Elaine's Dirty Knickers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our lovemaking, I also wanted to try Elaine's anus as an experience for both of us. I was hoping it would open us both up to new and wonderful experiences by exploring this dark and secret area.

Whilst I was in the midst of exploring Elaine's wonderful vagina, the smells and sounds that were emitting were just wonderful and in that area of her body, all the time her dark brown anal orifice lay just beneath.

Her vagina was beautifully pink and tampon-free - wet, mushy and producing so much natural cream - it tasted very feminine and gluey, with some nice sweaty and fishy period flavours in the mix.

ELAINE'S ANUS

I paused, as I now wanted to keep the intensity of vaginal momentum but now I pushed her legs back and open a bit further to gain access to her brown anus.

Her legs were now back and her wrinkly brown hole was fully exposed.

"God you've got a lovely looking anus Elaine - nice and brown and big." I complemented her.

So I placed my finger against her anal opening and began just stroking it gently.

It felt wonderful - nice and wrinkly and tight. I made soft, gentle strokes across the tender brown flesh and also circular movement around the wrinkles.

The further we pushed her legs back, the more this made the anus poke out, and with my lovely gentle stroking, it even began to bulge.

All the while I stroked her here, I could only think of all the poo that had passed through her over the years. Every amount of poo Elaine had ever done, had passed through this lovely tight hole and this made it even more exciting!

I began increasing the stroke rate as my finger pushed harder against her anus.

Elaine was just lying back now with her legs spread way in the air and my finger just circling around and around her swollen brown anus.

Her fishy, hairy cunt lay wide open above everything, silently observing the all the attention currently being paid to its browner, dirtier next-door neighbour.

My finger had reached the point of firmness against the anal opening that Elaine was absolutely enjoying this sensation and from here, the next most obvious thing was going to be to start pushing my finger inside her anus.

I didn't want to move to soon and was building such nice momentum with the anal stroking, I went straight back to oral contact with her vagina, which had settled down somewhat in the past 5 - 10 minutes.

My finger continued to navigate her anal orifice lovingly, often slowing down to enjoy the fleshy, wrinkled detail of her lovely brown poo opening.

So many things were tempting me and so much was on offer - I wanted to penetrate her and give my finger gentle access to her rectum.

And of course I lovingly looked at her anus and debated the desire to lick it and ultimately lick her to orgasm through this.

It was certainly brown and dirty and I asked her if she liked this and she agreed very much.

I was hoping she would respond like this, so with her kind permission, I asked if I could provide her the pleasure of sliding my finger gently inside her anus and into her rectum.

At that moment, everything was going so well, it came to me that she may well have some natural anal lubrication inside her anus so I tried immediately.

I moved down as close to the action as possible, and increased my stroke rates to some quick tiny rotations of her anal opening - hopefully with the result of generating some direct extra stimulation and getting some internal fluids to juice up her anal passage.

I made the first press against her anus to hopefully soften the muscles and get her to relax.

It felt nice but she felt tight - not resistant, but just not relaxed. I thought this was OK but natural and I encouraged her to relax.

I continued to rub her a bit more and pressed again.

Success would come I felt, when we both felt my finger slide easily into her anus - even if only to the first knuckle.

I kept talking to her easily, and we discussed the feeling of her pooing - just relax as though you're pushing your daily bowel movement out into the toilet. Just relax!

Maybe after the 3rd or 4th push, her anus just relaxed enough and it was entry!

As expected, my finger slid just inside her anus and into Elaine's world of poo!!

I wriggled my fingertip inside of her and it felt wonderful for both of us.

The next challenge was twofold - to both penetrate her slightly deeper and also to begin moving my finger in and out of her. Then the pooing sensations would really begin.

Her anus felt wonderful - so soft and warm and clenched firmly around my finger was her tender pink-brown sphincter - just like it was kissing and sucking on my finger.

There was obviously some natural moisture which was not only very exciting but also enough to begin working my finger gently in and out of her rectum.

I slid my finger in and out of her anal passage for almost 10 minutes, all the while lapping away inside her vagina and clitoris with my mouth.

My finger felt so warm and nice and moist and soiled all at the same time.

I was thinking of so many things as my finger slid in and out of her anus - of all the girls' anuses that I knew - that their tender, beautiful little anuses would look and feel like this, but possibly nicer and more tender and maybe even cleaner and pinker than Elaine's well soiled, feminine anus.

I thought of the prospect of finishing the session with Elaine with an orgasm and then licking my soiled finger as a delicious, but daring dessert.

The main thought though was of applying my tongue to Elaine's tender, bare brown anus. Applying my tongue at first, then inserting it deep inside her anal cavity and eventually maybe even as far into her rectum.

One step at a time and Elaine at this stage was not far from orgasm, but she mentioned that her anus was becoming a bit sore - which was understandable and kind of nice.

She wanted to orgasm so she asked me to finish off in her vagina - and I thought a really nice finish would be for her to come vaginally, whilst I vigorously rubbed her anal opening as she came.

Maybe even enter her anally to intensify things. She was so sexual and worked into the action that I wanted to try it and knew she would love it.

She rocked gradually to a huge orgasm at which time, I went straight back into her anus to really drive her climax into overdrive. She came and came and each time her moist anus gulped as my fingertip pulled out of her, the orgasm just convulsed her over an extended period of more than a minute.

"Those last strokes when I was coming felt like I was pooing. Each time your finger slips out of me, it feels like poo coming out."

Just as she finished telling me this, I looked at my finger and I would not have been disappointed if there was poo all over it.

As it was, it looked...well...dirty! It looked as though it had spent the best part of 30 minutes inside a woman's anus, so I licked it! I actually sucked it fairly hard and I was honestly hoping for some tastes to come to me.

After about 30 seconds of licking and sucking my now dirty finger, I got some distinct flavours on my tongue - kind of bitter and sour but also very sweet at the same time. It was what I could only imagine to be Elaine's poo.

"Oh baby, I can really taste your poo on my finger!! Mmmmmmmm. I can really taste it baby. It's so sour, but SOOOO sweet!! Do you want to taste your own poo baby?" I was almost begging.

"Mmmmmm. Put your finger in my mouth baby. I want to taste myself!!" Elaine was excited.

Elaine sucked my finger lovingly several times before I re-inserted it up her anus and wriggled it around inside her for several more minutes. I then removed my finger and sniffed it deeply before finishing by rubbing my finger softly around the core of her anus again for a couple more minutes.

By now, I was more than ready to apply my tongue to her bare anus. I had Elaine's faecal taste well and truly in my mouth now and I just wanted to continue it.

"I want to lick your anus baby!" I put it to Elaine.

"Mmmmmmm. I'd REALLY like that baby! I want to feel your beautiful moist tongue sliding up inside my rectum. You want to taste more of my poo baby??" You want to get that foul taste in your mouth baby?" Elaine was begging again.

"Ohhhh Elaine. I so want you to spread yourself over my nose and mouth. I want to sniff you, taste you so badly!!" I pleaded.

At that, Elaine swivelled around and placed her vagina and anus directly over my waiting nose and mouth in the 69 position.

Everything was so hairy and smelly as she squatted her stinky toilet holes over my face. I inhaled deeply taking in the sweaty, foul aroma. I spread her wide open to give myself maximum access to everything on offer.

"Ohhhh Elaine! I've got to taste you!! I love your anus! It's so brown and sweaty, so faecal. Mmmmmmm. All those little hairs around your asshole taste SOOOOOO GOOD!! And your pussy smells so gluey and fishy" I moaned, as Elaine began grinding her hairy genitals and anus into my face.

Before I knew it, my tongue was gently but firmly swirling around her wrinkled brown poo opening, searching diligently for flavour - the flavour of her anus - and as I began to penetrate deeper and harder with my wet tongue, the flavour of her rectum and bowels.

As disgusting as it was, I just wanted to taste her innards - get those flavours in my mouth whilst pleasure us both to the maximum.

What I was doing with Elaine was SO forbidden - consuming the fruits of her most secret and private bodily opening - something that was should only ever have been exposed in the bathroom, with Elaine sitting on the toilet by herself and taking care of her most essential bodily functions.

But instead, we were now engaged in the dirtiest of sexual encounters, with Elaine exposing herself to me in this very exciting way.

The obvious progression from here seemed to be for me to actually be present as Elaine sat on the toilet and opened her bowels in front of me.

As much as this was what I desired, it didn't seem quite appropriate to ask her for this even though my tongue was now well inside of her back passage.

It felt amazing and from Elaine's involuntary and increasingly noisy moaning above me, I could only assume it felt equally incredible for her as well!

As my tongue encroached in her most private of recesses, Elaine had responded in kind by consuming my huge, erect manhood in deep inside her mouth.

Elaine expertly moved her wet mouth over the full 8-inch length of my erect, veiny penis at a speed that was completely harmonious with my oral incursions into her rectum.

The head of my penis and the glans were being so sensually worked by Elaine, I didn't think I could bear it too much longer together with her pungent vaginal odour and the foul taste of her anus filling my senses. I was truly in heaven!

Our bodies continued to move sensually with each other as we consumed each other's smelly genitals.

I could have easily just come in several large convulsions inside of Elaine's mouth, knowing she would willingly swallow my thick load as my tongue continued to thrust in and out of her anus and rectum. I had other designs however.

"I want to go from behind baby!" I suddenly decided, at which we immediately disengaged the 69 we were so lovingly in and quickly adopted the doggy stance.

With Elaine bent over and in position, I manoeuvred myself before gently parting her wide buttocks and carefully finding the mouth of her vagina with the head of my penis.

My penis then slid remarkably easily into Elaine's hairy vagina - we really were a perfect fit for each other - her wonderful, mature pink pussy had no difficulty whatsoever in accommodating the thickness and length of my rock-hard penis.

I immediately began sliding in and out of her, the moist squelching of my penis inside her vagina the perfect accompaniment to Elaine's moaning as I bumped her wonderful G-spot with each entry. Her steamy, fishy vaginal odour was now rising from between her legs and hitting my nose, infused with a lovely, sharp and pungent faecal aroma from her anus, which was now wide and exposed directly in front of me.

My thumb moved directly to her moist, swollen brown anus, rubbing and massaging it firmly and sensually as my penis continued to slide in and out of her.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer at this rate, even though I was stroking her quite slowly, the sensual overload of having sex with Elaine like this was going to release itself sooner than later.

My plan was simple; to come hard and with intent directly into her vagina. The idea of her actually becoming pregnant from this was actually turning me on and I just wanted this to be as raw as possible.

I could feel and hear the fluffy pink walls of her vagina consuming me as I worked towards what would be the final strokes of our session. I just wanted to thrust a beautiful, thick load of semen deep inside Elaine and this is exactly what I did.

"Are you ready baby??" I asked.

"Uh-Ha..." Elaine responded in between moans.

And then with 8-10 hard, ecstatic convulsions, I filled Elaine's pink, hairy pussy with my huge load of semen, all the while stroking her anus firmly with my thumb.

We both let out repeated moans, with each spurt that was being deposited lovingly inside Elaine's body.

I then put my soiled thumb directly into my mouth to enhance the orgasm as I came, to achieve one final faecal flavour burst from Elaine, straight from the source as it was.

I penetrated Elaine's anus and rectum many more times over the next while. We both loved it and it was no difficulty at all in driving both Elaine and myself through some wonderful climaxes with our new found love.

Still, I didn't feel quite ready to ask to watch her poo yet - all the while hopeful that she would perhaps offer first, but at the same time was consciously working towards it.

I loved Elaine's anus so much and equally she loved me playing with her there.

12