Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 03

Story Info
Her plan in motion, Ivy celebrates using Robin.
3.7k words
4.6
11.8k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everyone. First off I would like to apologise to all the readers of my works for the long delay of part three. Unfortunately, my health was bad throughout Christmas, and six weeks afterwards into the New Year. This did not allow me to continue the story I wanted to write, and share with you all. Thankfully, with my medication changed, I'm on the right path to recovery. Again, I apologise for the delay, and thank you for being patient. Without further ado, here's chapter three.

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

Heavy rain poured on the roof of the abandoned Gotham's botanical gardens in the early evening. Sitting at Poison Ivy's makeup table was the sexy, curvaceous, vixen of vines herself. Brushing her long, soft, auburn hair in front of a tall, extravagant mirror. Her only item of clothing she wore was a strapless, one-piece, black swimsuit.

Ivy flicked her hair back behind her, giving herself a sultry smile. She radiated sexual confidence and sex appeal.

Reaching across the makeup table, Ivy picked up a black cased lipstick. The same one she used on Robin the night she captured him. Pulling off the top and twisting the base, she began to apply the lipstick onto her lips. She coated a generous amount to her top and bottom lip, till they were ruby red. Pressing her lips together, Ivy puckered them in front of the mirror, happy with the finished results.

Walking out of her bedroom, Ivy entered the dimly lit main hall of the building.

"Bring my Robin down from his nest my baby." commanded Ivy.

In that moment a giant Venus flytrap, on the roof of the room opened and Robin was lowered out of it, wrapped up in many vines. His arms and wrists tied above his head. His legs and waist were also smothered with vines, as if an anaconda was crushing its prey. A single big vine gagged him across his mouth. Robin only had his mask and underwear on.

The vines lowered him to the ground, standing him upright. The thick vine that gagged him removed itself from Robin's mouth. He gasped a big lung full of air.

Ivy put both of her hands behind her head, both elbows raised. Sticking her chest out, and slightly bending and twisted her right leg to finish the pose.

"Like what you see darling? I've picked this out just for you." allured Ivy.

Looking at the swimsuit Robin gave a snarl reply. "Black, just like your heart you witch!"

"Oh ha ha ha haaa!" Cackled Ivy. "Oh dear Robin, why such anger? After all, thanks to the generous donation of your seed, this garden now bears your children!"

Robin's eyes lit up with horrific amazement. "That's right" elucidated Ivy. "You are going to become a father!" And with that Ivy pulled a lever on the nearby wall and the whole room lit up. Big stage lights circling the room, shined up and exposed the giant plant creature that would produce Ivy's plant army. In each giant, oval shaped sphere dangling from the roof housed an embryo, the produce of Robin's sperm.

"I'm happy in a way" commented Ivy "Because of my immunity to all poisons and toxins, my body will not allow me to have any children of my own. But thanks to you darling, the fruits of your loin, along with my giant baby will give me many children in a few days that would do anything for mommy."

Gliding across the room, Ivy approached Robin. She wrapped her left arm around his head, her right leg around his waist and stroked Robin's face with her finger.

In an alluring tone Ivy explained "Harley has gone out to visit her pet hyenas at Gotham's zoo at the other side of the city, so we're all alone for perhaps a couple of hours."

Ivy pulled her face closer to Robin's. He could feel her breath upon his lips. Her hand glided across his young, masculine chest, before she lowered it to feel his solid abdominal region. "Tonight is a special night, and we should celebrate." She continued.

Robin tried to struggle free but the vines gripped him tightly in place. Ivy chuckled and whispered "There's no point in struggling my dear. It won't do you any good. Your fate is sealed... with a kiss!"

With that Ivy pulled Robin's head to hers and planted a passionate kiss upon his lips. Ivy gripped his head and hair while with the other hand pinched and twisted one of his nipples. Robin opened his mouth in pain, allowing Ivy to insert her tongue into his mouth.

Robin wanted to bite at Ivy but unfortunately began to loose control of his body again. Taking her time with her kiss, Ivy rubbed her body against his, clinging on with both arms.

Parting her lips from Robin's, Ivy stared bewitchingly into his eyes, licking her lips with a satisfied smirk. She clicked her fingers, to which the vines released Robin. Unable to move, he stood at the mercy of Poison Ivy.

Turning away from Robin, Ivy leaned against him and grind her bottom against his now gradually aroused stalk. Her arms reached around to the back of Robin's head and she softly and seductively spoke. "Since I've showed you the pleasures of a woman's body, it's your turn to satisfy me tonight!"

Ivy grabbed the top front of her one piece swimsuit and pulled it down, exposing her big, round, voluptuous breasts. Taking both of Robin's hands she placed them upon her bare tits and got his hands to squeeze and massage them. She smiled and gave a pleasured sigh.

"Must you toy with me like this Ivy?" Snarled Robin "Are you not satisfied with what you've done to me?"

"Oh Robin. Why must you work yourself up like this? You must save your energy for tonight as we consummate our partnership in Gotham's demise." Ivy cooed. She then leaned her head closer to Robin's and whispered "besides, deep down inside yourself, you're enjoying this as must as I am."

Secretly, Robin would enjoy this, if it wasn't for the fact it was with one of Gotham's most villainous criminals, and her intentions were to kill many innocent people to control the city. This mentally put Robin off. It was a shame his body was not.

"Mmmmgh..." stirred Ivy. "You love feeling my tits don't you my little dickey bird?"

With that Ivy stepped forward and turned to face Robin. Her hands circled her breasts before cupping them.

"Tonight I'm your mistress" instructed Ivy in a bewitching tone. "And you will worship my magnificent body... Now come closer and suck on these delicious tits of mine."

Upon her command, Robin stepped forward, clasping both of Ivy's naked breasts and began to suck the nipple of one of them.

"Oooorrgh!" Ivy quietly gasped. As Robin sucked on one of her tits, his hand caressed and massaged the other. She embraced him into her arms, enjoying the feel of his lips and tongue upon her aroused nipples. Robin alternate between Ivy's breasts, his tongue circled each nipple before taking it into his mouth.

"That's it baby... Oh! Suck on them harder... arch! Play with my nipples some more." guided pleasured Ivy

Upon her instructions, Robin did just that. Sucking harder while twisting and pinching her nipples. Reaching down Ivy felt his now erect rod budging in his underpants.

Taking a step back, she looked into Robin's eyes. Taking his hand onto hers, she walked backwards, maintaining eye contact with the boy wonder with amorous intentions behind them. As they approached her bedroom her vines parted the pink curtains on her behalf as she entered with Robin on tow.

Pulling Robin closer to the end of the bed, Ivy planted another deep kiss on him, turning him while maintaining her lip lock so he stood facing away from the bed. Robin's body was more willing to her kiss due to the hypnotic substance in her lipstick, embracing like passionate lovers. He was aware of his actions and wanted to stop, but his body was beyond his control.

Once again Ivy pulled away from him and stepped back to admire his physic.

Finally with a sultry voice Ivy softly commanded. "Take off your pants darling... I've want to get reacquainted with that beautiful cock of yours!" Slowly licking her lips captivatingly.

Despite trying to repel her hypnotic suggestions, he pulled down his underpants to expose his erect manhood to her.

Smiling wickedly upon see it, Ivy stepped towards Robin, before lowering herself to her knees so she was face to face with his hard member.

She took it with both hands, feeling it twitch as blood pumped into the harden shaft. Ivy gently massaged his penis; Robin gave out a quite, reluctant groan.

"It's so beautiful" remarked Ivy, kissing the side of it. "You smell so masculine... you certainly was bless with a fine piece."

Gently pull back his foreskin, Ivy licked around the shaft of his penis.

Robin groaned. It was deje vu for him. Ivy twirled her tongue around his length, taking care to lick around the coronal ridge where is sensitive. She then took the glans between her red lips, sucking while her tongue rapidly flicked the top of the head.

The boy wonder's breath heaved a little as the pleasure spread through his body. "Come on baby" enticed Ivy. "Watch me suck your cock, I know you like to really, ha ha ha..."

Unable to resist, he open his eyes and looked down into the hypnotic, emerald green eyes of the woman formally known as Pamela Lillian Isley, as she took him between her lips and warm heartedly fellated him with her wet mouth.

Her hands glided from his muscular thighs, around and up along his firm abdomen. Her red nails dug in as she intensified the blowjob. Opening her hands she caressed and massaged his staff as her lips and tongue focused around his crown, and at times tried to insert her tongue into his urethral opening.

Ivy softly groaned as she relinquished Robin's manhood from her mouth.

"Your cock is so beautiful and strong!" She complimented. "I could suck on this thing for hours... Would you like me to darling?" Ivy lasciviously enquired. She was now stroking Robin's member with both hands, to which was lubricated with her saliva. Sliding them both from the hilt to the head with a twisting motion.

