Elaine in Las Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine meets Hunter.
14.5k words
4.73
57.5k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Roy looked up from the keyboard.‭ ‬He had been at this for hours and needed a break.‭ ‬If he were close to home he'd just fuck Elaine and feel better,‭ ‬but he was out in the desert and she was back at his house.‭ ‬He stretched,‭ ‬put on his sunglasses and walked outside.

Hunter was firing an old-fashioned Winchester Model‭ ‬94‭ ‬repeater at a jackrabbit a hundred yards away.‭ ‬Roy felt a little satisfied that he kept missing‭; ‬even his fighting machine of a friend had some weaknesses.‭ ‬Hunter fired one last shot and watched the jackrabbit escape into the cactus.

‭"‬That's why I like an M-16.‭ ‬Hell,‭ ‬even an old M1‭ ‬could have got it,‭" ‬Hunter said,‭ ‬then he checked the chamber to make sure it was empty and set the rifle down beside the trailer.‭ ‬He turned to Roy,‭ "‬how goes it‭?"

Roy shrugged and grabbed a beer from a cooler in the shade.‭ "‬I'm in.‭ ‬I've got taps on all their systems.‭ ‬Anything they do by computer we can read.‭ ‬Some pretty tricky security,‭ ‬but that stuff Greg got me from the NSA finally wormed through it,‭" ‬he drained half of the Coors and let out a loud belch.‭ "‬Give it‭ ‬24‭ ‬hours to gather data and begin sifting through it and we can find out if they are on the level and if they have any surprises for us.‭"

Hunter opened his own beer.‭ "‬That's what I like about the younger generation,‭ ‬everything has to be digital.‭ ‬No matter how good your crypto is,‭ ‬someone is better.‭ ‬Back in the old days guys kept it all in their heads,‭ ‬or the dumb ones would write it down,‭ ‬but you still had to be there to read it.‭ ‬Now you can read their e-mail and messages from here as soon as they get them.‭" ‬He took a long drink.‭ "‬What does your gut say‭?" ‬Hunter asked seriously.

It was a gut feeling that had saved them at Arsenic Wells.‭ ‬Something just told Roy that the buyers were not to be trusted.‭ ‬Everything else had looked good,‭ ‬the right people said the right things about them,‭ ‬all the digital surveillance had been good.‭ ‬All the i's were dotted and the t's crossed,‭ ‬but something just struck Roy as wrong.‭ ‬He could not say what,‭ ‬but there was something.‭ ‬He had rigged up a circle of booby traps,‭ ‬everything from sirens to claymores,‭ ‬around the meeting site and when the buyers pulled guns Roy was on it instantly.‭ ‬Hunter said that he had saved them a half million dollars and,‭ ‬oh by the way,‭ ‬their lives.‭ ‬Since then Roy had gone from being the tech geek to an equal partner.

‭"‬I don't like it,‭" ‬Roy said.‭ "‬The deal is a good one,‭ ‬good enough to keep us on the hook,‭ ‬but not so good that we'd get suspicious.‭ ‬I know that somewhere behind all of this is Mark,‭ ‬I just can't find the proof and that worries me.‭"

"Keep at it,‭ ‬kid,‭" ‬Hunter clapped Roy's shoulder.‭ "‬No matter what,‭ ‬we're taking precautions.‭"

Roy shrugged and picked up the rifle.‭ ‬Hunter handed him box of ammo and Roy loaded the Winchester.‭ ‬About a hundred and twenty yards away was an old‭ ‬55‭ ‬gallon drum that had been shot to hell over the past decade.‭ ‬Roy drew a bead on that and quickly fired off the eight shots in the rifle.‭ ‬He was rewarded by eight satisfying clanks as he hit home with each shot.

‭"‬Not bad,‭ ‬easier than pushing a rock,‭ ‬isn't yet,‭" ‬Hunter said with a chuckle.

‭"‬Hey,‭ ‬you gotta do what you gotta do,‭" ‬Roy frowned at the memory of the truck going over the edge.‭ "‬Besides,‭ ‬it's hard to explain bullet holes in corpses.‭"

"True enough,‭" ‬Hunter agreed.‭ ‬He grew serious,‭ "‬you've already had to kill two men to keep your new slave.‭ ‬Is she really worth it‭?"

