Elise and My Roommates Ch. 03

Story Info
Elise pretends to be my roommate's girlfriend as a favor.
8.2k words
4.59
104.1k
156

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

Weekdays had a way of wearing me down. School work was killing me this week, it seemed every class had a major paper or project due at the same time. It was Friday again and I was actually looking forward to the weekend, even though that's when Elise seemed to get in the most trouble.

Over the last week she had been wearing less and less around the house, if that was at all possible. Last night she was walking around in just a bra and a tiny thong. The back of the panties was basically just a string so her whole ass was on display as she walked around. I even caught Jeff staring a few times.

Another time during the week I caught her coming out of the shared bathroom from her shower completely nude except for a towel on her head. She didn't seem to have a care in the world that anyone could have seen her as she made breakfast then headed back to our room to get dressed for the day. Maybe it really didn't matter at this point, everyone in the house already knew what she looked like naked.

Strangely enough I started getting used to it. It doesn't even bother me anymore that she sends pictures to Shawn and Matt, it seems oddly normal. I guess I rationalized it in my mind by comparing living with Elise to living with a playboy model, sure everyone knows what she looks like, but I'm the only one fucking her.

Speaking of fucking, our sex life has been off the charts since she moved in. Elise seems to be horny all the time and if taking selfies helps with that I'm not going to rock the boat. She still insists that flashing the guys or sending them nudes doesn't turn her on, I'm not completely sure I believe that, but I'll take her word on it for now since she seems to believe it. One of the things I love about Elise is that she never hides things from me, she's always tried to be honest and open.

Like I said, it was Friday and the final class of the day was almost over. I was eager to get home and relax after a crazy busy week. This last lecture was probably the most boring to date, and was glad when my phone buzzed to break the monotony.

It was a text from Elise. I was a little disappointed that there was no picture this time, she sent me a really hot pic of her bending over earlier in the day. Her ass looked amazing.

Elise: Hi Babe :) Almost done?

Me: Yep

Elise: Cool! Come right home if you can. Need a favor.

Me: Sure. See you soon.

The class finally finished and I headed home. I was relieved that another week of school was finished and was just a little closer to being done for the year.

I had barely got in the door when Elise met me with a big hug and ushered me to the living room where my buddy Jeff was waiting.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"You remember Sara right?" Jeff asked.

Of course I did. Back in the last year of high school, Sara was the only girlfriend Jeff had ever had. They were together for less than a year before she moved a couple hours away. It wasn't too far away, but without a car or decent public transit it was hard to keep the relationship going and they soon broke up. Even though it wasn't a messy breakup, Jeff still took it pretty hard. He wanted to try and make the relationship work, but Sara opted for the breakup. It took Jeff quite a while before he started dating again, I'm not sure he ever completely got over her.

I casually wondered what she looked like now, back in high school she was really tall, stick thin and a bit of a tomboy. She had a fairly cute face, not as good as Elise, but definitely above average. She was also really kind, which made the breakup even worse, it was hard to hate her. Still I took Jeff's side and supported him how I could.

"Yeah, of course I remember Sara," I replied.

"Well, she gave me a call earlier. She's in town for a couple days with her new boyfriend and wanted to see me so I invited them over tonight." Jeff said. I could tell there was more to this story.

"That's good right? She was a good friend and we haven't seen her in ages. It will be fun to catch up on things," I replied hopefully.

Jeff sighed, "Yeah, it's good I guess. But she has a boyfriend now, and I don't want her to know that I've been single ever since the breakup."

"Well, you have a good excuse. You're in college. Just tell her you're dating around and don't want anything serious," I said.

Jeff shook his head, "I don't think she'd buy it. She knows me too well."

"So what's this favor, what do you want me to do?" I asked. I figured the favor had something to do with this.

Elise quickly spoke up. "Well, Jeff and I were talking and we thought that maybe I could be his pretend girlfriend for the evening while Sara's here."

I really didn't understand why Jeff couldn't just be honest with Sara. "Sara's cool, I don't see why you need to make up a story."

"I know she's cool, but I don't want her to pity me. It will be awkward and she'll worry that she broke my heart and I can't get over her. It's not true of course, but that's what she'll believe." Jeff explained.

"So you want Elise to be your girlfriend for a couple hours," I said flatly. I really didn't see the point in this. I thought I was the guy who overreacted, now it was Jeff.

"Come on, it will be fun," Elise said jumping in. "Just like acting. You know how much I love acting. I was in the drama club in high school and everything."

I shrugged, "Whatever, okay I guess."

Jeff smiled as Elise clapped her hands excitedly.

"This is going to be really fun," she said. "First we need to get our stories straight, Sara might ask us some personal questions."

Jeff thought for a moment, "You're right. Okay, well we can just go with the story of how you and Kevin met. I was there so we can just replace Kevin with me."

"Yeah, good idea, that should work," Elise said. "Plus I've known you pretty much as long as I've known Kevin so there's shouldn't be too many surprises."

I sat down and listened as Elise and Jeff worked out their fake relationship story.

Elise turned to me. "There's one more thing," she said nervously.

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"Well," she continued, "to be convincing we may need to be a little affectionate."

I hadn't thought of that and it didn't make me too happy. "Affectionate huh? This is sounding more like Jeff is trying to make Sara jealous," I replied.

"Well, maybe a little bit, Elise is probably the prettiest woman I've ever met," Jeff admitted.

"Aww, you're so sweet," Elise said as she touched Jeff gently on the arm.

"So how much affection are we talking about here," I said wanting to make sure I knew what they had planned.

"Not very much," Elise quickly said as Jeff nodded. "Maybe just a little hand holding, or a hug, maybe a quick kiss. Not too much. It will be no big deal."

I looked back and forth between the two of them as they looked back hopefully. "You're going to owe me big time for this," I finally said.

Jeff smiled broadly, "Yes! You're the best friend a guy could ask for."

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, "Don't make me regret this."

Elise came over and gave me a big hug and kiss, "This is why I love you so much. You really care about your friends. Tonight will be fun, I promise. Just pretend we're acting in a movie. I promise things won't get out of hand. Shawn and Matt are in on it too, so they will be playing along."

If I could trust anyone it would be Elise and Jeff. Tonight would be odd, but it would be fine.

"They're going to be here soon, I better get dressed for my starring role," Elise said excitedly as she bounced down the hall to our room.

Jeff and I decided the easiest thing to do for dinner would be to order in some Chinese food, we were going to wait until Sara arrived and then everyone could choose what they wanted and we'd have a few drinks until it arrived.

The two of us started tidying up a little to pass the time, we didn't want it to look too much like a bachelor pad.

"Sooo," Jeff said, "you're not going to freak out or anything if I have to kiss Elise right?"

"I'll be fine," I said. "If it was anyone else, no, but you've had my back forever. I can handle anything that comes along tonight."

"Cool," Jeff said relieved, "I'm sure things won't go very far, I just want to be convincing. Sara's always acted like she could have me back anytime she wanted, I just want her to think I've moved on and have someone better."

"I understand," I said. "Really I do. Just do what you have to do."

Elise returned about fifteen minutes later wearing a white cotton miniskirt and a cute light pink t-shirt. She had pulled her long dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and put just a little makeup on. She looked really good, cute and a little sexy, but not nearly as revealing as she normally was around my roommates. I could also tell she was wearing a bra for a change.

Jeff nervously paced and kept glancing at the clock. "They'll be here any minute," he said to no one in particular.

Shawn and Matt were getting a kick out of Jeff's nervousness. "You must still be really hung up on this girl to be this stressed out," they joked.

The doorbell rang, Jeff took a deep breath and went to answer it. I went with him to greet Sara.

I have to admit, Sara looked great. I talked to her on the phone a couple times over the years and we occasionally trade emails but I hadn't seen her in person in almost three years. Wow, did she ever change. Of course she was still tall, but she wasn't so skinny anymore, she actually had curves and boobs. Not big boobs, but boobs none the less and she now had long black hair, a change from the simple bob cut she used to have. She was wearing a simple short sun dress that showed off her long legs brilliantly.

"Hi! Jeff, Kevin, It's so good to see you!" Sara exclaimed as we answered.

We welcomed her in and there were warm hugs all around. It really was great seeing an old friend again. Almost like old times.

Sara introduced us to her current boyfriend, "Guys, this is Scott. Scott, these are my old friends Jeff and Kevin."

Jeff and I shook his hand and said our hellos before we led them into the house.

Scott seemed like an okay guy, at least in the couple minutes that we knew him. He was thin and rather average looking, but seemed friendly and a pretty good guy.

Jeff made the additional introductions. "Sara, Scott, these are my other roommates Matt and Shawn," he said motioning to the guys. "And this is my girlfriend Elise."

Elise smiled warmly and gave Sara and Scott friendly hugs, "It's so good to meet you."

Sara seemed slightly surprised that Jeff had a girlfriend, but returned the embrace and remarked, "It's great to meet you too."

Shawn and Matt said their hellos then excused themselves to the backyard beach so the five of us could catch up.

Sara sat on the sofa with Jeff while Scott and I grabbed a free chair. Elise, playing the happy girlfriend sat down on Jeff's lap and put her arm around him. I was wondering if they could pull this off or if Sara would see right through it.

I watched as Elise tried to get comfortable sitting on Jeff. She got up slightly and shifted to sit lower down on his lap, in doing so she inadvertently opened her legs to me. I was surprised, but maybe I shouldn't have been, to see straight up her miniskirt to her bare pantiless pussy. Maybe it was too much to ask that she be fully dressed for a change.

"Anyone need drinks?" I said as coolly as possible, slightly annoyed at the lack of clothing. Being naked around the house was one thing, but these were strangers to her. I took everyone's orders and headed to the kitchen.

Elise immediately noticed my reaction and excused herself to help. "You two catch up, I'll help carry in the drinks."

She cornered me in the kitchen, and said worriedly, "What's wrong? You look annoyed. All I did was sit on his lap. That's completely innocent and I thought that's what a girlfriend would do, right?"

"Where are your panties?" I asked.

Elise blushed. "It's not what you think. All my white panties were dirty, and I couldn't wear the colored ones because they'd show through the fabric and I really wanted to wear this skirt because it's cute but not too sexy," she pleaded.

I guess my look didn't convince her I totally believed it.

"Honest," she held up her hand as if taking an oath, "I'm not doing it for Jeff. Not directly anyway. I'll admit it does make me feel sexy and a little naughty doing it in front of his old girlfriend, but that will just help me be more convincing in my role. We're just acting right? I just want to be realistic for Sara. New girlfriends sometimes act jealous or possessive around old girlfriends and might try to show off."

"Okay, it's fine," I relented, "just please be careful, you already flashed me once. I don't want the whole neighborhood knowing you're going commando."

Elise turned her back to me, and leaned forward resting on the counter. "So I shouldn't do this?" She giggled and flipped up the back of her skirt showing me her perfect bare ass.

She always knew how to defuse a situation and bring a smile to my face, I was overreacting once again.

I saw Elise grab the bottle of my high proof rum, pour a shot and quickly down it.

"Wow, that burns," she winced.

"Hey! Careful with that, you'll be blitzed before you know it," I said taking the bottle and putting it away.

"I just need to loosen up a bit," she said, "I think it will help me be more realistically affectionate. It feels really weird being with Jeff while you're sitting there."

"Yeah, well, let's not get too realistic. Watch the drinking," I told her.

Elise giggled, "Don't worry. I'm going to have lots of fun tonight acting, but you're going to get all the benefits later."

We took the drinks back to the living room and Elise again took her spot on Jeff's lap, this time being a little more careful about adjusting her skirt. She looked at me and gave a quick smile.

"So, tell me how you guys met? I know so little about Elise," Sara asked Jeff.

Elise and Jeff took turns telling Sara a long rambling story filled with tangents about the evening they met. I have to say, it was pretty convincing. They were even finishing each other's sentences like an old couple would. I'd almost believe it if it wasn't for the fact the story was really about me and Elise.

Sara smiled and touched Elise's hand, "That's so sweet, I'm so happy Jeff found someone like you."

"How about you and Scott," Elise asked. "How did you two meet?"

"At a party, but our story is a little embarrassing to tell. I think I'll need a drink first." Sara said.

"I know just the thing!" Elise sprinted to the kitchen and returned with a shot glass. "I was a little nervous about tonight too and I think this is helping."

It did look like the strong alcohol on an empty stomach was already having an effect on Elise. She wasn't drunk yet, but she was getting there. The rum is very strong plus she was almost finished her first wine cooler.

Sara took the shot and made a funny face, "God that's awful"

Elise laughed, "I know right!" and poured a second for herself.

I wanted to step in here, but I worried that Sara and Scott would wonder why I was telling Elise what to do. I had to rely on Jeff, who so far seemed content to see the girls drinking.

We talked a bit more and I could see the drinking was really having an effect on Elise. She was becoming a little louder, a little goofy, more affectionate towards Jeff and less careful about her skirt. I was positive she'd shown Scott her goods a couple times already, possibly on purpose.

"Are you ready to tell your story yet?" Elise slightly slurred.

"Yeah, sure," Sara replied. It looked like the drinking was starting to loosen her up too. "So we were at this party my friend was throwing. She's can be a little wild at times and likes to drag people along. She had her eye on some guy and decided to see if she could catch him with a party game. So she pulls up this app on her tablet and starts pairing people up to play. No one really had much say in who their partners were, my friend just grabbed people at random then took the guy she liked for herself."

Sara paused for a moment to take another sip of her drink then continued, "So anyway. I got paired up with Scott who I'd never bet before. The game, I guess, was like a truth or dare game, you enter the number of people, their names, their sex, who they're a couple with, and then it automatically chooses a truth or a dare for everyone in turn."

This didn't sound so bad so far. I was wondering if Sara was just being dramatic by asking for a drink.

"The game started innocently enough," Sara continued, "you know, little things like revealing your favorite sex position or kissing your partner for 10 seconds. Things like that. But there's a 'sexy' setting on the app and as the game went on, my friend moved it to maximum."

Elise was enthralled with the story so far. "What does maximum do?" She asked.

Sara blushed, "Well let's just say after enough drinks and enough rounds of the game people were naked and sucking dick in front of everyone and didn't care in the least, me included. I'm not sure if there's anything we didn't end up doing that night, and a bunch of it we haven't done since. Even after the game was finished and the party over, we still screwed like rabbits until morning. It was crazy."

Elise's mouth was wide open in surprise, "Wow, I've never been to a party like that," is all she managed to say.

"After that," Sara said, "Scott was kind enough to ask me on a date. He took me to a nice restaurant and we had a great time. We've been together ever since."

"What a crazy story," Elise exclaimed, "that's sounded like such a wild party!"

"Do you want to see the app? Scott has it on his phone. We can do a round or two on mild if you want to get the idea of it."

I thought this sounded like a really bad idea, but I knew in Elise's drunken state what the answer would be.

"Okay sounds like fun!" she said cheerfully. I wasn't surprised in the least.

Jeff looked hesitant, he was never the party type so that wasn't surprising. I was hoping he'd say no but he kept silent, probably to impress Sara. What was I supposed to do, tell Jeff's "girlfriend" she couldn't do it?

"Before we start, I need to go to the bathroom," Sara said. I directed her down the hall. As I turned around Elise was right in my face.

"Isn't Sara great!" she said.

"Yeah, this game is going to be great fun," I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry," my girlfriend reassured me, "it's on mild. And if something is too naughty we'll just pretend to do it. That's what I told Jeff. Everything will be fine. No big deal, you'll see."

Sara returned and they got started.

"Sorry, Kevin. I know this won't be much fun for you since we're playing in couple's mode. We'll just do a round or two then stop so you don't have to watch us for long." Sara said to me.

First question was for Elise and was fairly tame, it asked what her favorite sex position was.

Elise quickly blurted out, "Doggie style!"

Matt was just coming in when her heard Elise. He called for Shawn and they decided to stick around and see what this game was all about.

Next question was for Jeff, it asked him the last time he had sex.

"This morning," he lied. Or at least he better be lying. Elise played along and nodded in agreement.

This isn't going to be so bad I thought.

Sara had a question asking if she'd ever done anal and she replied that she did. The last question was for Scott. It asked how many times a week he masturbates. He paused for a moment as Sara looked at him waiting for his answer and reminding him to tell the truth. He said three times a week and Sara seemed content with that answer.

"Round one all done," Sara announced. "We'll just do one more. Second round is dares."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers