Eladrin Princess

Story Info
Shanoa learns what makes a good slave girl.
11.1k words
4.75
29.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanoas' story.

Authors' notes: This story is based on a dear friends' character in a fantasy game called Dungeons and Dragons in which she plays an Eladrin Sorceror. During the course of the games I wrote up the combat encounters as a log of the parties' adventure together.

The woman who created 'Shanoa' as her player character read and enjoyed the way I write and asked if I would consider an adult version of events. So aside from the main story and secretly from the rest of the group, based on long conversations we had about her characters' backstory, her own personal fantasies and desires I decided to write them up as a separate tale.

The major theme of this fantasy story is BDSM, something I have recently turned my attention to and a major turn on for my friend in her own personal life. A word of warning to readers, this story contains some taboo subjects such as bondage, whips, chains, ropes, choking and a large part later on is 'forced' play, however it does not contain any bodily waste, piercing or blood.

This is the prequel to the actual adventure but I can either (depending on feedback) post the combat/non-erotic part elsewhere on this site with a link or I'll put a brief synopsis of how the party jumped to the next place.

For the guidelines of Literotica.com everyone in this story involved sexually in any way shape or form is over 18 years of age or the equivalent for their race/species. Thank you for reading and feedback you would like to leave.

*****

Part One.

Being the daughter of Eladrin Duke Ethradi Elhromane, Shanoa had certain expectations put upon her from an early age; wed into a good noble family, study hard at the academy and represent her family with pride.

Shanoas father led the Kings Guard and defended the city of Mithrendian bravely, his family where at the top tier of the Kings inner circle and were given certain liberties due to their station. The finest foods and wines delivered daily, the best teachers and facilities opened to his children and the honour of riding at the Kings side into battles, when they had them.

The city had been at peace for a generation, her father last fought in the Battle of the Wastes some 80 years before. On his return he had met Shanoas mother Mitharia. Her mother worked the royal stables and tended Ethradis' wounded horse back to health with her tender care after the war was over.

They were married within the year and she bore a daughter for him, Shanoa, hair blonde like her father and eyes a brilliant violet like her mothers. Soon Mitharia managed the royal stables and taught Shanoa how to ride very early in her childhood.

When her mother passed away Shanoa was 70 years old, barely of age in Eladrin years, she had no role model to guide her as she blossomed into womanhood and no compass to help her with the changes she was going through. She became reclusive and shy throwing herself into her work.

Her studies at the academy were heavily focused on the Arcane Arts, splintered wands and dusty tomes became all she carried with her most days. She struggled to wield a wand and spell book effectively, the mistress of her school, a cruel woman named Lady Taliahan, had often forced Shanoa to study long into the night to perfect wand technique and chanting.

As she grew older Shanoa began to realise she could feel the magic inside her, as she cast spells they felt more as though they came from her hand than the stick of wood between her fingers. She daren't ask the mistress what this meant for fear of punishment, so she decided to ask one of her most trusted teachers about the sensations she felt when she cast spells.

She ventures into the academy one evening and knocks on the instructors' door. There is no answer.

"Sir?" she whispers, poking her head into the classroom. "Sir Fael are you here?" She hears a noise coming from behind a door at the back of the room. She creeps slowly to the small wooden door and presses her ear against it. She hears a woman's muffled scream and what she quickly recognises as a riding crop whipping through the air.

The sound of leather on flesh permeates the thin door and the resulting moan rings in Shanoas' ears. Panicked she bursts into the room to stop the assault, finding herself face to face with her teacher standing naked before her a bull whip in his left hand and the riding crop she heard in the other.

"Shanoa?!" he gasps covering himself poorly. Shanoa looks past him to find the sound of the screaming. She sees a female body bound and gagged, bruises on her chest and tied to a table. Her legs covered with rope are spread apart displaying her glistening sex, a plank between her arms pushing into her back arching her backwards, her head of long auburn hair flowing down behind her. Sir Fael rushes to release his captive victim.

"Shanoa I know you must be confused right now," he begins to explain, "But this isn't as bad as it looks." He loosens the bonds freeing the woman from the table. She raises her head looking at Sir Fael with confusion, she catches the eye of Shanoa and her eyes widen. Shanoa suddenly realises who the woman is, Lady Taliahan. She almost didn't recognise her without her signature tight buns in her hair and crop under her arm. Shanoa realises what Sir Fael is holding in his hand and falls backwards against the door.

"Shanoa just wait," pleads her once most trusted teacher. Lady Taliahan wriggles free of the table and pulls the gag from her mouth.

"What are you doing in here!?" she screams. "You will be sorry for just barging into a room like that."

"I...I'm sor..." stutters Shanoa. "I thought you were in danger Ma'am."

"Don't worry Shanoa." Sir Fael says softly, "You aren't in trouble we just need to explain what you saw here. I don't want you thinking I was hurting Olani... Lady Taliahan

"Explain?!" yells Olani furiously, "We will not explain anything to this pervert. She was watching us!"

"I wasn't!" swears Shanoa, "I wanted to help." She fumbles for the handle of the door as Lady Taliahan climbs down from the table and snatches the whip from Sir Faels' hand.

"You will not tell a soul what you saw here!" continues Olani, "I will make sure of that." Bearing down on the young Eladrin she raises her whip, Sir Fael steps between them and takes the lash of the crop across his chest. He drops to one knee as Olani stops her march to Shanoa.

"What are you doing Jamian?" she scolds pushing past him. Shanoa releases the door and falls into the classroom. Shuffling on her back she moves away from the approaching Mistress. She feels an energy build up inside her, instinctively she closes her eyes and raises her hands. She feels the heat of flame erupt from her fingertips.

She hears a piercing scream in front of her.

"Olani?!" shouts Sir Faels voice. "Shit the building is on fire!" his voice fades as Shanoa blacks out, drained of energy.

*****

The Elders spent many days debating what could be done with the sorceress that burned down part of the academy with a single spell. Phrases such as 'bad omen' and 'the ruin of us all' were batted back and forth. Shanoa had spent the best part of the week locked away in a tower at the royal palace, waiting for the Councils' verdict. Never once was she summoned to state her defence, to tell them what really happened. Perhaps Lady Taliahan span enough falsehood that Shanoas word was not to be trusted.

Finally her father entered her room in the tower, she ran to hug him and he wrapped his arms around her tightly as he let go she looked up at his face. She barely saw her father as it was and this last week looked as though it had taken a lot out of him. His eyes looks weary and his usually swept back blonde hair slightly bedraggled across his brow.

"Father thank Corellon!" she sobs. "I have to tell you the..."

"The Council have reached a decision." He interjects with a stony expression.

"But I haven't told them what happened!" cries Shanoa outraged.

"It is too late." Her father says looking at his daughter. "You... you are to remain here in the tower."

"Until when?" she asks fearing his response.

"You are to stay here until you can control your powers and are old enough to be Wed." he starts

"FATHER! You can't let them do thi..."

"Let me finish butterfly." Her father speaks softly, "You gravely wounded the Mistress of the academy but she insisted it was an accident on your part. She recommended as a security measure you are to be trained by a great sorcerer from another kingdom, he will help you control your powers and once you have them under control the King has announced you will be married to the Prince Regent himself."

"I cannot be expected to stay locked in here for twenty-five years father." Shanoa exclaims before she processes the whole of what her father told her, "The Prince wishes to marry me?"

"Yes butterfly," he smiles, "You are becoming a beautiful young woman and I know becoming a princess would have made your mother so proud. Twenty-five years is a blink of an eye to an Eladrin my child and you will not be locked in here entirely, you may visit the stables on occasion."

Weeks past as Shanoa slept, studied and ate in her tower. As she ran out of magical material to read she read everything else available, learning of other kingdoms, far off adventures of noble knights and powerful conjurors. She looked out over the land from her balcony one morning, at the stables below and the rolling green hills to the west. To the east, a great sea, vast and deepest blue on the clearest of days she can see islands far in the distance. She yearned to see those places she had only read about in her books.

A knock on the door is immediately followed by the rattling of keys. She quickly realises she is nude and covers herself with the drapes around the balcony door. A guard walks in with a young blonde Eladrin male dressed in fine emerald robes. Spotting the barely covered princess to be the guard turns his back.

"Beggin your pardon ma'am" he starts, "May I present Sir Erevan Gladomain. Your teacher of sorcery." Without turning to bow he leaves the room and locks it behind him. An uncomfortable silence falls upon the two left in the room.

Shanoa extends a hand towards the young male. He makes towards her to shake it.

"My robes!" she yells pointing behind him at her bed. "Pass me... my robes."

"Oh! S... Sorry Lady Elthromane." He stammers grasping at the crimson gown upon the bed. He averts his eyes as her passes them to the naked noble girl. Shanoa fumbles with the drapes and her robes, trying and failing to keep herself covered.

"Could you... could you turn around?!" she demands. Erevan opens his eyes to reply and gawps at her slender body. "NOW!" she screams jolting him back to reality. With a bow he whips around and stares at his feet. Shanoa finishes dressing and sits down at her vanity table, brushing her hair she looks at her new teacher in the mirror.

"You're very young for a Master Sorcerer." She observes flustered. "Erevan was it?"

"Yes my lady." He nods still looking at his feet. "I was trained as a..."

"You may turn around now." She interrupts.

"What? Oh yes sorry." He mumbles turning to face his student.

"Do continue." Shanoa yawns brushing her long blonde hair.

Erevan clears his throat and continues, "As I said I trained as a sorcerer for the last thirty years, the most gifted in my class by a long way and a controller of tier four spell craft."

"There is no tier four." Corrects Shanoa. "Mortal beings can in rare cases control up to tier three arcana, and that includes long rituals and multiple mages working in unison." Erevan lowers a pack from his back and removes a large leather bound book from its depths.

"Then you have a lot to learn my lady. Todays' lesson." He announces. "Read this."

Shanoa spent the rest of the day reading through the 'Arcana: The Hidden Depths' volume one. Talking through passages with Erevan she began to emerge from her shell. They talked for hours, she hadn't spoken to someone her age for a long time. Many of her classmates saw her differently as the daughter of a Duke and generally her own reclusive nature had kept them at bay.

They spoke about places Erevan had visited as a master sorcerer, famous people and royalty Shanoa had feasted with and what they dreamed to do next. Erevan wanted to open an academy of his own for gifted magic wielders, Shanoa wanted to see the world visit all the distant places in her books. She told Erevan she was to be wed to the prince once she was in control of her magic and had reached her one hundredth and tenth birthday.

"So until you turn a hundred and ten you have to stay cooped up in here?" he asked her before he left that first night.

"Exactly." Frowned Shanoa.

"Well, we'll have to make sure you don't waste a day of it," he beamed as the guard let him through.

Shanoa watched the door close, sank onto her bed and sighed. Erevan returned twice a week for the next few months, bringing new text books and scrolls for her to read. Soon he visited her when he wasn't teaching, they just sat and gossiped about the guests in the palace below. Shanoa would see them enter the main gates with impressive carriages and colourful banners waving. Erevan would later appear at her door with food from the feast he had snuck out and tales of the places the guests arrived from.

As the years rolled by they became closer and closer. Erevan had stopped teaching her long ago convinced she was nearly every bit as strong as he, more than capable of controlling her powers. They simply spent their time talking and venturing to the stables to sit in the hay and feed the horses during the warmer months. About a year before Shanoa was due to be married she sat in the fields with Erevan watching her large black mare Selune graze lazily. She turned to him and asked a question that had been baring heavy on her mind.

"How will I know if I please him?" she asks her closest confidant staring into the distant sky.

"Please the Prince? As a princess or his wife?" he asks her innocently. Shanoa turns red and looks at her feet.

"Neither... I meant please him." She responds coyly.

"Oh? ...OH!" Erevan exclaims louder than he had meant. "Have you never had...? You know? Sex before?"

"Of course I have!" Shanoa lies, talking louder than she should before composing herself. "I have heard rumours that the Prince has a fondness for... slave girls."

"Don't we all?" Erevan replies too quickly.

"You like slave girls too?" exclaims Shanoa, her face lighting up. "You have to show me what they do differently!" Erevan coughed and sputtered at the boldness of the Princess' request.

"Show you?!" he nearly yells.

"Yes! At once. Follow me." Shanoa replies frankly.

She drags him by the arm back to the tower. Sweetly twisting her hair and batting her eyelashes she asks the guard to lock the door and leave them for a while. She pushes Erevan back onto the bed and with a leap lands on her knees beside him, almost giddy.

"So what should a good slave girl do first?" she asks a playful smile on her innocent face.

"Shanoa, I can't show you what a slave girl does." Erevan responds sitting up.

