Electric Wizard

Story Info
A sacrifice finds herself in an intimate situation.
2k words
4.09
7.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My town is sleepy idyllic village situated between two mountains. I've grown up here. I like it well enough, or I did until I was chosen to be the village's sacrifice.

I'm trussed and gagged now, laying before the vast arched doors to the wizard's castle. My heart is pounding and I'm trembling, miserable in the cold. It's even snowing.

This happens every seventy years, a young woman is sacrificed to the wizard. We never saw him, but everyone's terrified of the strange lights that come from the castle.

I tense as the door swings open.

The wizard comes out and frowns and I know him by his majestic robes. "Why is there a naked girl on my doorstep?"

"I'm the s-sacrifice," I say through chattering teeth.

"Oh." The wizard crouches and stares at me. He's young with raven locks and rough stubble on his jaw like he hates shaving. Through my terror, I note that he's attractive enough.

"Well. You may call me Master for the evening."

I nod, hesitant. "I'm Alice."

Master scoops me up into his arms and carries me into the castle. The warm air hits me like a hurtling carriage.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"No. Why did the villagers sacrifice you?"

"So you don't hurt them."

Master frowns again. "I suppose that would be Charles's doing. He was the wizard before me. I defeated him in a duel."

"Are you going to let me go?"

"Do you want to go back to them right now?"

I shake my head fervently.

"I didn't think so." Master carries me further into the castle and brings me to a curious room with red leather walls and items hung up on them. I see whips, floggers, and lots of metal instruments.

He lays me down on a padded bed with no sheets, only smooth leather underneath me. It's in the center of the room and higher than a usual bed.

"You're not going to hurt me?" I ask tentatively.

"Nope." Master puts his hands on his hips, studying my body. "You look delicious tied up like this. I'll strike you a deal. You let me touch you and I'll give you a horse and even supplies to see you to the next town. I'll even throw in some gold."

"You want to turn me into a whore?"

Master shrugs and twirls his fingers above me. The bindings split and fall away. "What do you say?"

I don't have a choice, but I'm cautious. "Are you going to hurt me?"

He smiles. "In all the right ways."

Alarmingly, I feel a bolt of arousal.

"What was that look for?" Master murmurs and rests his hand next to me. "Do you like pain?"

"Why would I like pain?"

"Oh, I don't know. It makes some people wet."

More arousal floods me. "You do think I'm a whore."

"There is nothing wrong with whores. You need a course in sex positivity."

"What's that?"

"Nevermind. Anywho, what do you say? It'd be a fast horse, lots of food, and enough gold for you to buy a cottage."

"Enough gold to buy a cottage?" I ask in disbelief.

Master nods, his eyes on my breasts. "I really want to fuck you. I'd say it's my primary motivation right now." He rubs a hand over his groin, then stops with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry. I have terrible manners."

I burst out in hysterical laughter.

He waits for me to finish, his eyes flicking from my face to my heavy breasts.

"Sure," I say at last. "Fuck me."

Master groans softly and waves his hand. His robes disappear.

I stare at his body in fascination. He doesn't look like I would think of a wizard looking. He's not skinny, he has broad shoulders and a little extra around the middle.

He looks down at himself. "I like my food."

I chuckle, my eyes fixed on his hard cock. It's thick with heavy veins, longer than will fit into me. "That's okay."

Master strokes himself, rubbing his cock's angry tip with his thumb. As he does so, he spreads pre-come around. "Do you like lightning?"

"Why?"

He rubs his fingers together in the air and little sparks jump from them. His fingers draw apart and it looks like lightning jumping between them.

I'm spellbound, fascinated.

"It feels good - a good pain - if I touch you with this hand. Do you want to try it?"

"Would that give me more gold?"

Master smiles. "Sure."

I nod.

He runs his hands from my collar bone down my body. I squirm under the sensation, like someone is lighting dragging sharp knives down my skin.

"It's especially sensitive if I touch your nipples. We'll get to that." He holds up his other hand.

"No electricity."

"What's electricity?"

"An electrical current is flowing from me to you right now, making these sparks."

"Oh." I'm fascinated, but all my thoughts desert me when he slides his fingers into my cunt. I cry out and spread my legs further. I really want that gold.

"You're so wet," says Master with a groan. He rubs me as he continues trailing his fingers along my skin.

I yelp, the sensations bewildering me.

"Ah, fuck," says Master. "Are you usually this wet when making love?"

I eye him. "This is not making love."

"When fucking?"

"Yes," I lie.

Master pinches my clit.

I gasp and buck up. My passion is not feigned.

He's watching me with such intensity that I smile.

"It's been a while since you got laid, hasn't it been?"

Master licks his lips. "Mayhap." He covers my breast with his hand.

I feel nothing special for a moment, then it feels like he's stabbed my nipple. I keen and buck my hips as he penetrates me with his finger.

I'm panting. Unthinkingly, I start pinching my own nipples. I freeze when I see him staring at me with ravenous lust. I force myself to relax and pinch harder.

"Does that feel good, Alice?"

"Yes, Master."

He nibbles on his lower lip, then licks his fingers clean. A starstruck expression crests over his face. "You wouldn't believe how long it's been since I tasted a woman."

"Taste straight from the source."

"Later... Do you mind if I..." Master crawls up on the bed and straddles me. Both hands have electricity now as he caresses my breasts, occasionally teasing my nipples.

I find myself staring rigidly at his cock.

"You like looking at me," he says, his expression rapturous. "I like looking at you too. You got extremely lucky with the genetic lottery. These breasts are divine."

"Genetic lottery?"

"You don't know about genetics - or the lottery. It doesn't matter. I want to nibble." Master dips his head and nibbles on my breasts as he runs circles on my belly with his sparking hands.

I gasp and spread my legs further. "Touch me."

"You need to ask me for that," He says with a sly smile.

"Please touch me."

"Please touch me what?"

"Master, please touch me."

"At once," he murmurs and starts fingering me. He sinks his teeth down into my breast and I gasp, bucking up. "So eager."

I can feel his cock pressing into my pelvis and it's driving me wild. "Please touch me!"

"I'm already touching you."

"More!"

"More what?"

"More, Master!"

He dips two fingers inside me and starts rubbing.

I see stars and bite my lip bloody. "What was that?"

"Your g-spot." Master begins to stealthily rub his cock on me.

At this point, I don't bother asking and I spread my legs even wider. "Take me, Master."

He groans and hops off the bed. "Not yet. Flip over."

I do as he says and he brushes my hair aside before running his electric hands down my body.

It feels especially good on my spine and I arch my back to his caresses.

"So responsive," he whispers. "What are you going to be like when I stick my cock in you?"

I moan and lift my hips up so I can start touching myself.

Master slaps my ass. "Bad girl. I'll take care of that when I'm good and ready."

I withdraw my finger and suck at my own sweetness.

He doesn't touch me again and I look at him, only to freeze in utter lust.

His eyes are closed and he's touching himself with abandon.

"Double standard much?" I mutter.

Master opens his eyes and smiles. "It's okay when I do it."

"I want to touch it."

"You want to touch it." Master groans and strokes faster.

"I'm throbbing," I try. "You don't need to touch me much longer if you want me to come."

Master's hand falls away from his cock at once. He lays his hands on me, dusting his fingertips over my skin. I squirm and clench my thighs together rhythmically.

"Stop that," he says, his voice rough with need.

"I want to come," I say, clenching harder.

Master moans and hops up on the bed to straddle me again. He traps my thighs with his legs so I can't move them and starts to stimulate the back of my neck and into my hair.

I cry out, my body tight. The sensation at the back of my head is relaxing, but it's making my cunt throb and ache. An orgasm builds unbelievably quickly and takes over, stunning me with its intensity.

I scream and melt.

"Oh fuck," says Master, his voice needy. "I'm fucking you now. I can't hold back." He guides me onto my hands and knees and slams into me.

I shudder and weep. I lower myself onto my forearms because I can't support myself otherwise and let him abuse me.

He holds my hips in a death grip as he slams in and out, our bodies slapping together in a lewd music.

My hair's down around my face, the yellow curls obstructing my vision. I'm gasping and I deem Master to be too far gone to notice, so I slip my finger to touch my clit. I rub it back and forth over the engorged nub and quickly reach another orgasm.

I nearly collapse, but through sheer force of will, I hold myself up and continue. I'm crying with emotion and lust and I've never been more grateful I didn't paint my face today.

My breasts are shaking with the force of his thrusts and I've never been more aroused. It's beyond my tolerance, beyond anything I can imagine, but all I can do is keep rubbing myself.

I have so many orgasms that I'm a shaking wreck by the time he pulls out and comes into his hand.

I collapse, sobbing with pleasure.

He touches my shoulder. "Are those happy tears? I thought they were by how you kept touching yourself."

I nod, unable to speak.

"I'm glad you had fun. You know, I've been wanting an apprentice. You could stay with me. We could have more sex and I could teach you magic."

"Magic?"

Master nods, his expression hesitant. "You don't have to. I'll give you a horse and whatever money you want. I would have done it anyways, but I really wanted to make love to you. I'm sorry. That was bad of me."

I turn around and stretch my hand out to him to touch his cheek.

Endearingly, he leans into it.

"Why are you so lonely?"

Master shrugs and kisses my hand. "I think you should give being happy with me a try."

"We can have more sex?"

A slow smile graces his lips. "I'll fuck you senseless."

"Senseless." I smile back. "I want more sex right now."

Master looks down at his flaccid cock. "I could go down on you, but I really want to cuddle."

"Master cuddles?"

"I'm a bit of a softie."

"There aren't any covers."

"We can go to my bed," says Master, giving my breasts little kisses. "So you'll stay?"

I don't have anywhere else to go. I might as well give it a try. "I'll stay."

A wondrous expression crosses his face. "I'll take care of you, whatever you need and you'll have it. I promise."

I seal our lips together.