Elaine Ch. 05

Story Info
A perfect young woman is corrupted.
6.3k words
4.69
43.9k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hotel I heard myself gasp and through my laptop's speakers I heard both Terry and Roger gasp too. On the screen I could see Elaine standing in front of them in just a small black pair of knickers and lacy bra. The men's eyes were wide with disbelief at her perfect little body – she was a lithe teenaged goddess. Her skin was flawless and seemed to glow with youth, her long hair hung straight down her back echoed by the perfection of her long straight legs that ended in a tantalising gap between her thighs. She was skinny – her youth and ballet ensured that – but her delicate, slightly curving figure hinted at a young women on the cusp of sexual maturity.

Time ticked on and no one said anything – the men continued to just drink in her nubile form, their faces showing just how amazed they were at her beauty. At last Elaine broke the silence.

"Well, what do you think?"

Neither man seemed to hear her and continued to let their eyes rove all over her almost naked body.

"You hate it don't you!" She said suddenly. "I'm too skinny and still look like a kid."

That seemed to shock the men out of their reverie.

"No, no, not at all, Elaine." Said Terry, trying to reassure her. "I was quiet because, frankly, you are easily the most beautiful, sexy girl I have ever seen in the flesh."

"Really?" She said, in a slightly dubious tone.

"Easily." Echoed Roger. "You are absolutely stunning. I seriously can't imagine how a body like yours could be improved. It's perfection."

"Oh come on, no one can be that nice. You're just saying that to be kind." She said disbelievingly – but she was smiling.

"I'm being deadly serious, Elaine." Said Roger and I had no reason to think he was lying, she was amazing.

"But I'm so skinny and my breasts are small." She said as she crossed her arms to cover herself.

"You are thin, Elaine." Terry agreed, leaning forward and then standing up. "But that just adds to your desirability. You are toned and lean, your skin is just perfect and your breasts...well, to be blunt, a teenager's breasts are firm and pert and all men, and women, want that."

She looked up at him through her thick lashes as he moved closer.

"Really, Uncle Terry? You promise you think I look nice?"

He was standing just in front of her now and smiled down at her.

"Oh yes, Elaine." He said as he reached down and gently took hold of her crossed arms at her wrists. "Your breasts are a dream made true." She smiled up at him then and did not resist as he slowly moved her arms away from her chest and put them back down at her sides. "They are the perfect shape and, while some people prefer gross huge ones, I for one think yours are natural deliciousness – I could stare at them forever."

"Thank you, Uncle Terry." She said in a faraway voice.

Terry continued to stare down at her small breasts from just a few inches away – they looked magnificent clad only in their little black lacy cups. I stared too and then gasped again – were her little nipples hard?

"You're welcome." He said in just a whisper before involuntarily licking his lips and reluctantly backing away. He sat back down next to Roger with a sigh.

She stared down at them for a second before making a girlish little giggle and spinning around.

"Well let's just hope it does the trick and I get to wear it for somebody one day."

"Do the trick?" Roger said incredulously. "I think it'll do more than that! Just look what it's done to us!"

Silence descended again as Elaine looked at them both in confusion. At last Terry said, "Just look, Elaine." As he points downwards towards Rogers lap.

Elaine's eyes suddenly widened as she saw what Roger meant. Both men had large bulges in their trousers. Elaine looked between the two with what I was sure was a look of curiosity and lust on her face.

"Did I do that?" She asked naively.

"Oh, Elaine." Said Terry in a slightly exasperated voice. "Of course you did. You need to realise how a body like yours effects men, especially men like us!"

"But I didn't do anything." She said plaintively.

"You don't need to do anything." Said Terry. "You are a little sex goddess and we're just mortal men."

She giggled a little before spinning round again, flashing them a glimpse her firm little bottom, before saying, "I order your willies to get hard." In a mock authoritative voice.

Both men laughed and Roger said, "Your wish is our command, oh teenaged sex goddess." Before standing and thrusting out his bulging crotch towards her, "Ta da!"

Elaine went into a fit of giggles that bent her over – the men laughed out loud too. After a minute or two she caught her breath and the room fell silent. Roger was still standing close to her with his very obvious erection just inches from her nearly naked body. Back in the hotel I was almost having a heart attack as I watched my innocent daughter allowing herself to fall further and further into Cruel43's sick plan. As if on cue the chat session sprung open again.

"Well this is getting interesting. What will happen next, I can hardly wait!!"

I felt myself sicken at his perverted enjoyment but then I felt even more sick at my own, undeniable, pleasure in watching what was happening. Did I want it to stop or keep going? How far would they take it?

Back on the screen Elaine and Roger were still very close. Him, drinking in every bit of her perfect body, and she, unable to tear her eyes from his bulging crotch. Then came some words I shall never forget.

"Have you ever seen a man's erect penis in real life, Elaine?" Said Terry softly.

Elaine just shook her head a little.

"Would you like to?" He asked gently.

A few second passed before I saw her nod, ever so slightly. Her eyes had not left Roger's groin.

"Well, we can help with that then." Said Terry. "We're all friends here and adults too. You've given us a genuine thrill by showing us your beautiful sexy body so the least we can to do to repay you is show what a man's erect penis looks like."

Elaine said nothing but I could see her breathing had increased and her erect nipples were now clearly visible.

"Roger." Said Terry. "Why don't you show Elaine what it looks like."

Roger seemed to need no encouragement as he quickly lowered his fly and began rummaging around inside his trousers. Struggling a little as he was so hard, finally Roger yanked his cock out of his trousers.

This time it was Elaine who gasped. Despite his age and weight Roger had a very impressive cock – it must have been eight inches long, far longer than mine, and quite thick around. He was obviously not having any arousal issue - not with my eighteen year old daughter standing in front of him in nothing but sexy underwear – and it stuck out beneath his belly like the erection of a twenty one year old.

Elaine just stared down at it in wonder and with an unmistakable look of desire on her face.

"It's so big." She said quietly.

Roger chuckled, "That's sweet of you, Elaine, but it's not really. I have to admit I'm pretty average, but your sexy little body is certainly helping!"

Back in the hotel room I felt my fragile self-esteem take another blow.

Without probably knowing it Elaine had inched closer to Roger, never taking her eyes off his throbbing erection. Finally, she was so close it was almost touching her.

"How could it ever fit inside me?" She wondered quietly, before quickly correcting herself, "I mean someone."

"Oh, you'd be amazed at how stretchy a woman's pussy is." Said Terry from the settee as he watched her avidly. I saw Elaine's mouth twitch in a quick smile at his use of the word pussy. "If you can give birth you can fit more than Roger's old cock inside you."

Terry was getting more daring by using vulgar language but Elaine did not seem to mind.

"It's ok, you know." He said then. "You can touch it if you like. It won't bite."

Elaine looked up at him briefly showing she was biting her bottom in the sweetest look of innocence I have ever seen. Meanwhile Roger had taken a slight step forward which caused his cock to bump gently into her naked, washboard flat, stomach. She gave a start.

"It's so hot." She exclaimed.

"You made it hot." Said Roger breathlessly. "Touch it and feel how hard you've made it too."

Slowly, agonisingly slowly, Elaine reached out her perfect little hand and wrapped it around Roger's rock hard cock. The contrast between her young pale skin and his darker, veiny cock was mind blowing. Back in the hotel room I sprayed cum everywhere but didn't stop wanking my dick furiously.

"It is so hard." She said in wonder. "I never knew it would be so hard."

"Well that's because of you alright." Said Terry. "I think you'll find a lot of men get like that whenever you're nearby."

"Take a closer look if you like." Said Roger. His hand was now on her shoulder and pushing gently down. To my amazement she did not resist and sank slowly to her knees in front of him. Now his old man's cock was just inches from my teenage daughter's face! I should have done something then, tried to stop it before it went any further, I could have called the house phone and broken the moment, but instead I did nothing but watch and masturbate.

"Would you like to see what it feels like in your mouth, Elaine?" Said Terry.

She looked over to where he sat on the settee.

"I couldn't, Uncle Terry. It's not right."

"Of course it is." He said. "Didn't your friend say you should find a friendly older man and let them guide you?"

Elaine nodded slowly.

"Well, that's what's happening. Let us guide you. I promise you'll enjoy it."

She looked back at Roger's cock, just inches from her face and with her young hand still wrapped around it, but didn't move.

"Come on Elaine." He said gently, "Let yourself go."

On the laptop screen I saw Terry give Roger a slight nod. Roger then pushed his hips forward ever so slightly until his cock head touched Elaine's lips.

"Open your mouth, Elaine." Terry said in a voice of quiet command, and, to my utter amazement, she did!

Her perfect lips parted revealing her flawless teeth and little pink tongue. Roger was quick to move forward again and, thanks to Cruel43's cameras, I saw with complete clarity the first cock ever to enter my daughter's body. It slipped past her lips, past her front teeth and onto her tongue.

Elaine seemed in a daze but her recent 'training' kicked in and I saw her lips slowly clamp around the shaft of Roger's cock and then her head moved forward. More and more of his cock entered her wide open mouth until she must have had at least four inches inside it. Above her Roger groaned – I could only imagine the delicious pleasure he must have been feeling.

Elaine moved her head back and I could see that Roger's cock shaft was now coated in her saliva. She quickly reversed her direction and took his cock back into her young mouth again. Roger gave out a tremendous groan then and I realised that she was moving her tongue around over his cock head just as she had been instructed by Cruel43.

I saw Elaine look up at him and they locked eyes, a look of dirty lust on her face. Roger groaned again.

"Oh, God." Said Roger. "I'm not going to last long."

Suddenly, Terry was standing next to him and in a second he had his own cock out and pointing at Elaine's face. He was even larger, easily nine inches long and really thick. His cock head was a huge angry purple knob and his shaft was covered in bulging veins.

"I think you'd better work on me for bit, Elaine." He said pushing his hips further towards her face. "Roger is already almost there."

Without missing a beat Elaine took hold of Roger's cock with her right hand and let it slip from her mouth whilst simultaneously taking hold of Terry's with her left and placing it in her mouth. She quickly started to bob her head back and forth, taking Terry's old cock in and out of her sweet mouth. Now it was Terry's turn to moan in pleasure.

Elaine sucked Terry's cock for about a minute, all the while slowly wanking Roger, before, like a pro, moving over to suck Roger's cock again.

In the hotel room I had cum again but I couldn't stop wanking myself and my cock wasn't about to quit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Cruel43 was writing something on the chat window.

"Looks like she's a quick study – I think she'll be graduating top of her slut class."

I bristled at his degradation of my daughter but soon found I couldn't keep my eyes off the dirty little scene being acted out at my house.

I knew Terry and Roger would not be able to last long – what fifty something man could when he was being sucked off by an eighteen year old goddess like Elaine?

She had Roger's cock in her mouth and was moving her head back and forth more and more quickly. Her eyes stared up at Roger's, her eye lids half closed in wanton lust.

"Oh, God." Said Roger, "I'm going to come." And with that he took hold of either side of Elaine's head, thrust his cock further into her mouth and let out the most bone jarring groan of pleasure. His eyes rolled up and his mouth hung open as his hips continued to rock back and forth.

Below him Elaine was gagging slightly as Roger erupted a torrent of cum down her throat. I expected her to pull back in disgust but instead I saw her throat move as she started to swallow his sticky load.

After thirty seconds or so Roger stopped jerking as his orgasm subsided and his cock stopped leaking jism into my daughter's mouth. Almost immediately she let his softening cock slip from her mouth and turned to start sucking Terry's.

"Good girl." Said Terry approvingly.

After seeing Elaine swallow Roger's sticky load it didn't take Terry long to follow suit. He let out a huge moan as his body seemed to involuntarily spasm and I knew he was coming in her mouth. He did not stay inside her though and, holding her head with one hand, his fingers entwined in her long hair, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. With another groan he erupted a huge amount of gooey white cum that landed diagonally across her upturned young face - another huge string of spunk landed in her dark hair. Then he pointed his cock down slightly and ejaculated three more huge loads that splattered across her young breasts – covering them and her new bra with his old man's seed.

Terry stepped back breathing hard, his thinning hair stuck to his scalp with sweat. He looked down at Elaine, still on her knees and now covered in his cum. She looked up at him uncertainly, blinking as his cum ran into her eyes. I knew that what he said next would be critical to how she felt about what had just happened.

"My darling, Elaine." He said with real feeling. "You have made me and Roger the two happiest men alive. That was amazing."

Slowly, I saw Elaine's cum covered face begin to smile.

"Really, Uncle Terry?" She said, "Don't you think I'm a slut for doing that?"

"Oh my dear, beautiful girl." He said kneeling down in front of her. "Never, ever, would I think that."

"But I just gave you both a blow job and you're both older than my father." I gave a little start at hearing myself referenced.

"Elaine, you are still, and will always be, a beautiful, intelligent and lovely girl." He said.

"I second that." Said Roger with conviction.

Elaine looked down and smiled.

"A dirty little cock sucking girl who has just given these two old perverts the most amazing time of their lives; but a beautiful, intelligent and lovely one nevertheless."

Elaine looked up at him then, cum still covered her face and breasts, and gave him a mischievous smile.

"I must be." She said. "Else I wouldn't do this."

And then I watched, as with slow deliberateness, Elaine scooped up the cum that covered her face and licked it off her fingers. All the while never taking her eyes from Terry's face. She made a real show of slowly swallowing his sticky seed before turning to face Roger and scoping the cum off her breasts, even sticking a finger into her cleavage, before dribbling it into her mouth. She let them both see her mouthful of cum before swallowing.

"Oh my God!" Said Roger with a faltering voice. "I never thought I'd be so lucky, I can genuinely die happy now."

With that both men flopped back down onto the couch, each struggling to put their softening and slimy cocks back into their trousers.

Elaine stood and walked over to them.

"Can I be of assistance, sirs?" She said in mock seriousness.

Both men looked up at her as if they had won the lottery. I had to agree with them – could any girl have been more erotic?

"Be our guest." Said Terry and Elaine did not hesitate to kneel down and gently, even reverently, put their cocks back inside their trousers. When she was finished she stood up and both men stared at her fabulous, though dishevelled and sticky, teenage body.

"How about another beer?" She asked.

Terry and Roger looked at each other, bemused smiles on their faces.

"Have we died and gone to heaven?" Asked Terry.

"Not likely." Said Elaine. "A couple of old perverts like you? Perverts who like to cum all over innocent little teens? There's only one place for dirty old men like you!"

"Well," Said Terry, "We better make the most of it while we can! A beer would be great."

They all laughed then as Elaine gave them a little curtsy and skipped off to the kitchen. She was back a moment latter carrying three cold glasses of beer. She passed one to each man before turning and falling backwards onto the settee between them. All three took a long swig from their glasses.

"God that's nice." Said Terry. "A blowjob and a pint, perfect."

"Mmmm," Elaine agreed as she swallowed her beer, "It does help to cleanse ones pallet!"

All three erupted in laughter.

In the hotel room I had cum for the third time and my bed, and laptop, looked like the aftermath of filming a porno film. But my attention was quickly drawn back to the laptop screen though because Terry had just spoken.

"Now Elaine, we may be dirty old men but we are not ill-mannered." He said in a serious tone. "We believe in paying our debts and we owe you a huge one."

"What do you mean, Uncle Terry? You don't owe me anything, I enjoyed it." She said.

"That may be true but I guarantee you did not enjoy it as much as Roger or me."

"You can say that again." Said Roger.

"Now just lie back and enjoy this." Said Terry.

On the screen I saw him run his hand down the top of her right leg, reach underneath and around her knee. Without any protest from Elaine he gently lifted her leg up and out before placing it across his lap. Roger was quick to catch on and swiftly did the same to her left leg.

Only now, when she had her legs spread wide as she sat between the two old men did she say anything.

"Oh no, Terry." She said in a quiet voice. "I can't do this."

Terry ignored her less than convincing protest. His hand was back on her leg and moved slowly up and around and then along her inner thigh. Elaine watched it move with a look a fascination on her face. Within seconds Terry's hand had reach Elaine's knickers and then had cupped her young pussy. Elaine gasped in pleasure.

"I think she likes it." Said Roger with a smirk.

Terry began to rub and Elaine let out a squeal as she involuntarily thrust her hips out to meet his hand.

"I think you might be right." Said Terry with a laugh.

Terry began to rub Elaine's pussy through the thin fabric of her sexy black knickers and she was soon moving her hips around and whimpering. Roger watched her in fascination as she became more excited and then reached across and cupped one of her delicious teenage breasts. Her closed eyes flicked open and down to see his old hand squeezing her firm flesh. She murmured her approval.

Meanwhile Terry's hand had inched higher and with a quick twist he slipped it under the waist band of her knickers and was back rubbing her pussy. This time, though, he was touching her sensitive pussy directly. I was sure my daughter would protest his invasion but instead Elaine just moaned in satisfaction.

12