ELf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pushed harder into the actress, Jukka pressed one hand against the wall while the other massaged her thigh as he had picked up that the area was an erogenous zone for her. As his whole cock worked its way in and out of her pussy, Brie could feel the movements of his hand compliment the movement of his cock and could feel the orgasm starting to build up deep inside of her.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like. Oooohhh!" Brie moaned as she started to get more verbal.

The breathing of the two intensified as Jukka increased the speed of his thrusting into Brie, his hand moving from her thigh to her ass. He got a strong grip on it causing the actress to open her eyes and smile at him. They shared a silent communication as Jukka moved his hand towards her asshole, Brie nodding her approval as she felt his cock go in harder. Jukka slid his index finger into her asshole causing the actress to screech out in pleasure and her eyes rolling back into head. Her moans increased in volume as he thrust his cock in her pussy and his finger in her ass as he tried to loosen it up for his cock.

"Oh yes please, I'm so close. I'm so close, please make me cum. Make me cu..."

Jukka took his hand off the wall and move it to the actresses heaving breasts, they were large and pert which was always a rare combination but they formed one of the best pairs he had had sex with. His hand palmed it as he increased the speeds of his thrusting before pulling hard on her nipple. The moans of Brie Larson turned into screams as her hands left his body and started to bang against the wall behind her.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming! Oh fuck yeah, that feels good!"

Jukka continued to thrust into the actress as he could feel her pussy become awash with her orgasmic juices; she felt incredibly wet and the elf was thankful she would soon to be moving to fuck her other hole. Thinking quickly, he popped his finger out of her ass and pushed two of his fingers into her pussy to get them wet with her juices. As she collapsed into him; he slid the two fingers into her ass and started to loosen her up. He could feel her breathing heavily as he carried her over to the bed.

"Oh, that was amazing!" Brie said after landing on the mattress.

"We're not done yet," Jukka said as he looked at the actress's remarkable body. "Your friend Liz said there was one thing that you loved that had to be done."

Brie was watched as he walked over to a drawer and pulled out a vibrator and a bottle of lube. He smiled as he returned to and dropped both onto the bed.

"She seemed to know you quite well by the descriptions. Your body, your likes, your kinks; they all match up with what we were told."

"And what did Liz say had to be done?" Brie asked as she looked at Jukka's body.

"Go on all fours please."

Brie did as he asked and presented herself to him while looking over her shoulder. Jukka leaned in and slid the vibrator into her wet pussy with ease, a moan coming out of her lips and she felt the cold metal press inside her. He didn't wait for Brie to get used to the vibration as he poured the lubricant over her ass; his finger rubbing against her asshole.

"Put it in." Brie moaned as the vibration gig her G-spot. "Put your cock in me."

Jukka smiled as he watched Brie lower head to the mattress of the bed and close her eyes. The elf lined up his cock and started to slowly slide it into Brie's waiting asshole.

A noiseless grunt escaped Brie's lips as she felt Jukka enter her ass; she felt full immediately despite only a small amount of his cock had entered her. There was only a small amount of movement he could do despite the amount of lube it orgasmic juices that covered his cock. He poured some of the lube in to make it easier to slide as he listened to the actresses moans; the vibrator he had put in her was set to a medium-strength to not overwhelm her post-orgasm.

"Does that feel okay?" Jukka asked wanting to ensure she was comfortable.

"Mmm-hmmm."

It was the only communication she found possible as her body prepared for her second orgasm in such a short time. Jukka could sense that from her and started to increase his thrusting to a more regular rhythm, more of his cock sliding into her with every thrust.

Jukka placed his hands on her hips and started to move her along his cock rather than thrusting into her. He was able to pick up some speed as he felt Brie's body shake underneath him. It was a sure sign she was close to her second orgasm regardless of the moans and screams coming from her mouth. Brie gripped onto the bed cover as she felt the heat emanating from her pussy start to spread through her body.

"I'm..oh... I'm c..." Brie tried to get the words out as the orgasm went through her body.

All Jukka could do was watch as his cock slid out of her asshole and the actresses screamed through the orgasm before it could subside. He smiled knowing she had got her money's worth from the pleasure he had given her. He started the ass as it moved though, it was her best asset and he thought about the spanking that could have happened if she went for a different route.

His view was obscured as Brie rolled over to look at him again, a smile on her face.

"That was fucking amazing. I can't remember the last time I had two orgasms in one session."

"Well, we are here to serve."

"But let's make sure we even the score," Brie said as she leaned forward and grabbed hold of Jukka's still erect cock.

The elf watched as Brie effortlessly slid his cock into her mouth, the taste of her ass still being fresh. Her hand world along his appendage as she sucked hard on the head and the first couple of inches. He was tempted to hold her head but relented as she started to move her mouth along him.

Jukka let out a moan as Brie's tongue swirled around the head of his cock. Instinctively, his hips started to thrust to allow more of his cock to enter his mouth and the actress made no attempt to stop him. It felt good as she took more; her wet lips moving along the skin of his cock.

"I'm so close, I'm going to cum."

He could hear a muffled sound from Brie and she shot him a thumbs up before bringing her hand down to massage his balls. Her manicured fingers felt great on his smooth ball sack and she limited the amount of cock in her mouth as she prepared to receive his cum.

From the feel of her fingers; she could tell when his spunk was cumming as she pulled back and aimed the cock at her pert breasts. Jukka let out a grunt as his warm white liquid shot out of his cock and landed on the chest of the actress. Her hand jerked along his cock to empty him of his juices as her other hand massaged his balls with ease. It didn't take long and his chest was splattered with cum as her face was earlier in the session.

After the final drips left his cock, Brie released him from her grasp and allowed the elf to take a step and admire the work he had made of her body.

"I trust you enjoyed my services."

"Oh yeah, I think I'll take it up next year too, maybe bring Liz with me for a proper session."

"It would be good to see her again," Jukka replied.

"Again? Course it her who had sex here and not her sister."

Julia laughed at Brie's realisation.

"The shower is through there and a colleague will see you out."

Brie smiled as Jukka walked to the door; she was able to admire his naked muscular ass for the first time. She was taken by surprise though as he clicked his fingers and instantly shrunk down to the two-foot height of an elf. He opened a mini door and started to walk out before turning to Brie and shooting a wink.

"Fuck me!" Said Brie as she collapsed back onto the bed.

The end.

12