Elaina Becomes Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Elaina seduces her step-daddy.
1.6k words
4.33
157.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was thrilled, tonight was his step-daughter Elaina's eighteenth birthday. After tonight, she could move out with her boyfriend like she'd been planning and he could be alone with his wife of three years. They'd not had many nights alone because of Elaina's behavior. She'd been caught in some crazy predicaments and lost her mother's trust. Kelly hadn't allowed her much time outside of the house the past year because of her history.

They had a birthday dinner planned at six, followed by a night out with Kelly. She was a labor and delivery nurse and was on call often. He called for Elaina and they swung by the hospital for Kelly.

As soon as she emerged through the doors, he knew their night was going to be cancelled. She got in and proceded to tell them that after dinner, she had to head right back to the hospital to get cover for a very ill colleague. She would be working the late shift, not getting off til five the next morning.

David was pouting through dinner. He hated knowing he'd have another lonely night. They dropped Elaina off first, giving them about twenty minutes alone. He stopped off at their favorite parking spot when they had been dating, but his efforts failed.

He dropped her off, wishing he had more time before she headed back to work. His hard cock was almost at attention and her affections would have been nice. Pulling away, he knew tonight he'd be giving himself that affection. His cock was so hard it ached.

Pulling into the driveway, he saw that Elaina's bedroom light was on. Of course, she was home to ruin his hand job too. He stormed up to her room, preparing to tell her off for ruining his night again. Instead, he found her curled up in a ball, crying her eyes out.

"Lainey, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, just go away!" She was obviously upset about something.

He couldn't leave her like that, so he sat on the edge of the bed. "Let me guess, Rich stood you up again? I wish you'd realize you deserve way better than him. Quit crying over him and find someone worthy of you!"

He left the room, closing the door behind him. His hard on was gone now, he figured a shower then he'd head to his office to catch up on work.

Twenty minutes later, he was in his office, wearing a pair of flannel lounge pants. His chest was bare, as were his feet. It was April, but felt like July. He settled in at his desk, scanning over reports and checking his daily mailings.

He didn't even look up as the door opened. He heard the heels across the hard floor though. "Do you need something?" He asked without even looking up.

"Yeah, I think I need you," Elaina's voice replied.

He looked up from his work to see her for the first time, as a woman not a child. She wore her Catholic school girl uniform, only she'd made it sexy. She'd left it unbuttoned and tied the bottom in a knot. Her stomach was bare and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her pleated skirt was rolled up, making it super short. Her own added touch of black fishnet stockings and seven inch stilettos made her legs look longer.

She spun around, giving him a full view. He could now see her ass was barely covered. "Do you like it?"

He leaned back, almost shouting he said, "What are you doing in here like that?"

She was not to be deterred. She made her way to his desk, leaning over toward him so he could see her cleavage. "I came in here to be with someone who's worthy of me."

His eyes got big, she was using his own words against him. His first thought was to resist, but his cock was hard again and he couldn't resist. She came around the side of the desk, stepping in front of him, her ass was right in front of him. He was closer than he'd ever been to her. She lifted one leg onto his desk, then the other.

She was now kneeling on his desk, her ass in the air. Practically begging him to want her. His cock was living proof he wanted her. It was hard against his pants. Practically begging to be let out to fuck her.

She wiggled her ass, "Come on David, I won't tell if you don't!"

He lifted her skirt, revealing her tiny thong. She slid it over her ass cheeks, allowing him his first glimpse of her pussy. It was bare, freshly shaved and wet. He leaned closer, smelling her sweet scent.

She wiggled her ass, "Come on big Daddy, you know you want it!" She used her fingers to spread herself open for him.

He knew it was wrong, that his wife would divorce him in an instant if she ever found out, but he couldn't resist. Her bare pussy, right there on his desk. Spread open for him to enjoy. He was a man, no man could turn that down.

He tugged her thong down to her knees and buried his face in her sweetness. He lapped at her pussy like a dog drinking water. She was moaning, begging him to make her cum.

He came up from her snatch, she had tasted so delicious. She rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wider. She grabbed her ankles and begged him more, "Make me cum, daddy! Make me cum!"

He smiled, she was enjoying this more than he was. She had never called him dad or daddy before. He had been just David. His cock could barely contain itself. He ran his tongue from her clit to her asshole. Tasting every tart little bite of her nakedness. He licked back to her clit, teasing her as he used one finger then two to penetrate her.

The faster his fingers and mouth worked, the louder she got. He was glad Kelly had went back to work. She would have never consented to sex in his office or letting him eat her out on his desk.

Finally, he felt her swollen clit between his lips, her back arched. She clamped down on his fingers and moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!! Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!"

He lapped her juices, enjoying the satisfaction of making her cum. He lifted his face up and saw hers. She wasn't done yet.

She sat up and pushed him back in his chair. She slipped off the desk, straddling him in the chair. Her tits were near his face, her breath hot on his neck. She ran her tongue over his earlobe, a shiver ran down his spine. "You want to fuck me, don't you?"

His cock was pressed against her bare pussy. His pants were the barrier, but it wouldn't be held back long. He wanted her, more than ever, he wanted her. "Yea, I want to fuck you!"

She slipped off his lap, kneeling on the floor between his legs. She tugged them down and sprung his hard cock from it's confinements.

She gasped at the size, his cock was fairly large. At almost nine inches, it was the one thing Kelly never got enough of. Apparently, Elaina had never seen one this large.

She took it like a champion though, she nervously flicked her tongue over the head. Teasing him, licking his pre-cum off. Then she got into it, bobbing up and down. She massaged the ridges with her tongue, leaving him about to explode. He thought of anything he could to stop from filling her mouth with his juices.

One hand massaged his balls while the other rubbed the base of his cock. She was excellent at blow jobs, she must have been practicing alot. He used his hands to control her bobbing, wanting this to last forever.

Her methods were good, but he couldn't control himself much longer. Her eyes met his, her innocence made him want to cum in her throat even more. He didn't want to miss the opportunity to explode inside of her.

It was his turn to beg her, "Oh fuck Elaina, I'm about to explode. Get up here and fuck your daddy!"

She was happy to comply. She straddled him in the chair once again. This time, the head of his cock was entering her before she came close to sitting down. She rocked her way down, allowing herself time to get used to his size. She leaned back, resting her elbow on his desk.

She was so tight and so warm, he could tell it wouldn't take much to make him cum now. He watched her take him all in. Her fingers found her still swollen clit, rubbing it as she rode him. He pinched one nipple, then the other. Making them poke out, sliding his fingertips over her stomach. Finding her busy fingers, he joined in rubbing her enlarged nub.

She leaned forward, cumming again. He could feel her juice dripping on his cock. He pressed into her, lifting his ass from the chair.

He needed her to make him cum. She moved from his lap back to his desk. Spreading her ass cheeks wide, she begged him, "Come on, fuck me! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

That was all her needed to here. He entered her pussy. He gripped her hips and rabbit fucked her. His rhythm was faster and faster, deeper and deeper. She found her clit again, rubbing it. His ass tightened, he reached one hand out for her nipple. Tightening his grip, he exploded inside her.

Her fingers connected with her clit to force her into a powerful orgasm too. She screamed out and a shudder went through her body. A moment later they collapsed together. She was now face down on his desk with his cum dripping from her pussy.

Slapping her on the ass, he grinned, "You can stay here with us as long as you take care of me when your mother's at work."

She stood and kissed his cheek, "Anytime big daddy!"