Elise - Slutty Intern Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was just the top. The bottoms were high cut so that the thin suit wrapped around her crotch just enough to be decent while exposing all of her hips and waist.

"Holy shit Elise! That suit is ridiculous," I exclaimed.

"Hey! I don't look ridiculous; it's just not my size. I think I look awesome. I feel a bit... exposed... so I'm gonna to jump in the hot tub before the others get back. Will you hit the jets?"

As I scanned for the controls, my eyes were ripped back to Elise after seeing her turn to get in the water. The back of the suit revealed a thong bottom. Not the kind of bottoms where a good chunk of her butt was exposed - it was all of it. And from the a direct-behind angle, her thigh gap emerged to reveal the outline of every surface of her body. Mother of god.

Quickly, she stepped in the water, and I found the switch. The jets kicked on, and she was more of less covered by the bubbles of the churning water to just below her neck. It afforded her a large amount of cover and, from where I was standing, she looked significantly less revealed.

"Kevin, would you be a doll and get me a big glass of wine? Be sure to get a big one, I don't want to have to get out a lot to fill it up."

"Sure thing," I said as I went back inside to the kitchen. I needed to get a plastic cup so that no glass would shatter in the pool. That had been very clearly relayed by Vince as a rule of Mrs. Sumrall.

It took me a minute to get her a plastic cup filled, and when I went back outside Jack and Ryan had returned and were sitting in the hot tub. It wasn't a large tub, so there didn't seem to be a ton of room left. When Michael got in there wouldn't be much, if any, space for me. Jack was taking up most of the room. That was fine, I didn't have a suit and was fine to chill in a chair and stay dry.

"Where's Michael?" Elise asked.

"His girlfriend called and he said he'd be out when he could," Jack told us. "She's a real ball buster, but she's gotta protect her catch."

"Wha' d'ya mean?" asked Elise.

"Oh nothing," Jack said, "Mike's just a hit with the ladies and what's-her-name is always jealous of anyone swooping in."

"Hmm," Elise said with a wondering look on her face. "He seems cute, but he must have other talents for so much jealousy."

"More like one big asset," Ryan laughed.

"Shut up dude," Jack remonstrated.

After that little interlude, the conversation swung to discuss life at school, the comings and goings of frats and sororities, if the football team would be any good the next year...stuff like that.

...

About fifteen minutes later, Vince came back. He noticed Elise's wine was empty and finished off the bottle he was holding in her cup.

"Guys, I just got off the phone with my wife. When the plan was that we had to be working over the holiday weekend, it was apparently ok to not join my family at our summer house. But now that we're not working, my wife insists that I join them at the Vineyard. I booked a flight that leaves super early tomorrow morning. I'm sorry that I'm bailing as a host, but you all will be fine. A couple live on the property and tend to the grounds, cook, and clean, so you should be taken well care of. If you need anything, there's a pad of paper on the counter. Just write down what you need and it will be lined up by the next morning. If you want to go tubing, there's a river just down the hill and they can pick you up at the end. On that note, I need to crash so I can wake up at the crack of dawn. It was fun getting to know each of you a little more this evening. And Elise, I'm sorry I missed your selection."

We all told him to have a great time, and he walked back inside...leaving the rest of us.

"Well shit," Elise said. Laughing and expressing some displeasure at the update.

"Yea, that was unexpected. It puts a whole new gloss on 'when the cat's away the mice will play,'" said Ryan.

...

About five minutes after Vince went inside, Michael emerged from the house with a pair of swim trunks on, no shirt, and a towel draped over his shoulder. His swimwear was of the European variety, because it was tight and short. It set off his toned body and all the guys went quiet, realizing the competition just ended.

Rather than stop at the hot tub, he flung his towel to the ground, sprinted to the edge of the pool, leapt, and did a flip into the water. We all clapped, because the flip was executed perfectly.

"Guys, you should come in the pool. It feels awesome," he said.

"No! The hot tub is the place to be. Plush, phlus, ...plus it's hard for me to get around in this suit I found," Elise stammered out - exhibiting clear proof she was hammered.

"What did Vince have on loan?" Michael asked.

"We don't know, she's been below the bubbles the whole time we've been down here," Ryan said.

"What? All that heat is going to go to your head," Mike said. On that, he bounced out of the pool and went straight to the hot tub's jet controls.

"Let's see here....," he said while pondering the controls. And with the push of a button, the jets turned off. As the last bubbles scurried to the top of the water, Elise's body rapidly became more visible.

"Mother of God," Jack sighed.

What we all took in was a seated beauty. Her absolutely fantastic rack was splayed out for us, barely contained by this farce of a swimsuit, and all of us feasted on the sight. She made a move to cover her tits with her arm, but Ryan held onto her arm.

"Stop it, dick!" she said laughing and also wrenched her arm out of his grasp. Her laughing was great to hear, because she was treating this like play and not assault.

As she wrenched her arm away from Ryan, she stood up to 'get away.' I think she knew what she was doing, because what was mostly visible before was now fully on display. When she stood out of the water, the white swimsuit did its job perfectly. It was still tight as a latex glove on her, her nipples were poking out with all their might, the water was cascading down her skin, and, finally, the white had become semi-translucent. It's not like you could see right through it, but every guy there knew her nipples were pink and not a darker shade. The suit had worked itself up her slit a little too, and the outer regions of her pussy were now on full display. Geez...was that? Yep, you could even see the discoloration and ripples of her tightly manicured bush through the suit.

All of us were silent. Mouths open. Agog.

Drinking in our gapes, she got up out of the hot tub, sauntered sexily over to the diving board, and executed a perfect swan dive. As she emerged from the water, she smoothed back her hair and continued to rise. With her arms behind her head, her chest was now thrust out. And if her nipples were hard before, they were absolute diamond-cutters in the cooler water.

"You boys can't say anything?" She was fucking toying with us now, and we all loved it.

Michael was the first to act. He dove in the water and went right after her. He picked her up out of the water and flung her over his shoulder. She was bent over his shoulder, so now her ass was on full display. Michael gave it a quick slap and threw her back in the water.

When she came up, she smiled and splashed him relentlessly with water. The thrusts with her hands made the splash, and it had the wonderful effect of causing her tits to jiggle and move around inside her suit. Because even though the suit was tight, the material was still elastic enough to allow her tits to fly this way and that.

Michael, not to be bested, started splashing her right back until they were both full on trying to splash her out of the pool.

"Hey!" she screamed.

Michael immediately stopped and looked at her smiling face. He, and all of us, noticed that her neckline had shifted enough so that her right nipple was now breathing free air. It's pink plumpness, like the rest of her boob, sat up without needing any support and pointed to the moon.

She noticed all of our eyes were focused on her tits, looked down to see her nipple, and with a dramatic flourish and blushing smile, tucked it back in the confines of her revealing one piece.

"Michael, I thought the rule was to not make waves," she smirked.

...

Elise's little show ended quickly enough. After her 'accidental' nip-slip, she got out of the pool and went back to the hot tub. Neither Ryan nor Jack had moved the whole time. I stood there kinda dumbfounded. But quickly enough the bubbles were turned on the and show had seemingly ended.

Michael, too, got out of the pool and was looking to get in the hot tub. Maybe I haven't described the hot tub well enough. It was a circle encased in concrete, lined by tile. One segment opened into a little waterfall to the pool, and that part of the tub did not have seating. There was a submerged ledge for seating about three quarters of the way around, facing the waterfall feature. The seat was about three feet deep and a deeper pocket in the middle allowed for people's feet.

Three people fit comfortably, and a fourth would cause everybody to get pretty close. Undeterred, Michael slid right into the hot tub right next to Elise. I should say that he also slid right down her body as he got in. You could see her react to the skin-to-skin slide with a smile. Once settled, Michael was basically plastered on Elise's side and they started chatting super close to one another.

Once the bubbles started back up, all the people in the tub started talking about frats and formals, and I realized that I couldn't contribute much.

"Guys, I'm gonna turn in. I'm beat," I admitted.

"Aw, you should stay and hang out," Elise playfully moped.

"Naw, I'll see you guys tomorrow. That tubing idea sounded good. Anyone up for that around 11?"

Everybody agreed more enthusiastically than I had thought. That's when I realized that they may have been hoping for another excuse to get Elise in a bathing suit.

...

I made it up to my room and looked out over the scene from above. The four of them were still sitting and laughing. When I opened my window to let in the cool night air, I could hear every word of their conversation. It wasn't overly loud, so I got in my boxers and lay down in bed. I didn't think it was going to take long for me to nod off.

...

"What? No, those Phi Beta bitches did not win the Greek Cup two years ago. We fucking did," Elise stated emphatically.

"You're 100% wrong, I remember it clearly," Michael said. "I was hooking up with a Feeb (apparently slang for Phi Betas) at the time and that's all she went on about."

"I still say you're wrong," Elise doubled-down.

"What'll y'all bet on it?" Jack cut in.

"If you haven't noticed, this suit doesn't exactly let me hold a wallet," she said.

Ryan came right back at her, "It doesn't have to be money. If Michael is right, you have to sit on his lap so I can getting some more fucking room in this tub. I'm squished against Jack. If Michael is wrong, he has to do a naked belly flop from the board."

"Deal," Michael and Elise said simultaneously. On this, I got up and went back to the windows to check this out.

Ryan had sprung out of the tub and went one of the poolside tables. He came back typing away on his phone. He entered a few keys, waited, and grinned.

"Sorry, Elise - Michael's right. Per the Greek Council's website," he said as he handed her the phone.

"Mother fucker! We won last year and three years ago." Elise threw her head back in disgust. But she composed herself very quickly, stood (giving everyone another view of her lovely, dripping body), and sat down right on Michael's lap. The fact that she was sitting a little higher meant that her feet no longer were touching the bottom and she was wobbling all over his lap. Michael had the biggest shit eating grin on his face as her bare ass squirmed around on his lap. Damn, his swimsuit was so small and the back of her's non-existent, I bet her ass was all over his bare skin. I cringed in jealousy.

"Here, lean back. That should be easier."

Elise leaned back on Michael's chest, and she settled in. Michael's eyes were now starting over her shoulder, right down to her fucking amazing tits. He didn't even try to break eye contact. Neither Jack or Ryan looked away either, because her elevated seating position meant that the bubbles offered far less cover.

Elise, the only one looking around, said, "Well hey, I don't want to be the only one betting. You boys do something."

"Like what," Jack asked.

Again, Ryan pounced. "If you can do twenty sit-ups, I'll grab everyone some more wine. If you can't, you go to bed."

"Deal," Jack agreed with a tinge of red. This was a little mean, given his weight, but he sounded like he wanted to prove him wrong.

Jack got out of hot the tub, lay back, and started doing sit-ups. Elise was counting off reps and cheering for him.

"Seventeen...Eighteen, come on Jack, mamma needs a refill!"

On twenty, Jack got up smiling. Ryan quickly threw up his hands admitting defeat and went inside.

He came out with a bottle of wine and a copper mug. He handed the mug to Elise, "Here you go. I made you a Moscow Mule."

"Mmm," she said, taking a huge pull. She coughed and looked up at him. "Holy fuck that is strong." Ryan just grinned.

From my vantage point, I could still see Elise squirming around a little bit. The smile never left Michael face, and he had now moved his hands to her hips - seemingly to 'help' her stay put.

"Alright, next bet!" Elise screamed. She was full-on drunk now.

It was Jack this time. "Alright, Michael vs. Ryan. Whoever chugs a beer faster wins. Loser does the naked belly flop."

"Yes!" Elise egged.

"Uhh..."

"You pussies have to do it," she said.

"Fine," said Michael. Even from where I was, I could see him wink at Ryan. Elise was sitting on him and looking away, so there's no way she could have seen Michael wink. After that, Ryan made the motions of reluctantly agreeing.

Jack went to the poolhouse's bar and grabbed two Coors Lites. He handed one to Ryan and one to Michael once they had gotten out of the tub.

"On your marks, get set, chug!" Elise yelled.

They both cracked the tab and starting drinking. Ryan actually finished his with surprising speed and smiled. Michael finished twenty seconds later and shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to the far side of the pool while the others stayed at the tub, climbed the diving board, and dropped his suit. The exterior lighting was purposely subdued on the fringes of the pool; therefore, Michael's dick should have been hard to make out. It was not.

"Holy shit," Elise whispered.

"That's that one big asset," Ryan joked.

It hung down most of the way down his thigh, and you could tell that he had been a little riled up - Elise's sweet ass grinding on it must have done the trick.

Michael ran down the board, jumped, and sprung into the air. When all of his weight was on the board-mid jump, the spring caused his dick to fly around. Elise missed none of it and cheered. Michael landed, limbs fully extended, right on his belly. The SMACK was so loud, we instantly knew it had to hurt. Michael swam over to the tub and stood by the waterfall, regaining his composure.

"Damn, that hurt," he said.

"That was awesome," she said, biting her lip a little.

...

After the belly flop, there were a few more bets, but they were all pretty tame. They mostly involved Jack and Ryan doing something dumb and drinking. Elise got in the action too, taking her fair share of large gulps from her drink.

At one point, Jack and Ryan were both in the pool seeing who could hold their breath the longest. While they were submerged, Michael got out of the pool and sat back down in the tub. There were about ten seconds when his dick was visible hanging in the night air, and Elise didn't miss a second of it. Michael sat opposite her, and their eyes were locked.

Just then, Jack sprang out of the water and Ryan followed shortly after. "I win!" They both got out of the pool and noticed Michael had moved back in the tub. Neither were keen to sit down next to him or block the energy that was flowing between the two in the tub. The looked at each other and Ryan announced that they would be go get more drinks.

When they walked away, Michael looked Elise dead in the eye and flatly said, "the bet was that you had to sit on my lap."

Elise licked her lips and stood up. She took the step across the tub, turned around, and sat in his lap. The bubbles were obscuring the view, but the "Oh!" shocked expression on her face meant she had definitely hit home. His cock was probably buried in her ass crack and nestled along her thinly covered pussy.

She leaned back so that their heads were side by side. She was openly grinding her bare ass on his cock now. They were cheek to cheek and she reached back and started running her fingers through his hair. That caused her tits to stick out. He reached up and took her breasts in his hands over her suit and started nibbling on her neck.

"Oh fuck, yes," she sighed. I was two floors above and I could hear her as clear as day.

They started making out heavily, and that's when Jack and Ryan came back. They both stopped in their tracks...looking at each other deciding what to do.

Michael and Elise disengaged, but she stayed in his lap.

"Sorry boys, didn't mean to get out of hand. Ryan, I don't see a Mule in your hand, can you go make me another. Jack will help you. Take your time," Elise ordered.

Jack and Ryan turned back to the bar, knowing they had been 'kicked out.' That's when Elise stood up. I prayed that that meant she might go to bed or get out of the tub, but she stayed put. Actually, she turned around and sat back on Michael's lap - this time straddling him. She took his face in her hands and assaulted him with a kiss. They were furiously making out, and the soft lap-grind that they had engaged in before had now progressed to a full on dry hump - as much as you can dry hump in a jacuzzi.

Michael reached up to her two shoulder straps and pulled them halfway down her arms, opening the already sizable gap in the middle of her suit to allow her massive fucking tits to be out in the open. Instantly, his mouth was on them, tonguing her nipples and causing her to moan louder and louder.

At once, she sat up, kept the heavy grind of her hips, and shrugged her shoulders out of the straps of her suit entirely. Her one-piece bunched up around her stomach, and now she was naked from the waist up. Floored, Michael grabbed her and bit down on her nipple. "Ahhh-wow. Do it again!" she cried. He did it again and she screamed.

Next I saw her reach into the water between their legs and start pistoning her arm up and down. It was clear she had grabbed his cock and was trying to bring his cock to full power. They alternated between kissing, groping, all the while aggressively thrusting their sexes together.

Out of nowhere, Michael stood up, causing Elise to fall back into the water. He grabbed his cock in the open air and started pumping it. At that point, I saw that his large hand had a good amount of cock on either side of it. It had to be eight or nine inches long. Within a few seconds, he was blasting cum all over Elise, and she opened her mouth to accept it. It hit her mouth. It hit her tits. It went in her eyes. It covered swaths of her hair. I couldn't understand how he kept it up, but rope after rope of jizz kept on pelting her.

She sat up with a huge smile and cum was streaming down her face and tits. For all the cum that was streaming down, there was also a phenomenal amount that clung to her face and hair. She looked like she was in heaven.

And that's when Jack and Ryan came back with drinks in their hands, agog. She just stood there, unabashed and without shame, and laughed. She leaned back and dunked herself quickly, got out of the tub, and started walking to the pool house. She never made a move to put the top half of her suit back on. Even after the dunk, cum was still dripping off her face and tits. Michael just walked inside and shut the door.