Elementary, My Dear

Story Info
Long-lost elementary school sweetheart returns for romp.
1.4k words
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tell you what, it had been a long time since I had thought about Brian. We went to elementary school together in a tiny rural town long ago, but then I had to move because my dad’s job changed, and I hadn’t thought about him much since.

Well, not too much, anyway.

I visited the town once in a while because I still had family there, and once, when we both were in high school, I saw him walking down the street, looking at least as good as I remembered him from when we were on the same soccer team in second grade. He had on a letter jacket of the local high school that accented his muscular frame and short, dirty blond hair. He remembered me, too, and we made small talk for a little while before reluctantly parting ways again. Damn, he was fine!

I thought about him every once in a while during the next few years as we both graduated high school and headed off to college. My mother had always told me, “Sammi, some day that boy is going to show up at your door and propose to you. He’s always had the biggest crush on you, you know.” I have to laugh at that now. She got it half right!

After college, I settled in an apartment in a medium-sized city, trying to figure out how to make it on my own and having dates and flings here and there along the way, but no one serious ever turned up.

One Friday night I had decided it was time to pamper myself. “Sammi,” I said to my reflection in the mirror, “you’re totally hot, totally worth it, and it’s been far too long since we’ve had an evening together.”

After a quick run to the gas station and the video store, I headed home with a pint of chocolate ice cream and two movies – the latest horror flick and the most recent Julia Roberts film. I figured I’d watch the horror one first so I’d be able to sleep later that night, so I pulled it out of the bag as I headed up the stairs to my apartment and started reading the teaser on it again. I also decided that it was too hot for clothing, so I’d watch it in the nude. That’s one nice thing about having your own place.

I opened the door to my apartment, slammed and locked it behind me and headed for the bedroom where I keep all my ‘toys.’ Thought they might come in handy during the sexy scenes. I stripped down to nothing and scooted back out into the living room, popping the movie into the VCR and opening the ice cream. It was a great movie – lots of suspense and a couple of really juicy love scenes that I really got into, cumming a few times with the help of my trusty vibrator.

I had finished my ice cream and was leaning forward, watching the movie intently during one of the chase scenes when there was a knock at my door. I nearly jumped out of my skin, but I regained control, paused the movie, and looked through the peephole to see who was there. Nearly lost it when I saw it was Brian. I froze, trying to decide whether I should dress or not. He knocked again, so I just wrapped a blanket around myself and opened the door.

He stopped cold and stared at me for a few seconds, obviously wondering if he’d interrupted something. I smiled. “Long time no see.”

“You remember me, then.” Not a question, a statement.

“Of course I do, but get in here before the neighbors see me like this!” I grabbed his arm, feeling his strong bicep that could easily pin me down, tugged him inside, and closed the door behind him. “What are you doing here… and how did you find me?!?”

I went and flopped back down on the couch and he followed, sitting down without looking and finding my vibrator beneath him. I smiled and grabbed it out from underneath his tight ass. “Wasn’t expecting company,” I said as I put it on the end table next to my empty ice cream container. “So are you going to answer my questions?”

He cleared his throat. “Your mother gave me your address… you know my dad’s still her attorney, so I called her and …” He trailed off, letting his eyes roam obviously over my body.

I grinned. “Sounds like I’m going to have to talk to her about her discretion.”

He grinned back, then reached for my vibrator again.

“You use this?” I nodded.

“Can I use it on you, too?”

I nodded again, nearly unable to speak. My God, this gorgeous piece of man was in my apartment, and all he wanted was me!

I leaned back into the corner of the couch, spreading my legs so that he could reach up between them. He smiled, his eyes never leaving mine, and in one swift movement was on top of me with his hand between my legs, slowly caressing my thighs with the backs of his fingers as he moved the vibrator toward my now wet pussy. I licked my lips with anticipation, and he lowered himself onto me, beginning to kiss me with such passion as I had never felt before. I kissed back as I felt his tongue and the vibrator enter me at the same time. I arched my back when he turned the vibrator on, knowing that it wasn’t going to take much for me to climax. He knew it, too, and teased me by turning the vibrator off just as I was nearly at my peak. He tore the blanket off of my body and began to kiss every part of me, sucking on my neck and breasts, teasing my nipples with his tongue. Finally he decided it was time for me to cum and left the vibrator on, his body pressing against mine where I could feel his cock growing inside his pants.

I began to pant, gyrating my hips, and then, with one needy gasp, I came. He pulled out the vibrator the minute I did and tossed it away, lowering his face onto my mound and licking everything up, nibbling at my clit to keep me cumming for as long as possible.

Eventually the juices slowed and he came up for air, stripping off his shirt and loosening his belt. I gaped in awe at his tanned, toned pecs and abs; then, as he dropped his pants and boxers, gazed in amazement at the size of the cock that popped out.

“Gawd,” I said. “You expect all that to fit?”

“We’ll sure as hell find out, won’t we, baby?” He then laid himself back down on top of me, pressing his body to mine and I could feel his hands all over my tits and his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I wanted him so badly, wanted his huge cock to be inside of me. I began to try to push myself onto him, but he held me down so that he could do what he wanted to me. My body quivered in anticipation, then was jolted as he slammed his entire cock into my dripping pussy.

I screamed so loudly that the neighbors had to have heard, but I didn’t care. Brian was pushing and thrusting so fast, and I reached down to play with my clit while he was doing me. I came again and again and each time, I screamed his name and begged for more. I’d never had anything like this and he knew it. Just when he was about to cum, he pulled out and aimed his cock at my face. I grabbed it in my mouth and began to suck it as hard as I could, massaging his balls with my hands.

“Don’t..... stop.....,” he gasped, then grunted and blew his load into the back of my throat, so hard and fast that I couldn’t swallow all of it and cum began to run down my chin over my breasts. He collapsed onto the couch next to me, panting, as I wiped my mouth dry and laid down next to him.

We fell asleep like that, but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone, with just a note of thanks saying, “Dearest Sammi, I’ll be back… someday. Love, Brian” pasted to the television where the movie was still paused.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

About My Life Saw my prom date twelve years later.in Romance
As You Wish After death, love lives on.in Romance
Cum as You Are Now A romance with a twist or two and a long-held secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Redneck Rich Funny things happen when you're suddenly rich.in Loving Wives
The Boss’s Son - The Introduction “He was very pretty, wasn’t he?”in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories