Elaine on the Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine falls under Kristy's power.
19.2k words
4.7
55.8k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
644 Followers

Hunter was not happy.‭ ‬Things had gone very badly and very badly for everyone.‭ ‬He could not think of anyone who was better off from this fiasco.‭ ‬Fiasco‭? ‬Debacle‭? ‬Clusterfuck‭? ‬Any of those phrases would do.‭ ‬Faybio and Leon were dead.‭ ‬That really pissed of Hunter.‭ ‬Personally,‭ ‬he thought Faybio was an ass,‭ ‬but he was part of the team and Hunter did not like losing any members of the team.‭ ‬Leon had been an old friend and Hunter genuinely mourned his loss.‭ ‬When all this settled down he would have to have a memorial for his old friend.‭ ‬Roy was out with a bullet through the shoulder and heavy blood loss.

Thanks to all the stupidity,‭ ‬Mark had a much diminished crew.‭ ‬Hunter,‭ ‬Bruce and Bligh had taken out one of the two snipers‭ (‬Hunter cursed himself for missing them and letting one slip away‭) ‬and two more of the cowboys with AK-47s.‭ ‬They all seemed like your basic low skilled mercs,‭ ‬great for anything simple,‭ ‬but not up to what he and Bruce and Bligh could do.‭ ‬How many had Roy taken out with the traps‭? ‬Hunter counted four that the claymores got,‭ ‬they seemed like a slightly better run of muscle,‭ ‬but no one who would have scared Hunter on a normal day.‭ ‬The three who had gone into the truck and set off more of Roy's traps had been close to Mark,‭ ‬he recognized them from his recon of Mark's ranch.

So Mark had lost ten men and he had lost two plus another wounded.‭ ‬Really,‭ ‬was any reward‭ worth that kind of cost‭? ‬And now,‭ ‬more were going to need to die.‭ ‬After all that happened,‭ ‬he was probably going to need to kill Mark and probably Sam,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬He should do it just for revenge,‭ ‬but revenge was a no win situation,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Hunter figured those eleven dead were revenge enough.‭ ‬No,‭ ‬he'd have to kill Mark to put an end to all of this.

He had sent Bruce and Bligh after Sam.‭ ‬Neither Sam nor Mark had been here.‭ ‬They had stayed far away,‭ ‬far enough to avoid being incriminated.‭ ‬That was in a court of law,‭ ‬Hunter knew enough that he did not need to prove it in court.‭ ‬Had Sam been there,‭ ‬this could have gone the other way.‭ ‬With better leadership Hunter could be dead right now.‭ ‬Individually,‭ ‬Sam was more than a match for either Bruce or Bligh,‭ ‬but together Hunter felt that they could hold their own.‭ ‬He had to admit,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬that he did not care for the idea of Elaine falling into his hands.‭ ‬He wasn't going to admit to any feelings,‭ ‬but she was a prize and Sam could do a lot of damage to her.

Hunter wished he had more help,‭ ‬but everyone close was dead or doing something else and he didn't have time to wait for reinforcements.‭ ‬He drove down the bumpy roads and somewhere he crossed the border while Roy lay unconscious in the back.‭ ‬There was a doctor in a town up ahead who would take care of Roy and,‭ ‬with a decent bribe,‭ ‬not ask any questions.‭ ‬If Roy could last that long,‭ ‬that was.

‭=========

Amanda was in the office with Sam and Mark when the call came in.

‭"Give me some good news," was how Mark answered. He listened. "What kind of problems?" Pause. "Is Roy dead?" Pause. "Wounded? Just wounded? Do we have him?" Pause. "No? He's hurt but you let him get away? Okay, give the rest of the story. How about Hunter?" Pause. "No? Leon?" Pause. "Okay, you got Leon and Faber. How many did we lose?" Pause, then angry yelling "What the fuck do you mean everyone but you? And the goods?" Pause, another scream "of course it was fucking booby trapped! Didn't you morons listen to anything I told you? Roy likes blowing people up! What part of 'Roy will have traps' didn't you assholes understand?" He sat back down and looked at Sam, who was taking all this in. "So, let me clarify this. Roy is hurt, but got away. Hunter, Bruce and Bligh got away. All the weapons are destroyed and of the eleven men I sent up there to take care of this, only you are left alive. Is that about it?" Pause. "It is? Good. Now, listen up, fuckwad. Either you get out there and kill someone useful or you are going to die. Got it?" Pause. "Good."

Mark turned to Sam.‭ "‬Get me our best security around the ranch.‭ ‬You get out there and find him.‭" ‬He turned to Amanda,‭ "‬and you.‭ ‬You wanted to get out and find me some slaves,‭ ‬do it now.‭"

"Wait,‭" ‬Sam said and held up his hand.‭ "‬Elaine is the key to this.‭"

"Dammit,‭ ‬Sam,‭" ‬Mark shouted,‭ "‬stop thinking with your prick and go kill Hunter‭!"

Sam looked at him patiently,‭ ‬waiting for his boss to regain his cool.‭ ‬It did not take long,‭ ‬Mark had remarkable control.

‭"Sorry, Sam," he apologized, "explain."

"Elaine is the key to this,‭" ‬Sam continued.‭ "‬It's a well known fact that I want her.‭ ‬Hunter will try to find her because he thinks I will be after her.‭ ‬He'll use her as bait to get me.‭ ‬If we can get her first,‭ ‬especially without Hunter knowing,‭ ‬he'll come to her,‭ ‬we nail him.‭"

Mark considered this for a moment.‭ "‬And,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬you get Elaine.‭"

Sam shrugged.‭ "‬One way or another,‭ ‬either you and I are going to die or I'm going to get Elaine.‭ ‬All of this would already be done of J.J.‭ ‬hadn't fucked this up.‭"

J.J.‭ ‬had sent Sam a text message that simply said‭ "‬she got away‭" ‬then disappeared.‭ ‬Sam wanted to have a conversation with that piece of shit at a later time.

‭"Okay," Mark agreed. "Let's do it your way. What about Roy?"

"He's wounded,‭" ‬Sam said,‭ "‬which means he'll be in a hospital or doctor's office somewhere near the border.‭ ‬I don't think Hunter will want to have to explain things to the Mounties.‭ ‬Send some low level muscle up there,‭ ‬scout around and find him.‭ ‬Then we either find out what he's done with the files he has on us or we kill him.‭"

Mark smiled.‭ "‬Good,‭ ‬very good,‭ ‬Sam.‭ ‬I'll even sweeten the deal a little.‭ ‬Amanda‭?"

The redhead came to attention.‭ ‬She had been trying to digest all that was going on,‭ ‬the sheer scale of the carnage and deaths.‭ ‬This was way beyond anything she had known and it scared her,‭ ‬she definitely felt like she was in over her head.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬Mark‭?"

"Find Elaine,‭ ‬bring her here,‭" ‬he said to her.‭ "‬You do that and your debt is canceled.‭ ‬Can you find her‭?"

"I've found her before,‭" ‬Amanda answered.

‭"Amanda," Mark said slowly to her. "Pick the right side in this. If I find out you've been helping Elaine, Hunter or any of them; I'll take you in the bunkhouse, tie you to a bed and let every man here fuck you until his dick falls off. You bring her here and you'll have a pleasant job for life. I can find good use for someone with your abilities. Understand?"

"Yes,‭ ‬Mark,‭" ‬Amanda answered.

‭"Great, now go," Mark turned back to Sam. "Take care of security here. Delegate it to Casey once you've got it set up then go do what you need to do. Stay in touch."

=========

Elaine was driving.‭ ‬The car was not the easiest to drive,‭ ‬it was a‭ ‬1969‭ ‬Oldsmobile Cutlass,‭ ‬and was bigger than she was used to.‭ ‬It had a soft suspension and while it rode smooth on the bumpy road,‭ ‬it was loose and mushy in the corners and it took her a while to get used to slowing down before a sharp turn.‭ ‬The brakes were different,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬and she skidded a couple of times before she got the hang of no anti-lock brakes.‭ ‬But when she pushed down on the accelerator,‭ ‬something happened,‭ ‬the car would leap forward,‭ ‬the back end fishtailing some,‭ ‬but once she figured that out she had fun with it.‭ ‬Elaine had learned to drive in the snow and a little skidding and sliding did not worry her.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬the car was a tank,‭ ‬anything she hit was going to be worse off than she would.

After her night with J.J.‭ ‬and her escape,‭ ‬she had found the survival kit Roy had left for her.‭ ‬Money,‭ ‬a phone,‭ ‬fake IDs and a note from Roy that said‭ "‬Elaine,‭ ‬if something goes wrong,‭ ‬this should help you until I can find you.‭ ‬There is something I need you to do.‭ ‬Go to the place where your life changed,‭ ‬look near it.‭ ‬You'll recognize what to look for.‭ ‬Follow the instructions there.‭" ‬She really had no hesitation about helping Roy.‭ ‬Part of that was her fear of Sam and what else might happen to her,‭ ‬but part of it was also her feelings towards her owner.‭ ‬She did love him,‭ ‬she loved what he had done to her and what he had made her and,‭ ‬given all the other choices,‭ ‬she preferred her life with Roy.‭

After a good rest she had gone into the nearest town and discovered she was in Utah.‭ ‬She bought some maps,‭ ‬food and camping supplies and disappeared into the mountains for a few days.‭ ‬She camped,‭ ‬rested and healed from the abuse her body had taken.‭ ‬She took a keen interest on how her brand was doing.‭ ‬It was coming along nicely,‭ ‬healing up quite well.‭ ‬She still had mixed feelings about how Roy had burned his mark into her flesh.‭ ‬It hurt and it established her place,‭ ‬it was a permanent reminder of Roy,‭ ‬of her slavery.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬she was a piece of property with an owner.‭ ‬Roy had branded her because he wanted to,‭ ‬just like everything else he had done since they met.‭ It was thrilling and arousing as well as painful and humiliating.

A couple of times a day she had climbed up to a high point where she could get a clear signal on her phone and checked for messages from Roy,‭ ‬but there never was one.‭ ‬After five days,‭ ‬she came to the realization that something had gone wrong and she needed to do what Roy asked.‭ ‬She just hoped he was okay,‭ ‬that he was still alive.

Camping was little lonely.‭ ‬Elaine was happy to have some time to herself,‭ ‬but she missed company and she missed sex.‭ ‬She would spend a lot of her time naked,‭ ‬half hoping that someone would stumble on her like that and force her to,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬just force her.‭ ‬No one did,‭ ‬and when she left her camp she was horny.‭ ‬It had only been six days since she had been fucked and she was already feeling the loss,‭ ‬how did she survive for a year without it‭? ‬Well,‭ ‬she realized,‭ ‬she went a little crazy,‭ ‬that's how.

Elaine knew where she was going.‭ ‬Roy had said to go to where her life had changed and she knew the spot.‭ ‬It was the picnic table where he had tied her down and raped her for the first time.‭ ‬She had to find Goldwash on the map‭; ‬it was a couple hours of driving from where she was.‭ ‬Once there,‭ ‬she stopped,‭ ‬but didn't get out.‭ ‬Safely inside her car she looked around.‭ ‬The ghost town still spooked her,‭ ‬it was mystery and the feeling of abandonment when Amanda had not been there to meet her.‭ ‬There was the spot where she had gotten on Roy's motorcycle,‭ ‬that was the building the three men had been in.‭ ‬She wondered if they were around,‭ ‬still drunk and stoned,‭ ‬wasting away another day.

She wrenched the steering wheel around and did a U-turn,‭ ‬the back wheels spun and sent a shower of gravel at the empty buildings.‭ ‬On the highway,‭ ‬the road looked a little familiar this way,‭ ‬but she had not been able see too much on the back of Roy's motorcycle.‭ ‬She had no problem finding the turn to the old road,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬It stuck out like a beacon in her memory and she made the turn.‭ ‬Roy had been going slower on this section so she had been able to see more.‭ ‬Her heart raced when she saw the cottonwood ahead and she slowed to a stop beside the old cement picnic table.

Elaine turned off the Oldsmobile,‭ ‬put it in park and engaged the parking brake.‭ ‬Slowly,‭ ‬deliberately,‭ ‬she unbuckled her seat belt and climbed out.‭ ‬She walked to the table.‭ ‬It had started here,‭ ‬this was where Roy had fist raped her and started her new life.‭ ‬She touched the cement top,‭ ‬it was just as cool as it had been.‭ ‬She leaned forward,‭ ‬placing her chest and face on the table again,‭ ‬stretching her arms above her and imagined Roy behind her again,‭ ‬his hands reaching up her skirt.‭ ‬She turned her head to the side,‭ ‬her cheek on the cool table top.‭ ‬She had her eyes open and it took her a minute to realize what she was seeing.

Elaine got up and walked over to the bushes beside the picnic area.‭ ‬She reached down and pulled a piece of fabric out that had been tangled in the thorns and smiled.‭ ‬It was the remains of the panties Roy had cut off of her before he had fucked her.‭ ‬She looked at them,‭ ‬they had been caught in the bush for a month,‭ ‬holed by the thorns but the cuts were clean from where Roy had sliced the straps.‭ ‬She smelled them,‭ ‬but any scent was long gone and she dropped them back in the bush.‭ ‬It made her happy to find them again,‭ ‬but they belonged to another part of her life,‭ ‬another her.‭ ‬She wondered when the last person had stopped here,‭ ‬had then been anyone since Roy‭?

Elaine snapped out of her reverie and looked around.‭ ‬Back behind the bushes there was a pile of rocks against the hillside.‭ ‬She worked her way to them and moved some aside.‭ ‬Soon she had a little area cleared and found a sealed box.‭ ‬She took it and wormed back out through the bushes.‭ ‬She broke the seal on the box and found a note addressed to her.

‭"Elaine, take this box to 500 S. County Road 300 N in Monon, Indiana. This is the Association Headquarters. There is information in here to get them to take care of Mark and Sam. Get this there and you will be safe from them."

Elaine had no idea where Monon,‭ ‬Indiana was.‭ ‬She had driven through Indiana a few times on her trips across the country but did not remember much of it.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬that's why they made road maps.

Elaine got back in the car and thought about trying to find the cabin where Roy had taken her,‭ ‬but she had had the dark helmet on and knew there was no way she could find it.‭ ‬She took one last long look around then started towards Monon.

As she drove along,‭ ‬Elaine wondered exactly where in the hell Amanda had planned to spend the long weekend with her so long ago.‭ ‬There was nothing out here,‭ ‬but Amanda knew all the hidden and secret places. Elaine blushed a little at that thought, Amanda certainly had found all of her hidden and secret places.‭

Elaine retraced her way back to the highway.‭ ‬Turning right would be back towards Las Vegas.‭ S‬he quickly ruled that out,‭ t‬oo many people were there who could cause her problems.‭ ‬She might be able to reach Freddie or Greg,‭ ‬but she did not even know their last names.‭ ‬More than that,‭ ‬J.J.‭ ‬or Anna would be looking for her and she did not want to deal with either of them.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬she headed left and back through Goldwash again.‭ ‬She did not even slow down but sped through the ghost town at‭ ‬80‭ ‬miles an hour.

She hit a bigger highway and continued north towards I-80.‭ ‬That was the thing about this part of Nevada,‭ ‬it was easier to go north-south than east-west.‭ ‬All the mountain ranges ran north-south and it was quicker to stay in the valleys than to cross the ranges.‭ ‬Elaine remembered with a shudder when Roy had taken her across one of the ranges,‭ ‬when she knelt on the ground while two anonymous cowboys stuck their dicks in her mouth.‭ ‬They were the first men Roy had shared her with.‭ ‬They were dead now,‭ ‬Elaine thought,‭ ‬Roy had killed them.‭ ‬Was her owner still alive,‭ ‬she wondered‭?

The car featured an original AM radio and nothing else.‭ ‬She figured Roy would have installed a state of the art system in it,‭ ‬but she suspected Luddite tendencies lurking beneath his tech geek exterior.‭ ‬There was not a lot on and she began to get drowsy.‭ ‬Her plan had been to gas up in Wells then get on the interstate and across Utah as fast as she could.‭ ‬Wells was too close to Elko for her taste,‭ ‬but she needed food and coffee if she was going to make it across Utah without falling asleep at the wheel.

There was one of the big truck stop plazas right off the interstate.‭ ‬It was busy,‭ ‬busier than anything Elaine had seen in a long time.‭ ‬There were lots of people coming and going.‭ ‬She walked through the lobby,‭ ‬the whole place smelled of cleaning chemicals and urinal mints barely overpowering the stench of sweat and urine.‭ ‬There was a shop that sold the cheap electronics and travel ware than one expected in this sort of place,‭ ‬including lots of pictures of half naked women on mud flaps.‭ ‬What would some of these truckers do with a slave if they had one‭? ‬Elaine tried to picture a few of the better looking ones on top of her,‭ ‬but just could not do it.‭ ‬She supposed if they forced her,‭ ‬she would respond,‭ ‬but that was not what she was after at the moment.‭ ‬She was glad she was wearing long pants,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she got enough leers without showing any leg.‭ ‬Elaine was just going to have to accept the fact that she was an attractive,‭ ‬desirable woman and men wanted to have her.‭

She was seated at a booth with a view of the mountains.‭ ‬Somewhere on the other side of those mountains was Mark's ranch,‭ ‬where she had been gang-banged for the first time.‭ ‬Somehow she thought that there were more to come,‭ ‬maybe even at the same ranch.‭ ‬Would it be so bad to fall into Sam's hands‭? ‬She remembered how he felt in her mouth and in her ass and realized it would be.

The waitress brought her coffee and the cheeseburger she ordered.‭ ‬It was decent,‭ ‬the coffee had kick and the burger hit the spot.‭ ‬Not the greatest of meals,‭ ‬but she didn't have to cook it and she was sitting at a table instead of next to a campfire so it was nice.

‭"Out of all the truck stops in the world, you had to come into mine," Kristy said with a smile as she plopped down in the booth across from Elaine.

Elaine froze and felt her stomach drop.‭ ‬Kristy was still stunning.‭ ‬She was tall,‭ ‬around‭ ‬5‭'‬10‭" ‬tall and in her early‭ ‬20s with deep brown eyes and short brown hair.‭ ‬Kristy had an athletic build,‭ ‬with large,‭ ‬firm breasts that seemed to defy gravity.‭ ‬She was wearing short shorts that showed off her gorgeous legs and a white blouse that was open at the top to reveal a glimpse of Kristy's ample rack.‭ ‬Elaine knew her body well,‭ ‬twice she had been made to please the young woman and she knew every curve on Kristy.‭ ‬She knew her tattoos and the rings in her pussy lips,‭ ‬she knew how she cursed and grunted when she came.‭ ‬And she knew Kristy wanted her.

Kristy was gazing at Elaine and her brown eyes held a look of triumph.‭ ‬Elaine was speechless,‭ ‬she wanted to get up and run,‭ ‬but there was something in Kristy's eyes that said it would do no good.

The waitress returned,‭ ‬buying Elaine a minute to try to find her composure.‭ ‬Kristy ordered a cup of coffee and as the waitress left,‭ ‬she turned back to Elaine.‭ "‬Don't look so frightened,‭ ‬sweetie,‭" ‬she reached out and touched Elaine's hand.‭ "‬Mark and Sam have people looking all over this part of the state for you.‭ ‬I guess J.J.‭ ‬gave them a description of the car you're driving so they have lookouts on the Interstate,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬I don't know what you did to J.J.,‭ ‬I'm really not even sure who the hell J.J.‭ ‬is,‭ ‬but he is pissed at you.‭ ‬I hope at least he got to fuck you a few times before you pissed him off.‭" ‬The waitress brought Kristy her coffee and refilled Elaine's cup.‭ ‬Elaine stared at the woman who had raped her in Elko and now sat smugly across from her.

‭"They are all looking for you, but I found you. Lucky me. And lucky you, too, because if anyone else found you, they'd be on the phone to Sam and he'd be picking your pretty little ass up and carrying you away over his shoulder. And you know what would happen next. Me," she stroked Elaine's hand, "I have other priorities."

Elaine resisted the urge to pull her hand back.‭ ‬She realized that Kristy had the advantage here,‭ ‬she could just get out and make a run for it and she might get away.‭ ‬Or Sam could catch her on some section of open road and she would be his.‭ ‬She had to get to Monon and to do that she had to stay away from Sam.‭ ‬She did not answer Kristy,‭ ‬but she did not tell the brunette to go away either.

beygaze1
beygaze1
644 Followers