Roy started reloading the rifle.‭ "‬Yes.‭ ‬Yes she is.‭ ‬Elaine is amazing.‭ ‬She's beautiful and a perfectly natural slave.‭ ‬The more I use her and make her submit the more she wants.‭ ‬Hell,‭ ‬I would have killed those two cowboys for her ass alone.‭"

"You know she is going to present problems‭? ‬Word is around that Sam really wants her and Sam is not to be denied easily,‭" ‬Hunter said.

‭"‬I know,‭" ‬Roy said simply.‭ ‬He saw the jackrabbit Hunter had missed.‭ ‬He carefully aimed and fired.‭ ‬The shot hit true and the rabbit flew back,‭ ‬dead.

‭"‬Just had to mention it,‭" ‬Hunter said.‭ "‬By the way,‭ ‬nice shot.‭ ‬You want to eat that‭?"

"Nah.‭ ‬Coyotes and vultures need to eat,‭ ‬too.‭" ‬Roy fired off the remaining shots at some pieces of random trash that surrounded their trailer.‭ ‬They picked this spot because it was in the middle of nowhere,‭ ‬but there was a satellite dish and microwave relay station that they could easily access.‭ "‬Why don't you give her a try‭?" ‬Roy asked Hunter.

‭"‬The rifle‭?" ‬Hunter asked.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬Hunter.‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬I'll be here for another day or two,‭ ‬then off to scout the route.‭ ‬Anna is off and my little slave is probably getting lonely,‭" ‬Roy put the gun back in the rack.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬I've done about everything I can do out here,‭" ‬Hunter said with a grin.‭ "‬Guess I'll head to town.‭"

Roy smiled and got a card for the locks at the house for Hunter.‭ "‬Have fun‭!" ‬Roy told him.‭ ‬Hunter got into his black Suburban and drove away across the desert.

‭ ‬***

Roy had been gone eight days.‭ ‬After the long night in his room,‭ ‬he had left with a quick kiss and said‭ "‬I'll be busy for a while.‭" ‬Elaine had not seen him since.‭ ‬Elaine's life was not bad without him,‭ ‬but she missed her owner.‭ ‬Her days had settled into a routine:‭ ‬up for breakfast,‭ ‬then an hour or more of exercise in the gym by the garage.‭ ‬Roy had a routine given to him by the Association to keep her body just the way he liked it.‭ ‬Elaine wondered what kind of research staff the Association had on hand for this sort of thing.‭ ‬Then she had some free time in the afternoon,‭ ‬which she usually spent in her rooms surfing,‭ ‬reading or watching TV.‭ ‬Roy had given her an account at Amazon and she had used it to buy stacks of books and catch up on some reading.‭ ‬Right now she was in a Russian literature phase,‭ ‬she had plowed through Doctor Zhivago in a couple of days and moved into War and Peace,‭ ‬but found it a little slow at times.‭ ‬She had made an attempt to re-read some of her old favorites,‭ ‬like Pride and Prejudice,‭ ‬but since Roy her views on male-female relationships had changed so much that Jane Austen no longer interested her.

Anna would let her swim later in the day when the sun was behind the mountains and the heat had let up some,‭ ‬then more free time until dinner.‭ ‬Since Roy was not around,‭ ‬she read and spent more time on her computer until she went to bed alone.

Elaine thought a lot about the night at Mark's ranch.‭ ‬Being tied up and fucked over and over by the three men had terrified her,‭ ‬and it hurt like hell,‭ ‬but it had been amazing.‭ ‬She remembered being helpless as one after another they did her in the ass,‭ ‬not caring for how she felt,‭ ‬just after their own pleasure.‭ ‬Or how it felt to have one person in her ass and one in her cunt,‭ ‬pounding away at her,‭ ‬making her feel so full.‭ ‬It was almost an out of body experience.‭ ‬She wanted to ask Roy to do that to her again,‭ ‬but was too scared and she thought he would when he was ready.

Some of the days were broken up by running errands.‭ ‬Anna took her to the grocery,‭ ‬another trip to the dry cleaners and once to the post office.‭ ‬On Monday,‭ ‬Anna took Elaine to another unmarked office for a thorough checkup by an Association doctor,‭ ‬on Tuesday back to the warehouse for more packages‭ (‬and another blow job for J.J.‭) ‬and Wednesday was her tattoo removal session.‭ ‬Already the turtle was almost gone,‭ ‬and Elaine was wistful about it's disappearance.‭ ‬It was a reminder of Amanda and her time before Roy,‭ ‬but that was all gone.

