Electro-Stim and a Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LittleBitNaughty: Do you have a clue what you just did to me? I so loved watching you...I loved watching you pleasure yourself into cumming so hard

UKcouple4cyber: What a technique. We could see your whole body spasm as that thing milked you dry. Lucky bugger!

pleasurelady: Wow! Looks like you saved up for this one!

LittleBitNaughty: That was a fucking incredibly gorgeous cum shot! I was a naughty girl alright, but I could not help myself when I saw you cum!

pleasurelady: Sooooo hot! I came with you and found myself calling out "yeah, yeah...c'mon baby...c'mon"

LittleBitNaughty: There's nothing more beautiful than watching a guy's cock flow rivers of cum. The whole time I was watching, I was wishing that my face was where those electrodes are!

pleasurelady: Never had an orgasm affect me quite this way. I had the toy in my panties, vibeing the top side of my clit...I don't know quite what happened, but it took my breath away. It just did. I couldn't stop with just one orgasm and had two *wink*

UKcouple4cyber: Mmmmmmm... Thank you, baby! I came so hard when you did...this is Sally btw 

pleasurelady: I love how your cock stiffened out just before the first huge amount of love juice went flying through the air

UKcouple4cyber: Dude, I'll attest to the very powerful orgasm she just had! For you this must be the ultimate way to cum!

LittleBitNaughty: I have to get my boyfriend a kit now! That was so fucking hot...wow! My pussy and my sheets are soaked! Love you *muah*

Normally after I cum, I can't handle any direct stimulation on my manhood. But now, reading the words coming up on my computer monitor I let the electrical juice from my e-stim continue to cascade through my still stiff cock as I just sat there quivering and twitching, trying to catch my breath.

pleasurelady: I'd been delaying my own orgasm all night...until a moment ago. Came twice right along with you watching you. But I would have loved hearing you groan

I finally felt the energy come back and I sat up to answer 'lady's' comment...

Stephen7: Sorry, girls, I couldn't make any noise on here, but you can believe I did and I am still breathing hard and gasping with pleasure

LittleBitNaughty: That is a great looking cock, love the way it ejaculated, only I'd rather get you off next time!

UKcouple4cyber: Your cum shots were amazing. Have you always had such large ejaculations?

Stephen7: Even as a teenager I came a lot. I guess I don't know any different.

UKcouple4cyber: Really nice load. Man your cock was really jumping while shooting that load.

pleasurelady: What an orgasm! I swear I counted 11 or 12 spurts, and most of those were really long streams of cum. Especially those couple that flew wildly over your left shoulder!

Stephen7: It just proves how powerful this orgasm was. You made it powerful for me *wink*

LittleBitNaughty: Do you need me there to clean you up? mmmmmmm

Stephen7: This may have been the longest and fullest cum I've ever had with my e-stim

pleasurelady: How long did you let it build up so that your ejaculate was so huge tonight?

Stephen7: Very seldom do I go a day without at least one orgasm. I had a quick one this morning actually but it wasn't nearly enough. I've been wanting to cum again all day.

pleasurelady: Well, you are now my favorite man on here. I have never seen a guy cum like you!

Stephen7: Really this was the hardest I have ever cum e-stimming. It felt like my balls were going to explode this time.

pleasurelady: Pity to waste all that cum though. I would have liked to catch it all in my mouth and I'm a happily married woman!

UKcouple4cyber: Awesome Dude!! You have carried masturbation to an art form. I absolutely have to buy myself one of those.

LittleBitNaughty: How did you keep your hands off your cock even at the end?

UKcouple4cyber: My wife craves cum--would you mind giving her the facial of her life next time? I'd love to see that and she'd sure enjoy it, too

LittleBitNaughty: May need to get one of these for my bf for when he has drained me and still wants more himself. Then again they way you came I fear he might like it better than my real pussy!

UKcouple4cyber: That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I had a hard-on after the first spurt of cum and am still hard—and I am perfectly STRAIGHT!

Stephen7: Sounds as if you are fully intrigued by electro stimulation? You should try it yourself sometime

pleasurelady: Loved the way it made your cock dance. I used my fav new vibrator on myself and it made my pussy sing! We should go on tour together and put on a big show!!!

UKcouple4cyber: This is Sally again...I would have got you off and saved you money on electricity at the same time!

Stephen7: Wow...lol

pleasurelady: Thanks for sharing that nice penis of yours, love ya for doing this!

UKcouple4cyber: All I know is you are going to make me blow a load of my own in my wife's pussy her shortly! Sally is stroking me now

Stephen7: You really have to experience this for yourself -- your cock will move all by itself! I guarantee you'll cum without touching yourself if not the first time very soon

pleasurelady: Hot!!! Can you practice with me next??

LittleBitNaughty: Practice makes perfect! ~~\|/~~

LittleBitNaughty: Thanks for such an incredibly intense orgasm!

pleasurelady: me too!!!

UKcouple4cyber: Me three! Oh my! You are a very special man...you made my night!

pleasurelady: Just thought you should know...I'm gonna rub my silky slick pussy to the thought of this again in bed tonight...night baby!

LittleBitNaughty: Kisses lover! xoxoxoxox

-----------

This e-stim thing has been totally amazing! I just wish I had learned how to do this years ago as at my age I'm not sure how much more of this extreme pleasure I can stand! The greatest thing is that I have only experienced a small part of e-stim so far. I still have hundreds of combinations of accessories and settings to experiment with! Hope you all enjoyed my story and...Happy e-stimming!