Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Elaine begins her life with Roy and learns more about him.
15.7k words
4.64
95.4k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

It was late night,‭ ‬long past midnight when Amanda dropped Elaine off at her new home.‭ ‬Amanda had driven Elaine from Mark's ranch near Elko to Las Vegas where Roy lived.‭ ‬Roy:‭ ‬her new owner.‭ ‬Roy:‭ ‬who had kidnapped her,‭ ‬raped her and let four other men and two women use her,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Roy:‭ ‬who had killed two men who were trying to take her away.‭ ‬He was the mysterious younger man who had gotten her to sign her life to him,‭ ‬to become his sex toy.

Elaine sipped on the last of her soda.‭ ‬Amanda had insisted on getting some burgers on the way and Elaine was grateful to have the food in her stomach.‭ ‬Last night Roy,‭ ‬Sam,‭ ‬Mark and Amanda had all fucked her:‭ ‬they had fucked her mouth,‭ ‬pussy and ass and everything still hurt.‭ ‬She was still weak and spent physically and mentally from the ordeal.‭ ‬When she closed her eyes she could feel the cocks in her throat,‭ ‬a hard shaft pounding away at her sore ass.‭ ‬The cheeseburger had hit the spot,‭ ‬she felt a little stronger and even though the pain killers Amanda had given her had long since worn off,‭ ‬she hurt less.‭ ‬Elaine supposed she should get used to it,‭ ‬she doubted that that would be the last time Roy shared her body with other people.

Amanda had taken them through a dark neighborhood where most of the houses had never been started.‭ ‬There were lots,‭ ‬street signs and even fire hydrants but only a smattering of houses.‭ ‬Amanda had gone on a rant about the crash of the housing market and how it had screwed up her deal,‭ ‬but Elaine tuned her out.‭ ‬She had bigger things to worry about than Amanda's real estate deal gone bad.‭

Elaine fingered the collar she still wore from last night,‭ ‬it reminded her that she was an owned thing now,‭ ‬property rather than a person.‭ ‬Somehow she thought that the entire world should be different.‭ ‬She knew she was.‭ ‬Elaine was not the same person who had gotten off the bus in Goldwash to meet Amanda for what she hoped was going to be a weekend of rough,‭ ‬passionate sex with her former roommate.‭ ‬Elaine obsessed over little fine points,‭ ‬like did her life change when she got on the motorcycle with Roy or did it really only change when he raped her tied to the picnic table‭? ‬What was the moment her new life began‭? ‬And it was a new life‭; ‬she had signed herself away,‭ ‬she had become Roy's slave,‭ ‬and even if there was no way he could enforce it‭ (‬but she believed him when he said there was‭)‬,‭ ‬her willingness to sign the papers signaled a new chapter in her life.‭ ‬She had been willing to give up everything she was and had accomplished to become the property of this man.

Why‭? ‬She took a deep breath,‭ ‬held it and let it out.‭ ‬She knew why.‭ ‬She did it because he made her feel like no one had ever made her feel before.‭ ‬She enjoyed a level of sexual awareness and fulfillment that a few days ago she had not dreamed possible.‭ ‬Roy satisfied all her carnal desires that had gnawed at her,‭ ‬un-sated,‭ ‬for her entire life.‭ ‬He filled in the missing pieces.‭ ‬Elaine did not really need to be loved and cherished now,‭ ‬she needed to be fucked hard and used roughly.‭ ‬She needed her body to be desired and her wishes ignored if needed to meet that desire.‭ ‬She had no family‭; ‬they were all dead or out of the country,‭ ‬so there was no one to stop her or impede her from making this change.‭ ‬The only real contact she had was Amanda and Amanda was ready to sell her as a slave to another man.‭ ‬She had no real career to give up,‭ ‬she had been a freelance graphic designer.‭ ‬She had been good at it,‭ ‬not great,‭ ‬and with all of her contracts finished no one would miss her.‭ ‬Maybe someone would contact for another job,‭ ‬but when they did not hear back they would find someone else.

Elaine Galway was a slave‭; ‬she had always been a slave she just had not realized it.‭ ‬She belonged to Roy Barnhardt now,‭ ‬and she hoped he would be a good owner.‭ ‬She hoped her life with him would give her what she had been missing.

Finally,‭ ‬Amanda pulled into a driveway and stopped.

‭"‬This is it,‭" ‬the redhead told Elaine,‭ "‬you get out here and I head back to Elko.‭"

One light was on in the lowest floor of the house.

