Elise and Emily Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls have a plan to swap partners for a day of fun.
8.4k words
4.74
53.6k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,461 Followers

"Are you ever getting up?" my girlfriend Elise walked into our room with a slightly annoyed look on her face. I barely noticed the look she was giving me due to the fact that her fantastic nude body drew most of my attention.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled. "I'm getting up. How is it that you never seem to need sleep?"

"I don't sleep when there's fun to be had, that's why," Elise said matter of factly before throwing open the blinds and letting the sun stream in. She stood there and looked out the window for a few minutes studying the weather.

"One day you're going to give someone walking by a heart attack," I said sitting up in bed.

Elise laughed, "They're only boobs. I don't think most people would care. Although I think Mr. Roberts across the street has been trying to get a peek forever."

"How about you bring those cute little boobs over here," I said, "you know that I care."

Elise's annoyed look was long gone. She turned to me with a smile, "We don't have time for that. Everyone getting ready."

It wasn't too often that the bunch of us all had the same day off, but this weekend turned out perfect. My girlfriend, Elise, was really excited about being able to spend the day with me, her roommate Emily, and Emily's new boyfriend Ryan.

I could tell that Elise had already showered, I loved the fresh soap smell on her, and was finishing up getting ready for the day. I watched as she pulled her long dirty blonde hair into a ponytail then searched the room for just the right clothes for the day.

"I promise I'll be quick," I smirked as I pulled back the covers to show Elise my morning erection.

Elise laughed, "Oh, okay. You can have your quickie. You know I can't resist you."

My hot girlfriend climbed up on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She pointed her ass towards me, looked over her shoulder at me and gave it a sexy wiggle. "Can you warm me up a little first?" she asked.

I knew exactly what she wanted, and being the gentleman I am, if Elise wants me to lick her pussy who am I to deny her? I loved doing it, especially after a shower.

Elise let out a quiet moan as I licked her moist slit and flicked her clit with my tongue. She already seemed plenty wet enough for me but I was happy to keep going and give her a little treat.

"Can you kiss my naughty girl place?" Elise asked teasingly. "I made it all clean for you."

I found it amusing that Elise would never just use plain terminology for sex acts unless she was already really horny. At least it wasn't usually too hard to figure out what she wanted.

Elise giggled as I gently licked small circles around her asshole. "You're such a bad boy for kissing me there," she sighed, "but please don't stop."

She reached back with one hand and held my head and pushed her ass back into my face. "God that feels good. Just a little longer then I'll be ready for you."

Elise signaled when she had enough. I knelt behind her gorgeous ass and aimed my, more than ready, cock at her soaking wet pussy. With just a little effort, I managed to work my way in. Although Elise may be really wet, she was also extraordinarily tight this morning. My girlfriend grunted as my final push buried me fully inside her.

"Remember," she panted. "You don't need to worry about me."

Sure, that's what she says now. Just give her a couple minutes.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her as hard and fast as I could. Hey, it's what she said she wanted.

I was like a machine this morning, in complete control and felt like I could cum whenever I was ready. You know what? Elise may have wanted a quickie but I wasn't ready quite yet. Sometimes I just want to savor her amazing pussy for a little while so I kept up the pounding.

It didn't take long for me to see some tell tail signs that Elise was probably going to cum. Her hands were curled into little fists as she grabbed at the bed sheets and started thrusting her ass back on me to our rhythm.

"Please hold out a little longer," she begged. "I'm so close."

Elise frantically grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as her unexpected climax hit. Even with the muffling it was still pretty loud and I wondered if Emily or Ryan heard. My control left me as her orgasm tipped me over the edge. I knew it would be hard for me to hold out much longer.

"I'm going to cum baby," I said through gritted teeth, still trying to last just a little longer.

"Wait!" Elise called out and spun around quick as a cat. Before I knew it my cock was deep in her soft mouth and I was gazing down into her loving eyes as I squirted over and over again down her throat.

My girlfriend wouldn't let go until she gently milked any remaining cum from me. Damn she's good at that. Elise removed her mouth and leaned back on the bed with a satisfied smile. "I don't know how you do it. You make me cum every time," she laughed.

"Wow," I said, "that was different, and amazing. You usually want me cumming inside you."

"I know," she replied, "but if we're going to be running around all day I don't want to be sticky. Plus, I know you guys seem to like finishing in a girls mouth sometimes. I could tell you liked it."

We lay back down and cuddled for a few minutes before Elise insisted on getting dressed. Her body was just too much of a distraction for me.

"Have you been walking around naked all morning?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess. There was no real need to get dressed until now, so I didn't bother." My girlfriend replied. "Ryan and Em didn't care. We're all friends here anyway."

"I guess that means they're up too?"

"Yep, we had breakfast together, it was really fun," she smiled.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked. I always seemed to miss something.

Elise giggled, "Not really. We just made some jokes with the fruit, you know like pretending to do sexy things with the bananas. Then Emily licked some Maple Syrup off my boobs and stuff like that. You know just some fun joking and playing around stuff."

I guess I really do sleep through all the fun.

"So what do we have planned for today?" I asked Elise as I climbed out of bed and stretched.

"We'll tell you after you get ready," she said as she settled on a black tank top and a loose floral print miniskirt. "But we're going to have lots of fun. That's all you need to know for now."

She finished getting dressed and came over and gave me a kiss. "Now go have a shower, I think the bathroom's free now. Most of the pancakes are gone, and you're probably not going to want to eat the fruit anymore, but I'll whip up something quick for you if you'd like."

After Elise left I threw on a pair of shorts and headed out to the living room. I could already hear Elise busy in the kitchen banging on some pots and pans while trying to make something up for me.

Emily, the impossibly cute roommate, was sitting alone on the sofa putting on some nail polish. She was barely covered by an almost too small bath towel which was tightly wrapped around her. Emily must have just finished with her shower as her wavy brown hair was still damp and messy.

"Hey, Kevin," she said sweetly, waving hello as I entered the room. "I see Elise finally managed to get you out of bed."

"Good morning," I replied with a yawn and sitting down in a chair near her.

"I'm done in the bathroom for now, so it's all yours," she said. "I can dry my hair after you're finished."

"Great, thanks. Sorry for missing breakfast," I apologized.

"Oh, no worries," Emily replied, "we missed you but the pancakes didn't come out that well anyways. There's always next time."

I promised Emily I'd be quick in the shower. I know how the girls are with their shared bathroom, they always seem to need more time then they have, so I always tried to make an effort to get out of their way.

The shower was a great way to wake up. I usually like to take my time on a weekend but as promised I cut it short. I turned off the water and reached for the towel rack, damn it, no towels left. Why didn't I check before I had gotten all wet?

"Elise?" I yelled out, "We're out of towels!"

"Hold on I'm in the middle of something! Can you wait a minute?" her reply came from the kitchen.

I stood there, dripping wet like an idiot while I waited for a towel to arrive.

The door opened a moment later and in slipped Emily, quickly closing and locking it behind her. I was so surprised I didn't even think to cover myself.

"Hey handsome, sorry I took the last towel," she had a naughty smile on her face as she looked me up and down. "But I'm dry now so you can have it." Emily quickly unwrapped herself and tossed the towel to me where it landed softly at my feet.

Damn she looked amazing. She obviously wanted me to look at her as she leaned back against the door and pushed out her chest. I always knew her breasts were big, but seeing them uncovered, close up, and in all their glory they looked even larger. They were easily more than twice the size of Elise's, with large round pink nipples. Her breasts looked pretty firm for their size too, with just a little sag so you knew they were all natural.

My eyes drifted slowly down her body from her magnificent boobs. Emily's hips were a little wider than Elise's too. When combined with her large bust, the effect gave her a really nice hourglass figure.

I paused briefly, looking at the closely trimmed patch of dark hair between her legs. Elise almost had a phobia about body hair, and made sure she was always completely smooth and clean. As much as I loved the shaved look, Emily's pussy looked just as inviting.

My cock was now almost painfully hard from looking at the unexpected sight before me. I finally looked back up to Emily's face and saw she was checking me out just as much as I was checking her out.

"Thanks for the towel," I managed to say, still not taking my eyes off her.

"You're welcome," she said with a flirty smile. "I guess I should take that as a compliment," she added with a giggle pointing to my cock standing at attention. "Especially so soon after you took good care of Elise."

I laughed, "It has a mind of it's own." I proceeded to quickly dry off and wrap the towel around my waist.

Now that the show was over, Emily turned to leave. "Just let me know if you need help with anything else..." she said playfully as she slipped out the door, pausing to make sure I got a nice peek at her cute butt.

Jumping back into a cold shower seemed really inviting right about now and I briefly considered one to cool myself off after the unexpected show. Instead I just splashed some water on my face and waited unsuccessfully for my erection to subside before leaving the bathroom.

I bumped into Elise as I quickly made my way to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Oh, good," she said with a funny smile. "I see Emily found you a towel. Sorry, I couldn't help right away, was busy making your breakfast. Hurry and get dressed, your food is on the coffee table when you're ready."

"Thanks babe," I said and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be out in a minute."

I kept a small amount of clothes at Elise's place for those occasions that I stay over. I didn't have much of a selection so I just grabbed a pair of beige shorts and a blue t-shirt and hoped that was fine. A quick look in the mirror before heading back out confirmed I looked acceptable.

Everyone was already waiting, and dressed, in the living room when I got there. Elise was sitting with Ryan on the sofa and Emily alone on the loveseat.

Elise had whipped me up a quick plate of scrambled eggs, a slice of toast and a couple strips of bacon. What more could a guy want?

"Thanks, Elise, you're the best," I said as I started to wolf it down.

"You can sit here," Emily smiled and excitedly patted the seat beside her. "We have something we want to run by you."

I took a seat and Ryan looked at me with a knowing smile. Seems like I'm the only one out of the loop on what's going on.

"So what's up? Where are we going today?" I asked Elise.

"The four of us are going to Wonderworld," she replied.

Awesome! I loved Wonderworld! It was a big theme park on the edge of the city that took about half an hour to get to. I was a huge fan of the big water park they had on site and while Elise was okay with that, she was really in love with their giant roller coasters.

"Awesome, let's get going," I said excitedly.

"Hold on," Elise laughed, "we haven't even told you everything yet."

"What could be better than Wonderworld? You have more plans?" I asked.

"I do," my girlfriend beamed. "Emily, Ryan and I have been talking for a while. We really want all four of us to get along and be great friends."

"But," Emily jumped in, "since we're always so busy with our boyfriends and girlfriends it's hard to make time to get to know each other."

"And that's where our idea came in," Elise said proudly. "We were worried that if we just did a normal double-date, we'd spend too much time with our own partners."

"So we thought it would be fun to switch up the couples for the day," Emily said as she took my hand.

Ryan looked at me shrugged, "It was Elise and Emily's idea but I thought it sounded like a fun."

As much as I love Elise, spending the day with Emily did sound like fun. I think I've been trying to avoid her due the little crush I've had on her forever, but if the four of us are going to hang out together, I'm going to need to get over it.

Emily jumped in, "Yeah, you'll do the Water Park with me and Elise will be on her date with Ryan doing the Roller Coasters and stuff. I think it will be a great way to get to know each other and spend time on the attractions we all like."

"Trust us, it's going to be fun," Elise reassured me, "Emily's going to be a great partner for the day. I know it might be a little awkward at first, but just go with the flow. Don't worry or think about it too much, just do whatever you'd normally do on a first date."

I briefly thought back to my first date with Elise. I actually thought about how it ended, with Elise on her knees giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Pretty sure that's not what she had in mind for Emily and me.

"Normally do? You do remember our first date right?" I asked Elise jokingly.

"Of course," she replied happily, "it was one of the best days of my life. It's when I discovered what a great guy you were and fell in love."

"And how it ended..." I prodded.

"Of course I remember that too," she smiled. "It was a good date so I gave you one of my special private sexy kisses that you guys seem to like so much. But I'm not sure what you're getting at, it's just a fun way to end a date. It's not like we had sex or anything."

So I guess deep throating and taking a facial is called a special private sexy kiss now?

"I guess it depends on your point of view..." I told her.

"What point of view?" Elise said confused. "Sex means penis in vagina. We didn't do that until date three. If someone gave you a hand job would you go around telling everyone you had sex with them?"

"Well no, but..." I wanted to explain there are some degrees of sex.

"Exactly," she said triumphantly. "Not sex."

I decided this wasn't the time to get into a debate with Elise on the definition of sex. Spending the day on waterslides seemed like a better use of my time.

"Okay, if everyone else is cool with it I guess I am too," I replied. It would be fun spending most of the day in the Water Park for a change. Elise didn't really care for it and never wanted to stay long.

The two girls gave each other the thumbs up. Emily then turned to me gave me a big hug, squeezing her breasts up against me. "We're going to have a great time together," she smiled.

"Yay! Looks like we're all in agreement," Elise said getting up.

"I have a couple things to pick up before we go," Emily smiled at me, "if you're up for it we can start the swap now. Can you help me out?"

"Of course," I agreed, "what do you need?"

"Sunscreen and maybe some drinks to smuggle into the park. If you can drive me to the store I can pick up everything."

"Okay, let's go." I grabbed my keys and headed out the door with Emily, my new partner for the day.

We were barely out the door when she had her arm in mine and leaned her head against my shoulder. She's really taking this couple swap seriously, I thought. I hope Elise is going to be okay with this.

It was a short drive to the store and Emily sat sideways in her seat to talk to me. I had problems keeping my eyes of Emily's fantastic legs. Her short sundress really showed them off. I even got a glimpse of her tiny white panties as she shifted around to get comfortable.

I parked the car and Emily impatiently took my arm and ushered me into the store.

The two of us I walked up and down the aisles collecting what she thought she needed. It took longer than I thought since apparently picking the right sunscreen is a big deal to Emily.

She paused as we reached the condom display. Emily turned to me with a serious look on her face. "Hmm, since we're swapping for the day, do you think we should get a pack, you know just in case?"

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not until her face broke out in a huge grin and she started laughing.

"You should have seen the look on your face," she cried. "It was hilarious."

"Hey, you caught me by surprise, that's all." I said in my defense. "Took me a moment to tell if you were joking."

"Of course I was," Emily said rolling her eyes. She quickly looked up and down the aisle then whispered in my ear, "I wouldn't make you use one."

She patted my rear then ran to the front of the store laughing like a maniac and leaving me alone with a semi erection in my pants.

At least the car ride home was mostly uneventful. Emily cheerfully chatted nonstop about anything and everything but it was a nice break from the teasing which I had a feeling was going to come back with a vengeance.

Emily and I got back to the house and I called out to Elise, "We're home!"

"We're in here!" she called back from her bedroom.

Emily and I walked down the hall to Elise's room. As we entered, Emily gave out a little "Oops," covered her mouth and started giggling. "Are we interrupting?"

"Elise," I said in disbelief, "what are you doing?"

Elise was lying face down on the bed naked while Ryan, thankfully clothed, was massaging her inner thighs and butt. Her cheeks were spread wide with every stroke.

"Hi hon," she smiled at me, not at all concerned that I found her naked in her bedroom with Ryan. "Ryan's just working out some knots before we go, I had no idea how tight I was."

She turned over and looked back at Ryan. "I guess we're done now. That was soooo good, thank you."

"My pleasure," he nodded.

She smiled as she sat up, "I feel like I can run a marathon now. Walking the park today is going to be a breeze."

Elise grabbed her discarded bra from beside her, she looked around for her underwear briefly before giving up and grabbing a clean pair from her drawer. She stood in front of Ryan and he watched closely as she slid them up her smooth legs and finally covered her bare pussy from his view. "Don't know why I can never seem to find my underwear," she sighed.

"Well at least you had an extra pair," I said dryly. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," Elise said.

"Come on tiger, let's give them a moment," Emily said to Ryan as they left the room together.

"I know what you're going to say," Elise spoke before I could get a word out. "But I was just getting a massage. It was all professional."

"You needed to do it naked?"

Elise rolled her eyes, "Of course. That's how they're done. Besides, he's already seen me naked a bunch of times so it really isn't anything special."

"Yeah, but you were here all alone with him," I tried to argue.

"And you and Emily were naked in the bathroom together this morning," Elise countered. "How do I know you guys didn't mess around? It took quite a while to deliver that towel."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,461 Followers