Elevator

Story Info
A strange elevator ride in a rundown building.
750 words
3.94
21.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie walked up the steps to Jonathan's building where she pressed the buzzer and waited for him to answer. Thinking to herself that he was probably late again she pulled out her phone to quickly check her mail. As the email opened she heard the intercom.

"Katie sorry, I'm running late. Go ahead and come on up."

She nodded and headed over to the elevator. Katie had not been on a single date with Jonathan without going through this annoying ritual. It wouldn't have been so bad except for the run down condition of the building where Jonathan lived. There was always something going out, falling over or just disappearing. And now, as she pushed the elevator call button she remembered just how frightening the ride up to his apartment was.

Now nothing had happened in her previous visits but that was only due to her fervent prayers and an incredible amount of luck. Sure enough, as the door opened she saw the large cable on the floor and as she pushed the number 10 button she had to reach carefully to avoid several loose wires hanging out of the control box. Katie just leaned back against the wall as the door closed and the elevator began to rise.

Returning her attention to her email she didn't notice the cable on the floor begin to move. Before she noticed anything the end of the cable had risen completely off the floor and, without touching her, coiled around her leg up as high as her thigh. When she finally felt something brush against her leg the cable quickly tightened around her.

Katie quickly tried to pull her leg away dropping her phone in the process. She was about to scream when she felt a light tingling run up her stomach and onto her breasts. Immediately she felt an odd sensation on her nipples, a light touch accompanied with some mild electrical shocks. The shocks were so gentle that instead of it hurting or burning it actually felt nice. Better than nice, it was actually very arousing.

She felt her nipples harden as the tingling became more intense. In just moments she was so consumed in the sensation that when she felt the cable work up from her thighs and slip under her panties she simply opened her legs wider surrendering completely to what was happening to her.

The sensation she felt on and then in her pussy as the cable penetrated her was even more intense than what she felt on her breasts. She moaned as she was filled like no cock had ever done before, all the while thousands of electrical fingers touched the entire depths of her like tiny fingers, no tiny soft tongues working in and around every inch of her.

Just when she thought it couldn't be any more intense she felt something work its way up between her lips to her clit. Once again she was consumed in the electric softness as she immediately came, her pussy convulsing on the entity buried so deep inside her. It began to withdraw leaving her feeling so empty, longing for... for whatever it was to take her, fill her again.

Then ecstatically it thrust, once again filling her like no man had ever done. It moved deeper and deeper until the point she thought she could take no more and then it withdrew again only to plunge back inside her. Again and again she felt it take her and then pull away, all the while rippling through the very depths of her in electric ecstasy. She came twice more before she heard a loud ding as the elevator slowed to a stop.

Leaned on the wall to catch her breath she saw the elevator door open. Looking around she noticed the cable back on the floor and the smaller wires still dangling from the control panel. Leaning down to pick up her phone she stumbled out into the hallway quickly adjusting her disheveled clothing. She reached into her purse, grabbed several tissues and lifting her skirt she dabbed up the wetness that soaked her panties and coated her thighs.

Still a bit wobbly she braced herself against the wall as she moved over and dropped the tissue into a nearby trash can. Pausing for a few more moments, she pulled a small mirror from her purse and looked herself over. After adjusting her hair a bit she slowly walked down the hall to apartment 1025 and rang the doorbell.