The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Elena considered her young protégé for a few moments then. Barbara was a slim girl, with blonde hair cut in a very conservative short style. She wore glasses that made her look both intelligent and cute at the same time. She wore skirts and blouses exclusively, even though Elena had insisted she try other looks. Slacks and sweaters, or even pull-over shirts, would give her a more relaxed look, but Barbara always replied that she was just as comfortable in a skirt, and it made her feel more respected.

"You don't have to worry about being respected around here, young lady," Elena had told her. "If anything, you're envied by some of the older teachers who only wished they were in your shoes and had it all to do over again, even shoes as uncomfortable as yours look!" she added with a laugh.

Barbara's eyes were big and bright blue behind her oval glasses, and Elena often found herself gazing into them and wondering what it was that she felt for the young student. Barbara was close to her own daughter's age. In fact, Janice, who is 23, was now a senior at Regal Bay University, also in the Liberal Arts Department. Janice was enrolled in the Master of the Arts in Liberal Studies program, and would be leaving for Stockholm, Sweden, at the end of the semester to spend a year researching their family's history. Janice had already traced their American roots thoroughly and was interested in taking it on to the furthest reaches of history. For Elena, she really didn't have much use for a family tree, but it had become something of her daughter's hobby over the course of her life.

Besides a thirst for knowledge in the Liberal Arts, Elena and her daughter shared another common interest. Janice was a lesbian, and very proud of it. Although Elena did partake of male companionship from time to time, and considered herself as more lesbian than bi-sexual, Janice had never been with a man, nor had she any interest. That was fine with Elena. Any grand-children she might have would definitely come from her son, Jason. In fact, Jason was due to bring his fiancée home to meet his mother that spring.

"So, if it would be okay with you, and Principal Doolittle, I'd like to work the rest of the week." Elena realized that she'd been staring at Barbara even as the girl spoke. But not at her eyes as she'd begun with, but at her chest, and the fact that she could easily make out the young woman's nipples through the thin, white blouse she wore. Nor did Barbara have a bra on, she noticed as well. It had to be the first time she'd gone without, otherwise Elena knew that she'd have noticed. Barbara's breasts were small, no more than b-cups she imagined. They were all but hidden beneath the loose blouses the girl wore.

Elena looked to the young woman's face and smiled. "I'd like that, Barbara. It's always nice to have you here." She moved from the desk, but turned back to say, "I must call the Liberal Arts Department, however. I don't need Marilyn Combs thinking I'm hi-jacking her best student!"

Barbara quickly rose from behind the desk, allowing Elena to drop into the vacated chair. "I'd really appreciate that, Elena," she smiled. "I'm not looking for extra credits, either. Just extra experience. I really need the experience." Surprising Elena, Barbara stroked her shoulder with a hand as she added this last statement, before turning to pass through the office door and attend to a student that had chimed the counter bell.

Elena watched Barbara go, but her eyes were not on the girl but on her butt. The skirt disguised her figure, but she imagined Barbara had wagged her ass towards her as she went, with a hint of a glance back over her shoulder as well. Elena suddenly recognized that she was being flirted with!

Elena made her call to Dr. Combs' office, but had to leave a message for the Liberal Arts Department Head to call her back, at the office or on her cell phone, and left both numbers. All the while, Elena watched through the open door as Barbara moved about, helping students check out their selections. She checked the wall clock and saw that this period was about to end. There were no classes scheduled for the next period, which was in fact only 45 minutes long. Still, there would be enough time for her to explore this unexpected possibility.

After the bell had rung and the class had filed out, both Elena and Barbara made a sweep of the library, collecting up books and returning them to their places on the shelves. A few discarded items were picked up and either tossed into the trash can or placed in the bin under the check-out counter. This took about five minutes and both women soon found themselves back in the office. Elena had settled in behind her desk while Barbara sat in the side chair.

After a few moments of work-related small talk, Barbara asked, "Miss Adamson, is Janice seeing anyone?"

Elena was startled by the change in direction their conversation had taken. She answered, "Not that I know of. Why do you ask?"

Barbara looked embarrassed and gazed at her hands, which were slowly twisting in her lap. "I was just asking, because I thought that I might like to get to know her."

"Are you telling me that you'd like to date my daughter?" Elena prodded. "And are you telling me that you are attracted to women as well?"

Barbara nodded, still looking down into her lap. "I've always been attracted to girls, at least since high school. I just don't know how to ask another girl out. I don't know how to know if another girl is like me."

"The only way to find out is to ask," Elena told her. "If you find yourself attracted to another woman, or a man for that matter, the only way to do anything about it is to let them know. It's taking that first step, that die-roll chance, that makes all the difference, you know. Otherwise, if you don't take the chance when the opportunity presents itself, you may regret it in the future."

Barbara looked up at her and replied, "Would Janice be mad if I asked her out? We barely know each other, but I know she likes girls, and I do to. I just want to know how to do it right, you know?"

Elena reached out and took one of the younger woman's hands in hers. "Any way you do it is the right way, as long as you are comfortable with it. Don't worry about what reaction you might get in return. Just don't take being rejected too personally, if you are rejected. But I don't see you being rejected by anyone, especially Janice. I know her type, and you definitely fall within it."

Barbara grinned. "That's nice for you to say." They held each other's gaze for a long moment, and then Barbara asked, "Can I do something for you? You've done so much for me," she said as she stood up. She moved to stand behind Elena and as she lay her hands upon the older woman's wide, strong shoulders, she said, "I give great shoulder rubs. I give my room-mates massages all the time, and they love it. And you look a little tense. Let me see if I can relax you a little bit, okay?" Even as she was asking, Barbara's hands were already working on Elena's shoulders. Although she enjoyed a weekly massage at the gym, this unforeseen contact made her entire body suddenly tingle.

"That feels nice, Barbara," she sighed and let her head roll forward. "I hadn't realized how tense I was until you started that." Barbara worked her shoulder and lower neck, and then out across her shoulders to massage her upper arms. As her hands moved back up they came forward over the top and her fingers dug gently into the flesh just above the mounds of her breasts.

"How does that feel?" Barbara asked, with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Nice. Relaxing." Elena rolled her head up and back, and caught a whiff of Barbara's perfume. She liked the way the girl smelled. With Elena's head up, Barbara reached to her neck and unfastened the top button of her floral blouse. She popped open the second, and then the third, before pulling the blouse open enough to place her hands upon her mentor's naked chest flesh. Elena sighed as Barbara's hands rubbed her skin lightly, from just above the bra cups to her color-bone and neck.

Elena looked over her shoulder at her young protégé and saw the swell of Barbara's breast against her. She looked up find her smiling eyes looking down at her. "Do you like that?" Barbara asked.

"I do," Elena replied. She then asked, "How do you know that I like girls, also?"

Barbara smiled down at her before replying. "I was taking a chance. I had heard rumors that Janice was a lesbian. I suppose I thought that if Janice was like you, and you are like Janice, and maybe you liked girls, too..."

"You thought that if I liked you, then Janice would like you, is that it?"

Barbara nodded. "I like you, and I'm attracted to you, and it wasn't until just now that I thought that you liked me as more than a protégé." She ran her hands along the outside of Elena's breasts then, caressing them lightly through the material of the blouse, before returning to massage her shoulders.

"Would it surprise you if I told you that I sometimes masturbate, thinking about you?" Barbara admitted in a voice not much more than a whisper. She slipped her hands lower and popped open the next of Elena's blouse buttons, while giving her a light kiss upon the cheek, just in front of the ear. Elena rolled her head and sighed as her blouse was pulled open wide, exposing her white bra-covered breasts. Barbara's hands cupped beneath them and gently lifted their weight.

"I like your breasts," Barbara admitted. "I wish mine were so wonderfully large and full." She then gave each a gentle squeeze through the bra cup before she slipped her hands up again to rest upon Elena's chest flesh. She hesitated, as if awaiting permission to proceed any further.

Elena looked up into her face once again, and reached up. Barbara fell to her knees as she was eased lower, and then accepted Elena's lips to hers. They kissed lightly, shyly even, for a moment. Elena pushed her back and asked, "Just how far are you willing to take this, young lady?"

Barbara looked up at the wall clock before answering. "We've got another thirty minutes until Mrs. Stabler's class is due."

