Eleanor's Transformation

Story Info
Darien's experience when her boss asks her to be in charge!
6.5k words
4.04
14.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor closed her eyes, trying to strain against the hurt. She heard the swish of the loop of baling wire in Adam's hard hand, and searing pain, a burning line of it crossed her soft, plump buttocks.

Eleanor had to stay still. Otherwise Adam might bind her hands and feet with rope, as he thought she was a bit of a "Squirmer". But she'd been trained to lie motionless, she really had.

WHACK THWAP! SNAP!

Eleanor bit into the bedspread. But she felt incredible pleasure in her clitoris. She couldn't touch it now, of course, to do so would be incredible disrespect to Adam, but she might in the car driving to work.

"You have incredibly low tolerance. And you can't take palm whipping either. You always snatch your hand away."

Adam laughed. "My first wife Everly could take two hundred on the palm with my steel ruler, till it was nearly bloody, and then turn her hand over for more on the knuckles.

How she hated it when Adam compared her to his past submissives.

Adam laughed down at his demure, brunette wife. Her five foot two, 105 pound body, the spill of raven hair across her back...

She was beautiful, his slave girl but so stubborn.

Adam did not look down and see a brilliant, French-Canadian periodontist, one of the most skilled "gum gardeners" in the state.

A former model for "Mirabella", a cellist with the Buttermilk Falls Symphony, who'd also studied at Cambridge and was the toast of London before returning to the United States to study dentistry..

Eleanor had traveled the world with Doctors Without Borders, fixing teeth in Lusaka, Zambia, Peru. She was amazing!

Adam just saw a disobedient slut who had been ordered to find him a girlfriend, and Eleanor wasn't getting it done!

Adam had fucked a series of bar sluts, college girls...once, Eleanor had hired the Dimblesby triplets, Zandria, Zelma and Zephyr, to fuck her husband and also take turns torturing herself, poor Eleanor.

"I want you to get me some strange!"

"I'm having trouble...finding someone..."

Adam clenched his teeth and raised the wire high, bringing the loop down on Eleanor's smooth right leg.

The ultimate find that Eleanor brought home was Dr. Brinkley, their marriage counselor. Adam had seduced the therapist's concerns away, and the two had banged the bottom out of it, as Eleanor, the ultimate cuckquean had kneeled and sobbed.

And then Adam had given Dr. Brinkley his belt and encouraged her to let loose on poor trusting Eleanor's ass.

But Eleanor had masturbated furiously after this horrific humiliation had concluded. What a subjugation!

And Eleanor was horny now, during the flogging. Her legs were contorting on the bed, opening and closing and the quilt was soaked in her juices.

"Adam, please" came Eleanor's strangled voice. He couldn't see her face, as she was on her stomach, but it must be a sight. "I'll find you someone but I can satisfy you until then."

"Bullshit, I'm sick of you, you old bag."

He heard her sob in anguish and humiliation.

"B-but remember last night, when I sucked you off with my hands tied behind my back. How many can do that for you, honey?"

"Nedra, my old girlfriend, the book illustrator? She could blow me with her hands behind her back, and untied, and she could do it while her sister whipped her ass with a belt. I never felt any teeth no matter how hard Nadia slashed Nedi."

"But Nedra's not here, I am." Oh God, that was really mouthy.

Adam reached down and grabbed Eleanor by the scalp,, and shook her head and then pulled her entire body up, suspended by that hank of hair.

Eleanor was terrified that her hair might be pulled out by the scalp, but oh, how she wanted to play her fingers along her clitoris.

Adam had Eleanor's hair in one meaty hand and his belt in the other. As he held Eleanor up so only her knees and feet were touching the bed, Adam used his other hand, holding the unforgiving loop of baling wire, to whack her bottom again and again.

Eleanor had gotten herself into this one.

She had told Adam she was bored with belt and the cut switches, and had actually cut the piece of baling wire for him. Also, she could stop the entire thing with her safe word.

It was Eleanor who had first suggested having Adam fuck other women while she knelt and watched, and to have the other women spank and torture her, too...

It was all an intense fantasy, but unfortunately, the reality was a little more intense.

But Eleanor would soldier on through it.

Eleanor was trained, by many Masters past not to scream, and she bit her lip and prayed that the correction would be over soon. (But not too soon.) The wire really stung her butt and the sensitive areas between her cheeks and her upper thighs.

Eleanor felt a blister breaking from a thrashing that Glenda had given her other day.

Glenda, Eleanor's office manager was a hard bitten bottle blonde. Eleanor and Glenda's "working relationship" had been going on longer than Eleanor had even known Adam, more than twelve years.

Glenda's official job was to organize the office and appointments and ensure that Eleanor's patients paid on time. Eleanor was a bit of a soft touch.

But Eleanor left her own employee lunchroom a bit of a mess, and often neglected to do the important side work of a practice. Although a brilliant dental surgeon, periodontists were not always perfect.

The other day, Glenda had dragged Eleanor into the medical storage room. Of course the hygienists had laughed behind their pretty fingers. Everyone knew that Dr. Holman was getting what for by bitchy Glenda.

Once inside the storeroom, Glenda had slapped Eleanor across the face, and then ordered Eleanor to remove her white doctor's jacket and pull down her blue scrub pants.

Glenda had sat down on their familiar stool, and pulled Eleanor over her knee. Eleanor, as always, had felt so exposed, the bare buttocks so displayed before her admin.

It didn't matter that the summer before, Adam and Glenda had kept Eleanor naked at the summer house for a month, burning her boobs with cigarettes and giving Ellie lots of whippings. It was still quite an embarrassment, being stripped and punished at the office.

.

In the storeroom, Glenda had taken out a Ping-Pong paddle that had been used so many times on Eleanor over the years. She had whipped Eleanor's white cheeks until they were scarlet and welted, and Eleanor was sobbing in silence.

At the same time , Eleanor was grinding her clit against Glenda's hard knee, and was terribly aroused. It was hopeless, being a submissive.

One of the sweet Filipino assistants, a 25 year old who moonlighted as a nail technician, had knocked briefly and opened the storeroom door.

"Dr. Holman's next patient is ready, Velma."

Of course Velma and Carmen had shared a giggle, and Dr. Holman's face had burned in humiliation, almost as dark as her rear end.

Eleanor could imagine what Carmen was thinking, as Ellie's butt was covered in intense red marks from the damn paddle.

Glenda had looked up sweetly. "That's fine, Carmen. Tell them Dr. Holman will be out in about ten minutes. We're going through kind of a delicate operation.

There was more laughter, and Carmen shut the door. Eleanor had cringed and then after Carmen padded a way, Glenda had forced Eleanor to lie on the floor, and Glenda had sat on Ellie's face for about ten minutes.

Now, Eleanor felt Adam turning her over on the bed, and prodding her full breasts, punching the rose colored nipples.

"What about Glenda, Adam" Eleanor had an inspiration. "You-could you be satisfied with Glenda? She knows my limits. I could bring her home for dinner...

You two could screw and then put me through my paces."

Adam pulled Eleanor's nipple hard, and dragged it up, which meant Eleanor had to rise on her hands so her tit didn't get uh, messed up.

Eleanor was so excited though...she kept staring at Adam's crotch and hoping he would abandon all this and unzip so she could service his glorious schlong.

Adam laughed merrily as he let go of Eleanor's tit. "Glenda's an old bag. I want your new intern, Darien. She gave me a great smile when I came by on Monday with the piss."

Twice a week, Adam dropped by and poured his urine into Eleanor's oatmeal.

Adam often required Eleanor to substitute porridge for a regular meal, sometimes making her bring an instant packet when she took him to a nice restaurant.

And then she had to order hot water and endure pitying looks from the waitresses...Ellie eating her mush while Adam enjoyed Surf-N-Turf.

Adam's theory was, Eleanor wouldn't gain too much weight having the oatmeal, and peeing into it kept her from wanting another helping, right?

Now Eleanor's eyes grew wide, staring at her Husband. "I barely know Darien, Adam. I can't ask her to-"

Adam smiled slightly." You want to call your safe word on this?"

"N-no of course not."

Adam grinned in satisfaction. He leaned over his pretty demure wife, and stroked her dark hair as it was splayed across the mattress.

"You are afraid of being humiliated, or you want me all to yourself."

Eleanor smiled up at him. "Well, maybe a little bit of both."

Adam laughed again, and then slapped Eleanor hard across the jaw.

He grabbed Eleanor's already sore nipple and twisted it, hard.

Then he grabbed her nose again. Without letting go of the schnoz, Adam began speaking very carefully and precisely.

"Are you going to invite Darien to dinner Friday night? Since you don't want the safe word, I assume you are being disobedient. Don't worry about seducing Darien, I can take care of that much."

Eleanor's congealed voice objected, it was very hard to talk with a stopped nose, and Adam twisted harder.

Eleanor was so wet. And she could tell that Adam's cock was hard. The humiliation thing excited them both even more than the pain did, it seemed.

How did power exchange happen so fast? Eleanor thought of her old friend Becki, and how when Becki labeled her food in the fridge when they were living with Leona back in school, Leona and Ellie had added letters to each labeling so it was "BFD" for Big Fucking Deal, and Becki had been hurt, and Ellie and Leona had laughed...

And then they'd all made up. But Becki had been the wimp!

And then, after things changed, it was Becki and Leona who were putting lit cigarettes out on Eleanor's tits and making her call them "Goddess..."

She thought she'd get therapy for this dangerous desire to submit, but she never had!

Now, Adam let go of Eleanor's nose, and looked at her expectantly.

"You've got a safe word. I had a girl, Anguisette, who had a safe word and then asked for it to be taken away. But you're a wimp. Do you want to use your word and get out of this?"

If she used the safe word, he'd let her rise and dress, and give her a hug, and the topic, at least as it referred to Darien, would be dropped.

She thought about being naked on her knees in front of her new protégé.

She sighed. "Fine, fine I'll invite her, of course I will. Eleanor said this, tearing up.

Adam smiled and pointed to the floor, where Eleanor lay gingerly.

Adam put his bare foot in her mouth, and she licked his toes, and then he ran his toes through her vulva, and in moments she came noisily.

"C-can I suck you, Master?"

"I am not going to let you suck me again until I have stuck my dick in Darien. I'm not going to let you touch me, and I'm not going to touch you except for punishments. I advise you to work on this, and stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself."

Eleanor was gushing tears. Adam could be sweet and cuddly, and affectionate. The hardest, harshest punishment he ever handed out was forbidding her from touching him.

Yes, she'd better get on it.

*******************

Darien was flattered and even a little thrilled that Doctor Holman had invited her over for dinner. Dr. Holman was cool. She sang Melissa Etheridge while her patients were under, and told tasteful but naughty stories now and then.

And, Dr. Holman financed an awesome Happy Hour Friday nights at Paco's Tacos.

Doc never came along with the crowd, but the barbacks had her line of credit. And of course Doc was great with salary and benefits. She'd given five grand to Illuminada's son so he could attend personal trainer school.

Now, Dr. Holman pulled into her driveway. Darien could have followed in her own car but Doc had insisted that either she or her husband could swing Dari back to the parking lot at the office, or even take her home, if she felt she'd had too much wine.

When they got to the door, Dr. Holman knocked. Darien was puzzled.

Seeing the girls' confusion, Doc laughed nervously. "My husband is big on security. I don't have a key right now."

This really was unusual, since Dari was aware that it was Dr.Holman's house. Adam was a sexy but very broke songwriter.

There was a sound through the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Eleanor, Adam! And Darien."

"Okay, ask me please to let you in."

"P-please let us in, Adam. Let me be worthy."

Darien hadn't dropped acid since high school, but she wouldn't be surprised to find someone had put some in her O.J. that morning.

"Are you kneeling, Ellie?"

"Adam, what will Darien think?"

There was a casual laugh and the door opened, and there was Adam, in all his glory. Surfer sun bleached hair, a hard cleft chin, and not an ounce of fat on those chiseled abs.

Sweet Jesus, Darien thought. What a dirty weekend he'd make.

Adam ignored Dr. Holman, and gave Darien a big hug. "Hey there! It was so nice meeting you the other day. Glad you could come in for a bite."

Darien smiled sunnily up at Adam. "Sure? What did you make us for dinner?"

Adam grinned. God, he looks like a hungry tiger.

"Well, as you know, Eleanor took the morning off, and prepared a Cornish hen dish that I just took out of the oven."

Some househusband you are, Darien thought, but s he watched Adams ass undulate as he led the ladies in.

Adam took Darien's jacket. "Let's sit down. Do you want a beer or something stronger?"

"Um, a beer would be nice. Amstel?"

"And I'll have a Rob Roy. It was my dad's drink. Adam snapped his fingers and pointed to Eleanor, and son of a bitch if Doc didn't trot off to the kitchen.

"You're not our bartender, Adam?"

"Eleanor does such a great job, and besides I wanted to get to know you. She's always hanging around, like Eeyore." Adam made a comical sad face that hilariously enough, did resemble his wife's serious mug.

Eleanor returned quickly with their drinks, and then, at Adam's directive, went back into the kitchen to see about food.

Adam and Darien had a great talk. She forgot his somewhat piggish behavior and they went on about the songs he was writing for Tepid Todd and the Landlords...

Yes, and the new towpath by the Buttermilk Forest Park that everyone was jogging on these days...would State send a team to the Rose Bowl this year?

"Eleanor is the food ready, chop chop!" Adam called, his eyes still gazing into Darien's.

She wondered dizzily if they had an open marriage or if she could open it herself. Oh, Darien, don't be a slut.

Adam had Darien's little hand in his big paw and was stroking her palm with his thumb.

"Adam, I'm-there was a little snag. I am trying to find saffron for the rice."

"You didn't take care of that this morning?"

Adam looked pissed. He let go of Darien's hand.

Dr. Holman's voice sounded a little weird. "I-forgot to get saffron. I think I forgot."

"You shouldn't forget stuff, Eleanor. We've talked about that. Like when you substituted mayo for olive oil in my sandwich last weekend, remember how annoyed I got?"

"Y-yes, I do remember, Adam."

"Dr. Holman makes your lunch before she goes to work, I heard. That seems very generous of her."

"Well, she makes it for Glenda and takes it, so I'm no extra trouble. Hey Ellie, I guess you didn't learn from the mayonnaise incident."

Darien smiled gamely, and put her hand on Adam's muscular arm. God, look at those veins. "It's not a big deal, I'll like the rice any old way."

Adam shook his head. "It is a big deal. I am trying tot each her to remember things. I'll be right back."

Adam got up and Darien watched his powerful shoulders turn as he strutted, like a goddamned rooster, into the kitchen.

There was a ripping sound.

"No, Adam. Please. You don't have to-"

Darien sat stunned as she heard a lot of banging and swishing and a low sob from behind the kitchen door. Finally Adam came back out, absentmindedly putting his belt back in the loops of his trousers.

"She wouldn't bend over, so I had to just swing the damn thing at her face." He smiled, cocking his head comically, and shrugged in a sort of What're you going to do? maneuver.

"Um..."

"Dinner will be in about five minutes, Dari. Don't worry about it. Want to play Grand Theft Auto 3? I've been on it all afternoon, I'll kick your ass."

"Sorry Adam, my little brother has tutored me. You are in for it."

Dinner was great, Darien had to admit. She was calling Dr.Holman "Eleanor" now, although it seemed Eleanor was quiet at home. Adam seemed to be in a great mood.

Dari and Adam had a friendly and quite funny argument about whether or not the "Handmaid's Tale" show should be an instructional video.

Darien could tell that Adam was more than a little younger than Eleanor, perhaps about ten years. Still, Eleanor looked great for thirty-seven, or whatever she was.

Ellie was quite pretty, she kind of looked like Sandra Bullock, or a little like Rose McGowan. It was strange she was so shy around her husband.

Darien wondered why she'd been invited for dinner, if Eleanor had so little to say.

And, of course, Adam was such a flirt. Darien felt Adam's toes (he never seemed to wear shoes) trailing up her leg under the table.

She knew she should slap it away, but she was laughing too hard at his jokes, and the foot was kind of thrilling.

No wonder Adam always seemed so pleased with himself. Women must have been falling in his lap all his life.

"It's fun hanging out with you, Darien. Last year, Ellie's niece Mazique came down from Quebec for the summer, to help out. Mazie and I had a ball, went to the beach, lots of stuff."

Dari looked over at Eleanor who was eating quietly.

"Girls are so energetic at twenty-two." Adam said, spearing some broccoli. "Yes, they certainly are."

When recounting the evening later, Darien realized that the weirdness started, it seemed, when Adam got after Eleanor for her table manners. Ellie used the wrong fork, or something.

This was really strange for a modern couple to worry about, especially over potato salad, and then...

"Eleanor, we've discussed this. You don't want to embarrass yourself." Adam said patiently. Eleanor was staring into her plate with this intense shame.

Adam turned to Dari and smiled. "Sometimes she eats too fast, like a gobbling pig, and I have to rap her knuckles with the fork."

"Well, it's not that big a deal, is it?" Darien said, somewhat awkwardly. (What the fuck is wrong with these people?) "I mean, we're all just informal, and uh, Eleanor has been working all day to support us.

Eleanor smiled. "Darien, don't worry about it. Adam is just trying to help me. I can be a bit of a slob."

Adam then turned on Eleanor, and flicked what appeared to be her right nipple. Ellie did have great, protruding tits. You'd think the guy would appreciate them.

"I didn't need you to defend me, Eleanor. Your manners are atrocious. Get up and kneel next to your chair on the floor, right now."

"C'mon, Adam, we're having dinner, and this is my intern-" Eleanor looked beseechingly at Adam. "Please, Adam, don't make me-"

Adam smiled blandly. "You still have a chance to kneel with your clothes on, Ellie."

Eleanor looked as if she might throw up. Her eyes did not meet Darien's. Finally she got out of her chair and knelt on the hard, wooden floor.

12