Elaine and James

Story Info
A spring and autumn romance.
28.5k words
4.72
90.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kezza67
Kezza67
1,195 Followers

This story contains a lot of dialogue and not every page is filled with wall to wall sex. If that is what you want then I suggest you read something else more to your liking. I will point out that James is a totally fictional character although I speak of the various ailments that beset the older male from personal experience. I apologise now for the fact that it is written in United kingdom English, and the spelling reflects that. This is not to deprecate North American English or spelling, in any way. More people speak North American English than the version spoken in these Isles. So where is the future? Comment and feedback is welcome, but may I say that if you choose anonymity my personal feeling is that your comment loses any value it may have contained.

CHAPTER ONE A casual brush with Elaine

I thought I was being very stupid when I decided to join the Health Club. After all how ridiculous will a sixty-seven year old guy look in there amongst all those young and trim bodies? My brain for once ruled my heart and overcoming my perceived embarrassment, I joined.

It was my habit to get there about eight-thirty in the morning. Hoping that there wouldn't be too many there. I mean I didn't want to look like a sad old bugger amongst all these fresh vibrant bodies. Hope was in vain, as there was usually a good attendance of others. Surprisingly they were not all young and trim bodies, I still reckoned I had ten years on pretty well all of them, but I did see some that looked as if they really needed the exercise. Aside from my belly I looked quite good compared to some. The other aspect that astonished me was that the females outnumbered the men by about five to one. Having started on the routine suggested by the manager of the club, I just got on with it. It surprised me how little conversation could be heard amongst all these people working out, after a while that was no longer remarkable as I certainly had no breath left for conversation. Gradually I overcame my reservations about being there. I got left alone to get on with my routine, apart from the manager who would come and check that I was comfortable from time to time, and that suited me.

I had been using the place for a few weeks and I actually started to enjoy it. I was getting frustrated though as the belly, from my viewpoint looking down, did not seem to be getting any smaller. Mark, the manager, did comment a couple of times that I was starting to look quite trim, but being a cynic I placed that comment in the category of making the customer feel good. My confidence took a huge leap when on the treadmill one day. I was power-walking and really enjoying the exercise, when this woman, I should say mid-forties, stepped on to the next machine. You pay little attention, as you are so engrossed in your own exertions. I suddenly realised that she couldn't start. I stopped and leaned over.

'Give the quick-start button, there, a firm press.' I pointed out the control to use. She did that and looked over and gave me a grin.

'Thanks.' No more was said, it wasn't the place for conversation, and we both got on with our routines.

Perspiration was dripping from me when I decided that I had worked enough for the session. Letting the treadmill slow down to stop I took a long drink of water, then mopped my brow. Just then I heard a cry of alarm from the lady. The machine had suddenly speeded up, and she could not cope with the pace. I leaned over and pushed the emergency stop button.

'Oh thank you, I had visions of flying off the back.'

'I have finished now, why don't you use this, and I will tell the guy at the desk when I leave that that one is playing up.' She nodded and transferred to the machine I had just vacated. I was walking away, when I heard.

'See you.' I turned and raised my hand.

'Yes, ok.'

I saw this lady quite a few times, and there was always a hand wave and a quick greeting. She was quite small, I should say about five foot two, and although slim, had an attractive bust and nicely curved hips. Dark hair, cut short and good features, which always appeared ready to smile. Occasionally we would be working the same machines side by side, and an innocuous comment or two would be passed. To be honest I thought that this would be the extent of our acquaintance. After all I hadn't joined to find a woman, and I suspected that most down there were not on a quest either. But strange things happen.

It must have been something like three months since her incident on the treadmill when our friendship started. She had finished her work-out before me, and it could have been some twenty minutes later that I left the Club. I walked out into one of those early Spring mornings. It was warm and there was bright sunshine to cheer. She was standing outside with her cell phone, walking around and holding it out in various areas. The other thing that made me look was that she had obviously showered and dressed. Not the normal tracksuit and trainers that one would expect, but smart grey Jacket, over a patterned dress, and high heels. She looked very attractive, apart from the look of frustrated anger on her face.

'Got a problem?' I asked.

'I'm trying to call a taxi, but either this phone is on the blink, or there is no signal here.'

'Where do you want to go?'

'I have to get to Anderton. I have an interview at ten-thirty.' Anderton was only about eleven miles away, a larger town than ours.

'Well, I can give you a lift if you want.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes of course. It's no trouble. Come on, I am parked round the side.'

There were a number of cars parked there, and as we approached I just flipped the open button on the key-fob. She noticed which car acknowledged the impulse with a flash of the indicators.

'A Mercedes! Is that yours?'

'Yes. It was a present from me to me when I retired, after all those years of driving Company cars.' I walked round to the passenger door and opened it for her. She seemed a little taken aback at this action, but got in. I went round and got in myself. Before starting the engine, I turned in the seat and held out me hand.

'James.' She smiled and took my hand to shake.

'Elaine.'

There were no need for directions at first, I was very familiar with the road to Anderton.

'Wow! I have never been in a Mercedes before. Oh if only my friends could see me.' then she stopped abruptly. 'It's probably better that they didn't see me at this time.' That seemed to me to be a strange thing to say.

'Why's that, Elaine?' There was no answer for a couple of minutes, and I could feel her looking at me as if coming to a decision.

'I suppose I should tell you the truth. I am not going for an interview. I am going to meet my Lover. Do you want to stop the car having heard that?'

'I am only giving you a lift. It's none of my concern.' We drove in silence for a while.

'I suppose you think badly of me now.' I shook my head.

'Why should I do that? Apart from the Club, I know nothing about you, or your circumstances. I assume you are or have been married, as you wear a ring, but you could be separated, or widowed. Without that sort of background I have no right to come to any conclusions about you. That's if I would anyway.' I turned the question around.

'Do you think you are a bad person then?' That gave her something to think about.

'I don't really know.' I laughed without humour.

'I don't condemn or approve, as I said I know little about you, but can I suggest that if you don't know if you are behaving badly or not, then you ought to give it some thought. I suspect from what you have said that you are married. Else you would probably have no doubts.' She changed the subject.

'Did you say you were retired?'

'Yes. Retired, single and growing old disgracefully.' She laughed at that.

'I'll bet. Early retirement of course.'

'No, I worked until I was sixty-five.' Elaine looked astonished.

'Well how old are you then?'

'I have been retired for two years.' The next words gave me one of the greatest boosts for some time.

'Good grief, I would have put you about fifty-five, fifty-eight at most.'

'Nice of you to say that, but I can assure you that whatever age I look, inside I am definitely sixty-seven.'

We had arrived in Anderton.

'You had better give me directions from here, unless you would prefer me not to drop you off wherever you are meeting your lover.' She gave me directions and I could see we were heading towards a Hilton Hotel.

'You are meeting him here?'

'Yes.'

'Do you want me to drop you now?'

'No. If you don't mind drive into the car park. If he sees us he is not going to say anything to my husband, and it might make him think he has competition.'

'Whatever you want.' I drove towards the entrance, and instead of going to the parking area, stopped outside the entrance.

'Stay here.' She looked at me as I got out and walked round to her door. A smile came to her face as she realised what I was going to do. I opened the door and held out my hand to assist her out of the car. Her face lit up brilliantly, and she alighted perfectly. One leg first allowing me a glimpse of stocking top, then the other. She brushed down her skirt and turned to me.

'Thank you James.' Leaning over she gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered.

'See you in a couple of days at the Club.' Then she was gone.

I drove away, envying the lucky bugger who ever he was. I had always thought of this woman who I occasionally saw in the club, as attractive. But now I had seen her dressed up, she looked really lovely. For a man of my age more mature women have greater appeal. Ok I look at the young bodies in the club, girls who are in their twenties of thirties I appreciate them but there is no desire in me, I know they are unobtainable. But someone of Elaine's age? Now that is different, because there is a possibility that she could be attainable.

CHAPTER TWO Talking with Elaine

I didn't see Elaine for a week. I was working and perspiring on the cycle machine, when she got on the machine next to me. I didn't realise it was her until I heard a cheery.

'Good Morning, James.' I turned my head and returned her greeting.

'Hi, Elaine. You ok?' She got on with warming up, and I carried on sweating. I went on to do my routine, the Rowing machine, then the Treadmill, and finally the Cross-trainer, which would really finish me off, literally, if I overdid it. I waved at her as I went to the changing room, but she called me over.

'I won't be long now. Could you wait? I would like to have a chat.' That was not a problem, I had no urgent appointments until next week. That's how it is when you are retired. There is little that cannot be left until the next day or the day after tomorrow.

'I'll be in the lounge.' She smiled a thank you and carried on working out.

She joined me after about twenty minutes.

'Can we have some coffee? She suggested.

'Yes sure. How do you like your coffee? I'll go to the machine and get some.' She shook her head.

'No not here.'

'Well we could go to Costa's in town if you like.' She looked unhappy with that as well.

'Well.' She drew the word out. I think I understood her reluctance.

'Somebody could see us.' She nodded. Then asked.

'Do you think we could go to your place?' I was quite surprised for a moment.

'Well yes, I have no objection, if you don't. Let's go.' We went out to the car. I again held the door open for her, and there was just a slight hint of surprise as I did.

'Do you always do that?'

'What?'

'Hold the door.' I grinned.

'Only for lovely ladies.'

'Oh yes, just so you can get a glimpse of leg.' I laughed.

'Well that is one of the perks. But it's just the way I was brought up. It's a generation thing. Does it embarrass you?'

'No. It's never happened to me before. Actually I quite like it, it feels,' she searched for the right word or words, 'considerate and protective. It seems respectful. I like that.'

I turned into my Avenue, and parked on the hard-standing outside my house. She opened the car door, but I pulled it right open and held out my hand.

'You are spoiling me. I could get used to this.' I smiled.

'All part of the service, Madam. Come this way.' I heard her say something very softly, under her breath. Now my hearing is not that good; another one of those age things; but I was sure she muttered something to the effect that 'coming any way would be good.' Perhaps it was my imagination. She followed me into the lounge, and I went straight through and opened the door to the Conservatory.

'Sit yourself down.' I waved to one of the Wicker chairs.' How do you like your Coffee?'

'Oh, no sugar and just a little milk, please.'

'Cup or a mug?'

'I am not posh, a mug please.' I got the kettle on and put out the mugs. I could see through into the Conservatory from the kitchen, and Elaine had walked to the window and was looking out at the garden.

'Nice garden.' I heard her call. I didn't reply until I took the coffee in. With my hearing problem I can't have conversations unless I am close to the other person.

'Well, I like it.' I replied. The garden was a minimum maintenance plot. A large Patio, and then rocks and gravel to give a Japanese feel to the area. She turned to me.

'You like gardening?'

'I like to enjoy the garden, not to work in it. So that's why it is as you see it.' I put the coffees down on a little table. They both looked the same as I only took a little milk.

'That one is yours. I take a spoonful of sugar.' She picked up the mug and sipped. I waited. Elaine had suggested this meet, and I was happy to make small talk until she could get to the reason.

She looked at a couple of framed photographs I had on the window sill.

'Are these relatives?' I was amused as she was avoiding the topic she really wanted to talk about.

'Yes, that's my daughter, Sarah, and that is my grandson, Will.'

'How old is your daughter?'

'Forty-four.' She looked embarrassed.

'I am only four years older than her.' She sat down again and sipped the coffee. Then she seemed to straighten her shoulders. Ah, I thought, she is going to open the real conversation.

'It was the first time you know.'

'I didn't know, but as I said at the time, I am not condemning you. We all have our reasons. I have had my moments as well.' She looked at me.

'You mean you were unfaithful as well.'

'Yes I was. That resulted eventually in my divorce. Afterwards I became the other man on more than one occasion. So I can see it from another perspective.'

'My husband has been cheating for years.'

'So what you did was a little of balancing the equation.'

'I didn't think of it as that, but yes, I suppose I was getting a bit of my own back.' I remained silent, allowing her to go on, as I suspected she had more to say.

'I wanted to know what it was like. Brian had not had sex with me for months. I wanted someone who would want me.' She had finished her coffee, so I asked if she would like another, or perhaps a glass of wine.

'Some wine would be great.'

I had a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge, and poured two glasses. I brought the bottle as I went back to the Conservatory.

'Did it fulfil you?' She shook her head.

'No. It was just the same as if my Husband was fucking me.' She stopped and looked guilty.

'I am sorry, I shouldn't use that word.' I smiled.

'Elaine, I have heard the word before, and used it myself, so you didn't shock me.' I paused, then went on. 'I noticed that you said fucking rather than making love. Why?' Elaine looked confused.

