Electra Enjoys a Challenge

Story Info
Electra enjoys turning the tables.
3.8k words
3.67
13k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubbles were already starting to form on the rocks surrounding her.

"Was it that time already?"

Electra swished her long fluorescent, sparkling, fuchsia pink tail back and forth restlessly. All that knew her agreed that she was an extraordinary beauty. She was part of the royal family and carried a lot of power in the kingdom. Her long eyelashes and bright blue eyes had captivated many a sailor. As she swam gracefully in the water, her long blonde hair circled around her.

Many mermen had tried to capture Electra's heart, but it was humans and the power associated with each new discovery that she craved. Her appetite for sex was insatiable. Electra was addicted to adrenalin surging through her. Each new slave was a challenge to enjoy. Taking men and taming their wild nature until they were her subs, was the most potent aphrodisiac available.

Electra wondered how big the ship would be this time. As she looked up, she decided her routine was getting old. More excitement was needed. Electra decided this time she would step it up a notch.

Her and her fellow sentinels looked up at the formidable image above them. The twirling had started.

The mer-people stood in the middle of a set of ever expanding whirl pools. Hundreds of treacherous whirlpools swirled around them. Their force would once again pull and push yet another ship to the middle of the imaginary triangle for its total destruction. The whirlpools converged and mingled opposing forces to a point where the energy created became a destructive force that was inescapable.

The mer-people were safe from the effects of the whirlpools and so was anyone who was in their 10 foot radius air pocket.

Strong, hard working humans were needed to do the work and to offer the mer-people the opportunity to transform. While there was a human in the air pocket the mermen and mermaids could transform, lose their tails and use their legs.

Human slaves were abundant. Only the strongest and most efficient humans were kept. Once the humans were no longer useful they were transported a long distance away so they could be acknowledged and rescued by a nearby ship. There were no whirlpools to threaten the ships further down the sea. It was just the one spot above their underwater kingdom that was so dangerous.

The sentinels were all looking up watching the water moving in different directions. They heard a loud creak and groan. It echoed into the waters below, signaling the beginning of the destruction up above. The shadow from the outline of the ship hovered over them.

Cries of anguish and torment filtered down to the sensitive ears of the mermaids and mermen awaiting the arrival of their new slaves. They watched as the huge boat got twisted and turned by the whirl pools. Then a snap. If one could take a picture of the merfolk, they would see gorgeous bodies hovering in the clear clean waters of the Caribbean. Tails were swishing to keep their intended position and avoid the whirlpools.

Their bodies swayed beautifully in the soft waves. Vibrantly colored coral and fish circled around them, oblivious to the dangers above. Up above, the vessel collapsed ominously with a sudden bang, sending the men and a few wenches plunging to the waters below.

Electra kept her eyes peeled on selecting the perfect specimen for today's adventure. She watched as one victim after the other was saved by the air pocket supplied by the mermen and mermaids around her.

Maybe she would wait for the Captain. A captain usually jumped ship last. He would most certainly be mean, strong, vicious and conniving. She knew with certainty that it was a pirate ship from the demeanor and apparel of the pirate ship's fallen victims.

She had already witnessed their mean, dirty and nasty vile tempers. Some of the pirates were so vicious they had already started to try and abuse the mer-people that saved them. Being pushed out of the radius into the open sea usually made the tyrants comply, and quickly. Electra watched with amusement as the big strong men were forced to submit and surrender to the mer-people in order to save their lives. As she looked around she noticed that they were definitely a nasty bunch of thieves.

Being a sentinel had its perks. The men were used as work slaves under the watchful eye of the merman or mermaid that had rescued them. The ten feet radius allowed for a lot of opportunities for building and restoring their underground city. Pirates became laborers. They were strong and made good work slaves. Already many of the citizens had taken their slaves to the place where they would work and receive the liquid sustenance they needed to sustain their efforts. Electra had other, more self satisfying ideas for her Captain.

Electra waited. Today would be different. Today would be exciting. She looked up at the one lone survivor adrift on the jagged piece of wood.

Damn, there were sharks all around him, already. Sharks were her fiercest competition. It was dangerous for her to get so close to the surface, but she had come this far so she might as well finish her quest. Electra would make sure the Captain proved his worth. Adrenalin and sweet anticipation made her big nipples harden. She felt the juices of arousal pool in her lower abdomen.

Electra swam up towards the surface slowly, making no sound. One of the sharks spotted her and turned. She quickly swam down below the shark's ability to swim and contemplated what to do next.

Looking around her and Electra noticed that one of her friends looked bruised and battered from attempting to train a nasty pirate. Darius had, had to force his pirate outside of the protective environment quite a few times. It made Electra mad to see this. Did this lowly pirate not appreciate his life being saved? As she looked at him an idea started to formulate in her mind. She decided he would make good bait. Electra presented her idea to Darius. He looked at her beauty longingly while nodding his compliance.

Electra took another glance at her prize. The Captain was sitting among the swirling sharks on the piece of wood. Fear and sad resignation was firmly written on his handsome face. Darius swam far away from the Captain, taking his abusive pirate with him. Once he found the location he was seeking, he pulled his knife. In a swift motion he drew his knife, slashed the tyrant and watched his blood empty into the sea. He swam quickly to Electra's side and waited for further instructions. Electra was now free to swim to the surface. She knew Darius would keep a watchful eye over her.

Electra was aware as she surfaced that her big beautiful tits were bobbing on the surface of the water. Her long blonde hair and beautiful features were irresistible to men. Most were easy prey.

"Come with me, we don't have much time."

Aris, the Captain, started to refuse.

"Look!" she said pointing.

In the distance the sharks were devouring the slain pirate making the water around him a bright crimson. Realizing he had no other choice Aris reluctantly went into the protective shell of the beautiful mermaid that was saving his life and disappeared deeper and deeper into the water below.

When they reached a safe level she slowed down and stopped.

Aris couldn't take his eyes off of Electra's tits. They were so full and soft. Her nipples were a brilliant, fuchsia pink color and they sparkled. Sexual desire and fear weakened his strong dominant personality.

"Can you tell me what the hell is going on here," he growled aggressively, licking his lips at the vision of her gorgeous tits.

"You're my slave now. The rest of your crew are slaves too. We need their help in rebuilding out structures and homes. The hurricanes have wrecked havoc."

"I'm no man's slave. I am Captain Salvadorotti and I claim your underground kingdom as mine. You will do what I tell you to do!" he said loudly and forcefully.

He then grabbed her and brought her to her knees in a strong swift movement, for he was indeed a strong, skilled and crafty man. As he was releasing his enormous manhood to fuck the wench that saved him, he felt a pushing on his knees. She was much stronger then he could have anticipated. With a big thrust from the gorgeous mermaid before him, he flew through the air pocket and landed in the wet waters of the sea. The look of panic and despair on the handsome pirate's face was just enough for her to decide to pull him back into the air pocket again once again.

"You're my slave now, do you understand? If you want to live, you need to please me, satisfy me, and do everything I ask of you. Do you agree or would you rather face the alternative?" Electra said in a powerful voice.

Electra's tits heaved in her anger. Her pretty face contorted. Aris's features softened and he bowed his head. He understood that he must admit defeat, for the time being, to save his life.

"Yes, miss, I will obey you."

He dared not show her his eyes for they were full of trickery and deceit. He was use to taking what he wanted and this mere female would not control him. A way to overthrow her would be found. Of that he was certain.

"Get down on one knee!"

He did as he was told.

This feeling of power was an aphrodisiac. She had chosen a location that was remote and they would not discovered by other mer-people.

Her beautiful tail was now a gorgeous full fuchsia pink skirt with ruffles. Her long sexy legs were a pleasant change from her beautiful tail.

"Run your hands slowly, up and down my legs, and take your time." Electra instructed.

Aris gladly slowly ran one hand up her leg. She loved the feeling.

He felt a slap across his face.

Aris started to rise to teach the tart a lesson but was soon reminded of his certain outcome.

"Touch me like you need me, like I'm most gorgeous woman in the world, like without me you would be nothing," she commanded.

He started to touch her with some underlying compassion he hadn't realized existed. Her skin did feel impossibly smooth, and her legs were sexy as hell. When he got close to her upper thigh he stopped and inhaled the rich aroma of her soft pink folds. She could feel his hot breath on her pussy.

Electra took in a deep breath. His hand being so close to her pussy was electrifying. He reached to touch her panties but felt his hand slapped.

"I didn't allow you to do that slave. You're such a bad boy; I just might have to punish you. But for now, keep playing with my inner thighs. Go slow," she insisted.

Electra felt herself get aroused by his touch, as he massaged her skin over and over again. She noticed the bulge in his pants and knew that she could have him whenever she wanted.

At that point Electra decided to make the big, strong, mean pirate wait to cum. Ha! The Captain! He was at her mercy and he looked so exquisitely vulnerable. Look at him now.

Suddenly she pushed her panties aside and threw her ruffled skirt over top of him.

"FEAST," was her only command.

Soon Electra began to buck and jerk her sexy body. The pirate was obviously really good at feasting. When his tongue entered her she pushed into his face; riding it; knowing his face was covered with her pussy juices.

"Suck on my clit till I tell you to stop!"

"Don't stop, but now give me two fingers!" she insisted.

She knew it was extremely hot under her ruffles, but she didn't let him stop. She commanded his every move, and bucked and squirmed and rode his mouth until she came over and over again. All of a sudden he fell to the floor, limp.

Electra stepped over him and felt for a pulse. His breath was slow. Maybe he just didn't get enough air in the folds of her squirt. She contemplated whether to let him sleep it off in the bullpen or wait. How long would it take before she could use him to satisfy her sexual whims again? She didn't know so she decided to store him in the bullpen for now. Sexually frustrated she deposited his limp body at the sentinel's bullpen where many humans inhabited a continuous air pocket created by 40 sentinels.

Electra spent the rest of the day running errands and visiting with friends. She spent a long time in the sex shop gathering supplies for her adventure. Later that evening her curiosity caused her to look into the condition of her secured stud.

When she spotted him he called to her in a pleading voice.

"Electra, Electra, get me out of here, please! Please honey I will do anything you say. Anything you want."

"Anything? Seriously, anything?"

She apprised the brave Captain, who was willingly showing his weakness after a life time of robbing and thievery.

He gulped, and pleaded once again, knowing he could easily become invisible as he looked around at the masses of discarded humans who were haplessly roaming around the compound that contained them.

"Yes, anything," he said lowering his gorgeous eyes to the ground.

Electra could feel her passion stirring. Knowing this strong man would sexually satisfy her put her body in a state of arousal once again. She took him into her space, and they traveled to the same remote location.

They stood there looking at each other with raw sexual lust.

"Take off your clothes, Stud!"

She passed him some oil she had bought.

"Put the oil all over you. Rub it in very slowly. I want to see you glisten."

Electra walked up to him then, held his handsome face in her hands and gave him a passionate and demanding kiss. He returned it with equal passion.

He started putting the oil on his sexy hard body while she watched. Soon his pecs and abs glistened. Halfway through she grabbed the bottle of oil and poured some in her hand. The liquid poured down her hand as she slid a finger deep into Aris's ass.

"Fuck, no! Don't do that."

She looked at him sternly and made a motion to push him out of the air pocket.

"Okay baby, whatever you want, go ahead."

She invaded his tight ass with his finger over and over again, until his very tight hole was full of wetness. Next, she took the finger she fingered him with and slid it in his mouth.

"Suck!"

The strong, mean pirate did exactly as he was told. Aris felt the assault on his ass and vowed to over throw her and make her as helpless as she subjected him to be.

Before long her fingers wove around his hardness. He hoped she would be gentle. But Aris knew no matter what, he had to endure. He had to survive.

She clamped a small set of ball grinders to his balls, squeezing them just enough. The chain hung down below then so she could tighten them at whim. Then she slid a butt plug deep in her sexy Captain's ass and stood in front of him with the remote control.

Seeing him helpless like that was such a turn on.

He started to growl but she slapped him.

"If you're going to growl like a dog, get on all fours, slut."

Reluctantly he took his strong body and positioned himself as she asked, on the make shift ground they traveled on.

"Now growl and flex for me."

The humming sound of the butt plug being turned on filled the space.

"Should I turn it up higher you dirty weak pirate?"

Again he growled. She turned the vibrating action up full blast. He was shaking, and growling and flexing his muscles.

While watching him Electra started playing with her nipples. Aris looked like a wild animal in dire need of training. He was a vision of strength and power, suitably subdued and restrained.

She couldn't resist. His raw masculine power filled her senses and made her impossibly horny for more. Electra aggressively planted her pussy on his mouth and commanded him to lick her. Aris did as he was told, lapping her like a dog in heat. While he licked her he felt the blood rush to his cock. Restrained or not, her sweet tasting pussy made his cock rock hard. Still, he couldn't wait to turn the tables on her.

Her orgasmic releases were plentiful and still she demanded more.

"You know what slut; I'm in the mood for a taste of your big hard cock. But you can't cum. Or maybe I might let you, if you do exactly as I say, without hesitation or mistakes in judgment."

He stood up; the soft sounds of the turned down butt plug the only sound evident. Electra sank to her knees and looked at his manhood.

"Very impressive!"

She pulled on the chain and gave his balls a tug. Aris winced, but contained his composure. Her tongue then snaked around the ball clamps; the attached chain firmly in her hands. As she licked his balls she pulled on the chain; repeatedly to hear his strong pirate howl. Electra gripped his cock between her lips and felt him disappear to the back of her throat. She sucked him hard and wild for a few minutes then went to stand up. Aris decided that this was the perfect opportunity to seize the moment and overtake her while she was vulnerable.

He grabbed her curvy body by the tits and turned her on all fours rapidly. He dug around in her bag of goodies and found just what he was looking for. The strong elastic bands would definitely hold her in place. He wrapped her hands behind her back and positioned her so her ass was high the air.

"Now you're going to get what's coming to you bitch."

Aris slid his big hard cock fast and furious into her pussy. Her strap on bounced on impact. He fucked her hard and fast; filling her pussy with his cum. Aris was hard again immediately.

"Now for your sexy ass bitch. I'm going to rip you in two."

She moaned as he slid his big hard cock deep between her sexy round globes. His strokes were selfish and demanding, showing no mercy for her inexperience.

Electra looked alarmed on the surface but inside she was smiling and loving every moment of his decadent assault. This was exactly what she wanted. Was this human so stupid he hadn't recognized her super human strength? These binds were made for humans and were easily broken.

Electra felt his power and strength. This was exactly the change she was looking for. She wanted to be taken by a strong male instead of always being the aggressor. He fucked her tight ass for a long time and they both came more than once. When he pulled out, to his surprise, she snapped off the flimsy elastics with barely any effort.

"Whhhaaat!"

Aris barely had time to react before he found himself on all fours gagged with his hands behind his back.

"Remember how easily I pushed you into the sea? Did you forget how strong I am? Did you think I was human? Now baby I'm going to rip your fucking ass into shreds and tomorrow I'm going to do it again."

With those words she mounted her stud with the strap on dildo. She plunged into him forcefully, taking his ass as hers. He felt his head pushed down onto the floor. Her strong hands kept his head pushed down and in place while she fucked his tight ass. Electra fucked his sexy ass hard, over and over again, non stop. Every thrust was full of aerobic action. Aris soon began to enjoy the rhythmic thrusts that sent sensations searing through him. After a long time had passed she pulled her dildo out of his red swollen ass.

Again Electra took pleasure in how vulnerable he looked.

"Suck on my tits slave, like they're your last meal. Make it good! Show me how much you love sucking and playing with them and I might let you cum."

Electra watched with desire as he adored her tits with his wet saliva and eager nibbles and bites. When she couldn't stand it anymore she pushed him onto the ground and mounted his hard cock cowgirl style.

"Don't you dare cum or I'll find another stud and leave you in the sentinel's bullpen!" she threatened.

She fucked his throbbing cock hard and wild, pulling on his ball chain when it suited her. His face contorted into many different expressions and she could tell that it was killing him to not cum. Finally she squeezed around him, testing his resolve. He pleaded through the gag on his mouth. She lifted her pussy slowly then kneeled over and sucked his dripping wet cock.

12