Elf Maid, Horny Student

Story Info
Elf maid and warlock, horny student.
2k words
3.47
13.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a hill overlooking a beautiful shore, the wealthy Daren Stone looked out gasping at the beauty. Daren loved his beach view mainly, because it was magical. Sometimes mermaids floated on shore, sirens, nymphs ran from the forest, all attracted to him. He was a magical source, a very powerful sorcerer. It was only natural that other magical beings sensed him.

Looking at the sunrise he sighed, his home was empty and in need of someone to clean it. Daren moved to this mansion on a cliff above the shore to get away from menial work. He needed a maid. He thought and though on who would make a good maid.

A mermaid would need water constantly, a witch would try to over power him, a nymph would be too playful when serious work needed to be done. A werewolf, no, a vampire would try to bite him constantly. He sighed pondering over maybe a werecat, but then again their shed, or maybe an elf, possibly or maybe a human...

He had his choices of who to pick, he decided an elf should clean his home, they were kind and courteous.

When Daren woke in his bed he heard the doorbell rang, he ran down and opened the door to a lovely elf standing before him. She had pale skin like the moon, long flowy green hair and lilac eyes. She wore a tight fitting dress, Daren could see her nipples pressing against the top of her white laced dress.

She smiled at him "I'm Lorna." She shook his hand.

"Please come inside." Daren opened the doors. He gave her a quick tour of the house before sitting down with her in his private office.

"Now I need you to dust my valuables, vases, statues, and the tables." Daren gave her a pair of gloves, a duster, and a bottle of polish. "I like my busts to be polished so that they beam at me."

Daren smiled "The sheets each morning will be taken off the bed and cleaned in the washer and dryer, back on my bed before sundown and made crisply."

Lorna nodded, her ears pointed, she scratched one and held her hand up to speak.

"Uh Mr. Stone, I understand. I come highly recommended. I can clean the entire mattress, dust, polish, and I can also water the plants, place new buds in the garden if you wish. I can cook and clean, all the dishes spotless by the time you're done eating."

Daren nodded happily "I appreciate it, Lorna. One more thing during the night I like a nice glass of wine, dry, and red. I take it out on the balcony terrace."

Lorna nodded dutifully. Soon enough Lorna did all as promises, she cleaned, cooked, gardened, and gave him his nightly glass of wine. And she even tucked the corners of his cover in. She was a wonderful maid and friend to Daren. But that one itch bothered him. She was lovely to gaze upon, but he wanted more.

When morning came he went downstairs into the living room watching her bend over and pick up items she dropped, she looked up and caught him gazing at her.

"Do you need something sir?" She asked in a light voice. Daren smiled at her beauty.

"Uhh can you sit for a second?" Daren asked. Lorna sat beside him.

"Is something the matter?" Lorna pouted. Daren was caught in large cleavage, blushing he turned.

"I...don't know how to say this.." Daren cleared his throat "You're so beautiful. I want to touch you."

Lorna smiled and held his hand in hers "Daren, if you feel this way then touch me. Anyway you like, with whatever you like." She bit his ear which had his prick standing up.

Daren looked at her "Would you bend over for me?" Lorna obliged, she placed her hands at the end of the sofa, her hips raised high in the air.

Daren rubbed his hands over her delicate porcelain thighs, her silk underwear clung to the lips of her entrance, sucking them inside her a little.

He wanted to test as well as tease her body. He pulled her underwear down. Her pussy lips were dripping with her sweat nectar.

"Touch me." Lorna chanted, the waiting for something to feel her body was making her crazy.

Daren picked up the duster and pressed it's handle against her opening "I want you to clean your tools." Lorna felt the warm wooden handle slide into her, she was tight, all elves were, so when he pushed it farther, slowly sliding it in and out of her hot sticky cunt.

Lorna groaned. "I'll clean anything you want."

Daren smiled at this removing the handle he picked her up and brought her to the kitchen, he placed her on the counter. He picked up a banana and proceeded to fill her with it.

Lorna groaned "Ahhh." Lorna took the banana slowly moving it in and out of her hot hole, Daren watched in amazement as her cunt gripped the banana taking it all in. He squeezed her swollen cunt, her pussy squeezed juice as she impaled herself with the fruit. He took the banana out of her.

"Hold it open." Daren whispered, Lorna spread her legs and with her finger tips she stretched her glory hole open, watched it breathe and spew out juices. Daren took out his cock and rubbed it watching her hole spasm as she held it open.

"I want to feel you stretch." He whispered, he murmured some magic words, and out of the smoke came a second cock, same size and width. He pressed against her opening with both cocks. Lorna blushed as the first head finally hit inside her, she kept her hands stretching herself so she could fit the second.

Daren helped her by pushing her pussy lips up more, the second head eased itself inside next to the first. Lorna felt like she was breaking.

Daren groaned, she was so tight, he started to plunge upward into her cunt.

"God!" Lorna yelled, the roughness of both cocks had her flying high, they both reached her center time and time again.

"Your pussy is so good." Daren said kissing her and pumping his hips.