'I don't understand you. They're the same aren't they?'

'Oh no, they are not.' Confusion now ruled her face. So I clarified.

'Fucking is that action. Making love is the event.' I could still see the uncertainty she felt, so I went further.

'Long before you get naked, and into bed, when you first start the kissing and caressing that you know will lead to bed. That is the start of making love. When you are both satiated and you lay there holding each other close, that is the end of making love. When you are actually joined physically, that is fucking.' I stopped there and let her think about that.

'So what would you say about a kiss or two, and copping a feel of my tit, then getting my knickers down and putting his cock in me until he came?'

'Abysmal! Certainly not making love. Fucking, yes. But a very one-sided fuck. Did you enjoy it?' That question was a little superfluous as I knew from what Elaine said before that in all probability she had been left unsatisfied. Her face said it as well.

'Well at least he took you to the Hilton.' she was shaking her head.

'For coffee, yes. But afterwards he took me to a small flat, he had borrowed from a friend.'

She shook her head sadly, and I could see moisture in her eyes. I picked up the wine and poured her another glass. I had drunk little as I was aware that at some time I would be driving Elaine back to wherever. She took the re-filled glass and drank deeply. Then shocked me to the core.

'I don't know what I do wrong.' I couldn't believe it. Her husband and by her account her lover had no concern for her and her feelings, and she thought that she was doing something wrong. I did not account myself a skilled lover by any means. I was not blessed with anything more than average equipment, but I had learned that fingers, tongue and particularly words, were the tools that any man could use to satisfy his lover. Men's arousal was mainly visual, their lover undressing or allowing him to undress her. Women were cerebral and wanted words that told them lovingly how they excited the man, how beautiful their bodies were, gentle caresses that brought them slowly to the point where they wanted to be undressed and have this man lie naked with her. I couldn't believe that this lovely woman would be treated this way.

'Did you have an orgasm?'

'No.'

'You must at some time have had one.'

'Yes, but usually I would finger myself. But I had to be careful. If Brian knew I was doing that he would get angry with me for thinking that he was not enough.' Bloody Hell!

'Would he not suck you?'

'Oh yes. He would suck my nipples a little.'

'He would suck your nipples. What about your pussy?' She looked at me sharply.

'Do you do that?' She said in astonishment. I knew the answer to my question.

'I love doing that. It's one of the greatest pleasures of making love.' She was astonished.

'I thought that Lesbians were the only ones who did that. Well that was what Brian said.'

'Does he expect you to suck his cock?'

'Yes. But only until he is ready.'

'Homosexual men do that.' It was cheap point I know, but I said it to try and put Brian's views where they belong, in the dustbin.

I was getting so sad as all this history came out. Here was this lovely lady whose attitude to sex was plainly influenced by an imbecile of a husband. She should be shown that her body was capable of great overwhelming pleasure. Oh I wasn't thinking of myself as the candidate. I was certain that the difference in our ages would not allow Elaine to consider me as a lover. Besides I was sure I would be a disappointment to her. I now suffered another problem brought on by age. Erectile Dysfunction. The little pill, in my case Cialis, would help, but the side effects were very uncomfortable. I would only take one of those when the lady in question was really special. I decided to correct the damage done by her husband.

'Well if Lesbians do that and achieve great satisfaction from Cunnilingus, why would it be any different if it were a man doing it for you?'

'Well if you put it that way, I suppose none.' She looked at me in surprise. 'You said that you get great pleasure from it.' I nodded.

'Yes I do. The pleasure we give when making love is the pleasure that is returned to us. I lay there, between my lovers thighs and look up and see the pleasure I am giving. I can also hear the pleasure from her sighs, moans, and encouragement. I can hear her reactions until she gets close to Cumming then her thighs can clamp so firmly against my ears that no sound can get through. It's an exquisite form of sensory deprivation. But I can tell from the quivering and shaking that I am giving her so much pleasure. There is also a mental positive to it. Here is this lady, who trusts me so much that she will allow me an intimate access to her precious womanhood when with my teeth I could inflict so much pain. That is a gift beyond compare.' Elaine took up her glass, but she had finished the wine without realising. I got the bottle and poured some more. She nodded and smiled her thanks.

Kezza67
Kezza67
1,195 Followers
123456...8