But her life was boring.‭ ‬She missed Roy and she missed sex.‭ ‬Anna did not help either‭; ‬she seemed to have little interest in Elaine except when there was lifting to be done.‭ ‬Anna also found some minor reason to punish Elaine at least a few times a day and Elaine was getting accustomed to Anna grabbing her paddle when she found a piece of paper on the floor,‭ ‬or a towel from the pool not folded perfectly.‭ ‬Elaine was learning to detest the older German,‭ ‬and making her suck J.J.‭'‬s cock just added to it.‭ ‬She could tell from the gleam in Anna's eyes that it was just a matter of time before she let J.J.‭ ‬fuck Elaine.

But starting yesterday,‭ ‬even Anna was off.‭ ‬She had not told Elaine where she was going,‭ ‬only that she would be gone a week and would punish Elaine for every little thing she found wrong with the house.‭ ‬Armed with the knowledge that no matter what she did she would be punished,‭ ‬Elaine was intentionally messy the first day.

Elaine still wore only her collar.‭ ‬Anna had given her several of them that did not have locks and reminded her that she was to wear them at all times when she was not showering or in the pool.‭ ‬Elaine could have disregarded that instruction,‭ ‬after all,‭ ‬how would Anna know‭? ‬But Elaine liked the reminder of her servility and bondage‭; ‬being naked except for her collar,‭ ‬ready to be taken and used,‭ ‬just seemed right.

Anna had given Elaine a card for the card locks and a vague reminder that‭ "‬curiosity killed the slave.‭" ‬Of course,‭ ‬Elaine was curious and as soon as she was sure Anna was gone,‭ ‬Elaine began exploring.‭ ‬The card allowed her access to her rooms,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬and the kitchen.‭ ‬All the bedrooms,‭ ‬except for Roy's,‭ ‬were fair game,‭ ‬but those did not interest her too much.‭ ‬She knew at some time she should be in each of them,‭ ‬tied and and naked while somebody fucked her.‭ ‬Time enough to get to know them later.‭ ‬The attic was pretty boring.‭ ‬It was right next to her rooms,‭ ‬but just had boxes of crap stored in it.‭ ‬She had no desire to go attic diving so left it alone.‭

On the main floor she found the kitchen,‭ ‬dining room and living room.‭ ‬There was a library and a locked door that led to what she knew was Roy's office.‭ ‬That really intrigued her,‭ ‬but she imagined the punishment for breaking in there would be severe,‭ ‬assuming she could do it,‭ ‬and she really did not know how.‭ ‬There was a sitting/family room and a media room.‭ ‬It was all impressive,‭ ‬but not that interesting.

Elaine went down to the basement.‭ ‬She could not open the outside garage door,‭ ‬which did not surprise her.‭ ‬If she was going to leave the house she would have to do it on foot,‭ ‬and since she was miles from anything and it was over‭ ‬100‭ ‬degrees each day,‭ ‬she was not going anywhere.‭ ‬Anna's apartment would not open,‭ ‬and Elaine was actually relieved.‭ ‬She did not want to know all that much about her warden.

She walked past the exercise room,‭ ‬she was there every day already.‭ ‬She found Roy's workshop and lots more storage.‭ ‬He had tons of outdoors gear,‭ ‬a couple of kayaks,‭ ‬and lots of rope.‭ ‬She guessed most of it was for climbing,‭ ‬but she knew he was quick with knots.

Inevitably,‭ ‬Elaine stood in front of the door that led into the long hall into the mountain.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and held the card up to the lock.‭ ‬Much to her surprise,‭ ‬the door opened,‭ ‬the lock retracting with a heavy click.‭ ‬She turned on the light and stared down the long hallway.‭ ‬It seemed cooler already,‭ ‬the earth was insulating this part of the house from the oppressive heat outside.‭ ‬She took a step forward‭; ‬somehow she thought that whatever mystery there was here would be solved by what was behind the third door.

She padded down the twenty feet and came to the last door.‭ ‬She held her card up to the lock,‭ ‬but this time the lock buzzed angrily and flashed a red light.‭ ‬Elaine did not think she would get in to that room,‭ ‬but she was disappointed none the less.‭ ‬She had seen the room twice when Anna had her carry the unmarked boxes in there and her interest was piqued.‭ ‬What was in all of those boxes‭? ‬The room was full of them and,‭ ‬despite all of Anna's warnings,‭ ‬she was a curious woman.‭ ‬She tried one more time,‭ ‬the lock refused again and she gave up for now.

She started back towards the garage,‭ ‬but stopped at one of the other doors.‭ ‬This one opened for her and she found herself face to face with Roy's wine cellar.‭ ‬It was a smallish room,‭ ‬maybe eight feet by ten feet with wooden wine racks.‭ ‬It looked like only a third of them were full,‭ ‬but Roy seemed to be on his way. A few cases sat on the floor in front of the racks, Roy had not got around to opening them yet.

Elaine smiled and turned around to open the other doorway.‭ ‬This one paused a few seconds then clicked open.‭ ‬Elaine pulled on the door,‭ ‬which was heavier than it looked from the hallway.‭ ‬Behind the door it was dark.‭ ‬Elaine reached on the wall and found some switches.‭ ‬The first two she pushed each started some sort of buzzing and Elaine quickly pushed them again to stop.‭ ‬The third one was a light switch.

Elaine was in Roy's dungeon.‭ ‬Roy had made no effort to disguise that fact that this room and once been part of a mine shaft.‭ ‬The ceiling was still supported by timbers and the walls were unfinished rock.‭ ‬Rings and hoops were stuck in the wall at various heights and some more hung from the ceiling timbers.‭ ‬There was a rack in the middle of the room and shelves with chains and whips on them.‭ ‬Elaine felt chilled standing in there.‭ ‬She would be in this room,‭ ‬tied to that rack,‭ ‬being whipped and fucked.‭ ‬It scared her,‭ ‬but she was incredibly turned on by the thought,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬On one last look around she saw something that could only be a branding iron.‭ ‬It was a small,‭ ‬maybe an inch high,‭ ‬letter‭ "‬R‭"‬.‭ ‬She picked it up and held it,‭ ‬knowing Roy would mark her with it.‭ ‬She tried to imagine the searing pain as it forced its way into her skin,‭ ‬burning Roy's ownership of her into her delicate flesh.

Elaine quickly turned and walked out of the room.‭ ‬She calmly turned out the light,‭ ‬then shut the doors on the dungeon and the hallway.‭ ‬She ran back up the three flights of stairs to her room and jumped into her bed.‭ ‬Roy was going to brand her,‭ ‬and find all sorts of other things to do to her in that dungeon.‭ ‬She tried to catch her breath and figure out why she was so upset.‭ ‬Was it fear‭? ‬Excitement‭? ‬Dread‭? ‬Anticipation‭? ‬Maybe even all that,‭ ‬but there was also knowing that she was going to have to wait to find out.‭ ‬She spent the rest of the night trying not to think about the dungeon and the branding iron.

The next morning Roy called to let her know he would be gone for another week and to advise her to try to keep herself occupied the best she could.‭ ‬He hinted at a surprise for her sometime today,‭ ‬but did not say what.‭ ‬Elaine was horny‭; ‬at this point even getting fucked by J.J almost seemed like a welcome option.‭ ‬She planned to spend the day doing not much of anything.‭ ‬She could not really leave the house except to go swimming,‭ ‬and that was only really an option in the afternoon.‭ ‬Now she had the big house all to herself and it grew lonely and creepy.‭ ‬They were far from anyone,‭ ‬she knew that,‭ ‬but when the house settled or creaked she found herself jumping and looking for someone.‭ ‬She was relieved and disappointed,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬when there was no one there to ravish her.

After she got off the phone with Roy,‭ ‬Elaine looked at the clock‭; ‬it was‭ ‬9:58am.‭ ‬Wow,‭ ‬she had gotten into the habit of sleeping until Anna woke her up,‭ ‬when she didn't,‭ ‬Elaine slept late.‭ ‬She stretched,‭ ‬went to the bathroom then padded downstairs to the kitchen.‭ ‬She could make coffee in her room,‭ ‬but liked seeing the mountains and the big open space of the living room.

Elaine ground the beans and started the coffee pot.‭ ‬It was only when she turned to look out the window did she realize there was someone else there.‭ ‬She jumped back,‭ ‬startled.‭ ‬She had certainly not been expecting to see anybody,‭ ‬and if she had she expected a familiar face.‭ ‬She had never seen him before,‭ ‬but he looked perfectly at ease.