‭"‬Are you sure this is it‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

‭"‬Sure.‭ ‬Now kiss me then get out,‭" ‬Amanda ordered.

Elaine leaned over and kissed Amanda,‭ ‬her tongue briefly caressing her former roommate and lover's.‭ ‬Then she took a deep breath,‭ ‬unbuckled her seat belt,‭ ‬and opened the door.

‭"‬It was nice to see you again,‭ ‬Red,‭" ‬Elaine said as she got out.

‭"‬I'll miss you,‭ ‬Laney.‭ ‬Good luck,‭" ‬Amanda said to her.‭ "‬Find me if you ever need help.‭ ‬You're going to be a great slave.‭"

As soon as Elaine closed the door Amanda backed out of the driveway and headed back east.‭ ‬Elaine stood for a moment in the driveway,‭ ‬enjoying the quiet of the night for a moment.‭ ‬She hoped it was the right place,‭ ‬otherwise she was showing up wearing a short skirt,‭ ‬a blouse with the buttons torn off,‭ ‬no underwear and a locked collar.

Elaine was thirty years old,‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall and her Irish heritage showed through in her slender build‭; ‬she weighed maybe‭ ‬110‭ ‬pounds.‭ ‬She had small,‭ ‬sensitive,‭ ‬firm breasts,‭ ‬long legs with gorgeous,‭ ‬silky thighs,‭ ‬narrow hips and a firm,‭ ‬beautiful ass.‭ ‬Elaine had a pale,‭ ‬almost milky complexion with a little color from spending time outside,‭ ‬and a few large freckles here and there that seemed like dark stars on a white sky.‭ ‬Her hair was straight and dark blonde and fell to the middle of her back.‭ ‬She had big,‭ ‬beautiful blue eyes that seemed to draw in even the most casual glance.‭ ‬Her eyes also seemed to display her naturally shy disposition‭; ‬in them one could see her ready to run like a frightened deer.‭

She could run now.‭ ‬There was no one holding her here right now,‭ ‬she was all alone.‭ ‬She could start walking away,‭ ‬down the hill.‭ ‬Someone would give her a ride into town,‭ ‬she could get away.‭ ‬No one would tie her up and fuck her,‭ ‬no one would hold her down while they pounded her ass as she screamed.‭ ‬If she went through that door into that house she would be a sex toy,‭ ‬the man who had kidnapped her and violated her would be able to do anything he wanted to her for as long as he wanted.

The night was quiet.‭ ‬She was tired,‭ ‬nothing made sense.‭ ‬Yet the more she thought about her time with Roy the more he made sense,‭ ‬what he did to her made sense.‭ ‬Too much to think about.‭ ‬She had made her choice already,‭ ‬she knew it.‭ ‬She took a step forward,‭ ‬then another.‭ ‬As she reached the downstairs door,‭ ‬it opened before she had a chance to knock.‭ ‬Elaine was blinded by the light pouring out.

‭"‬Come in,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬a female voice with a German accent told her.‭ "‬I've been waiting for you.‭"

Elaine stepped in and blinked until her eyes adjusted to the light.

‭"‬Good evening,‭ ‬slave,‭ ‬I am Anna,‭" ‬the woman said,‭ "‬but you will address me as‭ '‬ma'am‭'"‬.‭ ‬Elaine could see her now.‭ ‬She was blonde with her hair tied up in a night cap.‭ ‬Elaine guessed she was about forty years old and took good care of herself.‭ ‬She was not beautiful,‭ ‬but would be considered handsome.‭ ‬There was a certain precision to her that was apparent.

Anna picked up an old style wall phone and dialed.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she said into the phone,‭ "‬she just arrived.‭ ‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭ ‬I will.‭" ‬Anna handed Elaine the phone.

‭"‬Slave,‭" ‬it was Roy,‭ "‬obey Anna.‭ ‬I am putting her in charge of you while I'm away.‭ ‬You will do as she says.‭ ‬Always.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭" ‬Elaine answered,‭ ‬the thrill of hearing his voice undercut by knowing he was not close.‭ ‬There was a click as Roy hung up.‭ ‬Elaine handed the phone back to Anna and she returned it to the cradle.‭ ‬Anna smiled and looked down at Elaine.

