Electric Touch

Story Info
With just a touch, he can take control.
3.4k words
4.26
217.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could say I am quite unlucky. All my life I have also been the clumsy one, who accidents seem to follow around. One of my most unlucky accidents happened on my 19th birthday, but I’m starting to think now that maybe it was my luckiest.

----------------

I had been at University for just over half a year, and lived on campus on the second floor of an accommodation building. I shared a floor with 14 other people, but we had our own separate rooms with doors, so we didn’t always have to be around one another. So the day I had the accident, I was in my room alone, with the door closed.

Sitting at my desk I was reading an article about mind control on my laptop. It was pretty mind numbing, so I stopped reading quite often to take a sip of my beer. Reading the article got me thinking though. Wouldn’t it be amazing to have mind control powers? You could control anyone, and make them do anything. I had never really been a hit with the ladies because I was always so clumsy, but with the power to control girls’ minds I would be able to make them want to fuck me for days on end.

*BANG BANG* “OI PHIL! Stop wanking in there, we’re all going out!”

The sudden banging on the door made be jump and with that I knocked the beer can over. It went in kind of slow motion; the can jolted to the left and slowly tipped over, the beer dripping then pouring onto the keyboard, surging towards my hands on the desktop.

“Ah damn!” I shouted out, as the puddle of beer reached my hands.

A spark shot out of the laptop, and my eyes bulged as I saw a wave of electricity shiver through the puddle of beer, reaching out to my hands.

I remember feeling a tingle in my finger tips which then spread up through my hands. Then I felt a jerk through my whole body and I was flung away from my desk.

The next thing I remember is waking up on the opposite site of my room, smoke was rising out of my laptop and my hands felt like I had put them in a fire.

“Phil? You alright in there mate? What was that noise?”

“Arghhhh that was me electrocuting myself.”

“What? Let me in.”

Getting up off my arse I unlocked the door and let Sam, one of my friends who lives on my floor, into the room. He looked over to my laptop.

“Damn Phil, when will you stop the destruction? You can’t keep anything for long before you break it.”

He chuckled to himself before looking at me properly.

“Oh, man I’m sorry, are you alright? Do you need to see a doctor or something?”

“No, I think I’m alright. My hands just feel a bit burnt.”

He reached out and took a look at my hands.

“Seem fine, doesn’t seem to be any burning.”

“Well the feelings going away, must have just been the shock.”

Sam let go of my hands, and started towards the door.

“All of us are going out for a drink, maybe it will help you forget about the loss of your laptop, but if you’re not up to it don’t worry, I’ll tell the others what happened.”

The pain in my hands were almost gone, and I wasn’t going to let them all go out and get drunk without me, so I headed out with them to go to a club.

----------------

In the club, the 15th of us didn’t really stick together. It ended up that me, Sam, Jessica and Paul ended up sitting at the bar. Over the time I had lived with these people Sam had become like a best friend to me, he was the cool cocky type of person who liked to have a laugh, and that’s what I wanted to do as well, so we just clicked and became friends.

Jessica was what I would call, one of the best looking girls that I lived with. She had shiny, shoulder-length, blonde hair and a set of gorgeous blue eyes. Not forgetting the most important thing, she had a pair of fantastic tits, which I had often had a good look at while we have played many drinking games on our floor. To go with a great set of tits she had a nice tight arse, and shimmering legs which she showed off in short skirts all the time. She had told me I was cute, but had never shown any express interest in me.

Paul was more of Jessica’s type of man. He is muscular, tall, tanned, had big brown eyes, and short blonde hair which seemed impossible to muck up. He’s the ladies man. Everything I am not.

I’m average height, average build, pale skinned, have green eyes, and black hair that is very difficult to style into anything. Jessica would never go for me, when she had Paul around and knew that she could have him any time she liked.

Me and Sam were sipping back on a couple of beers, and we looked over to see Paul and Jessica kissing.

“I knew it would happen, one drink and she’s anyone’s.”, laughed Sam.

“Well, not ours, she would never do something like that with you or me.”

“I suppose you right about me, but you Phil? You could do it.”

“Ha, yeah right.”

“Just buy her a drink, it’s worth a shot.”

I didn’t have much to lose to I turned round to Jessica, who had stopped kissing Paul for a second.

“Hey, Jess, can I get you a drink.”

“Yeah, sure.”

She ordered a drink and the bar made passed it over. I took it and turned to Jessica. I suddenly realised from this angle I had a great view of her cleavage, and the thought popped into my head about the mind control article I had been reading. If only it could be!

Reaching for her drink, her hands came in contact. I felt a jolt spread down my hands to my fingertips. I looked down at our hands and saw blue sparks shooting between my hand and hers. She took the drink from me then just sat there looking at me.

About a minute, of her sitting there doing nothing, passed.

“Jess, are you alright?”

“Yes I am fine, Phil.”

“Aren’t you going to drink that?”

She looked down to the drink in her hand.

“Oh, only if you want me to.”

“Umm... Yeah, that’s kind of why I bought it for you.”

“Ok.”

She put the drink to her lips and commenced to gulp the whole drink down.

“Whoa, that was quick Jess.”

“I’m sorry. I thought you wanted me to drink it.”

“Well I did, but not that fast.”

“I will drink it slower next time.”

“Ok then…”

I couldn’t understand why Jessica was acting so strange, but then I thought about the blue sparks. Maybe… no, mind control doesn’t work like that, does it?

With the thought in my mind, I decided to see if I was right or not.

“Jess, touch your nose.”

Jess reached up and put her right index finger to her nose.

“Wow, umm… turn round and tell Paul to bugger off.”

Jess turned round, and said straight out to Paul.

“Bugger off Paul.”

“But… Jess?”

“Bugger off.”

With a confused look on his face Paul walked off.

I couldn’t believe it, was I really controlling her mind?

I turned to Sam and told him to meet me later, and he winked and chuckled then walked off.

“Jess, I want you stand up, take one of your tits out, and then hop round in circles on one leg.”

I didn’t think she would do it, but I was surprised to see that when she stood up she still had her finger touching her nose. I was even more surprised when she pulled out her left tit, exposing her puffy pink nipple, and then stood on one leg and hopped around.

A lot of people where giving her weird looks, so I quickly made her stop. She pulled her top back up, sat down and took her hand off her nose.

“Will you do anything I want you to?”

“Of course I will, Phil.”

“Amazing… well, let’s go back to your room.”

“Ok.”

----------------

We headed back to our floor, and as we walked in together, I looked around and saw that no one else was in.

“Actually Jess, let’s go in here.”

I led her into the kitchen, and we sat down on two chairs at the big table in the centre of the room.

“Take off your top.”

She reached her hands down to the bottom of her top, and pulled it up and over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so her tits bounced down as the top came off of them. Jess has a great pair of tits, and I had waited so long to touch them, if I really had control over her I needed to grasp the chance before it passed.

I put my hand to her left tit and gave it a squeeze. It was so smooth and soft, so I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth, playing my tongue over it.

A growling noise came from her mouth.

“Mmmm….”

“Do you like that Jess?”

“Yes, I love it.”

“Take off the rest of your clothes.”

She stood up and pushed her skirt down, to her ankles and stepped out of it. She kicked off her shoes and then stood there. Jess really was a slut, that was all she had been wearing, no underwear or anything.

“Well that was quick, now take off my clothes.”

Stepping towards me she lifted off my top, and put her lips to mine. Opening my mouth, she ran her tongue along the inside of my lower lip and our tongues clashed together as we kissed. Leaving me open mouthed, she started to run her tongue down my chest, until she got to my jeans. She quickly undid them and pulled them off at the same time as my underwear, leaving me naked and her kneeling in front of me.

“Do you like sucking cock Jessica?”

“Of course I love sucking cock; I’d love to suck yours.”

By then my cock was as solid as a metal pole, and was just millimetres from her face.

“Well go ahead, suck my cock.”

Straight away she opened her mouth wide and sucked my cock straight in. Running her tongue around the head it made me shiver with pleasure, if I hadn’t been sitting down I would have collapsed to the floor.

She took my cock out her mouth, and started running her tongue up and down the shaft, letting her saliva drip down out of her mouth. Jess seemed to like things sloppy.

After my cock was coated in her spit, she grasped me in her hand and started to pump my cock up and down. She took the head of my cock back into her mouth and licked around it in circles.

I had had blowjobs in the past, but this one was just amazing. I could feel my balls tingling already, and knew I was going to blow my load any second.

“Oh God… wow, yes, Jess suck my cock you slut.”

Still running her hand up and down my cock she took it out of her mouth and sped up her hand movements. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and I lurched forward as I started to cum.

My cum hit her face and splashed down over her lips, shooting shot after shot of cum onto her, it ran down over her chin and dripped to her tits. I leaned back in my chair in ecstasy, and looked down at Jessica.

“Swallow all that cum up Jess.”

Jess reached her hands down and cupped her breasts, scooping a load of my cum off of them she put her hands to her mouth and licked it all up. She looked so hot as she rubbed the cum off of her face and chin and put it all in her mouth, and then she took a big gulp and swallowed it all down.

If I had been told a week beforehand that Jess would be swallowing my cum later on, I wouldn’t have believed it, but there I was, with Jess swallowing my cum. I had hated my clumsiness before, but look what it had given me! I could control Jess; make her do anything I wanted to do, when I wanted her to.

It had been quite a few months since I had fucked a girl, let alone a girl as good looking as Jessica. So as my cock started to harden again at the sight of this beautiful girl in front me, I knew that I had to have her.

“Jess, are you on the pill?”

“Yes, I have been since I was 14.”

“Good, sit up on the table.”

She sat her tight ass on the table top and I stood up between her legs. I thought came to me that she hadn’t cum yet, maybe I could use my control over her to make her cum.

“Cum, now.”

With that she began to shudder on the table top, she lay back onto the table and began bucking her hips upwards.

“OH! Yes… ahhh fuck yes!”

She began breathing really loudly and her tits rose up and down as sweat poured down her chest.

“Arrrrrr”

Jess violently shook on the table and gave one big thrust upwards with her hips, and then collapsed down onto the table. She was breathing as if she had never breathed before and she let out a sigh of exhaustion.

“Was that nice Jess?”

“Oh my… yes… I’ve never cum like that before Phil.”

“Jess you don’t need to call me Phil anymore, call me master.”

“Ok, master.”

My cock was now fully hard again after watching that amazing one women show she had just put on. I rubbed my cock along the lips of her pussy, and her juices clung to the head as I ran it up and down her lips. She was soaking. Moving forward I pushed the head of my cock inside her.

“Mmmmm…”

Inch by inch my cock slid inside her until all 7 inches of my cock were pushed up inside of her warm, wet cunt.

“How does that feel?”

“Your cock feels so good in me master, please fuck me hard, real hard.”

So I did. I pulled my cock almost out of her, then rammed it back in again, and repeated this, feeling the lips of her pussy run along my cock. I had wanted this pussy for so long, and now I had it.

“Oh god Jess, your pussy feels so good.”

“Mmmm… fuck me, yes, yes, ooo yeah.”

I lent forward and took her puffy nipple into my mouth. I ran my tongue along the now hard nip and then bit down on it lightly, producing a purring noise from Jess.

I kissed up from her breast to her neck while still ramming my cock into her. At her neck I sucked on it slowly, bringing the blood in her neck to the surface. Taking my mouth away, I could see a perfectly round love bite now on her neck. Putting my mouth to hers we opened out mouths to each other and she put her tongue into mine.

As we kissed I pushed my cock harder and harder into her, making her give off a low growl like a tiger.

“Jess, cum.”

“Ahhhh! JESUS CHRIST!!”

The muscles of her cunt tightened around my cock as her body shuddered beneath me. She bit down on my lip, which I quickly took out of her mouth before she bit it off. I thought my cock was going to be crushed as her pussy tightened even more, so much that I had trouble pushing my cock in and out of her. Bucking up and down she let out a big moan as she came for the second time that night.

“Arrrr… yes, master.”

The muscles holding my cock in her loosened up and I took my still hard cock out of her.

I got to my knees and ran my tongue over her clit, making Jess shiver on the table top. Licking down over her dripping wet pussy lips I continued down running my tongue around her arse hole.

I had had a girlfriend before who had loved me doing that, but she had never let me fuck her arse, so now I had control over Jess I thought I may as well give it a try.

I spat my saliva onto her puckered hole, and rubbed her juices from her pussy down over it as well.

Standing up I put the head of my cock to her arse hole.

“Please, master, no. I’ve never…”

“You will let me fuck you up the arse, and you’ll like it.”

“Oh yes master, fuck my tight virgin arse.”

My cock was very well lubricated from fucking her a few minutes before so I pushed forward trying to push my cock into her arse.

“Don’t tighten your muscles.”

“Yes master.”

Jess’s arse loosened up a bit and the head of my cock slid inside her arse.

“Oh that feels good Jess.”

Jess was quivering beneath me and I could see she was biting down on her lip. In inched my cock into her slowly as she let out little squeals of pleasure/pain. With my cock fully in I stayed like that for about a minute.

“Mmm…”

“You like my cock inside you arse?”

“Yes, master, I… I… didn’t realise it could feel this good.”

Jess started to slide on the table making my cock slowly fuck in and out of her tight butt.

“Ooo yes, I love you fucking my arse, I’m your dirty little slut master.”

“Yes Jess, you are.”

I liked the sound of that, my dirty little slut.

Pinning Jess’s arms to the table with my hands, I pumped my cock in and out of her arse hole, faster and faster.

“Yessssss FUCK, yes fuck my arse, fuck it, HARDER, YES!!”

Jess’s body once again began to shake beneath me and I knew she was about to cum. I rammed my cock harder and harder into her arse and felt my balls begin to tighten.

“ARGHHH!!! YESSSSSSSSS, MASTER FUCKK MEEE!!!”

As she came her arse muscles clamped on my cock, and I let loose and shot my cum up into her arse.

My cock began to shrink inside of her arse and I leaned forward and rested my head on Jess’s stomach.

“You really are a slut Jessica, and now you’re my slut.”

Jess didn’t reply, so I lifted my head up to see she had her eyes shut. She had collapsed in exhaustion.

Pulling my cock from her arse I wiped it on her leg, and put my trousers back on.

At that moment I began to think about controlling other people. Could I control other people? Or was it just Jessica. Don’t get me wrong, having Jess as my slut slave would be amazing, but what if I could control other people?

I heard the door to our floor open. Pulling on my top quickly I walked out of the kitchen and closed the door, leaving Jess naked on the kitchen table with my cum dripping out of her arse.

It was Kim and John. Kim was a petit Asian girl with small tits, but a fantastic arse, and long brown hair to go with her deep brown eyes. John was of medium build, and is about the same height as me. I had always thought these two had been getting it on, and it seemed they had tried to sneak back thinking no one would be in.

“Oh! Phil.” Said John, shocked that I was in.

I put a hand out on each of there arms.

“Kim, John, what are you two planning on doing?”

Looking to my hands on their arms I felt the tingling in my hands, then spread down to my finger tips where I saw blue sparks reach out from my finger’s to their arms.

Together they both answered.

“Anything you want us to.”