‭"‬Good morning,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬he said in a crisp voice.‭ "‬I am Hunter and we will be spending some time together.‭"

Hunter was about‭ ‬50‭ ‬with short blonde hair that was thinning from the front,‭ ‬clean shaven with piercing blue eyes.‭ ‬She guessed he could be considered handsome in a rugged,‭ ‬outdoors sort of way.‭ ‬He wasn't going to win a beauty contest,‭ ‬but she would give him a second look if she saw him walking down the street.‭ ‬He did have a nice body,‭ ‬though. He was muscular and fit in a way that suggested an active life rather than hours in a gym.‭ ‬She saw in him the same edge of violence she had seen in Sam and others.‭ ‬There was a confidence about him that he would bend her to his will,‭ ‬that she could fight if she wanted,‭ ‬but he would make her do whatever he wanted. That thought made Elaine wet without wanting to.

He walked into the kitchen and smiled,‭"‬If you're good,‭ ‬slave,‭ ‬maybe I'll call you by your name again later.‭"

He lifted her chin and looked her in her beautiful blue eyes.‭ ‬She returned his gaze,‭ ‬getting more turned on by the second with the thought of what he was going to do to her.‭

"You are going to do everything I tell you to do,‭ ‬aren't you,‭ ‬slave‭?" ‬he asked.‭ ‬There was a slight accent,‭ ‬a certain clip of the vowels that hinted either northern European or South African somewhere in his background.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬she looked back in his eyes,‭ ‬feeling helpless.

‭"‬Good,‭" ‬he smiled.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬let's have some of that coffee.‭" ‬Hunter walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.‭ ‬When the coffee finished brewing,‭ ‬he watched Elaine pour two cups,‭ ‬drinking in every inch of her beautiful naked body.‭ ‬She poured some milk into hers and turned to him.

‭"‬How do you like your coffee,‭ ‬sir‭?" ‬Elaine asked.

‭"‬Black,‭" ‬he said.‭ ‬Then added,‭ "‬and served by a beautiful naked woman.‭"

Elaine smiled and nervously handed Hunter his cup then sat down in the chair he offered her beside him.

‭"‬It's okay,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬he said softly to her,‭ ‬putting his hand on hers.‭ "‬As long as you do as your told I will not hurt you,‭ ‬at least,‭ ‬not more than is necessary.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭ ‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭" ‬Elaine mumbled and began sipping her coffee.

They drank their coffee in silence.‭ ‬Elaine was glad he did not need to fill in the empty spaces with inane chatter.‭ ‬She knew that in a few minutes he would be inside her,‭ ‬there was not a whole lot that needed to be said.‭ ‬She tried to look out the big window to the mountains and not to look at Hunter,‭ ‬but,‭ ‬invariably her eyes would wander to him and he would be focused on her.

Elaine knew of Hunter,‭ ‬or The Hunter as he was sometimes called.‭ ‬She did not know much about him,‭ ‬but between Amanda and Roy she had pieced a few things together.‭ ‬She knew he was a bounty hunter,‭ ‬he ran down bail jumpers and escaped criminals,‭ ‬but it seemed like he did that as much for fun as for the money.‭ ‬He also chased down escaped slaves and brought them back to their owners.‭ ‬From what Amanda had said,‭ ‬they never escaped The Hunter and none of them ever ran away again.‭ ‬Roy had hinted that he had been with the CIA or some other agency even more secretive and had spent a lot of time‭ "‬in Asia‭"‬.‭ ‬Elaine also knew that Roy and Hunter worked together a lot,‭ ‬and from what she had picked up at Mark's ranch,‭ ‬they had been together at Arsenic Wells,‭ ‬whatever that meant.‭ ‬She knew he was a killer and someone who easily used violence to get what he wanted and what he wanted right now was her.

There was an unnatural calm to the morning as they finished their coffees.‭ ‬The usual noises of the house‭; ‬the hum of the air conditioning,‭ ‬the creaking as the big house settled and the soft whirl of the ceiling fans overhead were the only sounds.‭ ‬It seemed so peaceful.‭ ‬Elaine knew that soon this strong,‭ ‬willful man would be pleasuring himself in her and if she did not do everything the way he wanted he would hurt her.‭ ‬The thought of getting fucked did not scare her,‭ ‬she had not seen Roy or had an orgasm in eight days and was eager to be used.‭ ‬What did scare her was not performing well.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers