Elise Needs an A

Story Info
Elise sacrifices her dignity for achievement.
3.6k words
3.68
36.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A conversation between our intern Elise and another of my employees I overheard a few weeks ago clued me into Elise's concerns on how her internship was going.

She was a hard worker and I fully planned on recommending she get full credit in college for her work here, but she had also made a few mistakes. She had handled them professionally, and deserved credit for fixing them and learning from them, but still she worried. Should I recommend a C or lower to her college, I had learned, she would be kicked out. Her parents would be enraged. She was Chinese, ABC, but her parents were traditional and she feared their anger. Tiger mom and all.

I managed our small office, and had been professional, but a year of striking out with women had made me horny and angry, and up until a few days ago I would never have dreamed of doing what I planned on doing, but Elise started looking good to me. I started to feel her vulnerability, her concern that she might not make the grade.

So it came to pass on her second to last week on a Thursday afternoon I stockpiled some work for us that caused the two of us to remain at the office after everyone else had left for the day.

I summoned her to my office, asked her to sit in the chair across from my desk. I really hadn't thought of her sexually in any way for most of her internship, but as she sat there, hands folding primly on her lap in her black skirt, sensible but just above the knees.

"What's up, Tim?" she asked, leaning forward slightly. I took the time to let some inhibitions down and appreciate her chest, as it pushed again her blouse, a light blue, button up with small white polka dots. She had some curves to her, was a bit taller than average. I liked that she wasn't a stick.

"Elise, thanks for staying tonight. You're always such a good worker. You give a lot. I appreciate that."

"Oh! Thanks. I've really liked working here! I'm going to miss it when I leave next week."

"And we'll miss you too," I replied, "but I wanted to talk about your performance." I felt my trap starting to spring.

"Oh...Ok. I really do try my hardest. I know I've made some mistakes..."

"Yes, but everyone does and you're new here, with no experience. So that wasn't too much of an issue. So, I overheard you talking with some co-workers that you were worried about not getting a good grade from your work here..."

Elise blanched a bit, "Yes...I'm really hoping to get an A or B, Tim. My parents..."

"Asian parents..." I said, perhaps being a bit politically incorrect.

But Elise didn't seem offended, and instead rolled her eyes good-naturedly, "Yeah...I don't think I could face them. I'm only half kidding." Elise started to fidget a bit in her chair now, and was twiddling her fingers.

This was getting me incredibly turned on; I had no idea until a few days ago that this was something I'd want to do, but as it turned out I was on my way to fulfilling a fantasy I didn't know I had.

"Well, no worries, Elise, I'm recommending you get an A for your work here..."

"Oh my God! Thank you! This is..." Elise exclaimed.

"...but you have to be my sex slave for the next few hours." I finished.

Elise was silent for a moment, then laughed, "Nice, Tim." There was some ribald humor around the office, which she reluctantly took part in from time to time.

I didn't laugh though, but instead stared at her, deeply into her lovely Asian dark eyes. "I'm serious. Otherwise, it's an F."

"What the fuck, Tim?!" Elise replied, disgusted, and getting up to leave. "You can't do that, you even said I did a great job. Fuck you."

I got up, but didn't move towards her. "And you also made mistakes. Normal for an intern of course, but still mistakes that took up quite a bit of time to fix. I'm more than happy to give you that A, but if you want to leave, have fun flunking out of school, and dealing with your parents."

Elise hadn't moved from where she had stood up from the chair. "...I'll...just tell them that you creeped on me, Tim...I'll..."

"Your word versus mine. I have complete records of every time you messed up, every missed entry in our spreadsheets. Walk out that door and your life is ruined."

I had broken her. Her mistakes were of course run of the mill and excusable, but her drive to succeed and her strict parents had filled her with doubt. She was terrified of failure, and I could see it as she slumped back into the chair, defeated.

"What do you want me to do...what're you going to do to me?" she asked in a small voice. "I don't have a lot of experience..."

I smiled, coldly at her. "Don't worry. You just have to let me do whatever I want for the next few hours. I'll be gentle. Now come here." I walked around my desk and pointed to a spot on the floor right in front of me across my office where I had a couch. I sat, while she stood in front of me.

"Your mine, now, do you understand?"

Elise nodded, "Yes. Tim, this is awful, you know that?"

"I do, but being nice has gotten me no where this year. Now I'm going to do what I want. And what I want," I continued, taking out my phone, "is to do something with you I would never dream of doing in public. Keep standing there and spread your legs apart a bit and get closer."

Elise obeyed, until she was about an inch away from me. Seated, I put my phone between her knees, and took a few upskirt shots.

"Oh...my...God," she expelled, stiffly.

"That was fucking awesome." I responded, and started to flick through the five photos I had just taken. My dick was hard, but twinged a bit as I viewed shots of white panties swimming in the darkness up her skirt. "No pantyhose scope shot. Kind of sexy, although you're not really wearing the cream of the Victoria's Secret Catalogue "

"Gee Tim," she retorted bitterly, "If I knew you were going to rape me when I left the house this morning, I would have put on some lacier panties..."

Then just as quickly as she let that outburst out, she seemed to shrink a bit, and said quietly, quickly "areyougoingtorapeme?" As if she didn't want to know the answer.

"We're going to have sex, yes. And I'm going to shoot my load inside of you."

"Tim...please."

"Don't worry, I have condoms." Elise looked down at the floor, nothing to say to that.

Enough of this I thought to myself. I have to, needed to touch her. She was looking hotter with every second that passed. I got up from the couch and circled around her, until I was behind her. I gently tugged up at the bottom of her blouse, un-tucking it from her skirt. This was met with another gasp. "Oh, Elise, don't worry. I'm not undressing you yet. Just need to get a little bit more comfortable."

With that, I slid my hands down her thighs and around her ass until I was cupping her with both of my hands. I started to gently squeeze while massaging my hands around. It was a lovely little bump back there. Curvy but not overly huge, with just a little bit of give.

"Your ass is amazing." I purred. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

"I guess you're telling me now," she responded, sounding weary.

I wanted to see her face, so I eventually let go, and guided her by the shoulder back to my couch.

"Sit." I commanded, and she obeyed. We were on the couch, our knees touching. I noticed a tear roll down her cheek, but she seemed to be holding it together otherwise. "Would you like to leave?" I asked, gently, stroking her cheek, making her flinch slightly.

She looked at me then, "Of course I want to leave!"

"You can," I replied. But Elise didn't move, just looked back to the floor.

"I can't...you know I can't. You have me, right where you want. I...I never thought you were like this. You seemed so nice! And now...this..."

"I just wanted to tell you that. That you could leave, because we're taking this to the next level now. Look at me."

She did, and I took her hand in mine. "Elise, I really never did realize how hot you were until this evening. My cock is rock hard just from looking at you."

And I was. Sitting down, it was very apparent that I had a bulge in my khaki pants that was my six inch cock standing straight up. Perhaps Elise hadn't noticed it before, but now she did and looked at it with a mixture of disgust and fear. "You should feel what you're doing to me tonight."

I took her hand and put it on my crotch, rubbing myself against her palm gently. She did not like that at all. "Tim! Jesus!" She tried to pull away, but I was much stronger than she was, and kept her hand there. She gave up struggling pretty quick, and let me guide her hand over my crotch while I sighed contentedly and she again made eye contact with someplace about twenty feet under the floor to our left.

"Ok, Elise." I said, letting go of her hand, "I don't want to come in my pants."

"No...I guess you don't." she replied, quietly.

"How do you feel right now, Elise?" I asked, morbidly curious about her state of mind.

"...are you seriously asking me that? Why do you care? How do you think I feel?"

"I honestly don't know. I want you to tell me. Earn that A, Elise."

"I feel like shit, Tim. I feel like nothing, and this is the worst night of my life! Ok? I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...and god I shouldn't be telling you this because you'll probably get off on it or whatever but I can't stop myself because I hope you have some decency but I am terrified of what you're going to do to me next...I...just...anything except having you inside of me, ok?"

We were quiet for a second, but I broke the silence, "you're right Elise, this is getting me off. I am kind of sorry, but I need this so bad right now. Do you know what I'm going to do next?"

"Does it matter if I know?"

"I guess not. Stand up." I guided her by the shoulder and pushed her gently against my office door. Facing her, I lifted up the bottom of her blouse slightly and ran my hands along the bottom of her stomach, taking pleasure in the feeling of her smooth skin, her curves. She was by no means fat, but again, had some lovely curves. I took my hands away, and moved them back to her shoulders, running them down her sides, feeling her shiver slightly, trailing them back over her stomach, but over her blouse this time. "I'm going to squeeze your tits and play with them for the next fifteen minutes. That, Elise, is what I'm going to do."

With that, I put my hands on her tits, and cupped them through her blouse. Elise's eyes went wide and she let out a ragged breath as a few more tears rolled down her cheeks. I gave them a squeeze, and kneaded them gently. They felt amazing. So soft; even through the slightly rough fabric of her blouse, which was Chambray I think, they felt perfect.

"Perfect, just perfect. Tell me your bra size, Elise. I'm curious."

"...36C." she responded, perhaps with a bit of relief to have something to take her mind off, however briefly, the fact that I was fondling her.

I was as good as my word, and rolled her perfect tits in my hands squeezing, cupping, and rubbing gently over the course of what was for me an amazing fifteen minutes. They felt wonderful in my hands. Elise wasn't enjoying it as much and after a few minutes closed her eyes and started to cry gently. Occasionally she would draw a particularly deep, ragged breath, but made no move to stop me.

I slowly took my hands away from her chest. "Do you need a second?"

"...no...just...get it over with?"

"Hhhmmm. Well let's get a little bit more intimate. You didn't like me playing with your chest very much, did you?

"No...it was awful."

"Ah, but your nipples got hard," I pressed.

"I couldn't help it!" Elise exclaimed, "you were rubbing them...believe me...I couldn't help it." She finished in a whisper.

We stood in silence, or a moment, then I took her hand and led her back to the couch. "Sit," I commanded, and she obeyed. "In the corner. Good."

I sat down next to her, and took her in again. She wasn't crying now, but didn't look happy. I brushed her hair from her face and decided that I would undo a few buttons.

She had only one undone at her collar, very prim and professional. I gently took her shoulders again and placed her on the corner of the couch, so she was half laying, half sitting, and undid another button. Going to a bit more casual, a night at the bar perhaps. It exposed some more neck, just above her collar bone. One more undone now, and I revealed a bit of cleavage, spreading her shirt apart a bit.

"You look good like this, Elise," I said, trailing my hand down her blouse, between her tits. "Are you comfortable?"

"You know the answer to that. Please...maybe you could let me keep my shirt on? Please?" she begged.

I laughed, "Do you think I'll let you do that, Elise?"

She didn't answer but looked away.

I unbuttoned another button, and revealed her white cotton bra, which got me excited again, so I squeezed her tits again for a while, leaning over, and getting a good feel and squeeze for another minute while Elise laid back and took it quietly.

"I'll give you a choice now Elise. Either I get you completely topless, or I lift up your skirt. What do you want me to do to you?"

"Want? I want you to leave me alone!" she cried, but didn't move or try to push me off.

"Elise, if you don't make a choice, I'm going to flip you over and I'll give you anal right now. Do you really want THAT?"

She let out a little yelp when I said that, "my skirt...oh god, Tim, you can't do that to me."

"Ok. I won't, but I think you learned to answer my questions, hmmm?"

"Yes..."

I moved my hands down her thighs, down her hips, until they came to the bottom of her skirt, and I started to slowly slide it up her legs until I exposed her panties and her skirt was bunched around her waist.. I gently spread her legs apart, and started to rub her pussy through her panties with my fingers.

"TIM! STOP!" she gasped.

"Hhhmmm?" I said, stopping.

She reconsidered, and grudgingly said, "sorry...I..."

"You feel violated?"

"Yes."

"But you're not leaving."

No response. I pressed on, "You really can't fail out of school, but my gain."

Again she had no response, but it was true - being kicked out because of my grade would ruin her, at least in her mind.

"Elise, you want me to stop touching you for a bit?"

"...Yessss" she responded cautiously.

"Ok." I said, "but I'm pulling your panties down now. Don't try and stop me. Understand?"

"Y...yes," she responded, meekly.

I grabbed at the elastic with two hands and yanked them down her legs, past her knees and over her ankles. She lay there on the couch, her legs still spread and I admired her pussy. She had short black public hair, and her labia was quite graceful and well proportioned.

"Elise, I want you to masturbate for me."

"Are you kidding me? I'm..."

"Have you masturbated before?"

"Yes...of course, but Tim...

"Just do what you'd normally do if you just had your fingers and no toys. Don't fake it if you don't come, but I want to watch you finger yourself for the next five minutes." I took out my phone and set the stop watch to go for five minutes.

"Or would you rather I finger you for the next five minutes?" Which I was going to do after we finished with this little activity anyway.

"I'm doing it, ok? I'm starting..."

"Good." I started the timer. "Keep your eyes open. You don't have to look at me, but keep your eyes open."

With that I sat on the couch next to her while she put her hand over her pussy and started rubbing her clit before inserting her middle and index finger up her pussy. She was fingering herself, and I could tell she was getting a bit wet. No doubt, she didn't want to be doing this, but the physical urges were taking over. In and out her fingers went, making a gentle squelching sound while her breathing began to get a bit heavier. Mine did too. Watching her was hot. At the three minute mark I got down on my knees on the floor next to her to watch more closely. She hesitated for a moment, but at my urging kept going. Unconsciously her free hand went to her tit and started to gently rub there. By four minutes, she started go moan quietly, tense up, convulsed briefly. She let out a forceful "Uh!" She relaxed. "I just came. I can't believe ...I just came, ok?"

"Still fifteen seconds to go, but you can stop. Good girl." I cooed. "My turn."

I got closer, and ran my hands up her thighs until my finger rubbed around her pussy, and then I quickly but gently inserted it into her pussy. Oh god it was wet and warm. Elise's eyes went wide, and she let out a nervous hum, but she didn't stop me or say anything else. "Don't worry, Elise, we're almost done. Unbutton your shirt the rest of the way and take off your bra."

She obeyed, startimg to unbutton her shirt until she slid it off of her shoulders, all while I continued fingering her pussy, a gentle squelching sound filling the quiet of the room as she reached around to unhook her bra. "I just want this over..." she said, although I'm not sure if it was to me or herself. I couldn't help myself, and took my finger from between her legs, and greedily slid her bra off of her shoulders, exposing her tits. Her perfect tits, swaying slightly, light brown nipples erect. I reached out, skin on skin and gave them a squeeze. They felt amazing, a million times better than through her shirt, and I needed to be inside of her then.

"Elise..."

She knew it was coming, the moment that would be infinitely worse than what I had done before, when I would truly violate her.

"Tim..." she pleaded, "I could give you a hand job? Ok? Please?"

I undid my belt in response, and pulled down my pants, then my boxers, exposing my hard dick. I walked over to my desk and retrieved a condom from my drawer, slid it on my dick, and walked back to the couch.

Elise tried to shrink further back into the cushions, looking away from my hardness, but there was no going back now. "Elise, it is going to feel soooo good to be inside of you." I smiled, grabbed her legs and swung them back onto the couch, then spread them so that I could lie on top of her terrified, shaking body. "NO, no no no! I'll take the C! Please Tim! Get off of me! Now!" she screamed.

But it was too late; I was inside of her, and thrusting gently. I held her arms to her side, and ignored her as she cried and begged me to stop. In and out I thrusted. I wanted to play with her tits, but she was struggling too much for me to let go of her arms. Elise's eyes were wide with panic, as I marveled how amazing I felt while Elise laid under me in existential agony.

"Help me!" she screamed, but it was no use. The building was empty and no one would hear her.

"Tim,...no...no...no." she begged with every thrust until finally my body spasmed with pleasure and I came.

I rolled off of her, flushed and sweating from the exertion. It was the best orgasm I had ever had. Elise on the other hand curled into a ball and started to cry. I pulled my pants back on and threw her clothes on the couch. "Get dressed and get out of here; you earned you're A."

She looked up, tears in her eyes and called me a bastard, then started to frantically grab at her skirt, and looked around the floor.

"If you're looking for these, I'm keeping them, holding up her panties."

"Whatever," she sobbed, pulling on her skirt and quickly covering up her tits with her bra, then pulling her shirt on.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" I asked.

"...I should. You're a piece of shit..."

"How would your parents feel if they knew they're daughter was a slut who needed to get fucked just to pass an internship?"

She stared at me coldly, and hurried out of the office.

"See you tomorrow," I called after her.