Eleanor Meets Tommy and Martin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally got round to doing this, several months later, most of them said that the advent of the pill had made non-vaginal sex totally unnecessary. They said that blow-jobs were for teenagers, or for poor people without access to contraceptives. Personally, I thought that such comments betrayed their bourgeois upbringing. It betrayed a total lack of understanding about male psychology. I knew that men felt differently about BJs. To them oral sex is not a way of avoiding pregnancy, but a source of pleasure to both parties involved. I knew in particular that with the right technique on my part, I could persuade cunt-shy Martin to let me give him head, and during the summer I was going to have a try.

Chapter Twenty

The summer vacation

Tommy was to begin work at the Wyverne School in September, and he been advised to attend a two-week induction course early in August. I was going to spend some time working in the care home, and two weeks at a summer school in Utrecht in July on "The Concept of Sainthood in the Middle Ages", an ecumenical theological study group. Martin was busy with his Etruscan history, and was frantically applying for doctoral funding. However, we were determined to organize a walking holiday for the three of us for three weeks towards the end of August, staying in hotels or hostels. I had also set aside three weeks for reading, as my final exams were just a year away.

TO BE CONTINUED