"More!" Lorna moaned greedily, his cocks filled her every corner, and he didn't stop or slow down. Daren squirted a load of him cum inside her before he released his cocks. The spell soon faded.

Lorna held her lips open watching the slick substance pour out, it was so warm and thick she started rubbing her clit.

"I'm going to fill you." Daren smiled chanting more words and then another him appeared. The first Daren pumped his cock inside her without warning.

"Oh my..." Lorna felt it pump hard against her cervix, sending a burst of pleasure inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around her, as she was feeling his roughness in her front the other Daren poked at her ass.

"Wait." Lorna murmured. Both Darens did "Can you make your cock bigger?" Both nodded and chanted the magical words, Lorna felt his cock thicken claiming the entire space inside her, his cock grew longer puncturing her cervix.

Daren felt how her pussy couldn't tighten anymore, she held him inside her so tightly, it burned, but the pleasure was too good to stop. The second Daren lifted her ass up and entered from behind.

"No..." Lorna moaned, it was too big, the tip of his cock was already in a third of her anal cavity.

Daren groaned pushing his cock all the way in her tight ass, it stretched, Lorna thought it was ripping, the throb of his dick was too much and then they both started moving inside.

"Yes..." Lorna groaned as they sandwiched her with their cocks, so hard and long, it was delicious pain that made her cum while he was still inside her. He didn't stop pump his cocks up. Daren wanted her to feel him deep inside even if it broke her mind.

"Uhhh." Daren started grinding slowly inside her, both did, he was cumming, hot cum shot into Lorna's warm holes.

Story B: Daren was a teacher who worked hard trying to teach his students, but Lorna Allen was lazy, she even stayed behind one year, she was eighteen in the twelfth grade and she never put any effort in her work so Daren called her after class.

Lorna was a beautiful blonde bombshell who purposely wore inappropriate clothing.

Today's ensemble was an open button up shirt that went up to her breasts, she wore no bra, so her nipples always jutted out, her skirt wasn't really a skirt, it went from her waist down to her inner thighs, Daren could see her pink thong every time she bent over to pick up something.

"Lorna, do you know why you're here?" Daren asked.

"Nope." Lorna didn't really care.

"You're here, because you never put any effort into your work. If you don't understand I can tutor you."

Lorna smiled tugging at her thong "Really?"

Daren nodded "After classes, where would you like to begin?"

Lorna pulled her thong against her wet clit, Daren blushed staring as if he were hypnotized. "We could started here." Lorna moaned, she pulled off her top revealing her perky breasts. She rubbed them in a circular motion.

"That isn't what I meant, Lorna." Daren grumbled.

"But it helps me study." Lorna smiled, she walked towards his desk and picked up a pencil, she sat on the desk "Or you could study me." Spreading her legs, she pulled her thong down showing him her opening, she pushed the end of pencil inside her wet pussy.

"Mmm." Lorna pulled it in and out, Daren was in awe at how the pencil was being sucked into her cunt "I love feeling hard objects in me, helps me focus on studying."

"Lorna-

"Shhh." Lorna pulled the pencil out of her "Watch me, want to know how deep my pussy goes?" Daren nodded taking the rule off his desk he shoved it inside her.

Lorna moaned "So good." The inches went to eight inches, he slowly moved the ruler in and out of her, watching her spasm.

"I need something bigger." Lorna rubbed his pants, she pulled out his cock out, it was ten inches of glory. Lorna wanted it sucking it into her mouth, feeling it down her throat. Daren groaned.

"Ohhh." Daren picked her up and bent her over the desk.

"How bad do you want me in your pussy?" He asked.

"Really bad, shove it in." Lorna groaned spreading her cheeks so he could get a better aim. Daren loved seeing her pussy twitch, but he wanted to surprise her so he shoved his cock into her ass.

"Oh my god..." Lorna groaned at the roughness, he started to pump her ass repeatedly. The pain and pleasure was ripping inside her. Unexpectedly as she was being pumped the door opened, the teacher's assistant Clark walked in shocked watching as the teacher kept pumping his student's tight ass.

"Clark follow us." Daren said leading them to the bathroom, he placed himself on the toilet seat and hoister Lorna's ass down onto his cock, he held her legs apart, almost as if she was doing a split so Clark could see her ripping in two.

"Yes!" Lorna moaned. Lorna's juices popped out onto the floor.

Clark was now rubbing his cock wanting to be inside her. Lorna couldn't hold her cum, a river flowed out from her pussy at the ass fucking she was being given. Clark was about to slide into her pussy when Daren held a hand up.

Daren bent Lorna over the toilet while fucking her ass "Lets both pump her ass, it's tighter. Lorna groaned.

"Another cock...won't fit." She groaned as Daren plunged his meat deeply into her ass. Clark didn't seem to care as she pulled her ass hole wider, he slid in slowly feeling her anal cavity stretched.

"Oh my god!" Lorna groaned as Clarks cock went into her depth, he started to fuck her ass with Daren, two cocks in her ass, tearing her apart, but causing her cum like wild, Lorna groaned wondering if a third could join them soon.