Robin blushed and became flustered as he looked back at Ivy upon her enquiry. Suddenly, her facial expression, and tone became malevolent, and menacing. "Well it doesn't matter what you want Robin dear. You and this hard cock of yours are mine to do with as I please!" Ivy said sternly as her strokes became harder as she clenched tighter to Robin penis.

The boy wonder sputtered in pain. His dick now in a vice like grip by the vixen of vines. Physically displaying her dominance over her powerless captive.

Regaining her composure, Ivy reverted back to her sultry self. Lightening her grip on his stalk.

"Now baby, let me taste your seed again!" Upon saying that, she swallowed Robin's penis completely, deep-throating him all the way to the hilt. He jolted as he felt the inside of Ivy's throat with his sensitive crown.

Gasping, she released Robin's cock from her throat and began to aggressively stroke him with both hands while sucking hard on his head. Humming hard, her lips vibrated on his crown, enhancing his pleasure.

Groaning uncontrollably, Robin felt the pressure was increasing, he was about to ejaculate again.

"I-I-I-Ivy... Please stop... I'm gunna..." pleaded Robin, but before he could finish his sentence, Ivy stopped. She slowly pulled his manhood from her lips and gazed up at him. Confused, he looked back at her and asked in heavy breath "W-why... did you stop?"

Chuckling, Ivy replied, "I want to make you cum in a different way!" Holding out her right hand, a thick vine lowered down to her. A slit was present at its end. Holding it above her chest, a thick, transparent gel poured out, covering and lubricating her breasts.

The vine retreated back where it came as Ivy rubbed the gel all over her chest. Regaining eye contact with the boy wonder, Ivy whispered erotically and filthily "I'm gunna take your hard cock between my tits, and milk you till your nut explodes... now give it to me lover boy!"

Ivy opened up her breasts and then entrapped Robin's shaft between them. The gel felt warm and tingled on his pulsating rod.

"Move your hips now darling... give it to me between my tits!" Ivy enticingly commanded. He began to move his hips forward and backward. She watched Robin's face with an evil smile as he unwillingly expressed the carnal pleasures of her slippery tit fuck.

"Oooorrrgh! " Robin sighed loudly. Her lubricated breasts felt like a second moist vagina. His hard appendage slipped smoothly between Ivy's voluptuous tits. She clenched them together, tightening her grip on Robin's cock.

His face could not hide it; he was about to climax any second. Ivy opened her mouth and allowed his penis to scrape her tongue as he fully penetrated between her breasts.

Grinning with a villainous, desirous smile as Robin strained, and groaned louder with physical ecstasy, Ivy encouraged her fastened hero. "That's it my darling, shoot your seed into my mouth!"

Struggling to hold back any longer, Robin let out an orgasmic howl, discharging a stream of sperm into the welcoming mouth of Poison Ivy. A second shot went diagonally across her face, so she let go of his member between her tits and viciously sucked and stroked him with both hands to drain the rest from his balls.

Pulling her lips away from Robin's penis, Ivy looked up at him, playing with his semen with her mouth, showing off her handiwork. The boy wonder looked at her, unable to turn away as her tongue stirred the sperm in her mouth. Finally she swallowed his seed.

"Mmm... that was delicious darling!" complimented Ivy, as she wiped off the string of sperm Robin shot onto her face and licked if off her fingers.

"But you're not done yet dear!" followed Ivy with a sensuous tone as she stood up and pulled down the black one-piece swimsuit, revealing her moist, reddened core. She lay on her back onto the bed and opened her legs for Robin.

"Harley told me how good you were with that tongue of yours... Now come over here and taste the nectar of my flower." she desirously instructed.

Climbing onto the bed, Robin stared at Ivy's essence. It was like a fully bloomed rose, drenched in an April shower.

Parting Ivy's inner lips with his thumbs, he lowered his head and inserted his tongue into her wet entrance. He took his time and to great detail licked all around the inner wet, ridged layers of her vaginal membrane.

"Ooooorrrrhhhh!" Ivy sighed, enjoying the mouth and tongue of Batman's sidekick. For someone who was inexperience with sex he was good at cunnilingus. His mouth and cheeks were stained and moist with Ivy's juices, her womanly taste was strong.

Ivy grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him slightly into her aroused heart of her femininity. "That's it darling!" quietly delighted Ivy. "Stick your tongue deeper inside me... Oooohhh! Don't forget to service my clit to!"

Upon hearing her instructions, Robin licked around her inner lips, manoeuvring around to her aroused clitoris, to which he sucked on. Ivy gasped, the sensations rushed through her body.

Leaning her head back, Ivy shut her eyes, and blissfully moaned. Her body was taken by the carnal pleasures of Robin's oral skills. She massaged her breasts and dived deeper into the physical ecstasy she received.

"Oh you're so good baby... I'm almost there... aaarrrgh! Encouraged Ivy.

With her body beginning to jolt uncontrollably, Ivy moaned with pleasure as she was entering her orgasm. With closed eyes and grit teeth, she cried out, and fully entered her orgasm, her pussy gushed onto Robin's face.

Pulling his head up by his hair, Ivy regained her composure and looked into his eyes. "You exquisite little man!" amazed Ivy before she sternly said; "Now you're going to fuck me until you can't move anymore!"

With that she sat up and turned over onto her hands and knees, and stuck her butt into the air. Robin moved in closer, holding his hard dick and inserting it into Ivy's wet, lubricated crease, all the way to the hilt.

"Oooorrrrgghh!" responded Ivy, as she welcomed his rock hard stalk into herself. After gasping from the heavenly clasp around his cock, Robin grabbed her narrow waist with both hands, and began to thrust back and forth, penetrating her in the doggy position.

Robin, unable to stop himself groaned with heavy, blissful breath as his member explored the hot, moist dark caverns of the mouth of her arousal.

"You bitch Ivy! You won't... Get away with this!" Panted Robin, as he continues thrusting like a piston, powerless to stop on his own free will.

Ivy did not answer; she was enjoying the ravishment of his hard, hot rod servicing her pussy. Her head tilt up with her eyes shut, her breath, hot and heavy. Her whole body jolted forward and back with each of Robin's thrusts.

With both hands she gripped her bed quilt tightly as her crevice tightened around his shaft. Ivy's soft, voluptuous breasts waved to and thro as she bit her bottom lip in delectation.

The juices of Ivy's stimulated vagina drowned Robin's stalk, as he thrust faster and deeper into her. His balls slapped against her essence. The sound of flesh upon flesh becoming more detectable as he fucked her more aggressively.

"Oooooohhhh, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah! Don't stop... Don't you dare stop!" growled Ivy in carnal indulgence.

Wet with perspiration, Robin continued to try and break free from Ivy's hold, but the drug from her lipstick was too strong. His eyes shut tightly, his teeth grit, and his face strained as he tried to stop while consumed in his own carnal ecstasy of Ivy's tight, wet canal.

Without warning, she leaned and laid on her right side. Robin followed Ivy down without exiting her and spooned her from behind.

"Hold my leg up baby!" she commanded. To which he put his left hand under her left thigh, and spread open Ivy for a deeper penetration. She also pushed her bottom against his groin, and arched back a little.

The boy wonder continued to thrust after stopping briefly. With her teeth grit Ivy growled vulgarly "Fuck! That's it baby! Pound my pussy with that hard cock of yours! Mmmmmgh!"

As Robin trusted faster, he was getting short of breath. He wanted to plea to her to let him stop, but was desperately getting as much air into him as he could.

Reaching back, Ivy grabbed the back of Robin's head. His hair now drenched in sweat. She looked right into his eyes. His hot breath panted rapidly onto her face. Her moans of pleasure were more frequent and louder as the girth of her vagina was spread apart by Robin's manhood.

"Oh yes, baby! Your mistress is very happy! You're turning into quite the young man! Keep going! Fill me with your hot stuff, and make me cum!" delighted Ivy with joyful pants, and planted a kiss on Robin, restricting him of some of the air he was desperately trying to breathe in.

"Now get on top, and make me achieve total satisfaction!" commanded Ivy, after she released her lips from Robin's.

With that the boy wonder withdrew from Ivy, and allowed her to lay on her back before re-entering her on top. He sucked up as much oxygen as he could from stopping for those few seconds; it did little to relieve him of the fatigue.

Sweat dripped from Robin's body onto Ivy's but she was in such a trance of carnal bliss she didn't notice. Her moist folds were hot enough to melt Robin's member as he ploughed her hard and aggressive.

Ivy's legs clasped around his waist, like a Venus flytrap capturing her prey. Both were reaching orgasm. Wrapping her arms around Robin, Ivy scratched and clawed at his back.

"Uummoorraaggh! You bitchaaaaaagghh!" Robin cried at Ivy, in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Robin was closed to climaxing; Ivy was not far behind herself. Her vagina tightened even more around the boy wonder's dick.

12