Elixir For The Undead Ch. 05

Story Info
Buffy and Spike take a trip.
1.3k words
3.71
18.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at their gate at Los Angeles International Airport, the sun had set 1 hour ago. The airlines made the announcement,

"Attention all passengers, American Airlines, flight 726 will be boarding rows 20-30, as well as any passengers who are travelling today in our business class section, along with any passengers who are travelling with small children or who need extra time boarding, please line up at gate 12."

"Well Spike, I guess you can say this is our first trip together, to bad it isn't a real vacation." Buffy said laying her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah pet, a real vacation would be nice, but I wouldn't chose San Francisco as my travel destination." Spike answered her a bit too flippantly.

"What's wrong with San Francisco? Awww, did Spikey Wikey leave his heart there?" Buffy teased.

"NO!" Spike gave her a side-ways glance; "I have my reasons… An' an' I don't care to share at this moment…" He looked around to see if anyone was looking at him.

Buffy could swear that if he had live blood coursing through his veins, he would be blushing at this moment.

"But…" Buffy interjected, but then the announcement for the next set of rows came over the loud speaker.

"Rows 15-30 eh? What row are we in Spike?" Buffy left it alone for now… she would find out one way or another what he was hiding.

Spike checked the tickets and replied, "Row 14 seats A & B. Oh luv, can I sit by the window, huh can I, can I?" Spike asked as if he was 6 years old, instead of his 126 years.

"Ok…" She laughed. "But just as long as I can have the window seat on the way back."

"Deal!! I get the window, I get the window." Spike said all happy, in a singsong voice.

"Attention all passengers, American Airlines is now boarding flight 726 rows 10-30, please line up at gate 12."

That's us luv." Spike said and leaned in closer; "Do you think this fake passport will work?"

"I don't see why not. We are using your real first name, and since Giles had made it appear like you were related, I guess being British and all... You are an American citizen named William Giles." Buffy couldn't hold back the giggle that escaped her lips.

"That's right Slayer… Laugh it up!! You are now married to William Giles, you are now stuck with that name until death do us part." Spike said jokingly.

The two `newlyweds' got to the seats with no trouble, Spike in the window and Buffy in the aisle seat.

As the plane taxied down the runway, the slayer and the vampire played their parts better than either would have wanted to admit. Within minutes, the plane was off the ground, when Spike looked over at Buffy and whispered,

"So honey bunches… Have you ever become a member of the Mile High Club?"

Buffy gave Spike a weird look and said a little to loudly, "The what? Mile High Club? What's that?"

Spike just gave her the all too familiar look of arousal as he directed his eyes to the bathroom at the back of the plane.

"The Captain has just turned off the seat belt sign and I forgot that I have to use the loo." He said with a devilish grin.

Spike got up and stepped over Buffy's feet and headed to the plane's rear lavatory.

Buffy sat there for a few seconds before she realized, "Hey wait a minute… Vampires don't go to the bathroom!" She turned and saw Spike eyeing her with a predator's desire.

"Um yeah! I need to go to the loo too!!" With heat flushing her cheeks, Buffy undid her seat belt to follow the vampire's footsteps.

*****

The couple snuck into the lavatory without being noticed by other passengers,

“Why Slayer, aren’t we the adventurous one?” Spike said pinning Buffy against the door. His gaze never leaving her eyes as he began exploring underneath her top.

Buffy sighed as Spike found her nipple and teased it to hardness.

“So this Mile High Club… Have you received your member ship card yet?” Buffy asked pulling Spike closer to grind her hips to his.

“Not yet luv! Never wanted to join until now!” With that, Spike shut them both up with a searing kiss.

Buffy’s hands were roaming over Spike’s denim-clad ass and up to pull his black tee out to get access to his back.

Spike was not idle himself, while trying to get Buffy out of her pants as well.

Buffy pulled away from Spike to get some air.

“Um… How are we…? Um… gonna do this?”

Spike stopped what he was doing and looked around the cramped space.

“I have a brilliant idea!” Spike said with a Cheshire cat grin. He turned around to put the lid down on the toilet seat and unzipped his jeans to free his rigid shaft.

“I like it when little Spikey wants to come out and play!” Buffy said stroking Spike the way he liked it.

With a few more strokes, Buffy slid her pants down around her ankles and with her back to Spike, she proceeded to impale herself on his erection.

Spike took the liberty of playing with her breasts, while Buffy chose the rhythm. At first it was slow and sensual, but with Spike’s hands free he helped quicken the pace. Spike carefully parted Buffy’s legs so that he could get access to her centre.

Buffy was raking her nails on the top of Spike’s forearms, and helping him guide his fingers to her clit.

With Spike letting Buffy guide him, he found it so erotic that she was pleasuring herself through him.

Buffy flexed her vaginal muscles, which meant that it wouldn’t be long before she would climax.

Spike turned her head so that he would be able to muffle her cries with his mouth.

Soon the two were rocking with their intense orgasms and slowly came back to the real world of the airplane bathroom and a passenger knocking on the door.

“Hey, are you okay in there?”

Spike and Buffy stared in shock at the door, as if frozen in time. Then they both scrambled as best as possible to get composed of themselves.

“What are we gonna do Spike?” Buffy said terrified, thinking that the whole plane full of passengers knew what they were doing.

“Don’t worry Pet! Leave it to me.” He said trying to calm her down, he turned around and flushed the toilet. Spike unlocked the door and ushered his ‘wife’ out of the bathroom.

“Sorry mate. My wife is pregnant and isn’t doing so well with the flight. And they say morning sickness only happens in the morning… Piffle…”

Spike smiled and patted the confused passenger on the shoulder and walked back to his seat as a cabin attendant was coming up the aisle,

“Oh miss, can you get my lovely wife a can of Ginger-ale to ease her stomach? Much obliged.”

Buffy watched the whole routine in awe. She had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop from bursting out with laughter.

“That was amazing! You think pretty quickly on your feet… I thought I was gonna lose it when I saw the look on that guy’s face when you patted him on the shoulder.

“Yeah… Well he is pretty lucky that I didn’t vamp out, then he may not have made it to relieve himself.” Spike replied settling himself in his seat.

Before they knew it, the plane was descending into San Francisco Airport.

“I hope we can scope out the area of the children’s hospitals. Oh maybe, can we go by the wharf to see the sea lions on the pier?” Buffy asked.

“We’ll see, we will have to go drop some things off at the motel once we get the rental car. I don’t want to spend more time here than we have to Pet!” Spike cut off rather abruptly.

Buffy just stared at him, wondering what bothered him about San Francisco.

TBC…