Eliminator: The Big Climax

Story Info
Part four: two awesome femdommes in the big showdown.
3.9k words
4.46
29.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuing saga of...The Eliminator: House of the Femdoms

Part 1 -- Betrayal

Part 2 -- The Rose Coloured World

Part 3 - Payne & Pleasure

Now:

Part 4 -- The Big Climax

Hawks flew across a blue sky where clouds were blown by a gentle breeze the Eliminator could feel on his face. He looked away from the sea that encircled the island at the sound of his master's voice.

'So Eli, you have come to visit me once again.' Eli bowed before his mentor Black Fury. Fury was a master of the martial arts, an expert in all Eastern ways of combat both armed and unarmed. His knowledge embraced not just the way of the fighting elite but also their philosophy. He was a great teacher.

'What is today lesson's master?' Eli now sat down cross legged in front of his sensei.

'It is a very important lesson Eli, the principle of pleasure.' Eli looked intrigued as Black Fury continued.

'Of all the dangers to a warrior lifestyle, pleasure can be the greatest. It weakens the mightiest fighter and breaks the discipline and training that makes him strong.'

'So should a warrior lead a life without pleasure master?'

'No Eli, because without pleasure the warrior will eventually become hollow. What you need as with all the powerful emotions is balance. Without balance, pleasure will begin to dominate you and finally control you. You must beware of the traps of pleasure, once awoken the demands of pleasure are endless and their control nigh unbreakable.'

Eli looked out from his master towards the sea and felt his consciousness begin to lift skywards...

It took a few moments for the Eliminator to awaken fully from his dream which was already only half-remembered. His new mistress had not named him yet and only referred to him as Slave. He was conscious of his former existence as the Eliminator but felt no connection with it anymore.

His existence, his loyalty now lay with Miss Payne and her contract of domination over him. She had opened up doors of awareness within him and areas of pleasure that he had previously been ignorant of, were now available, but only at her request. Suddenly he heard her approach the room.

'Its showtime Slave, that red bitch is finally on her own upstairs and we're going to get her.' He looked at his mistress but did not speak, rules had to be obeyed and speech was forbidden unless asked for.

Miss Payne looked him up and down in his new uniform of kelvar decorated with small spikes and a metal hoop on his chest which she attached chains and leads to. 'Yes, very nice Slave, I think this is going to be...memorable.'

They proceeded to a lift which took them up to the top floor of the building and as it rose Miss Payne explained the situation.

'The Master of our organization has just left the building and whilst he is away, any party in the building can attack another faction or rival. Red Passion constantly creeps around him, trying to gain favour and as she always does, she will be up above with her guards but today I have you

and I just know that you're better.'

'My girls are still injured from your previous encounter with them, otherwise they would be here as well but you'll be more than a match for them. Once they're beaten, we can have our fun with that skank.' Payne's dark eyes burned with a vicious hatred for her opponent.

They arrived at the top floor which was a long, wide hall. They stood in darkness and there was a contrast of light all around them caused by strong spotlights shining down.

This lighting could create a sense of danger and paranoia as you would be unable to see what was lurking in the dark that surrounded you. Central to the room was a massive screen which must have been twenty feet across.

Images changed constantly, many of them being from security cameras throughout the city. The Slave realized that this organization must have infiltrated the security at several government bodies and law departments because the pictures shown were of areas of restricted access that he recognized from his days with Justice 7.

'Well, well..no sooner does our Master depart but an unpleasant, ugly little worm wriggles up to pay me a visit.' Red Passion turned around from observing the screen and smiled at Miss Payne who had walked forward into the light upon seeing her adversary.

'What's this, you're on your own? I heard your little rag tag bunch of misfits had an accident. What happened, did they slip on some sex gel at one of your sordid parties?'

'I don't need anyone to take you out one on one Red skank.' Miss Payne hissed. 'Why don't you cut all the talk, come over here and prove you're as badass as you claim.'

'My dear, have you lost your senses?' Red Passion laughed. 'A mind dominatrix uses her mind and where's the intelligence in fighting you myself. No if you're unwise enough to come here unattended, let me show you how bad girls play dirty.'

