Elise and My Roommates Ch. 04

Story Info
Jealousy, streaking, a show and a goodbye.
6.1k words
4.55
96k
121

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,456 Followers

I guess you could say the day after the "pretend girlfriend act" was a little tense around the house. Although I told Elise I was okay, everyone could tell I was pissed and stayed out of my way. I'm a pretty easy going guy and don't hold onto things for long so by Sunday I was already feeling better.

Jeff apologized for the whole evening, but conveniently claimed he was too drunk to remember much of what happened. He said he remembered Sara and Elise making out for a little bit then the next thing he says he remembers is waking up naked in bed with Elise. He fully agreed it looked bad but he was sure they didn't do anything.

Elise is sticking to her story. She says that after playing with Sara, she went to bed with Jeff and they pretended to be a couple but it was all acting.

I needed an independent third party, so I called up Sara and asked her what happened. Sara admitted that she had sex with Elise and that Elise assured her it would be okay. When I asked her about Jeff and Elise she said the two of them looked very awkward and not totally believable together, so she wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't really have sex but was impossible to tell.

I'm not exactly sure what to believe, but for now I'm going with Elise as Sara somewhat confirms her story. She's always been open with me but I've also resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never know exactly what happened in the bedroom.

Like I said, by Sunday things were getting back to normal. Once she determined I wasn't angry anymore, Elise was her regular super affectionate self with me and was playfully flirting again with Shawn and Matt. She really didn't pay much attention to Jeff that I noticed, she was more acting like a polite roommate to him rather than a friend.

The five of us were sitting in the living room. I was watching the morning soccer matches from England with Shawn and Matt while Elise cuddled up to me and read a woman's fitness magazine. Jeff pretended to watch TV, but for the most part I think he was watching Elise.

Elise didn't bother getting fully dressed after our morning sex romp, she just threw on a long t-shirt that came down just below her butt and didn't bother with panties or a bra. She looked really cute and actually was way more covered than she usually was around the guys.

My phone buzzed and I took a quick look at who was texting me. It was a picture from Sara.

Sara: Chillin by the pool. Hope to see you soon.

The picture looked like it was taken recently by someone, probably Scott, at a public pool or water park. Sara was wearing a basic red bikini, not really scandalous, but still pretty revealing just as a normal bikini is. I have to admit, she looked really, really, good. Way better than she did in high school.

"Who texted you?" Elise asked casually.

"Sara," I replied handing her the phone so she could see the picture.

"Oh. She looks really nice," Elise replied handing me the phone back.

"Think I should text her back?" I teased.

Elise had a big smile on her face, "You totally should, it's lots of fun! Just don't send a dick picture."

I laughed, "Why would I send her a picture of my dick?"

"Well, I know you guys like it when I send you pictures of my pussy, but girls are different. Don't send one unless they specifically ask for it," she explained.

Jeff had a shocked look on his face. I guess he didn't know about Elise sending nudes to Shawn and Matt. Well, he knew now and looked pissed that he wasn't included in the fun.

I sent a quick reply of "nice pic, you look amazing" to Sara and told Elise I'd send a photo later.

Jeff didn't seem at all pleased at what was going on.

"Why's Sara's texting you?" he asked.

"Why not?" I replied, irritated that he was questioning me on it. "Apparently I'm single remember?" I didn't bother telling Jeff that Sara knew it was all pretend.

"Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me. I can totally see girls texting you if they thought you were single," Elise agreed.

"Yeah, I guess," Jeff mumbled. "But, Elise, doesn't it bother you that another woman is texting your boyfriend?"

"Why would it? It's just a text." Elise seemed completely confused by the question.

Jeff mumbled something to himself while we resumed watching TV and Elise went back to her fitness magazine. I was more than a little annoyed that Jeff was the one acting jealous, if anyone had that right it was me.

"Elise," I said, wanting to ask her about what she just said about texting. "When you said you send pussy pics to us guys..."

"Oh yeah," Elise blushed slightly. "About that. I know you didn't want me to send them to anyone else, but sometimes I got the pictures mixed up and a few times I accidently sent the really special ones to Shawn and Matt instead of you."

I hung my head, she had been sending me some really explicit photos lately.

"So," she continued, "I just thought it would be easier to send everyone the same ones, that way no mistakes could be made. Sorry if that makes you mad. I thought it was a good idea at the time. No big deal right?"

My mind raced through all the recent photos. There was the one of her spreading apart her butt cheeks, or the close-up of her fingering her pussy showing me how wet she was. Please don't tell me she sent them the one of the hairbrush handle in her pussy.

I didn't reply, I just sighed which Elise took as an "It's okay."

"Thank you for being so understanding," Elise said and gave me a quick kiss. "It was really embarrassing for me at first but the guys were really cool about it. They told me not to worry because they'll just delete the ones that are too dirty and meant for you."

I looked over to Shawn and Matt, they just smiled and shrugged their shoulders.

Elise went back to her magazine and I tried to focus on the game.

"Hunny?" Elise said breaking the silence once she saw a break in the game. "Do you think I have abs of iron?" She was poking her belly with her finger and frowning.

"They're perfect," I replied, "don't worry about the magazine." Elise was always overly concerned with her body and tended to believe anything a magazine would point out.

She reached up and gave me another soft kiss, "You really are the best."

Elise went back to reading, flipping to a new article, a happy content smile on her face.

"What about my bum?" She asked after a few minutes, "Do I have buns of steel?"

"What are you reading?" I asked, "Everyone here knows you have a perfect body."

"Do we?" Shawn asked laughing.

Elise got a worried look on her face. "Shawn, what's wrong with my bum?"

"Oh, nothing," he replied with a half-smile, "but it's not exactly steel. I remember it being more like jello."

"What!?" Elise exclaimed jumping up off the sofa. "Jello?"

"Same with your abs. Come here, I'll show you what I mean," Shawn said.

I was going to protest but after nearly a month of this behavior I found it really didn't make much of a difference, so I decided to see where it would go. It was hard to tell with Elise how much was innocent naivety and how much was willful exhibitionism. But there was no doubt showing off skin got her really warmed up and I was the lucky guy who got to help her burn off her sexual energy.

Elise walked warily to where Shawn was sitting and stood nervously in front of him.

Shawn poked her a couple times in the belly.

Elise giggled, "That tickles."

Shawn frowned, "A little soft, I bet we can't even see the abs even if you flex."

"Sure you can, look," Elise exclaimed and lifted her shirt to her chest, exposing her flat stomach and obviously revealing her lack of underwear. I could see her concentrating as she tried to flex her ab muscles.

Shawn gave her a good look up and down, then nodded. "Yeah, your belly is pretty good."

Elise gave a satisfied smile and lowered her shirt. "See, Kevin was right," she said proudly.

"Turn around," Shawn said making a stirring motion with his finger.

Elise spun around.

"Maybe on the abs, but this is what I really mean," Shawn said poking my girlfriends butt with his finger. You really couldn't see any movement. Except for Elise swaying from the pressure.

"I don't see any jiggle," I commented, "Elise's ass is perfect."

"Maybe, maybe not," Shawn said, "but it's hard to tell with the shirt in the way."

"Show me what you mean," Elise said worriedly again lifting her shirt and now exposing her bare ass, "I don't want a jello bum."

"Bent over a little, and don't flex," Shawn scolded. "This needs to be a real test."

Elise did as she was asked, her butt now in Shawn's face.

"Bend over a little more, and spread your legs wider," Shawn instructed.

Elise again did what she was told, brazenly exposing herself further to my smirking roommate.

"This is what I mean," Shawn said as he gave her a playful swat on the ass.

Elise jumped and gave a little yelp. My startled girlfriend turned and started hitting Shawn all the while laughing and calling him an asshole.

Jeff got up and left the room announcing, "You guys are idiots" as he left.

"What's his problem?" Matt asked.

Elise finished inspecting the big red handprint on her ass then replied to Matt, "I think he's mad that I won't be his real girlfriend."

"What?" we all replied in unison.

"What did he say? Why would you think that?" I asked.

Elise turned to me, "He said, 'Will you be my real girlfriend?'"

"When did this happen?" I asked stunned. Matt and Shawn looked surprised as well.

"Yesterday," Elise said sitting down beside me. "He told me he had a really fun time with me and thought we had a connection. He promised he'd treat me really good and wouldn't show me off to other guys like you do. I told him he was really sweet for asking, but I just didn't feel the same way about him. I insisted that I was really happy in my relationship and wasn't going to break up with you. He seemed pretty hurt after that."

This wasn't something I expected from Jeff. I could see Matt and Shawn trying to secretly bed Elise for a night if they got the chance, but not actually try to steal her away.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" was all I managed to get out. No wonder Elise was being cool to Jeff.

"Well, I get asked out all the time, I just don't want to bother you with it. It used to make my last boyfriend really jealous so I got in the habit of keeping some things to myself. I'm so glad you're not jealous like that," Elise explained.

It's not too surprising a girl as hot as Elise gets asked out a lot. I just thought she'd mention Jeff since I was good friends with him and living in the same house.

"I guess it's for the best I'm moving out today," Elise sighed, "I really liked staying here too."

"You're moving out!" the guys gasped.

"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you. My world's been kinda crazy lately. My landlord called yesterday and said my place is finally fixed up. I just need to finish packing my stuff up then Kevin is taking me back to my place."

Shawn and Matt looked at each other. You could clearly tell that they weren't too happy about this news, but they were determined to make the best of it.

"Well, we can't let you go without the traditional going away lunch," Shawn announced.

"Takeout from Tasty Burger?" Matt inquired.

"Of course, nowhere better," Shawn replied, "my treat."

I could already feel my mouth watering, Tasty Burger was the best burger place in town.

"If you're paying I'll have a number four combo," I said.

"Got it," Shawn said. Turning to Elise, "what would you like?"

Elise thought for a moment, "I don't know, do they have like a veggie burger or a salad?"

We all rolled our eyes. One does not go to Tasty Burger and order a salad.

"If you don't know, I'm taking you with me and you can decide there." Shawn quickly grabbed Elise and effortlessly tossed her over his shoulder and started walking down the hall.

Elise was giggling and kicking her feet, her ass fully on display to Matt and me. "Let me go! I can't go like this!" she laughed.

"You're fine, it's casual dress," Shawn said as he opened the door and headed outside.

Elise shrieked and laughed as Shawn carried her to his car. Luckily the street was empty because her butt would be exposed to anyone walking or driving by.

Shawn tossed Elise in the front passenger seat and ran around to the driver's side while Matt hopped in the back.

"Hurry Kevin, I'm being kidnapped," Elise laughed.

"Wait! I'm coming!" I called out, I found one shoe and for the life of me couldn't find the other.

"Sorry Kevin," Shawn called out as he backed out of the driveway, "Tasty Burgers wait for no man!"

The car was already a few houses down the street by the time I got to the end of the driveway. For a moment I thought they were actually going to wait for me as the car briefly came to a stop. Unfortunately there was no such luck.

The rear window rolled down and I heard another shriek followed by Matt tossing Elise's t-shirt out the window before the car sped off down the street.

I jogged down to where they stopped and picked up her shirt. Shaking my head I returned to the house, hoping the guys would return soon with my now naked girlfriend.

About ten minutes later I received a text with photo from Shawn.

Shawn: Back in 10. Just waiting for the food.

Attached was a picture of Elise, completely naked and sitting on the counter at the Tasty Burger with a smiling cashier beside her. She looked to be both completely embarrassed and yet completely loving it at the same time.

Shawn: She's making your order now.

A second photo followed of her, still fully nude but now behind the counter squirting mayonnaise on a burger bun. She had two little circles of ketchup around her nipples and it looked like she couldn't stop laughing.

"This should be an interesting story," I thought as I sat down and waited for them to return, not happy about this turn of events.

I didn't have to wait long before the front door opened and my naked girlfriend sprinted to the couch giggling and laughing like crazy. She dove to the spot beside me and held me tight.

"My god! I can't believe I did that!" she said with the biggest smile. Her face was still flushed with either embarrassment or excitement, maybe both, and she was breathing heavy.

Shawn and Matt came in a moment later carrying the burgers, fries and drinks. They looked like they had a fun time with Elise.

"So you going to tell me the story or do I have to guess what went on?" I asked as I grabbed my burger and fries from Matt.

"It was so funny," Elise said as she caught her breath. "We got in the car and my shirt was all bunched up. I was complaining that they could see everything."

She grabbed a bottle of cola then continued with a big smile, "Matt made a joke that it wasn't true, and he couldn't see everything. So I quickly lifted my shirt to flash my boobs as a joke. Before I knew it, Matt grabbed my shirt and pulled it right off me and tossed it out the window!"

Matt and Shawn sat down to relive the telling of the adventure.

"I was so embarrassed. I had to scrunch down really low so nobody could see me." Elise started laughing uncontrollably again and had to pause a minute before she could continue. "Shawn was being a complete ass and driving real slow beside a car full of guys. I was sooo scared they were going to see me. I kept yelling, 'Go faster!' but Shawn pretended he couldn't hear me." Elise was having giggle fits again.

"I found your shirt," I said handing it to my still naked girlfriend while she composed herself.

"Oh, thanks for getting it for me, it's one of my favorites." Elise set it on the couch beside her, I guess she wasn't going to bother putting it on.

"So anyway," she continued, "we eventually made it to the restaurant then Shawn made me come in to choose my meal."

I raised my eyebrow, "Made you?"

Elise smiled, "Well, I didn't want to stay in the car naked and alone. He parked far from the door so I needed to sprint through the parking lot."

Shawn spoke up, "We checked out the place first. It was empty and Carl was the only one working so it was completely safe."

I knew Carl, he was a good guy and wouldn't get Elise in trouble.

Elise spoke excitedly again, "I couldn't believe I did it. It was so crazy being naked in public like that. You saw some the pictures Shawn took right?"

I smiled and nodded wondering about the pictures I didn't see.

"We were having fun taking pictures and stuff while Carl made our order, but then another car pulled up. Carl had to sneak me out the back with Matt while Shawn pulled the car around," Elise said quickly, "I was sure I was going to get caught but we got away!"

"Sounds like Carl got quite the unexpected show today," I laughed.

Elise blushed, "Yeah, you could say that."

"Elise, you should tell him what you did with the soda bottles," Shawn laughed.

I looked at my drink then back to my girlfriend.

Elise gasped, "I did not! Running around naked in the restaurant and posing for you guys is bad enough without you making up things!"

"I've got pictures," Shawn teased.

"I only put the bottle near my pussy for the photo," Elise explained and started giggling again.

She didn't sound very convincing with the giggle, but I told her I believed her.

Elise gave me a big hug, "You're the super best. I love that you let me do crazy things and don't overreact anymore. All my other boyfriends would have flipped out."

"Are you going to get dressed?" I asked pointing to her shirt.

"Do you mind if I stay naked just a little longer? I promised Shawn and Matt I would. I'll be back at my place soon and I'm going to miss our nude beach and being so free," she looked at me with a pleading little smile.

I sighed, I seemed to be doing that a lot these days, and gave in. I didn't think a little more nudity was going to make much of a difference at this point. "Yeah, sure," I replied.

I couldn't get over how comfortable Elise had gotten with nudity over the last few weeks. Being naked with me in the bedroom is one thing, but naked in front of my roommates and now at a restaurant was a completely different level.

Elise finished her burger then stretched out on the sofa to relax. She placed her arms behind her head and rested it on my lap, she smiled as she looked up at me. A small stray strand of hair had come loose from her ponytail and rested across her nose. Elise attempted to blow it away a couple times but finally gave up, content to leave it there.

She casually raised one leg and let it rest on the back of the sofa, the other she let slip from the seat cushion and dangle to the floor. Elise moved so naturally and casually you'd just think she was stretching or getting comfortable but to me it seemed obvious she wanted to give Shawn and Matt one more look at her whole body before she moved out. I had a feeling she was really going to miss showing off. I just hoped she would be able to control her urges when I wasn't around to keep an eye on her.

The four of us talked for a while and relived the funny moments of the last few weeks until I reminded Elise we needed to finish packing up.

Shawn and Matt offered to help pack up boxes and load up the car, Elise was happy to accept their help so we all headed off to my bedroom. I was happy for the help as well to be honest, Elise has a lot of stuff.

Elise had already pulled most of her clothes and other personal things from the drawers and closet and placed them in a great pile in the middle of the bed.

"For someone who wears so little, you sure have a lot of clothes," Matt exclaimed.

"Yeah well, you know I do need to go to school and work, can't exactly do that naked," Elise replied as she tried to find something to put on.

"Apparently you can go to restaurants nude though," Matt laughed.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,456 Followers
12