Elena looked deep into Barbara's eyes then, and saw a smoldering passion in them that she herself felt. In that moment, she made her decision. She stood up and turned to face Barbara, who remained kneeling before her. She stroked the girl's blonde hair back and said, "Show me how far you'd like for this to go."

Barbara beamed up at her as her hands reached up to her hips. She found the zipper at the side and pulled it down. Elena's skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it as her thighs were stroked by the younger woman's hands. Next, Barbara took hold of her panties, and tugged. Her pussy, so recently fed upon by Denise Hoyt, came into Barbara's unsuspecting view. Barbara gasped at the sight of tight, blonde pubic fur, just inches from her face. She again looked up, as if asking for permission from Elena. Elena reached up her back and popped free her bra, to allow her large dd-cup breasts to fall free. Barbara reached up to catch the naked flesh in her hands. The huge, pale areola were circled by her thumb and forefinger, the nipple popping out atop the bulging disk. Barbara lifted higher on her knees and placed her mouth to Elena's left nipple. She sighed as she sucked gently upon it.

"That's nice, Barbara," Elena sighed as she stroked the younger woman's shoulders. I love having my tits sucked." Barbara's hands slipped up and down her thighs and ass, and she switched nipples a moment later. Elena let her nurse for a moment only before she leaned back into her desk and settled upon the edge.

"We're short on time, Barbara," she explained. "And I'm eager to find out what your tongue can do for me." She spread her thighs apart and guided her young lover between them. Barbara's blue eyes were locked into the Y of her crotch then, and with little coercion she placed her mouth to Elena's pussy and kissed. That initial kiss began to linger, and then Barbara's tongue slipped out and stroked through the blonde hair. Barbara tasted Elena's dew, and licked even deeper, until the fur was damp and parted, giving her full access to the older woman's pussy slot. Barbara was no virgin, and had enjoyed eating other girls out at times. Elena, however, was the oldest woman she'd even been so intimate with, and her taste was different. Tart and tangy would be how she would eventually come to describe the flavors of Elena on her tongue.

Elena stroked the young woman's hair as she worked her tongue in and around her pussy. She was eager to please, Elena recognized, but had much to learn when it came to pleasing another woman with her tongue. There was a method to the madness, and Elena would enjoy teaching this one, unless she decided to pass Barbara on to her daughter. Janice would enjoy teaching a young woman the cunnilingual arts, just as Elena had taught her daughter. Barbara showed promise, and soon Elena felt the tingles of an orgasm, as muted as it may be, building within her loins.

"Oh, that's it, that's is, Barbara. Lick my pussy just like that." Elena continued to stroke her blonde head, and Barbara lapped away noisily at her cunt in an effort to draw out Elena's orgasm. Unfortunately, for Elena, she had plateaued and as much as she wanted to cum on the girl's tongue, it wasn't going to happen.

Elena eased Barbara's face from her crotch and guided the girl to stand before her. She cupped her face in her hands and pulled Barbara into a kiss. She could taste her tanginess on her lips and licked up the creamy juices with her tongue. All the while she was tugging Barbara's blouse open. She reached in and indeed found that the young woman had not worn a bra. The hard beads of her nipples poked into her palms as she pressed against her chest. Barbara moaned into her mouth then and hugged Elena tight.

When she was finally able to pull her mouth free, Elena whispered, "My turn," before pushing Barbara back. She hopped from the desk and guided Barbara to take her place. "Lay down," she instructed, and her protégé followed her direction. Her blouse was fully open and her hard nipples pointed up excitedly. "Lift your hips," Elena told her and Barbara again did her mentor's bidding. Her skirt was pulled off, followed by her panties. Her pubic bush came into view, thick and tangled. The hair was darker than that on her head, giving away the fact that Barbara lightened her hair. It didn't matter to Elena in the least.

Elena parted Barbara's thighs and laid atop the younger woman, planting her mouth to her right nipple as she pressed her belly into Barbara's crotch. "Oooohhh," Barbara moaned as her nipple was gently chewed on. She stroked Elena's thick blonde hair, which cascaded down to fully conceal her naked upper chest. Elena gave each nipple a few moments of attention, but knowing their time was severely limited, she moved on quickly. She would have time later to savor the young woman's flesh properly.

Without another word said, Elena moved down Barbara's pale body to settle between her parted thighs. She was kneeling at the side of the desk now and pulled the girl's hips towards her, bringing the dark gash of her pussy to the edge. Elena dove right in and thrust her tongue straight into the tight honey hole of Barbara's pussy.

"Oooohhh!" the girl moaned. Her body went electric as Elena's tongue thrust deep into her. Her cream flowed, sending a jolt through her. "Aaaggghhhh" she gasped, as an orgasm crashed through her unexpectedly. "Aaaahhhh!"

Elena recognized that Barbara was getting off and began to lap away hungrily and noisily. She ran her tongue up through the girl's tight folds to expose her tiny clit-bud, where she concentrated her attack for a lingering moment, making Barbara's hips vibrate.

"Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!" Barbara groaned. She grabbed hold of her tiny tits and pulled on her hard nipples, giving herself a bit of pain for all the pleasure Elena's experienced mouth and tongue was giving her. "Oooohhh!" she groaned even louder.

Elena continued working her tongue along the sweet folds of Barbara's creamy cunt, enjoying the fresh flavor of such a young woman. At only 19, Barbara was the youngest she'd even had, and Elena moaned into her gaping slot as she fingered her own pussy. Her cream was flowing thick and she brought her hand up to thrust two well-lubricated fingers into Barbara's hole, while concentrating once again on the tiny clit-bud.

"Uuunnggghh!" Barbara grunted as two long fingers pushed into her. Although she'd never experienced a male member, she had taken dozens of fingers and a few small dildoes. But Elena had stuffed a pair inside her, and her pussy walls stretched wide to accept them. An edge of pain accompanied the pleasures created by Elena's tongue flicking rapidly across her over-stimulated clit. "Aaaahhhh, yeeeesssssss!" she cried out, as her orgasm peaked again. "Aaaahhhh!"

Elena, who had had her eyes closed as she enjoyed feasting upon Barbara's quivering quim, opened them to look towards her lover's face. Instead, her attention was drawn to the office doorway, where a young woman stood watching. She lifted her face from Barbara's crotch to get a better look at their voyeur, and recognized Kristina Cooper, one of the seniors. Kristina worked on the school paper and yearbook committee, and often used her study hall period to work in the library. Elena had completely forgotten about a requested meeting Kristina had made with her for that afternoon.

With Elena no longer lapping away at her pussy, Barbara opened her own eyes to see what had stopped her mentor. Seeing Elena looking off to the right behind her, Barbara twisted around to also take in the younger girl, watching them.

"Ooh, shit!" Barbara gasped. She all but knocked Elena to the floor as she twisted and rolled from the desk, grabbing up discarded clothing as she went. Unfortunately, there was nowhere for them to hide.

Elena stood up and addressed their interloper. "Kristina, I'd completely forgotten about our meeting," she admitted. She took a hesitant step forward, completely naked and exposed for the young student. "I'll be with you, in just a few minutes," she added. Behind her she could hear Barbara rushing to pull on her clothing. Elena knew that she had been caught out, and there wasn't much use in frantically pulling on her clothing. Besides, she thought she saw something in Kristina's sheepish, embarrassed grin.

"Um, I'll come back, later," Kristina began.

"Nonsense!" Elena replied. "Just give us a moment to straighten ourselves up, would you?" She turned to find her skirt being handed to her by Barbara, who looked as if she'd seen the Grimm Reaper himself coming for her. Elena smiled, and then turned back to Kristina. "Could you pull the door closed behind you, sweetheart?" And as she had anticipated, Kristina stepped on into the office before closing the door. The younger girl was still looking at her nudity, not embarrassed but quite obviously interested.

Elena stepped into her skirt and asked Kristina, "Would you like to have a seat?" She turned to Barbara next and asked, "The next class will be in shortly, if you'd like to greet them? Kristina and I have some things to discuss, mostly about her latest story for the school paper." Elena smiled at Kristina warmly. "Unless you'd like to talk about other matters, young lady?"

Kristina dropped into the side chair and couldn't help but look at the librarian's massive, naked breasts as Elena settled into her desk chair, still completely topless. Barbara hesitated behind her mentor, then leaned down to give her a quick kiss before looking directly at Kristina, and smiling warmly. "You're sitting on her bra," she said as she passed. Kristina hopped up and looked beneath her to find the large cupped white bra.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers