Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 01

Story Info
A yummy encounter with some dirty knickers.
882 words
4.22
82.2k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with Elaine when I was doing babysitting jobs for her every so often.

My interest in her was aroused since I had seen her bending over in front of me one day and saw clearly her white panties through a pair of white shorts, showing the panty line over her buttocks and how it led down between her legs to where her vagina was.

I always imagined those little white panties getting dirty between her legs, contacting with her vagina and anus all day long and smelling like discharge when she took them off at night.

So, when I got the opportunity I started going through her clean underpants drawer to see what she wore.

First, I found several pairs of white and off-white cotton bikini panties that even when clean, had permanent dark stains on the inner crotch panel.

I then decided to get more daring and ventured towards the dirty laundry hamper and found a couple of pairs of her used knickers, both clearly with daily stains and wear and tear.

With this prized finding and my heart absolutely thumping, I took to sitting on her white toilet seat with the couple of pairs of her clean knickers around my penis, inhaling on the tiny crotch panel of a dirty pair and even more daringly, putting the other dirty pair in my mouth where it had been rubbing against her vagina.

Ohhhh, it was divine.

A strong stench of sweat around the pubic hair region and down into the vaginal support, the dirty little crotch panel was drenched with the stale smell of daily sweat and a distinct dischargey smell coming from her vagina. I ran my tongue across the stains and inhaled so deeply -- licking, sniffing and coming.

I sniffed and ran my nose and tongue across where her anus had probably been rubbing and moistening all day long. Getting a whiff of that slight sweaty, faecal aroma was enough to give me a massive erection.

Grabbing some white toilet paper off the roll, I then massaged my anus and perineum to a rollicking orgasm, whilst sniffing and sucking Elaine's dirty knickers and imagining thick white tampons sliding in and out of her well-flapped, pink and moist vaginal opening -- in amongst all the brown pubic hair with legs spread apart on the toilet and the dirty little white knickers around her knees.

Mmmmmm...!

Not then wanting to be caught, I carefully placed the dirty panties back into the washer in a non-suspicious way (i.e., not directly on top!) and snuck the clean pairs back into the drawer as I had found them.

But as I went back out to watch television for a while, I just couldn't get the thought, taste or smell of Elaine's dirty knickers out of my head.

After about 15 minutes, and with Elaine not due back for at least another 2 hours, I couldn't resist and went straight back into the washer to retrieve the nasty knickers.

Heading straight back into the bathroom, I placed one of the soft, stained brown cotton gussets directly under my penis and it looked wonderful!

Once again I placed the other dirty gusset directly against my nose and inhaled deeply, the stale odour a sweet combination of sweat and Elaine's pussy discharge.

The thought that this was REAL LIFE feminine discharge that had been pressed against Elaine's REAL LIFE vagina and pubic hair all day long was totally amazing!

This was Elaine's very private feminine secret -- what actually went on between Elaine's legs during the day was right here in front of me.

I wondered how many other women carried this kind of dirty secret inside their little knickers every day. Many, I guessed.

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine carefully what Elaine's individual womanhood might have been like -- a perfect brown pubic triangle wedged between thick, white thighs covering what was a thick-lipped and wrinkled female opening - bright pink and lumpy on the inside, moist with her smelly feminine cream and discharging amply all day long into her tiny and tender white cotton knickers.

I thought of other women's vaginas and anuses I had seen on the internet and imagined what Elaine might have looked like in comparison.

I hoped her anus was nice and brown and wrinkly and surrounded by some nice little brown, curly pubic hairs. I hoped it smelled like poo and sweat when I placed my nose against it.

And just as I imagined spreading Elaine's beautifully round, white buttocks and placing my tongue inside her smelly, wrinkled, brown anus I opened my eyes and immediately saw her discharge-stained undies directly underneath my hugely erect penis and immediately spurted another round of love juice into her toilet bowl.

I masturbated another twice with those dirty little knickers before Elaine returned that evening.

Getting paid $100 for my efforts was small reward for what I had actually experienced that evening and as tempting as it was to take Elaine's soiled panties home with me, the risk of being caught by her realising they were missing at some point was just too great.

After all, I wanted to be invited back for another round of babysitting and panty sampling.

I hoped it would be soon.