Elf

Story Info
He surprised an elf in his kitchen.
1.4k words
4.34
39.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Christmas was approaching. Meredith, my wife, had a job at the local mall as an elf, and a very sexy elf she was. Once I'd seen her in that outfit I had some very naughty ideas that I'm sure Meredith would help me explore. You can't tell if an idea is good or bad unless you test it out and those outfits were washable. They had to be. On her first day she had orange drink spilled on her during her first hour. Add ice-cream smears and kids throwing up and kids drooling and those elf outfits needed washing every day. Meredith had two of them, enabling her to get changed half way through the day, exchanging a smelly rag for a nice clean outfit.

I arrived home rather early one afternoon. Walking into the kitchen there was Meredith, bent over the island in the kitchen, doing something esoteric to bits of pastry. She was still in her elf outfit and the tights to that outfit fit her like a glove, showing off long shapely legs. Bent over the way she was the tights also showed off a nice firm tush, the material stretched tightly across her bottom. Thank god she had a frilly skirt to go with that outfit. Without that skirt I'm quite sure the outfit would have been X-rated.

Stepping quietly up behind her my hands slid over her bottom and up to the waistband of the tights. I hooked hold of the waistband and had her tights and panties somewhat further down than she'd been wearing them, leaving me with a bare bottom and other parts to fondle.

With my hands roaming in a friendly way across her tush and other parts I expected a certain demurral from Meredith. What I was expecting was a ladylike squeal of protest followed by either having my hands slapped away or left where they were. What I was hoping for was for my hands to be left where they were, in which case my elf was going to receive a sudden injection of Christmas bonhomie.

What I did not expect was a full-blooded scream and Meredith demanding to know, "What the fuck is going on?"

There was one other thing I didn't expect and that was to find my elf, in full costume, standing in the kitchen doorway, observing me molesting someone who wasn't my elf.

Realising my mistake I naturally stopped massaging the naughty bits I'd commenced rubbing. I also looked from Meredith to my unintended victim and back to Meredith, raising an eyebrow in enquiry.

"I think you might have made a small mistake, Honey," she said sweetly. "Let me introduce you to Jan. I believe I mentioned that our new neighbour was also an elf. She stopped by on her way home to help me with some cookies."

"Oh, right," I said. "Ah, hullo, Jan. Colin's the name in case Meredith didn't mention it."

"Um, yes, hullo, I guess. Um, you have me at a slight disadvantage. Your hand?"

My hand? Oh, right, it was resting against her pussy. I started rubbing again. For some reason Jan gave another little squeak.

Meredith was giving me a look.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Am I wrong in assuming that when she mentioned your hand you went back to rubbing her?"

"Well, of course I did. You know how I don't like leaving things half done."

"You don't think you're compounding your initial mistake?"

"Yes," gasped Jan.

"No," was my take on it. After all I knew who I was rubbing now.

"You're not going to stop?" asked Meredith.

"Well I will if you want me to. You know I'd never press forward when you're telling me to back off for a while."

"Back of," said Jan, speaking very quickly.

"Ah, Jan seems to be suggesting that you stop," Meredith pointed out.

"Now be fair," I protested. "You can't expect me to blindly follow a request from a friend of yours. Who knows where that would end? If you tell me to stop, that's a different matter. Until you do I'll just assume that what I'm doing is OK by you."

Meredith giggled and just leaned against the wall. Jan was twisting about, moving slowly, restlessly.

"Well?" she said, looking at Meredith.

"Well what?" Meredith asked in turn.

"Aren't you going to tell him, AARGH, to stop?"

That little scream in the middle of what she was saying was probably my fault. I'd slipped a couple of fingers between her lips and poked rather deeply into her.

"I'm thinking about it," Meredith explained. "I have to admit that I'm rather curious as to how you react when he sticks his cock into you. I've never seen another woman get stuck with a cock. Watching in a mirror just isn't the same."

"But I don't want him to," Jan said, a note of righteous wrath in her voice.

"Maybe not but that just makes it more interesting."

While the two women debated the wisdom of me doing this I kept stroking Jan. I could hear a note in her voice that said she was becoming receptive and the heat and dampness I was discovering confirmed this. I unzipped and moved closer, my free hand parting her lips as I steered into position. Meredith moved around a little so she had a better view. All this time we'd been married and I'd never known she was a closet voyeur. It just goes to show that you never really know someone.

Jan gave another little squeal of protest when she felt my cock starting to press against her. She also wriggled her tush a little, apparently trying to avoid what I was giving her. I say apparently because while she was wriggling that tush she wasn't doing it violently enough to dislodge me. Come to think, to this point her entire struggles to get away from me had been marginal at best.

I pressed forward a little harder, feeling her lips close over me. Now that I'd started it seemed reasonable to just drive steadily forward.

"Ooh, you bitch," I heard Meredith mutter, a giggle in her voice, as I drove my cock deep into Jan's willing passage. I suspected that the aspersion was caused by Jan pushing firmly back to take me rather that squealing and trying to pull away.

"Me, a bitch? What about you?" protested Jan. "If you weren't encouraging him he wouldn't be doing this. As he is, I'm damned if I'm going to act like a victim."

Victim-like she certainly wasn't. I thrust in quite happily, my cock sliding down her slippery slope, and she pushed back to meet me quite energetically. It only took a few moments and we'd established a rather hectic rhythm, me banging away just as fast as I could and Jan bouncing her bottom, quite happily keeping up with me.

After a few minutes of interesting activity it was plain that Jan was heading towards a climax. I was more than happy to help her achieve this feat. Meredith had other ideas.

"Colin," she cooed sweetly, a big smile on her face when I glanced in her direction.

"Plateau," she said, drawing her hands apart in a straight line. I smiled and nodded.

With Jan all set to go, expecting things to finish with a big bang, I changed the rhythm slightly. Not so drastically that Jan noticed straight off, but enough to hold her at the level of excitement she was currently enjoying. She'd reached a plateau, you might say.

It wasn't long before Jan found she was in trouble. The climax she'd been expecting hadn't come and didn't seem like coming any time soon. She was confused, not knowing what had gone wrong. I was still thrusting into her quite happily, patently enjoying myself, but her excitement had levelled off, decreased even. It wasn't long and she was asking me to increase my speed. She needed me to go a little faster, a little harder.

It took some patience and was a bit of a strain on my nerves and self-control but I kept her right on the edge, squirming about under me, almost screaming at me to do something.

Finally it all got too much for me. I started thrusting home in earnest, throwing Jan off the plateau and she went over the side, screaming loudly as her climax crashed over her.

I left Meredith to look after Jan and headed off to watch some TV. I was going to have to discuss that little incident with Meredith. I'd point out that we really hadn't been fair to her. It would have been a lot more reasonable if I'd stripped her completely and spent some time teasing her body properly before racing in to action. I'm quite sure that she had some lovely breasts that really needed some loving devotion. Meredith would just have to bring Jan back another time for a more dedicated loving.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers