Eliminator: Payne & Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are going to join me and together...harder...we are going to take over this city but first we must...harder...start with these Headquarters and we have to vanquish my rival, Red Passion.'

'Yes, that bitch has been a real nuisance to me but you are going to be my weapon against her...Harder!...Hmmm, she will be shocked when you approach her and on my command, overpower her. You like that thought?'

'The former slave overpowering his sexy mistress, dragging her to the ground and ripping off her clothes. Getting excited at the sight of her exposed flesh, her smooth stomach and ass you could come over.'

'I'll be stood watching you do it, I'll hold her wrists while you stuff your cock into her tight little cunt. Just picture that scene, getting your revenge and my revenge as you penetrate and spunk into the woman...who got you into all of this...'

'Go harder for me and visualize it as you feel up her luscious firm tits, your balls tightening and your cock throbbing as she screams in outrage and maybe...a little pleasure at your intrusion.'

'Show me your obedience, jerk faster. Her now wet pussy twitching and pulsing as it responds to your violent demands. Go harder at the thought of this scene and Red Passion getting her come-uppance as you grab hold of her long red locks and pull them hard, as hard as you're tugging on that shaft of yours.'

'Harder again as you drive your shaft into her as she starts to scream in shock and frustration...and desire. Her pussy juices smeared all over your shaft, even running down her thighs as you grind into her.'

'Her large tits rubbing against you as you prove your dominance, her nipples poking into your chest. Her hands now clawing your back and urgently pulling you deeper into her, her breasts pushing into you.'

'Go harder as you think about her screaming in ecstasy with her cunt pulsing and twitching and bringing you off as your cock explodes into her soaking wet pussy.'

'But before we get to your revenge, I need you to submit fully to me and show me your spray of submission, my little sex slave so harder...just let go...harder...and submit to the pleasures of Miss Payne...harder....knowing that once you've come, you belong to me. Now release and show me your willingness to obey.'

The Eliminator released his seed all over the floor before his dominant mistress, gasping as he did at the overload of sensual sensations that poured through his consciousness.

This beautiful Daemoness had taken over his body and he had willed it to happen, and wanted it to happen again. She looked down at him, knelt submissively in front of her.

'Very good my slave but now you must get back to your feet and follow me. We have preparations to make and much to do before our confrontation. Once we are victorious then you shall be rewarded, after all you're very angry and someone is going to pay.'

Next: Part 4 -- The Big Climax

12