"Why not?" asks Shanoa her smile dropping, her eyes lowering to her knees, "Is there something wrong with me?"

"No!" he replies again far too quickly, "It's just that slave girl's do some pretty... degrading acts."

"Like what?" Shanoa asks puzzled.

"Erm..." fidgets Erevan trying to explain it delicately. "They are usually... forced into positions and sexual acts that most women would not enjoy. Some are even quite painful."

"Painful? Painful how?"

"Painful like... whips and ropes and chains. They are usually tied up and whipped until they beg for release."

"You mean to be released?" asks Shanoa, clearly intrigued.

"Sometimes, yes." Agrees Erevan, "Other times they enjoy it, a lot and if their master is a good one they ask permission to... finish."

"Finish?"

"To... orgasm."

"Oh... Oh!" gasps Shanoa. "And these girls enjoy that?"

"Yes, some of them can only enjoy themselves this way." Notes Erevan, "It might sound strange and twisted but it's as natural as regular sex to some people."

"Oh no I get it." Nods Shanoa.

"You do?"

"Yes! I saw something like you described years ago before I was trapped up here." She looks shyly down at her knees again. "My favourite teacher, at the time!" she adds looking at Erevan, "was whipping the mistress at the academy and she moaned so deeply like she needed it more than air. I didn't understand at the time but the more I remember that day the more I feel the emotion she felt, the more I feel a warmth in my body that I can't control until I touch myself. Does that make sense?"

Erevan gawps at the princess in silence, the same as he did when they first met.

"Well?" she asks nudging him in the arm.

"Well?" he replies slightly gobsmacked.

"Will you show me how to enjoy sex like that?"

"I have to leave." He splutters leaping from the bed.

"Leave?! Now?!"

"I'll come back!" he promises, "I just need to get a few things."

Erevan had been gone nearly an hour and Shanoa was becoming restless. 'What could he possibly need that would take so long to get?' she thinks to herself. She paces up and down her bedroom a few more times before she hears a voice outside the door. Erevan hurries into the room followed by a pair of slender legs sticking out from under a blanket. He shuts the door behind them and lowers his now bulging pack from his shoulder to the floor with a weighty thud.

"What are you doing?" hisses Shanoa pointing at the blanketed person.

"You wanted me to show you what it is that a slave girl does differently so I brought..." He pauses to whip off the covering revealing a petit young woman. "...a slave girl." Shanoa sits on her bed in shock and looks the girl up and down. Short, maybe five foot and two or three inches tall, wavy brunette hair flicked across a rather plain, but pretty, face and a rich olive complexion. She wore a thin brown leather dress tied with a narrow black belt barely covering her body and accenting her toned legs and perky breasts. Shanoa usually didn't fraternise with the help and was at a loss as to how to address this unexpected guest in her bedroom.

The slave girl looks up at the future princess and Shanoa immediately can see why Erevan chose her. Her eyes are a deep brown, twinkling in the sunlight from the balcony, they magnify her greater features and draw away from her flaws effortlessly. Shanoa blushes as the slave girl seems to look her over in the same manner and then smiling at her. Regaining her composure she turns to Erevan.

"You snuck a slave girl into my room?" she whispers in case someone over hears.

"This is Quina." Introduces Erevan pushing the girl forward slightly, "And she is the very best teacher you will meet at what we are about to show you. Do you mind if we use your bed for this?"

Shanoa moves to her vanity table stool and faces the bed. Erevan motions for Quina to sit on the edge and reaches for his bag. Erevan whispers into Quinas' ear, she nods and giggles looking at Shanoa.

"What did you tell her?" asks Shanoa frowning.

"I asked her if she thought you were as beautiful as the stories she'd heard." Replies Erevan with a smile.

"What stories?"

"Oh there are hundreds of tales that span from when you were locked away in here. Most of them turned into stories that your beauty was so great that the Queen had become jealous and locked you away and the like."

"Really?!" blushed Shanoa.

"I may have started a few." Admits Erevan. He finally finds the item in his stuffed pack he was searching for, a long piece of rope about an inch thick and twenty or thirty feet long. He shows it to Quina and she stands removing her garments shamelessly. Shanoa averts her eyes, embarrassed at the young woman stripping next to her bed. Quina steps from her dress and tosses it into Shanoas' lap making her jump.