Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 04

Story Info
Violet & Lily join the fun as Ivy punishes Robin.
5.9k words
4.41
9.9k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the Batman animated series universe. This is a fun little fan fiction that is not to be taken seriously. Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

In the main room of the abandoned Gotham's botanical gardens, Poison Ivy's large, heart-shaped, bloating Venus flytrap continuously pulsated and pumped essential nutrients into each plant life form inside each fruit-like sphere.

The plant creatures have been growing for over two days, and were around 5 foot tall. Each one curled up into a ball, fed through their umbilical cord from the Venus flytrap. Dormant, but were alive like a baby inside a womb.

In the middle of the large room a glass coffee table stood with an empty champagne bottle, and a large bowl of ripe, juicy strawberries. Two large black leather sofas sit opposite the table facing each other. Laughter could be heard from the sofas.

On one sat Poison Ivy, wearing a black, satin kimono. Next to her sat Harley Quinn.

Harley's hair was again done in her signature pigtails; she also wore a red satin Cami style outfit with jagged black outlines.

On the opposite sofa sat two of Ivy's former associates, Violet and Lily. Lily wore a white tank top, blue denim jeans, and a black leather jacket. Violet, like the flower she was named after, was adorned with a tight, purple T-shirt, which matched her nails and lips.

She also wore a black leather skirt and knee high boots.

"And that's when I took my mallet and smacked the officer right between the eyes!" Laughed Harley in hysterics. Ivy smiled at her friend while Violet and Lily uncomfortably, but politely laughed at Harley's story.

Changing the subject quickly, Violet commented, "Ivy, these strawberries are amazing! Did you grow them yourself?"

"Indeed I did." Ivy replied.

"I used a special plant accelerant to speed up their growing process. I used a similar version on my babies behind me. It would normally take months for them to fully bloom. But with the accelerant, the process is shortened to a few days. However, you need not worry, the accelerant I used on these strawberries are perfectly safe for consumption." She explained.

Fascinated, but relieved to hear this, Violet and Lily finished their glasses of champagne.

"Oh! I'm all out. I'll get us another bottle." Offered Lily.

"No need my dear; I'll have my personal servant bring one out." Replied Ivy. Clapping her hands, she called out, "Oh waiter! Another bottle please darling."

Upon her request, Robin emerged from Ivy's bedroom, carrying a champagne bucket, with the bottle nestled in the ice. Along with his mask and tights, his captors made him wear a black bow tie, and white cuffs.

Violet and Lily looked on in amazement as he placed the champagne onto the table, and then stood obediently next to Ivy.

"What's going on here Ivy?" Asked Violet.

Ivy explained, "Let's just say I gained myself a new pet to play with. One who obediently obeys his mistress's commands."

"Yep, she planted a smacker on him with her special lipstick two days ago!" Harley added. "Now he has to do whatever we say."

Violet and Lily inspected the boy wonder. By the muscular tone of his young, athletic body, they could tell he must have done some sort of gymnastic activities regularly. A nice six-pack decorated his abdomen. The strength of his arms looked obvious with the

Muscular outlines of his Triceps, biceps, and for-arms. Both ladies thought he was quite a handsome young man.

Upon looking at his back, they saw his well developed latissimus dorsi, decorated with many scratch marks.

"So what have you been doing with him?" Curiously enquired Violet.

"Well let's just say I let him experience his first taste of the intimate, erotic fruit of a woman's body." Ivy bragged.

"No way!" gasped Lily.

"You swiped his V-card!?" followed Violet.

"Indeed I did ladies." confirmed Ivy with a villainous, but smug grin across her face.

"Me and red both had a go on his bird boner!" popped Harley.

"Where did you think we got the sperm to inseminate my big baby behind me?" Ivy added.

Lily and Violet were not only impressed, they were also jealous.

Robin stayed silent. His anger and frustration was increasing from being humiliated, and used against his will.

Without warning, a loud gargled screech erupted from the back of the room. The pod of One of Ivy's plant creature prematurely burst, and the creature dropped to the floor. It continued to screech in pain until it completely dissolved into a thick, green glop. Within seconds after that, two more of the creatures suffered the same fate.

"Oh no!" gasped Ivy. Springing from her seat and dashing towards her babies.

The other three stood up and looked on, concerned but unsure of what was happening.

"Oh no, no, no! It just as I feared!" Ivy cried.

"What's the matter red?" Asked Harley.

Ivy responded, "I expected this to happen. It took years to develop this plant with the ability to produce these creatures. I knew it wasn't going to be perfect, and there would be a few creatures that would not make it to their final, complete form."

"What does that mean? Are they all going to die?" Asked Lily.

"Not all of them." Replied Ivy. "I estimate that at the worst, seventy-five percent of my babies will make it. I knew deep down this would happen, it just still makes it hard to see it happen before my eyes."

"Shame." Snarled Robin. "With any luck the rest of those monsters die as well. And dissolve into a mushy puddle of plant manure!"

To Ivy, this was the equivalent of someone telling a mother they hope their children die of a horrible disease.

Raged consumed Ivy. She stormed towards Robin, slapping him across the face with all her might, knocking him to the ground. Grabbing the neck of the empty champagne bottle, Ivy broke the end off on the coffee table, creating a sharp, jagged weapon.

Grabbing Robin's throat with one hand, Ivy held the sharp end at his neither regions. The broken bottle's points poked Robin's testicals.

"You son of a bitch!" She snapped in anger. "How dare you speak that way towards my babies! I should castrate you of your fucking manhood you little shit!"

The boy wonder instantly regretted letting his temper get the better of him. Batman taught him better to keep his cool in certain situations. One good thrust or swipe from Ivy would cut away what defines him as a man.

"Red, calm down!" cried Harley. "The little punk isn't worth it! Remember, you said we needed him as a hostage when Batman returned."

For once Harley was the one with a cool head in this type of situation, as it was normally Ivy that was composed.

Lily and Violet looked on in silence. They bared witness to Ivy going into a fit of rage once before when they worked together at the eternal youth spa. It frightened them then, and still does now. They stood by and waited for the bloodshed to erupt.

Her temper slowly simmering, Ivy relinquished her grip around Robin's neck, and pulled the bottle away from his groin. Standing to her feet, Ivy looked down at him, with cold, menacing eyes. Then, an evil smile slowly formed on her face.

"I've got a better idea to punish this pitiful little sperm donor." Snarled Ivy.

To the side of the room was a chemistry table, with various beakers, test tubes, and other types of containers that stored various chemicals in them. Ivy opened a draw, and pulled out a small bottle. She took it back to her captive.

"On your feet boy!" she commanded, to which Robin reluctantly did. Ivy displayed the bottle in front of him. "This mixture, much like my lipstick, will make you rise to the occasion. Also it will make you ten times more sensitive down there." She explained, cupping Robin's crotch and giving it a good squeeze. Forcing Robin to gasp out.

Twisting the top off the bottle, Ivy poured the purple liquid into her mouth. After which, she clasped Robin's head, and forced a deep kiss onto him, transferring the mixed berry flavoured liquid into his mouth. The boy wonder was helpless to pull away from her embrace. Ivy held the kiss in place, forcing him to swallow the tangy solution if he wanted to breathe again.

Feeling that he had taken in all the liquid, Ivy released her kiss, to which Robin spluttered and coughed.

Placing the bottle onto the table, Ivy picked up a small, 235ml, empty champagne glass.

"See this Robin." She allured. "For being a very naughty pet, you are going to service, and satisfy all of us, until we drain you completely, filling as much of this glass as possible. That way I can grow another batch of loyal soldiers."

Looking worriedly at the glass, Robin gulped.

"You'll be begging me to put you out of your misery when we're done with you." Ivy said heinously, but also provocatively.

Robin's blood became hot, his body temperature increased as the potion worked its magic. Making him more aroused with each passing second.

Turning to her guests, Ivy enticed, "Well, I've seen the way you two been looking at him. Want to have some fun with us?" Violet and Lily looked at each other in shock to Ivy's proposal.

"Come on you two, it'll be alotta fun!" encouraged Harley, knocking back the champagne straight from the bottle.

Giving a naughty smile to each other, Violet and Lily decided to oblige to Harley and Ivy's invitation. They approached the boy wonder, standing at both sides of him. Their hand began to wonder all over his toned body.

"Your body feels really good." complimented Lily.

"We're going to have a lot of fun with you sexy." Added Violet. As she planted a deep, French kiss upon Robin.

Lily joined in by kissing and licking his neck, as both of the ladies hands explored Robin thoroughly.

Smiling malevolently, Ivy reminded them, "Remember you two, we need his semen, so don't go swallowing or wasting a single drop from him. I want him milked till he's bone dry."

Approaching Ivy, Harley embraced her gal pal, helping her out of her satin kimono while kissing her. Ivy returned the favour, helping Harley out of her attire too.

As Violet and Lily took turns kissing the boy wonder, Violet's hand reached into his tights. She could feel his member pulsated as his heated, aroused blood made it increase in size.

"Ooooh, someone has a big one for us." Violet said wickedly.

"Mmmm, let see what we're working with." Lily added amorously.

The lips of Violet and Lily slowly worked their way down Robin's body, stopping only briefly to sample his now erect nipples with their tongues. Travelling along his firm abdomen they arrived at their destination. His penis now trying to burst through his tights.

The two girls then released Robin's solid rod from its confinement. Both gasped with delight as it sprung to attention in their presents.

"What a nice, big boy!" complimented Lily, as Violet claimed his shaft in her hand. Robin's body jolted as he sharply inhaled. The sensation in his dick had indeed increased.

Looking up, Violet enquired, "Which of us two do you want to suck you off first handsome?"

Straining from the chemically enhanced pleasure he was receiving, Robin did not answer.

Lily then added, "Can't decide honey? It's ok. Be greedy, and have us both!" With that she claims the crown of Robin's cock between her shiny red lips.

A massive jolt of ecstasy thundered through his body, causing him to gasp sharply.

The tongue of Violet joined with Lily, entwined around Robin's length. Both women's lips serviced his thick, hard staff slowly, efficiently. Making sure to thoroughly cover every inch of his stalk.

Lily lifted the boy wonder's shaft, revealing two nice, round balls. Filled with plenty of semen to be erotically distillate. The two ladies each took a testical into their mouths, massaging them orally as they simultaneously stroked his hardened cock.

Meanwhile, Harley and Ivy were completely naked on the sofa. The two queens of crime continued their sensual kissing as their hands caressed and explored each other. The sight of Robin being forced to receive a double blowjob from Violet and Lily got them both feeling hot.

The tongues of Violet and Lily returned to Robin's length, slithering around like two serpents, dancing erotically around a stripper's pole. His appendage was now wet with the saliva of Ivy's former associates.

His teeth grit, Robin strained even more from the sensation of their double fellatio. Looking up, Lily cooed, "Oh what's the matter baby? You haven't said a word since we started sucking you off." Are you embarrassed to be naked in front of two hot ladies young man? Well since you showed us your beautiful cock, we'll give you something to look at."

With that the two women temporarily stopped their oral assault. Lily took her leather jacket off, along with her white tank top and matching bra to reveal her beautiful breasts. Violet grabbed the top of her purple T-shirt and pulled it down, exposing her own tits also to the boy wonder.

"There you go baby, now we're both even." Lily chuckled wickedly. The two ladies then returned to his glossy, besprinkled stalk.

"Gee red, they sure are going for it!" Harley pointed out. "They really must be having fun with him."

Chuckling villainously, Ivy replied, "Hmmm, he won't last much longer Harl."

Violet and Lily took turns aggressively blowing Robin. Their hands caressed around his shaft and balls, drawing his seed out by fondling him also. His pleasured pants and his jolting body became more frequent.

Approaching them, Ivy handed Lily the empty champagne glass, before walking around to the boy wonder. She kissed his cheek before captivatingly whispering, "That's it darling, don't hole back, and give it to me. Give it to them."

Unable to withstand any longer, he cried out as his cum shot into the welcoming mouths of both Violet and Lily. Both their hands and lips pumped him for as much of his intimate juices as they can.

After that, the two ladies transferred the sperm they collected from their mouths into the empty glass, covering the bottom of it.

"Mmmm, he was quite tasty." complimented Violet, licking her lips in satisfaction.

"Indeed he is." replied Ivy with a smug tone. "Now it's my turn with you my little dickey bird."

Upon saying that, Ivy kneeled in front of Robin, and her full, red, soft lips wrapped around his solid length. She hummed blissfully as she performs her own blowjob on him.

Robin let out a heavy groan, Ivy's tongue stroked the under part of the head where it was quite sensitive. Ivy's hand groped his balls, while the other twisted, and stroked his shaft. Her emerald eyes burned with a deep passion as she gazed up at her prisoner.

Enjoying the show, Violet and Lily watched Ivy expertly fellated Robin, as Harley stepped into the picture.

"Forgot about me bird boy?" chuckled Harley as she kissed her flustered captive's lips. "Let me help out too."

With that Harley got behind Robin, Her perky breasts pressed against his back as she slide down to her knees. Clutching both the boy wonder's butt cheeks, she parted them, revealing his butt hole.

"Time to rev you up!" Harley proclaimed, and then proceeded to insert her tongue into his anus.

"Gaaaooohh!" gasped Robin, as both Harley and Ivy worked their magic mouths, assaulting him from both front and behind.

As Harley went deeper with her tongue, her friend Ivy deep throated his pole. Robin could feel the back of Ivy's throat. Gasping for air, Ivy released his cock, now drenched in her own saliva.

Harley's hands gripped the butt cheeks of Robin tighter as she pierced her tongue deeper into him. Her hard humming vibrated his back passage, adding to the pleasure.

Lubing his rod nicely, Ivy raised to her feet as she continued to stroke him. Her eyes saw the anguish upon Robin's face.

"Come on darling, I know you're holding out on me, there's plenty more left inside of you." bewitched Ivy, planting another deep kiss on him.

Retracting her tongue, Harley took in a deep, joyful breath as she too got to her feet.

Ivy's salivation made his staff nice and slick. Grasping his rock, hard cock in her dominate hand, she viciously stroked him. The electric-like ecstasy made his body twitch uncontrollably.

"How does it feel to be wanked off like this!?" growled Harley, as she put all of her effort into pumping Robin. She then sucked the middle finger of her other hand, generously lubing it with her saliva, before inserting it deeply into his anus.

Robin howled with both bliss and discomfort. "Now I'm really getting started!" grunted Harley, tightening her grip on his appendage.

The boy wonder grunted and howled continuously as his body wrenched from the pleasure. Ivy got hold of the champagne glass, holding it near the crown of his stalk.

"C'mon baby! Give it up, you can do it!" panted Harley encouragingly.

His head jerked back, his eyes tightly shut as his face contorted and strained. Robin couldn't take anymore and erupted for a second time into the glass.

"Grraaaaahhhh! ah, ah, aaaahhhgh!" He cried out as Harley continued to milk him until he stopped ejaculating.

Extracting her finger from Robin's back passage, Harley released her captive, who crumbled to his hands and knees on the floor. He felt light headed, and a little giddy.

"Wayhay! We made him burst a second load red!" proudly declared Harley. "Lay some skin on me!" She continued, holding her hand out to Ivy.

A look of disgust fell upon the vixen of vine's face. "No thanks Harl, I know where that hand has been, go and wash it before you touch any of us." She huffed, leaving Harley high and dry from her high five, before she sulked away.

Watching the boy wonder panting for breath, Lily commented, "Gee, I thought a young man like him would have more stamina?"

"Don't fret Lily, whether he wants to or not, he can keep going." reassured Ivy.

Rising to her feet, Lily undid her jeans, removing both them, and her panties. "Well bring him over here Ivy; I want to mount that hard, cock of his." She desired.

Obligating, Ivy instructed Robin to stand up, and have a seat on the Sofa.

Her back turned to him, Lily moved closer to him. Bending forward a bit, she displayed her elegant pink pussy, salivating with her womanly juices. She claimed his length, which stood strong, and lowered herself onto him. Her tight essence gripped him tightly every inch her lower lips swallowed. Lily gave out a bliss filled sigh. He felt absolutely heavenly.

Groaning helplessly, Robin could only sit there and feel the heated crease of Lily surround him.

The hips of Lily rose ever so slightly, before again coming down onto him, all the way to his hilt. Her movement began slowly. However, her pace soon got quicker.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Violet yearned. Disrobing out of her leather skirt, revealing her purple, satin undergarment, as well as her exquisite black, hold-up stocking covered legs. Peeling her panties off with her thumbs, her redden; moist vagina indicated her desire of cohabitation.

Nearing the two, Violet stepped onto the sofa, between her companion and the boy wonder. Her intimate womanly fragrance overpowered him.

Parting her legs, but keeping balance, Violet grabbed his hair, pulling his face into the mouth of her arousal.

Blissfully inhaling, Violet grinded her hips against Robin. Her lower lips kissing his reluctant face.

"Lick it... lick my pussy!" She softly commanded in joyful breath. To which Robin responded by gliding his tongue along Violet's wet essence.

Picking up steam, Lily was bouncing hard on his firm member. The claps of their flesh smacking repeatedly emanated as her joyful moans of physical bliss became more evident in her panting breath. Her long blonde hair flapped up and down, matching the

movement of her firm, round breasts with every bounce.

12