Elicitation of his Intimate Seed

Story Info
Robin has something that Ivy wants, and more.
3.8k words
4.53
21.9k
32

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

The clock struck midnight as Robin came to. He was standing up right, held by green vines around his neck, waist, legs, and wrists to a giant oak tree. Robin scanned his surroundings, wondering where he was. The area was quite warm with trees, shrubbery, and various exotic plants surrounded him. A glass roof and side walls, built to expose the plants to sunlight, also ran down the room.

"This must be the abandoned Gotham's botanical gardens on the out-skirts of the city." he thought to himself. Next thing he noticed was his attire laid out on a nearby table, along with his utility belt. Looking at himself, Robin noticed he only had his mask and his underwear on. "I see you're finally awake!" said a sultry, female voice. Robin recognised who it was.

Poison Ivy!

A pair of pink curtains parted in the corner of the area, and Ivy slowly revealed herself. She swayed her beautifully long, shiny auburn hair to one side, exposing her captivating green eyes, and full, peach coloured lips, giving a bewitching smile. Wearing an exquisite, full-length, white fur coat, she walked out into the open with her hands in the pockets.

"I hope you're not too uncomfortable?" Ivy enquired. "What's going on Ivy? Why am I here?" questioned Robin. "Oh, don't you remember cornering me at the Gotham's first national bank a few hours ago?" responded Ivy with a sultry tone.

Robin thought back and remembered getting the jump on Ivy at the bank. Surprisingly to him, Ivy gave up willingly and easily... too easily. As the boy wonder approached the vixen of vines to restrain her, She gave a sinful and alluring smile at him, almost enticing him to get her. Before Robin could get too near Ivy, something shot out of the shadows, lassoing his legs together, and tripping him up. Seeing it was a thick, green vine, Robin tried to free himself. unfortunately, more vines shot out of different directions, entangling his limbs and finally smothering his head and face until he lost consciousness.

"I hope my vines weren't too rough with you back at the bank? But I needed you for the next stage of my plan." Ivy explained. "You see with Batman away in another galaxy on a Justice League mission, you were the next best option." She continued.

"Option for what?" pressed Robin. Ivy smiled, turned away from Robin, raised and parted her arms, causing the trees and shrubbery to part, revealing a giant, pulsating, bloated Venus flytrap. It resembled a mutated beating heart with many vines with veins pumping fluid along them.

Following the vines upwards to the roof of the building, Robin also noticed giant, transparent, oval shaped orbs, dangling at the end of each vine, filled with liquid and a tiny egg attached to a type of umbilical cord in each one. There must have been nearly a hundred of these orbs attached to this giant plant.

Ivy continued to explain, "You see Robin, I was never interested in a bank heist, I did that simply to lure you out. I plan to raise a army of humanoid plant creatures to help me conquer Gotham City. Each orb will only take a few days to grow one of my plant subjects. I just need one final ingredient which you will provide for me to complete my plan."

"And that is?" questioned Robin.

"Sperm..." answered Ivy.

"What?!" answered Robin, shocked and thought he misheard Ivy. The vixen of vines turned to face Robin.

"That's right darling, sperm. You see my giant baby behind me is like a giant reproductive organ. When sperm is introduced they will swim up the various vine canals into each egg, where they will grow, and my baby will breed a plant army which I will command against Gotham." She explained.

A thick vine lowered down to Ivy's reach, the end had a slit which oozed a gel-like sap from it's entrance. Ivy walked towards Robin with the vine in her hand. She stood beside him and whispered enticingly in his ear. "my dear little dickey bird..." She stroked the vine's folds seductively with her index finger before inserting it into it's moist, tight sheath in front of Robin. "My plan was to slip this on you and let my giant baby extract what it needs from you."

Robin gulped, beginning to realise the situation he was in. Ivy moved around to the front of Robin and scanned his young, athletic body from top to bottom with her flirtatious eyes. He was in a lean and trim muscular condition.

"However..." paused Ivy as she took a few steps back, maintaining eye contact with her captive. "I'll personally take care of you myself!" She finished as the vine retreated from her grasp, and she slowly slipped out of her fur coat, exposing Robin to a captivating body a supermodel would kill for.

He gasped in shock as Ivy stood before him, wearing only long black satin opera gloves that went past her elbows, and top quality lace top stockings. Robin could not help but stare at Ivy's curvaceous, hour-glass figure, her full, voluptuous naked breasts, and her bare, blush coloured vagina. Ivy saw this and enjoyed the attention she was getting from him.

"What's the matter Robin, cat got your tongue?" Ivy teased in a sultry manner. Snapping from his trance, Robin responded, "You must be delusional if you think I'll give you anything Ivy!"

Cupping one of her breasts with her right hand, while with the other hand went between her legs. Ivy, striking a pose, sinfully chuckled at Robin. "Oh baby, did you think you have a choice?"

Ivy's hand moved away from between her legs and reached to the stocking of her left leg, to which she pulled out a shiny, black cased lipstick.

"I made this lipstick especially for you Robin." explained Ivy as she pulled the top off to reveal a dark, red coloured lipstick. She continued, "I chose a nice shade of jungle red just for you... Its made with a special mind control agent, and a very powerful aphrodisiac that makes Viagra mild in comparison."

Beginning on her bottom lip, Ivy glided the lipstick across gently, working her way around slowly to her upper lip and back across, turning them from a peach colour, to the dark, shiny jungle red. She pressed her lips together, and pouted for the finishing touch.

Slowly Ivy began to approach Robin as he tried to force himself free. "Hold him still!" commanded Ivy. The vines that bonded Robin to the tree tightened, almost stopping his movement completely.

Robin gasped for breath as Ivy got face to face with him, her hands wandered up his abdomen, chest, and shoulders before finishing at his face. A powerful aroma of wild, exotic flowers radiated from her body like an elegant perfume. Ivy's fragrance dominated Robin's senses, making him feel slightly hazy.

"Tell me Robin." Ivy enquired, her tone, flirtatious and enticing. "You're a fine young man, around eighteen years old. You must prowl the streets of Gotham almost every night. Tell me, do you find any time for a love life or to enjoy the company of a woman?"

Unfamiliar with this sort of confrontation, Robin panicked a little and stuttered, "W, well..." She moved her face closer to Robin's, her lips were an inch away from his, but kept eye contact with him. She whispered, "Are you a virgin?" Robin slightly gasped, his facial expression betrayed him to Ivy.

Calmly appeased with the boy wonder's response, Ivy gave a immoral smile before planting her red lips onto his. The chemicals in her lipstick almost hit Robin's system immediately. A warm tingling sensation slowly travelled from his lips, around his head and down his body to his toes.

He began to struggle less, and lose control of his increasingly heated body. The kiss felt like it lasted forever in his mind. As Robin's mouth relaxed due to his lack of control, Ivy stuck her tongue into it, exploring around the inside of Robin's mouth and tongue as she deepened her kiss. Ivy's lips parted from Robin's after half a minute and gave him a wicked, erotic smile.

Taking a few steps back, Ivy commanded her vines to release Robin from the tree. He stood there, unable to move his body. "My body... it... it feels hot!" stuttered a flustered Robin.

"Don't be afraid Robin, in a mere minute, you'll feel very, very good!" comforted Ivy in a sultry manner. "Now step towards me!" she smoothly instructed.

Shocked as his body moved by itself, Robin slowly approached Ivy, trying his best to resist each step to no avail. She welcomed him by wrapping her arms over his shoulders, drawing him closer to her. Ivy smoothly whispered, "look into my eyes baby!" to which Robin unwillingly did. "kiss me my little dickey bird!" She enticingly whispered. Their two lips engaged in a more passionate kiss.

Ivy cupped Robin's loin in her right hand and began to feel his warm length begin to erect through his underpants. She pulled her lips away and tantalizingly chuckled. "Oh! Feeling a little stiff Robin?"

The boy wonder gave a slight, pleasured gasp as Ivy stroked his manhood gently. "You see Robin, plants aren't the only things I can make grow!" titillated Ivy, as she began to work her way down on him, kissing his neck, chest, sucking his nipple, and kissing his belly until she was face to face with a increasingly growing bulge in his underpants.

With both hands Ivy pulled down Robin's underwear, almost to be hit in the face by his erected member as it sprung free.

"Goodness!" Ivy gasped in awe as Robin's erection twitched in front of her. "What a package you have boy wonder. It must be what... seven or even eight inches in length! Oh what a pleasant surprise." complimented Ivy. As she examined Robin's stalk she continued, "The tip is a beautiful pink, like a fresh rose."

"Ivy please, don't do this!" Pleaded Robin.

"Don't be afraid darling, I'll be very gentle with you." Teased Ivy in a soft, erotic tone.

She held his pulsating rod in her right hand and took a long, slow lick from the hilt, all the way to the back of the head.

Robin groaned as his body jolted slightly from the pleasure. Her tongue felt warm, soft, and smooth.

Ivy licked up, down, and around his hard shaft, concentrating on the back of the head of his penis from time to time. Robin looked down to see Ivy's emerald green eyes looking enchantingly back at his, as she intimately attacked his stalk with her tongue.

Playfully slapping his manhood against her cheek, Ivy gave a slight sinful laugh.

She cupped his balls in her left hand while stroking the shaft gently with her right hand.

Indulging in her sexual dominance over the boy wonder she enticingly pressed him, "Tell me darling, is this the first time a woman has licked this beautiful cock of yours?"

Beginning to strain, Robin defiantly answered, "Ugh!... Go to hell you witch!"

Ivy teasingly cooed, "Oh don't be like that Robin dear, I'm just getting started!"

The boy wonder gasped as with both hands, Ivy pulled back the foreskin of his hardened length, fully revealing the crown of his cock. A little drop of pre-cum secreted out.

Ivy smiled with villainous delectation before saying, "Bon appetit... Mmmmph"

With that Ivy wrapped her luscious red lips around his rock hard dick, and began to orally stimulate him.

An even bigger jolt of pleasure ran from Robin's groin, to the rest of his body as he sharply gasped from the sensation. Her mouth and lips felt divine. Soft, warm, moist. This was the first time Robin ever experienced a blowjob. Never in a million years would he expected receiving one from one of Gotham's most wanted women.

His body tightened with physical sensation. Unable to move it of his own free will, he could do nothing but clenched his fists as he tried his best to block out the pleasure Ivy was administrating him. She stroked and sucked with her hand and lips in sequence. Her head bobbing back and forth at a smooth, moderate pace.

"This is bad!" Robin strained to himself in thought, "I don't know how much longer I can last!"

The mouth and tongue of Ivy attacked Robin's erection from all over. Her fellatio became more wet and sloppy, covering his length with her saliva. Her eyes shut, she took her time, and savoured the virginal flavour of her captive's intimate flesh.

Her lips smacked away from Robin's organ, and lifted it to take both his testicles into her mouth, while her hand and thumb rubbed the tip of his penis.

Robin moaned again reluctantly, his pleasured anguish more evident. He pleaded to Ivy, "Stop this Ivy... Please!"

Relishing in Robin's tormented pleads, she enticingly responded, "Don't be a selfish boy baby, Share your seed with me."

Ivy took Robin's member back into her mouth. This time she didn't hold back. Ivy sucked more aggressive than before, the sounds of her slurping and moaning as she fellated Robin's erection grew louder and intense.

Her auburn hair waved back and fourth as her head moved up and down on Robin's hard shaft. Even Robin's hips, due to the intense pleasure from Ivy's oral skills, began to thrust back and forth on their own. Ivy kept in rhythm to his uncontrolled thrusts. He could feel the tip of his stalk hit the back of Ivy's throat from time to time.

Smacking and gripping both of Robin's firm butt cheeks with her soft satin gloved hands, Ivy gave one long, hard, suck. Moaning very loudly.

Gritting his teeth, Robin could feel the sensation increasing, he knew he couldn't last much longer.

In a last ditch effort, the boy wonder strained and begged, "Ivy stop... please... I can't... hold on... much longer!"

Releasing her lip lock on his hard sex and stroking him viciously, Ivy looked up at him and smiled villainously and lasciviously before comfortingly replying, "Don't be scared baby, this is all perfectly natural. Now be a dear and cum in my mouth darling!"

Ivy went back to his stalk, sucking quickly and aggressively again. She also twisted her hand on his shaft, tightening her grip as she stroked. It wasn't long before Robin jerked and cried with an enforced orgasm. "No... stop... plea... AAAAUUUGHH!"

And with that Robin ejaculated into Ivy's warm, wet, welcoming mouth. She continued to stroke and suck as the warm, thick liquid built and swirled over her tongue. Robin shuddered uncontrollably from the orgasm until he finished ejaculating inside Ivy's mouth.

Ivy retracted her lips from Robin's manhood, keeping her lips tight together to not spill any of his semen. A lone vine descended to Ivy, holding a small glass vile. She took the vile into her hand, and carefully released Robin's load from her mouth into it. Ivy licked her lips and swallowed any traces left in her mouth.

"Oh no... what have... what have I done!" Robin shuddered to himself, breathing a little heavy with sweat running down the side of his head.

Delighted with Robin's sample she ridiculed her defenceless captive, "How did your first blowjob feel darling? Did I blow you away?... ha ha ha haaa!" Ivy examined the contents of the vile. "Oh! There's a good amount here. You really must have been storing this up for quite awhile!" She complimented.

Rising to her feet, Ivy gently swirled the sperm in the vile, almost like a wine connoisseur. "A bitter, but a very mild salty taste. A very fine vintage, perfect for my plant army. With all your skills and abilities, taking Gotham city will be a walk in the park." She explained.

Ivy looked at Robin, an appeased, malevolent smile ran across her face. "You know Robin, now I have what I need from you, you are of no further use to me." said Ivy, her tone villainous. Robin's eyes lit up with fear, He was completely defenceless to any attack Ivy could do to him. Killing him would be as easy as plucking a weed from the ground.

"However..." continued Ivy, her tone more amorous. "The night is still young. And it would be a shame to kill a handsome young man like you right away."

He looked at Ivy, anxious and confused. "Come with me." instructed Ivy. She took Robin's hand and escorted him through the pink curtains she appeared from.

Inside was a extravagant king size Rococo Noir French Style Bed, with two massive white pillows and a green duvet quilt with multicoloured flower patterns decorating it. Ivy placed the vile on her makeup table nearby, and positioned Robin at the end of the bed. She shoved him backwards onto the bed, then looked at him with a wicked, dominate smile.

Stepping one foot onto the bed, Ivy displayed her moist, blush coloured flower between her legs. She spread her inner lips apart with two fingers, the juices leaked from her entrance.

In a libidinous tone she said, "Take a look Robin, sucking your big, hard cock got me all hot and horny. I can't think of a better trophy than to devour your precious virginity."

Desperately trying to move, Robin replied, "You bitch, haven't you've had enough already?"

"Now, now..." Ivy lectured in a sultry manner. "You can't have all the pleasure all to yourself. Now you have to take responsibility and tend to my garden."

Ivy climbed onto the bed and straddled herself above Robin's still erected cock, that stood up strong, twitching like it's own living entity as blood pulsated through the veins. Ivy grasped Robin's member and positioned her entrance above it.

"I've taken your sperm, now I'll take your virginal innocence, ha ha ha." villainously laughed Ivy as Robin could only look on helplessly.

Once again spreading apart her essence, Ivy lowered herself onto Robin's manhood, taking him inside herself, inch by inch. The girth of his cock spread Ivy's moist vaginal canal apart, surrounding Robin's penis from all angles, consuming him completely. Ivy sighed pleasurably as Robin gave a reluctant groan.

"Ooooh..." purred Ivy. "Your rock hard cock feels so good inside me Robin! How does it feel to no longer be a virgin darling?"

"You won't get away with this Ivy!" growled Robin in vain.

"Ha ha ha... oh but I pretty much have sweetie!" cackled Ivy. "Now fasten your seatbelt darling, this will be a bumpy ride!"

With that Ivy began to move her hips. Robin's member slid in and out of her wet, tight sheath, rubbing against the ridges of her inner walls. The tingling sensation that emitted from his groin was more intense than her fellatio.

Ivy leaned forward a little, pressing against Robin's naked chest with the flat of her gloved hands. She was also feeling the pleasure from the mouth of her arousal, her juices flowed over Robin's shaft and balls.

"Oh yes... that's it baby... give it to me!" aroused Ivy. Her breath got heavier, her pace quickened. Ivy rode Robin as if he was a thoroughbred horse.

Robin closed his eyes and grit his teeth as he tried in vain to fight against the waves of pleasure coursing through his body. His appendage felt like it was going to melt inside of Ivy as she grinded her hips against his.

"Look at me baby!" commanded Ivy. Robin unwillingly opened his eyes, and watched Ivy's firm round breasts bounce up and down as she rode on his length. "My poison pussy... is corrupting your... nice hard cock baby!... Tell me... is this the best thing... you ever felt... in your life?" Said Ivy, in between her heavy, pleasured breath.

"HHGGHH!... You evil bitch!..." cried out Robin, unable to contain himself. The inside of Ivy's flower felt like a soft, satin ridged cavern that narrowed and tightened, sucking Robin's dick into her. His hips again began to move uncontrollably due to the pleasure. Ivy timed her thrusts against his, deepening his penetration.

Ivy raised her head quick, flicking her long, elegant hair back behind her. grasping both of her breasts, she massaged both of them in a circular fashion as her pace and breath quickened, bouncing up and down on Robin's hard rod.

In orgasmic bliss, Ivy cried to Robin, "Oh baby... I can feel it... kissing my womb!... MMMGGHN!... Don't hold back... give it to me!... AAGH!"

12