‭"‬Now,‭" ‬Anna said in a heavy German accent,‭ "‬the first rule is that you will be naked at all times unless your Master or I tell you otherwise.‭ ‬Strip.‭"

Elaine looked at the German with bewilderment.‭ ‬She was not ready for this.‭ ‬It had been a rough couple of days and she wanted to sleep and rest and be ready for her owner.‭ ‬Having a strange,‭ ‬German woman tell her to strip within a minute of walking through the door caught her off guard and she did not react.

Anna frowned and anger flashed in her eyes.‭ ‬She grabbed Elaine by the collar and pulled her head down.‭ ‬Anna quickly secured the collar to a ring on the table and left Elaine bent over at the waist.‭ ‬Anna ripped Elaine's skirt off and before Elaine knew what was happening Anna began paddling her bare ass with a short leather paddle.

Elaine tried to cover her bottom with her hands but Anna brushed them aside and continued paddling her.

‭"‬I see you need to learn a few things,‭" ‬Anna said as she continued reddening Elaine's lovely butt.‭ "‬The first is that you will obey me,‭" ‬she added a few more hard paddles for emphasis.‭ "‬The second,‭" ‬and she struck again,‭ "‬is you will obey me immediately,‭" ‬and she hit Elaine again with each syllable,‭ ‬deliberately enunciating each one in‭ "‬immediately‭"‬.‭ ‬By now Elaine's ass was bright red and throbbing and Elaine was crying from the pain and the shock of the paddling.

‭"‬You will find,‭" ‬Anna said and smacked Elaine again,‭ "‬things will be much more pleasant,‭" ‬another smack,‭ "‬if you do precisely as I say,‭" ‬two more paddles.‭ "‬One thing I do not tolerate,‭" ‬she paddled Elaine again,‭ "‬is a willful slave‭!" ‬Anna paddled Elaine ten more times hard then hung the paddle back on her belt.

Anna unhooked Elaine and Elaine stood back up unsteadily.‭ ‬Her ass was throbbing,‭ ‬tears streamed down her face and the spanking had reminded her how sore her asshole and pussy were from last night's fuckings.‭ ‬Elaine did not want to be punished again and quickly took off her blouse.

‭"‬Very good,‭" ‬Anna said,‭ ‬smiling.‭ "‬Now turn around slowly.‭ ‬Let's see what Roy has acquired for his amusement.‭"

Elaine slowly turned around,‭ ‬showing herself for Anna.

‭"‬Yes,‭" ‬Anna purred,‭ "‬you'll do nicely.‭ ‬I do not go for women myself,‭ ‬but I might take a turn with you later.‭" ‬She smiled and rubbed Elaine's wet cheek with her pointer finger.‭ "‬Do not worry,‭ ‬little one,‭ ‬you will do fine.‭ ‬Men will love having you.‭ ‬As long as you obey me and keep Roy happy everything will be alright.‭"

Anna bent down and picked up Elaine's blouse and skirt and tossed them into a hamper.

‭"‬Come with me,‭" ‬Anna commanded and Elaine followed her down a short hallway.‭ ‬At the end they stopped and Anna took the paddle off her belt.‭ ‬Elaine tensed up,‭ ‬trying to ready herself for another spanking,‭ ‬but instead Anna waved the paddle in front of a panel beside the door and the door opened with a click.‭ "‬Card locks,‭" ‬Anna explained.‭ "‬The doors only open with the card.‭ ‬You will not have a card.‭" ‬Anna smiled as she held up her paddle,‭ "‬it was your owner's idea to put my card in the paddle.‭ ‬Quite ingenious,‭ ‬really.‭"

They climbed up a flight of stairs.‭ ‬Anna opened a door,‭ ‬allowed Elaine to look,‭ ‬but did not go through it.‭ "‬The kitchen,‭ ‬living room and so on.‭" ‬Anna shut the door and they climbed up another floor,‭ ‬Anna opened that door.‭ "‬Bedrooms.‭ ‬You will be here a lot,‭" ‬she said curtly then closed the door.‭ ‬They went up one more flight and the stairs ended at another door.‭ ‬Anna opened that one and led Elaine through.

They walked down a wide hallway with doors on either side.‭ "‬Attic space.‭ ‬Storage and room for future development.‭ ‬Maybe Roy will build a shooting range here,‭" ‬it took Elaine a second to realize that Anna was making a joke.‭ ‬The hallway ended at a heavy white door with a peephole set in the middle.‭ ‬Anna clicked the card lock and pulled the door open.‭ "‬Your rooms.‭" ‬Anna motioned for Elaine to enter.

Elaine looked around at her new home.‭ ‬It was clean,‭ ‬but spartan.‭ ‬Elaine stepped in,‭ ‬but Anna remained by the door.

‭"‬It is‭ ‬2:45am,‭" ‬she said looking at her watch.‭ "‬We have your first tattoo removal appointment at‭ ‬2pm.‭ ‬You may sleep until noon.‭ ‬I will wake you.‭" ‬She shut the door and it locked with a ominous click.

Elaine was spent,‭ ‬but she wanted to look around and see where she would be staying.‭ ‬There were windows on‭ ‬the three walls that did not face the attic.‭ ‬Elaine pushed the curtains back and looked out.‭ ‬One faced the city and offered a great view of The Strip far in the distance.‭ ‬The other two looked out on the desert and mountains‭; ‬if this was to be her tower prison at least she had great scenery.‭ ‬There was a full sized bed,‭ ‬Elaine noted the rings bolted in to the headboard and foot-board,‭ ‬she knew what those were for.‭ ‬A sitting area had a small bookshelf and a tv with a satellite box.‭ ‬Beside it was a desk with a brand new laptop on it.‭ ‬At least she would not be bored.‭ ‬Two doors led off the room,‭ ‬one to a bathroom,‭ ‬the other to a kitchenette.

It was a nice enough place,‭ ‬she thought,‭ ‬for a slave.‭ ‬It was nicer than the one bedroom apartment she and Amanda had shared at the Grand Canyon.‭ ‬She collapsed on the bed,‭ ‬careful to lie on her stomach and not her sore butt.‭ ‬She was locked in a prison with a sadistic German warden,‭ ‬she thought ruefully as she fell asleep.

Elaine awoke when Anna came in.‭ ‬The older woman opened all the curtains and midday summer Nevada sunlight poured in.‭ ‬Elaine blinked and stretched as Anna readied the room.‭ ‬There was a tray with coffee and food sitting on a table and the smell of the coffee perked up Elaine.‭ ‬She climbed out of bed,‭ ‬feeling less sore than when she went to bed.

Anna was dressed in a navy blue skirt that fell to her calves.‭ ‬Elaine was reminded somewhat of Kristy's work outfit,‭ ‬but Anna's dress was higher quality and perfectly pressed.‭ ‬The pleats were straight as an arrow and there was not even a speck of lint or dirt anywhere on it.‭ ‬She had on dark stockings beneath that and black leather low heel shoes.‭ ‬She wore a long sleeve white blouse‭; ‬starched,‭ ‬or course‭; ‬buttoned at the collar and had her blonde hair up in a bun.‭ ‬Severe and precise were the two words that came to Elaine's mind when she looked at Anna.‭ ‬Anna's dress made her aware of her own nudity,‭ ‬another reminder of her place.

Before she made it to the table Anna barked‭ "‬make your bed,‭ ‬slave.‭" ‬Elaine looked longingly at the coffee and slowly turned back towards the bed.‭ ‬She jumped when Anna hit her bare bottom with the paddle again.‭ "‬Quickly,‭ ‬slave‭!"

Elaine began to make the bed.‭ ‬She had cleaned hotel rooms for a while in college and thought she could do a decent job,‭ ‬but she also knew that nothing less than absolute perfection would please Anna and she was sure to get paddled again regardless of how she did.‭ ‬She did her professional best and turned back to Anna,‭ ‬waiting to be punished.

Much to her surprise,‭ ‬Anna smiled slightly.‭ "‬Well done,‭ ‬slave.‭ ‬It looks like you are good for something besides pleasing men.‭ ‬Sit.‭ ‬Have some coffee.‭"

Elaine sat and poured some coffee into a china cup.‭ ‬She added some cream and started eating.‭ ‬Anna sat down across from her and poured a cup of coffee for herself.

‭"‬Now that you have gotten some rest,‭ ‬let me explain your new world to you,‭" ‬Anna always spoke deliberately,‭ ‬while she could never get rid of her accent she prided herself on never lapsing into German.‭ "‬You are a slave.‭ ‬You are a piece of Roy's property just like this house or this cup.‭ ‬Your only purpose is to bring pleasure to men,‭ ‬and women if your master so desires.‭ ‬Your feelings do not matter,‭ ‬your thoughts and wishes do not matter.‭ ‬All that matters is you keep your master pleased.‭"

"Where is Roy‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

A frown crossed Anna's face.‭ "‬Do not speak unless you are spoken to.‭ ‬I will punish you after breakfast.‭"

The two women sipped their coffee then Anna continued.‭ "‬Your owner is a busy man,‭ ‬frequently out on business.‭ ‬I take care of his household,‭ ‬which now includes you.‭ ‬I would advise you not to inquire into your owner's business,‭ ‬curiosity is unbecoming in a slave and will be punished.‭ ‬I run an orderly house.‭ ‬You will have your duties and responsibilities,‭ ‬including keeping your rooms clean.‭ ‬I will not tolerate a mess and will inspect every day.‭ ‬My primary duty for you is to keep you ready to please your master,‭ ‬when you are not being used I will find other uses for you.‭ ‬I will punish you as I see fit.‭"

Elaine ate her breakfast without speaking again.‭ ‬Anna seemed to enjoy the silence and rarely looked at Elaine,‭ ‬instead she stared out the window at the mountains.‭ ‬Elaine again wondered what she had gotten herself into,‭ ‬only last week she was living a normal,‭ ‬if boring and lonely,‭ ‬life.‭ ‬Now that was all gone and she was someone's toy.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬nothing to do about now,‭ ‬so she finished her breakfast.

When Elaine put her dishes back on the tray she looked at Anna and Anna motioned for her to stand up.‭ ‬Anna caressed her paddle and a gleam came into her eyes.

‭"‬Now I need to punish you for speaking out of turn,‭" ‬Anna said to Elaine,‭ "‬I hope you will learn not to be punished.‭" ‬Elaine knew it was a lie,‭ ‬she could already tell Anna enjoyed spanking her and inflicting pain.‭ "‬Bend down and grab your ankles,‭ ‬slave.‭"

Elaine bent over,‭ ‬her ass sticking in the air,‭ ‬ready for Anna.‭ ‬Anna rubbed her hand on Elaine's vulnerable ass.‭ "‬You do have a lovely bottom,‭ ‬slave.‭ ‬I can see why men find it irresistible.‭ ‬So soft,‭ ‬so accessible.‭ ‬Now,‭" ‬she snapped out of her reverie,‭ "‬your punishment.‭ ‬It is a minor infraction,‭ ‬the first time.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬let's say ten.‭"

With that she whacked Elaine's right cheek.‭ ‬Elaine cried out as the paddle stung her ass and bit her lip as Anna finished reddening her ass with the remaining nine whacks.‭ ‬Elaine's ass was glowing and her eyes watering when Anna finished.‭ ‬Much to her embarrassment,‭ ‬Elaine found she was wet,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬The punishment and humiliation were fueling her submissive desires.‭ ‬Anna reached her hand between Elaine's legs and discovered her moist pussy.

‭"‬My,‭ ‬you are a natural slave,‭ ‬aren't you‭?" ‬Anna taunted.‭ "‬I am finished with you.‭ ‬Shower and get cleaned up.‭ ‬I expect you downstairs in twenty minutes.‭" ‬With that Anna took the tray and left.

Elaine was horny and wanted some relief,‭ ‬but Roy was not around and she did not want to risk masturbating.‭ ‬Instead she showered and thought about anything but sex.‭ ‬When she was finished she saw she had two minutes to get downstairs.‭ ‬She hurried down,‭ ‬relieved to find all the doors unlocked.

‭"‬Punctual,‭" ‬Anna said as Elaine padded in on bare feet,‭ "‬good.‭"

Anna had Elaine wear a short blue dress that barely came down below her butt and sandals.‭ ‬Of course,‭ ‬there was no underwear.‭ ‬Anna walked around Elaine after she dressed and tugged the dress here and there to get the dress fitting just right.

‭"‬Come with me,‭" ‬Anna said and took Elaine out into the garage and to the car,‭ ‬a white Ford Explorer with tinted windows.‭ ‬Elaine guessed it was at least three years old and had a few scratches and dings in the paint.‭ ‬All the seats except for the first row and the front seats were out and sitting in the back of the garage.‭ ‬As Elaine walked through the garage she saw Roy's motorcycle and wondered what he was driving today.‭ ‬Elaine hurried on,‭ ‬not wanting to displease Anna and climbed into the big SUV.‭ ‬She expected the inside to be one of those pointless luxury cars that people drove who only needed half the car.‭ ‬Instead she found cloth covered seats and remains of boxes and clutter in the back,‭ ‬this was obviously a work truck.‭ ‬Anna put some Carl Orff on the stereo and backed out into the street.‭

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers