Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
Harley Quinn tries to make up for her mistake.
2.7k words
4.32
13.5k
12

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

It was twelve in the afternoon, over twelve hours since Robin was abducted, and then raped by Poison Ivy. She was almost successful in using Robin's sperm to create an army of plant creatures to take over Gotham city. Unfortunately for Ivy, her best friend Harley Quinn, the on-again-off-again love interest of the Joker, popped out of nowhere and accidentally put a wrench in her works so to speak.

Robin was still on Ivy's bed, fast asleep due to her sleeping pheromone dust. However, his wrists and ankles were bonded with thick green vines to the bed, preventing him from escaping in the absent of Ivy or Harley.

The pink curtains that covered the entrance to the bedroom spread open, and Harley Quinn stepped through. She was not in her usual black and red costume and makeup. Instead she wore a large, baggy white t-shirt, and white pantyhose. Her blond hair was done up in her trademark pigtails.

Between her cherry coloured lips she sucked a fruit flavoured lollypop. She scanned across his helpless and defenceless naked body tied to the bed.

"Hmm... I see Batsy's little bird boy sidekick is still out. This will be my chance to make it up to red... and also have some fun for myself." Harley sinfully thought to herself.

She took off her t-shirt, revealing her topless, athletic body. She is quite the gymnast, and does her best to keep in shape. Her breast were not as big as Ivy's, however, like her body, she was more athletically toned with beautiful pink nipples.

Making her way to Ivy's makeup table, Harley picked up a bottle of perfume. The black bottle was labelled, "Eden's Seduction." She remembered Ivy creating this in her lab while she was training on her balancing beam. Ivy explained to her that it was specially designed for use against men. Bending their minds to the recipient's will, and causing a state of arousal.

Taking off the top, raising her head back, exposing the front of her neck and chest, Harley sprayed some of the perfume onto herself. Her nostrils were hit with a sensuous fragrance of black truffle, ylang mixed with blackcurrant and bergamot, exotic lotus wood, warming patchouli incense, vetiver, balsam and sandalwood. All mixed in with that hidden, special ingredient that would wrap any man around her finger.

After placing the perfume bottle back onto the makeup table, Harley approached the bed with wicked intensions. Climbing onto the bottom end of the bed, she made her way up Robin's body, taking one hand around the back of his head, and pressed her neck and chest against his face. The aroma from the perfume ravished through Robin's nasal passages, filling his lungs with each breath.

Harley moved her hand from the back of Robin's head to the side of his face. She took the lollypop out of her mouth with the other hand, and look at Robin's face. Her smile widened, her objective was clear.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Harley cried out, giving Robin a slap across the face. Robin stirred awake quickly; he started to register the pain from the slap. Trying to move, he soon realised he couldn't due to the vines keeping him restrained to the bed.

"WH... what... H-Harley, Harley Quinn!?" said Robin, as he regained consciousness.

"Rise and shine bird breath, you've had enough sleep for one night." said Harley. "You see, red had a little accident and spilled your spunk on the floor after jumping that bird bone of yours."

"So... so Ivy hasn't started to grow her plant monsters?" questioned Robin. His head was starting to feel a little light due to the perfume. His blood began to feel heated, flowing to his slowly aroused groin.

"Afraid so." confirmed Harley, who went on to explain. "I was kinda responsible for red to spill your spunk, so I've decided to make it up to her by milking that udder of yours for more of your milk!"

"What!" astounded Robin? But before he could get another word out, Harley planted her cherry lips onto Robin's for a deep kiss. Her tongue darted into his mouth and wiggled around his tongue and inner cheeks in a frenzied state. Robin could taste the leftover fruity flavour of her lollypop in her saliva.

Harley broke the kiss; a thin trail of saliva connected the two, until it dropped away. She licked her lips in satisfaction while gazing into his eyes.

"My engine is purring baby, don't you wanna rev me up?" licentiously enquired Harley into Robin's ear.

He didn't know how to respond to this. Remembering Batman's training, he tried to remain calm, but deep down he was getting more apprehensive. Harley smiled with a villainous, enthralling look of her own as she returned the lollypop to her mouth.

"Let's see what you're packing bird boy?" queried Harley as she rotated her body around so she was facing Robin's erection.

"WOWSA!" Gasped Harley, upon laying eyes on the boy wonder's swelling dick. She grabbed hold of it. It felt warm, and throbbed in her hand.

Pulling the lollypop out of her mouth, Harley looked at it, and then looked at Robin's member, then back to the lollypop before tossing it across the room saying "Ah, who needs ya!"

Turning her head to look at Robin she said, "Lay back little red Robin, red isn't the only one good with her mouth... Aaagmmmph!" With that she took his rod between her lips and sucked aggressively.

Ivy knew technique and rhythm, how to pleasure specific parts of the penis for a continuous and increasing effect. Harley was more wild, energetic and unpredictable, resembling her personality.

Harley's fellatio was more sloppy, and wetter than Ivy's. Her saliva drenched Robin's manhood. She released her vice like lip lock on his length, and vulgarly spat onto it, lubing the shaft with her own spit while stroking it viciously.

"How'd you like that baby?!" growled Harley, as she tugged eccentrically on his stalk.

Robin groaned as his body jerked from the vicious pleasure Harley was administering him.

Blushing, she herself began to get aroused as she administered her handjob on her prisoner. "This is starting to get me all hot and bothered." She announced out loud.

With that Harley began to massage her crease through her panties with her fingers. A damp patch begins to reveal itself to Robin as the juices from her vagina began to secrete out.

"Oooh, no fair! I wanna have some fun to!" she whinged. And with that she pulled off her white pantyhose and threw them across the room. Robin was face to face with the mouth of her arousal. The aroma of Harley's sweet juices overpowered his sense of smell.

Harley spread her folds apart, exposing Robin to the entrance of her beautiful, reddened entrance. The smell of which grew thicker and stronger.

"Hey bird breath!" shouted Harley. "Don't just lay there! Start servicing me with that tongue of your's already!"

He tried to lay there and not move, but an overwhelming obligation to do what Harley commanded overcame him, the work of her alluring perfume. Lifting his head up slightly, Robin opened his mouth and glided his tongue from Harley's clit, up and along her sheath.

Closing her eyes, Harley sighed as the pleasures glowed from between her legs. Her taste was strong on Robin's tongue.

Moving back a bit, Harley buried Robin's face in her wet entrance. "That's it baby... stick it in deeper!" she commanded as she enjoyed the touch and sensation of Robin's lively tongue.

"Oh boy, aaarrrgh! You're such a wonder... with your tongue... Uuurrgh! Concentrate on my clit Robin, oooooh!" Instructed Harley. Her breath getting hot, and heavy.

With that, he circled Harley's clit with his tongue, before rapidly flicking it, causing her lower body to begin to shudder. As Robin sucked on her clit, the juices of her redden core washed his face, staining it all over.

Her body, jolting with sexual bliss, Harley moaned, "Red was right! Aargh... you're wonderful!"

With that Harley reached her orgasmic peak. Robin's face became drench as a result.

Harley regained her composure shortly after, raising her inner lips from Robin's face to allow him some air. Her juices flowed down her thighs in front of Robin, as a result of his cunnilingus.

"Oh baby, that was great! Haaa ha ha ha!" laughed Harley at the stained face Robin. "You've had a taste of my fluids, now I want yours!" And with that Harley returned to Robin's erection, slurping and sucking with ruthless aggression.

Robin's head jerked back as he let out a sharp, reluctant groan. Harley squeezed and massaged his testicles in one hand while sucking and stroking his shaft with her other hand and mouth.

She kept on the offence for a good few minutes. Robin began to feel the pressure building up and could not hold back anymore. With grit teeth and a strained look on his face, Robin ejaculated inside the mouth of Harley Quinn.

His lower body jerked around on the bed as Harley continued to suck him hard. Unable to feel anymore sperm shoot into her mouth; Harley retracted her lips from Robin's manhood and raised her head.

Watching from the bed, Robin noticed Harley put a hand to her mouth and suddenly heard her gulp.

"Mmmh! Gulp... oh shit! I've accidentally swallowed it!" Harley cried out in panic.

Harley turned to see Robin trying not to laugh at her clumsiness, which caused her to angrily frown at him.

"You think that's funny you little punk?! Well I ain't done with you yet!" She growled with a revived determination.

Climbing off the bed, Harley made her way to Ivy's makeup table and opened one of the draws to pull out a sealed condom, and a small glass vile of green liquid. Returning to her position on the bed, she pulled off the top of the glass vile and gave a wicked smiled at the boy wonder.

"See this ya little schmuck?" said Harley, holding the vile in view of Robin. "Red made this special gel-like potion to increase the sensitivity of any dick I rub this stuff on. Oh, and just to be sure I get a sample of ya spunk this time, I'll be using this rubber to collect it."

Robin looked on anxiously as Harley returned her attention to the erect penis of her prisoner. "This is gunna tingle!" exclaimed Harley, as she slowly poured the solution onto his organ.

Harley was right. Robin moaned sharply as the gel touched the crown of his penis, and slowly drowned his appendage. It felt cool and made his cock tingle with more sensitivity as Harley described. Tossing the vile to one side, and holding the condom gently between her teeth, Harley began to massage the solution into Robin's stalk with both hands.

Snapping his head back, Robin groaned sharply. The strokes of her soft hands on his hard shaft felt divine. Her left hand rotated around his shaft as the palm of her right hand massaged the top of his rod.

As Harley finished tugging her captive, she took the condom from the packaging. Holding Robin's hard member still, Harley slipped the condom over it, all the way to the hilt. She turned her head to look at him. The tone of her voice was deranged and menacing, but also salacious. "Now it's my turn to give your pecker a good seeing to!"

With that Harley faced away from Robin. Assuming the reversed cowgirl position, she lowered herself and took his hard organ inside of her. The soft membrane of her crease moulded around Robin's rock hard staff, gripping tightly around it.

"It feels wonderful!" Sighed a blushed Harley. "It feels even better than Mr J's."

That was one thought Robin did not want to imagine, as he continued to try and break free from his restraints but to no avail.

"No point in trying to escape bird boy, there ain't no getting off this crazy train ha ha haaa!" disclosed Harley in a crazed, lustful manner.

Robin started to become more anxious, would Harley Quinn kill him after she was finished with him he thought? She was capable of doing anything she puts her mind to. Sensing his anxiety, Harley said to Robin "Relax little boy blunder! Red wants you alive for the time being. Who knows what she's got planned for you?" This did little to comfort Robin, but at least he was going to live a little longer.

Positioning her legs into a bunny stance, Harley announced out loud "now let's get this party started!" And with that Harley began to bounce up and down on Robin's manhood. The condom might as well not have been there as it did nothing to reduce the exquisite pleasure Harley's folds was producing On Robin's member, thanks to Poison Ivy's green gel.

Harley's thrusts were wild, heavy, and out of control. Despite the pleasure she was causing Robin, he was feeling some pain from the pounding of her groin and hips against his lap.

Robin alternate between groans of both pleasure and Pain as Harley straddled him hard and aggressive. The sound of flesh upon flesh smacking each other was more evident the harder Harley rode Robin's appendage.

"That's it baby... Fill me with that fat cock of yours! MMMMGGGHHHNNN!" Growled Harley with carnal bliss as her breath got heavier and heavier the harder she thrusted.

Grabbing her breasts, Harley squeezed them tightly as she bounced. She twisted and played with her own erect nipples.

The boy wonder strained, jolted and pulled at his restraints as his body was overwhelmed with both pleasure and pain caused by Harley.

In a vulgar and pleasured tone she cried out "MMMGGGHHHNNN! Give it up bird boy... That spunk is all mine!"

Gripping Robin's shins, Harley leaned a little forward and mustered up all her energy and endurance, and savagely ravaged Robin with all she had.

His teeth grit tighter, his eyes tightly shut and his body arched and tightened as he tried to stop himself but within that minute, Robin discharged his second load of sperm into the latex condom that covered his erection.

"AAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!" cried out Robin as Harley showed no mercy until she was convinced he was completely empty. His body was heavy of breath and perpetrated with sweat.

Adjusting her legs, Harley leaned back onto Robin, his head to the right of hers, his penis, still stiff inside of her. She wiped the sweat of her head as she caught her own breath.

Grabbing Robin's chin with her right hand Harley licked the left side of his cheek and planted a kiss as well.

"See bird boy, that wasn't so bad wasn't it?" reassured Harley. Robin turned his head away in disgust.

"Well, well, what have we here?" observed a third voice.

Harley shot up and looked to the entrance of the bedroom. Leaning with her arms crossed, wearing her usual elbow length green gloves, near knee high green boots, green one piece and light green leggings stood Poison Ivy. She had a wicked smile on her face like she caught two love birds red handed in the act of passion.

"R-r-red!" stuttered a panicked Harley "I was only trying to get some more spunk outta the bat's sidekick here!"

"Don't worry Harley" chuckled Ivy. "I know exactly what your intentions were and I'm fine with sharing my toy with you." Harley gave a sigh of relive as Ivy approached the bed and looked at Robin's condom covered rod, still partly inside Harley's entrance. Some semen was beginning to leak out.

"Lets see what you've drawn out of our tasty young captive shall we?" Queried Ivy to Harley.

Harley released Robin's organ from her vaginal grip, allowing Ivy to carefully slip off the condom. Ivy examined the contents and smiled. "Oh good girl Harley, there's just enough to start breeding my first batch of soldiers!" Complimented Ivy.

"Gee thanks red, I told ya I would make it up to you!" beamed Harley.

"Indeed you did Harl, now to set in motion my plan to grow my plant army, thanks to you my little red Robin." thanked Ivy in a sultry, malevolent tone. Robin could only look at the two Gotham girls and began to imaging the inevitable carnage and mayhem that they would create across Gotham city.