Electives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to see how well she writes. Forward her messages to me and I'll look them over," I offered.

"No, I won't do that. I want you here when you read them, so I can see your reaction," Ginny said in an enticing voice that made me want to go to her, even if it was near midnight.

"What makes her messages so special?"

"You'll be impressed when you read them. Her concerns are those of a nine-year-old, her dad's safety, doing well in school, helping her brother and grandmother, but she expresses herself like someone much older. I wish I could comfort her. She's been through so much. Her father committed suicide and her mother died young."

Hearing anguish in Ginny's voice, I agreed to break tradition and stop by her house the following day. It was a Wednesday and I was not scheduled to work. Barbara must have known that Ginny and I had something serious to discuss. She offered to prepare dinner, giving Ginny and me permission to huddle in her bedroom.

As Ginny had predicted, I was impressed with her niece's way of expressing herself. Her sentences were complete, and she stayed on topic. She described the school clothes that she and Marian had chosen. I needed help with some of the names. Marian was Brian's girlfriend, and John, who made sure that Amanda and Phillip got on and off the school bus safely, worked for Brian. Aunt Judy was John's wife.

Ginny was stretched out on her bed, watching me. She was still wearing the clothes she'd worn to school that day, a silk blouse, a short black skirt, and two inch heels.

I re-read the messages, wondering if Amanda had been coached. "She's telling you about everyday events. Are you sure you're not imagining gloom and doom into her messages?" I asked.

"Read this one," she said, handing me a printed message. "It's from yesterday."

I took the sheet of paper, and reached for one of her shoes at the same time. Ginny closed her eyes when she felt my hand massage her foot. I saw a smile come to her lips when I removed the other shoe, and rubbed her foot. She folded her other leg, making the short skirt drop, revealing bare thighs. I placed one hand on her thigh while holding the message with the other hand, and began reading.

{Block}

Dear Aunt Ginny,

Phillip and Tommy had a fight at school today. Their teacher said fighting about where we will live after our dad and Tommy's mother are married was dumb, but I don't think it was. Phillip likes his room, and I don't think it is dumb for him to want to stay here. That's what I told Marian when she called me. She said she would talk to dad about where we're going to live. I asked her to please not say anything to dad because he's so busy. He didn't tell me, but I had a premonition that a lady and her friends are ganging up on him.

Marian said she would talk to dad if she wanted to, and I told her that if she talks to him, I'll talk to him, too. I don't think she liked that. She knows he'll listen to me.

Aunt Ginny, do you think I should tell my dad what Marian said?

Love and kisses,

Your niece, Amanda.

{/block}

I became distracted by the way Ginny was trapping my hand between her thighs, and had to read Amanda's message again.

"She's reaching out for your help," I said, looking down at Ginny.

"I'm reaching out for help, too," she said, pulling me down for a kiss. I hardly noticed when she opened her thighs, making my hand slip down to cover her sex. Our lips were locked, and my hand was rubbing her panty-covered pussy when Barbara knocked on the door, announcing that dinner was ready. Ginny pushed me out of her room, saying that she needed a moment. It didn't occur to me until later when she blushed, and I realized that she'd needed a moment to change her panties.

Dinner consisted of a green salad, followed by spaghetti and meatballs. We ate quickly, complimented Barbara on her cooking, and hurried back to Ginny's room to discuss Amanda's e-mail.

Ginny showed me an e-mail from her brother that confirmed Amanda's concerns. "I had no right to become involved, but I stuck my nose right in the middle of it. This is his answer," she said.

{Block}

Hi, sis,

Congratulations of finding someone who treats you like the princess that you are. I hope you and Randy will make plans to visit us soon.

I hope to wrap things up here within a month or six weeks, but I'm surrounded by greedy people, who fight dirty, and operate under their own set of rules.

Phillip told me about his preference to keep his room. He also said that he likes our backyard. I told him that I would take his request into consideration, but I thought that it was just a passing fancy and he would change his mind. Now that you've pointed out how Amanda is sticking up for her brother, I'll assure both of them that we are not moving, even if it means a break-up with Marian.

Thanks Sis, for interceding on my children's behalf. If Marian calls, I'm prepared to tell her that my kids come first.

Love,

Brian

{/Block}

"It sounds like Brian has everything under control," I said, letting Ginny pull me down for a kiss.

"You don't think I was too forward? I've only seen him one time in the last eight years."

"I think you demonstrated a sister's concern, and it is apparent that Brian appreciated it. I think we should take him up on his invitation. I'm looking forward to meeting that grown-up nine-year-old."

We made out on her bed for another hour before I told her that I needed to study. Ginny thanked me for giving my appraisal of Amanda' e-mail messages. We were at the front door when she whispered, "I have to change my panties again."

Over the following weeks and months, there were many more messages from Amanda and Brian. They provided insight into their personalities, and I became anxious to meet them, especially the little girl. Amanda was wise beyond her years.

~

It was the last Friday of September, and we were well into the fall semester. I'd just gotten home from work and was preparing to study when my grandmother said the phone was for me.

Strange, I thought, Ginny never called until eleven-thirty.

"Hello?"

"Randy, I've been thinking about you."

I recognized her voice. She sounded pensive, like she was choosing her words carefully. "Hi, Edie."

"I haven't seen you in quite a while."

"Yes, it has been quite a while," I said. She's the one that said she didn't want to see me, not that I blamed her.

"I've been thinking about us. Perhaps I acted rashly."

"Don't say that. I hurt you, and your actions were justified."

"Three years is a long time to discard, like it never happened."

"It was a little less than three years. Anyway, it was my fault."

"It was my fault, too. You respected my wish to wait until I was eighteen. I should have seen it coming. You did what any red-blooded boy would do if he had the chance. I wish I had been more...forgiving."

What was she saying? Did she want to get back together? I needed to tell her about Ginny, and soon, but I couldn't find the words. "Edie, there's something that I need to tell you..."

"I'm working. I'll talk to you later," she said, ending the call before I could tell her about my involvement with Ginny.

I knew I couldn't study until I told Ginny about Edie's phone call. She listened as I repeated everything that had been said, as near to word-for-word as I could remember.

"When is her birthday?" Ginny asked.

"It's coming up right a way, October the eleventh, I believe," I said, knowing that it was exactly one week before Ginny's birthday. I remembered that I'd given Edie gifts for her sixteenth and seventeenth birthdays. .

"Are you planning on celebrating it with her?"

"No, of course not."

"She's offering herself to you, you know?"

"I'm only telling you this because I need your advice. How do I break the news to her that I'm in love with you?"

"I'm in love with you, too. Come to my house right now."

"We have a date tomorrow night. I'll come as soon as I finish work."

"Don't you find me desirable, Randy? Don't you want to have sex with me?"

"I want desperately to have sex with you. I'm looking forward to the eighteenth."

"Don't you see? I made the same mistake as Edie; only I'm six years older than her and should have known better. I demand that you come to my house this instant."

"Is Barbara there?"

"Yes, but I'll tell her not to disturb us."

"It's tempting, but we agreed on the eighteenth. I think we should stick to that date."

"You're being opportunistic, just like those characters in The Grapes of Wrath. What do you want from me?" She sounded distraught, near tears. "I want you to love me for being patient."

"You're mean," she said, hanging up without advising me as to what I should say to Edie.

Edie called later. I told her that I was involved with someone before she could form a sentence. She told me to have a good life, but I don't believe she meant it.

Perhaps Ginny had been right; Edie was offering her virginity to me. But I hadn't seen her for months. It would be kind of awkward to jump in bed with someone after that long, and anyway, I wasn't in love with her. I was in love with Ginny.

"You're mean," Ginny said when I told how blunt I'd been with Edie. She later had to admit that she was glad I was mean.

It was the end of September, three weeks before Ginny's twenty-fourth birthday. Making her wait to have sex had become a game with me. I planned our dates carefully, taking her away from her house, and her bedroom every Saturday and Sunday night. I took her to some of the best restaurants in Spencer, to parties, and to sporting events. I even took her to the only movie theatre in town, the one where Edie worked.

Edie pretended not to see us together, but I knew she did. Ginny was her usual playful self, clinging to me like superglue was holding us together. She later admitted that she had known Edie was watching. "She's cute!" she exclaimed.

Ginny made a game of trying to get me into her bed. She made excuses for us to stay at home, offering to make dinner or saying she had rented movies that I would like. To my surprise, Barbara did her part to entice me to take Ginny up on her offer to have sex before the designated date. She came to the used car lot one Saturday afternoon.

"Most guys can't wait to get into a girl's panties. Are you sure you're a guy?"

"I'm proving something to Ginny. I want to have sex with her more than she'll ever know. Waiting until her birthday is my way of showing that my love for her is real. I would wait another year if she wanted me to."

Barbara didn't believe me. "I think you're frightened. Are you concerned that you'll disappoint her? Relax, Randy, she knows you're young and inexperienced."

That wasn't it at all. But as the eighteenth of October approached, I became apprehensive. I wanted our first time together to be perfect.

12