this feeling as well.

Kyoko placed it slowly into her warm wet mouth with a little moan. She pulled it back out and did it again, liking the way it fit. She sucked gently on him and moved her hands around his balls and shaft, sometimes over his hips and stomach.

He felt a dull ache well up inside him for this girl. He wanted to cum inside her, he started thinking strange things. He wanted to marry her, have children with her. He just wanted her. He groaned and pulled her up and rolled her over again, laying on top of her.

Kyoko liked the feel of his body weight on her, comforting and warm. Very warm. He lay between her legs and pressed himself up against her, trying to touch her whole body at once. He moved the tip of his cock to rest against her wet hole and she widened her eyes again and made a little noise in his ear.

He gently penetrated her with the tip and pulled it back, doing this a few times made Kyoko gasp and arch her back, inviting him in. She ran her hands up his back onto his shoulder blades and up more over the back of his shoulders. His own hands ran up the small of her back to her shoulders where he held her tight.

He slid inside her further and Kyoko opened her mouth and gasped, closing her eyes. This new feeling brought some pain mixed with the pleasure. The girl moved one foot over his back, laying her ankle on the small of his back so she could feel him more. He pushed inside her a little harder and Kyoko gasped louder and whimpered in pain and pleasure.

She bit her lip and squirmed up, away from him to get away from the pain, but he held her tight and reassured her, kissing her gently he thrust inside her a couple times. A tear ran down her cheek, but soon the pain washed away and pleasure overtook her body.

Kyoko was soon smiling again and lay both feet up on his back, ankles crossed and her feet gently touched him with every motion. He rocked her gently, but hungrily. The heat was welling up in them both, but Kyoko's energy was calming and cool, enveloping them both and flooding the whole room.

He felt like he was in cool crisp water on a hot day. An open window let the cool night air in as well, circling them and snaking up and down their sweaty bodies. In the distance, thunder rolled across the hills and a gentle rain started beating on the trees and houses outside.

Kyoko moaned and rocked her hips against him, squeezing her thighs together on his body as he started rocking her faster. Her hands clutched his shoulders and with a couple hard thrusts, they slid down his back, scratching him.

Soon she felt it again, that build up in her stomach. Energy immersed itself inside her, swirling around her stomach and chest, deep inside her. She threw her head back and made small noises again, they grew louder and more urgent as she silently pleaded for it to overwhelm her.

His own orgasm built up as well, and he wanted it badly to overtake his body. He thrust deep inside her fast and hard and suddenly Kyoko screamed out and tightened her whole body up on his. His own flood of energy burst forth with hers and he groaned loudly, biting her neck to keep from screaming along with her.

She came hard, arching her back and letting go of all that stored energy, it flooded out and Marc could feel it touch him, The room spun and they held each other tight. He pulled out and thrust back inside her a couple times, making her body shake, not able to take anymore.

The rain outside had turned into a storm sometime ago and cold air blew in, washing away the hot sweat. He lay inside her, still, kissing her passionately.

They fell asleep holding each other tight, he still inside her warm pussy. Kyoko purred lightly in his ear and fell into a deep sleep, listening to the thunder, wind and rain.

El placer es un alivio, el orgasmo un abismo
Pleasure is a relief, the orgasm is an abyss