Red Passion gave a signal and three of her acolytes, each clad in a red cloak and brandishing long wooden canes emerged from the darkness in front of Miss Payne, they looked threatening.

'Now!' Miss Payne shouted as she dropped to the floor. Slave leapt out of the dark and launched a vicious flying kick into the head of the acolyte stood immediately in front of Miss Payne.

The acolyte screamed as they collapsed from the blow. Very quickly, almost in one smooth movement, Slave snatched the staff from the falling acolyte and stuck once, twice and both of the other assailants fell to the floor unconscious.

Red Passion's look of triumph disintegrated as she witnessed this, then her look of shock became one of fear as she recognized the newest ally of her foe.

'No, it can't be! You were my slave!' He strode forward towards her, revenge blazed away inside of him.

'Yes but now he is my slave!' Miss Payne crowed. 'Your mind control techniques are weak and artificial Red Bitch! I control the mind by controlling the body and whilst your control is invasive and treacherous, my control is open, consensual and as a result, utterly binding.'

'How dare you think your powers are equal to mine and now you will get your reward for your arrogance. My Slave has a very special gift he's going to present you with, something he's been dying to give you personally.' Miss Payne laughed as she approached her nemesis, this was going to be darkly sweet.

Red Passion reached inside her top and pulled out the amber crystal from around her neck, it cast its glow into Slave's eyes as he approached but he barely broke stride and Miss Payne laughed again. She had strengthened Slave's resistance to Red Passion's device over the past few days and Red Passion now screamed in panic.

Slave was close to her now and Red Passion backed away before gesturing over a diamond ring on her right hand. The ring suddenly grew very bright and Red Passion focused a beam of intense light onto her amber crystal and shone this directly into Slave's eyes. At this point he halted only three feet away from his target. Miss Payne howled in rage.

'That's it Eli, remember the amber glow and let it wash over you.' Red Passion coaxed, her voice persuasive, powerful and irresistible.

'Feel it control your every part and remember how good it is to be controlled by this light. There is no other force that can dominate your will to the degree this beautiful light does. You long to be dominated by this and to obey. Now turn and destroy that freak behind you.'

Miss Payne screamed as the Eliminator slowly turned towards her, his gaze utterly blank under the effects of Red Passion's now enhanced gem. He moved towards her, arms raised like a mindless automaton.

'Yes ugly woman, you didn't know about my secret weapon just for situations just like this. My illumination ring multiplies the power of my mind control crystal and I had planned to use it to finish off your sad little empire of perverted sex but it looks like my new slave will do the job for me.'

Red Passion began to laugh hysterically as the Eliminator caught Miss Payne but the leather clad mistress countered and pinched his nipple very hard. This broke the spell of mind control and his eyes regained their focus as he realized what had happened.

He turned around and again approached a frustrated Red Passion but she in turn caught him in the focus of her amber gem.

Miss Payne once more broke the mind dominance of her rival and this time placed Slave's hand on his own nipple so when Red Passion re-asserted control for a third time over her would-be assailant, Miss Payne countered by screaming at him to pinch his nipple, breaking the trance again.

A battle of wills now ensued that neither side had planned for or could afford to lose. The former superhero changed continually from disciple of mind control to disciple of body control, moving first one way, then the other.

Commands issued ever more urgently from the two antagonists who both realized the seriousness of winning this combat of control.

'Let the amber light control you Eli, feel pleasure in its dominance.'

'Use your hand to pinch harder Slave, you love the rush it gives you.'

'There is no other mistress for you Eli, you must obey my voice.'

'Twist your nipple now Slave, go harder for me.'

'Show me your obedience to Red Passion Eli, get your cock out and start wanking for me. Remember that obedience is pleasure and only Red Passion can bring you this pleasure. That's it, wank for me, for Red Passion. Now turn and get that slut behind you and don't stop wanking for me.'

'No Slave, pinch harder and feel the lust for your body being under my control. That's it, pinch harder and turn round. You need to stop her from raping your mind.'

'Your hand Eli, its pumping so fast, so hard. Needing to show that obedience is pleasure, really start jerking that cock.'

'Go harder Slave, twist that nipple.'

'My voice like silk, rubbing over your body, encircling your will, squeezing your cock.'

'Harder...show me what you can do...you need to come.'

'So badly, obeying this voice is pleasure, tying you tight to my command. With every stroke, my control surges ever deeper into your veins like a drug. With each stroke you are ensnared ever more strongly by my binds of lust.'

'Jerk harder, pinch harder, this pain will make you mine. You love the feeling of being dominated, this pain is your pleasure. Pleasure you've yearned for.'

'Your cock throbbing, the heat washing over you. The light overpowering you....betray yourself for the pleasure I give you. Feel me brush against you, toying with you and daring you to display your need to submit to me.'

'Harder Slave, show me what you can do, that's not hard enough...I said HARDER and keep going. I want to see your spray of submission to prove you are my slave.'

Both women advanced upon him in this sensual tug of war and the commands proved too much as he came, shooting a spiral of pearl drops from his cock in his over-excited state. Red Passion sought to remove his hand from his nipple and reduce Miss Payne's influence but her hand was blocked directly by her antagonist.

He stood between them, still mindlessly jerking himself to a frenzy whilst pinching his nipple and as they began to fight, Miss Payne shoved him to his knees as they fought in her eagerness to grab hold of her opponent. He continued to obey the commentary they provided.

Red Passion lifted her now magnified amber gem level with Miss Payne's face and the light blinded her foe. At the same instant Miss Payne grabbed both of Red Passion's nipples and twisted them in a vice-like grip that her enemy could not break without in turn disrupting the beam that shone into Miss Payne's eyes.

Both Dominatrix were overcome not only by the attack of their opposite but by intense feelings of desire at the idea of finally being controlled by the other.

They were in the fight of their lives but dimly aware that not only did they utterly want to control their rival, they also wanted to be utterly controlled by their rival.

The energy this contradiction created was overwhelming. Their animosity was now so intense, so physically heightened they needed to sexually overpower their adversary and to prove their dominance not just mentally and physically but erotically as well.

'The beam is controlling you, give in to obedience, give in to me.' Miss Payne gasped under its power.

'As your nipples are pinched harder, you no longer want to resist, you want to obey. As you're pinched harder you become my toy.' Red Passion moaned as she suffered Miss Payne's onslaught, the pair of them continued to sigh and whimper as their fight continued.

'You need to obey, I am overpowering you and you enjoy it.'

'Pinching harder and wanting to be pinched harder still.'

'You revel in the dirty feelings my corrupting control gives you. Knowing that you want to be dominated, that you need to betray yourself and everything you hold essential, turns you on incredibly. You're feeling so horny, give in to my commands.'

'You've waited so long to feel this pleasure, pinching you harder, making you weaker. The pain of submission wracking your body, you long to submit to me...harder.'

'Only my voice can give you pleasure as you betray yourself for me. Leading your mind to sordid scenes of wet, tight sex. Visions and fantasies of naked women touching each other and screaming in pleasure. Obey my commands and this will be your reward. I know this is what you want. To experience the pleasure I offer through the domination I'll have over you.'

'Go faster, faster, you need to give in.'

'The light overwhelms you as my words bind your wrists and ankles like silk ribbons,soft and unbreakable. Overpowering your resistance, holding you down for my domination and you love it.'

'You're shocked at how much you're enjoying this pain, coursing through you, controlling you.'

'Soft breasts being rubbed in your face now, smothering you, you're unable to breathe and the feeling of suffocation excites you. You've always enjoyed the company of women so much, they're naked, dripping wet and surrounding you, touching you.'

'Faster you're on the edge of giving in...harder, knowing you need to release for me.'

'Nipples rubbing across your face, your lips. Gasps of pleasure, betraying yourself for the feelings only I can provide.'

'Harder, you're so wet now, only moments away from surrender...totally on the cusp.'

'You cannot move, my words bind you. You cannot resist as oily, slippery breasts push against you, slide against you and rub against you. Submit to me, I can give you what you need.'

'You're pulsing with want, give in to being overpowered by a dominant woman.'

'Betrayal is pleasure, being controlled by a strong woman is all you ever desired.'

'Feel the pleasure as your nipple is pinched, you're feeling so hot.'

'Wet, sticky sex...tongues licking all over your body...your thighs...your stomach...your crotch. Licking you everywhere, over and over again.'

'Harder again...you're trembling so hard...needing to submit...show me how much you want to surrender ...harder.'

'So much pressure, you're going to cave in and betray yourself. Teetering on the brink, surrounded by sweaty, hot women. They're shaven, grinding themselves against you. You can smell their sex, they're gasping with desire. You're gasping with desire, you're going to give in.'

'This is too much, harder, you can't resist anymore, even thinking of resisting is just turning you on. You're on the ropes, you can't hold back anymore. Harder...harder just let go.'

'Rough hands grabbing your head as a sexy woman shoves her hairless cunt over your mouth, forcing you to lick her out. Her pussy filling your mouth and you can't take a breath, give in to me, I command it.'

'Twisting and hurting you, harder, hard now...you love this.'

'You're throbbing with need, aching to surrender. They're screaming as they come, pulsing, twitching. Its turning you on so much, you can't resist.'

'Squeezing so hard, this is over, you are mine. Going so very fast now, give in to me. Show me your submission.'

'Obedience is pleasure and betraying yourself is obedience.'

'Pinch harder and give in.'

'Obedience is pleasure.'

'Pinch harder and give in.'

'Obey.'

'Harder.'

'Obey.'

'Harder.'

'Obey.'

'Harder.'

The two female dominatrix were both fully entranced by the other and neither could snap out of the spell of domination the other had created. One mesmerized by the amber light, the other by the total physical control of her body via her nipples.

Meanwhile their slave lay on his knees, dry wanking crazily as he attempted to obey the commands hurled at him. He pumped himself completely dry but still continued and finally, mercifully a white light overcame him and he collapsed to the floor whilst the two women remained trapped in a battle of domination.

Hawks flew across a blue sky where clouds were blown by a gentle breeze the Eliminator could feel on his face. He looked away from the sea that encircled the island he stood upon at the sound of his master's voice.

'So Eli, you have come to visit me once again.' Eli bowed before his mentor.

'Why am I here?' The student asked in some confusion.

'You are not here in body, student of the tiger's path. You are in some jeopardy or danger because your mind has retreated to hear me now. I am a memory of your training years earlier, one of several memories you were given for times of emergency so you could meditate, recover your senses and emerge ready for combat.'

'You are not real? This is not real?' Eli was puzzled, everything felt real, he could hear the sea hitting the rocks behind him and feel the heat of the sun through the sand he stood on.

'I am just a memory of your training Eli but a very vivid memory because my purpose now is so important. Breathe slowly and start to awaken but do so as the Eliminator because in your heart, that is what you are and no-one can change this, no matter what they try.

In your heart you are always a warrior, and maybe one day, a hero. That's it sit down, breathe and focus on a white light that will lead you back to safety.' Eli obeyed this instruction, relaxed and began meditating. Slowly a white light overcame him...

It took a few moments for the Eliminator to awaken fully from his dream which was already only half-remembered.

He looked around him to hear two women locked in combat next to him...He began to remember and felt shocked by the knowledge that he had been a willing servant to both Red Passion and Miss Payne. Taking care not to look at the light from her crystal he stood up and quickly found the communications desk before sending an emergency message to Justice 7.

Epilogue

Justice 7 team mate Aqua Girl shook her head in disbelief at the sight of her team-mate who had been missing for over two weeks.

The Eliminator looked on as both Miss Payne and Red Passion were led away in handcuffs to the Justice 7 airship. His mission had been a complete success.

'Its incredible Eli, you say you were...let me get this right, mind controlled by these two women and you had to do whatever they told you?'

'Yeah but Red Passion was mind control, Miss Payne was body control.'

'Body control...but you said mind control just now but then your mind is part of your body so if they controlled your body...' Puzzled look on her face. 'How could they control your mind?'

'Uh, oh don't worry.' Eli stared at Aqua Girl who was never going to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, too much time swimming with the fishes.

'So did they do anything bad to you?' Eli thought about how best to answer this, he looked over and Purity smiled at him, he stared back. He had an urge to rip her clothes off and twist her nipples until she screamed but he didn't know why.

12