Eliza

Story Info
Ravishment of soon-to-marry virgin changes her life.
1.4k words
3.76
186k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza sat on the bed, her hand handcuffed behind her back.

He had entered her room while she was lying on her bed. Caught by utter shock and surprise, she was momentarily immobilized by his sudden appearance.

"Be quiet," his command was menacing.

Eliza had been staying in the two-room apartment for the past month. It was in the upper market of the Californian border town and considered safe with security guards at the gate entrance.

On that fateful night, her fiancé, Alan, was out of town and she did not expect any friends coming around.

The stranger was a big swarthy man. He latched the door and walked towards her. She felt helpless as he took her hand and pulled her off the bed.

"Please," she stammered, "if you want money, I'll give you what I have. Anything, but don't hurt me," she said.

"I don't want your money, lady, I've been watching you for a long time," he said. "I want you."

She realized from the tone of his voice that he was a Mexican.

He took out a switch knife and flicked it open. He rubbed the flat side of the blade against her face.

"You do as I say and nobody is going to get hurt, do you understand," he said.

He felt her trembling as she nodded numbly.

The man stroked her long hair and proceeded to unbutton her housecoat. He pushed the soft satin material off her shoulders and it slipped onto the floor. Eliza stood naked, wearing only her soft v-shaped panties.

The intruder took in the soft curves of her naked flesh; his eyes looked longingly at her firm full breasts. The cool of the air-conditioned room made her tremble. Involuntarily, her nipples stiffened and stood out.

"Take off your panties," he said.

She stood transfixed, unable to move.

"Do it," he said harshly.

With a sob, and tears running down her cheeks, she slipped the last protective thread from her body.

For the first time in her adult life, 21 years old Eliza stood naked in front of a man. Not even Alan; her future husband had the pleasure of seeing her nude. They had kissed and petted but that was all that she allowed him. She is still a virgin, saving herself for the man who will be her husband.

The man did not touch her but his heart was pounding. She was a woman of beauty and what a body she possessed. He felt his penis hardened tremendously.

"Turn around, and place your hands behind you," he told her.

Eliza did as told. She felt him placing something on her wrist and she heard a click. She realized he had handcuffed her.

He led her back to her bed. He made her sit her with her legs spread apart and her knees bend back.

She closed her eyes, shutting out the reality that was about to unfold.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he commanded.

She kept her eyes shut.

Eliza gasped in pain as he felt his thumb and finger roughly tweaking her nipples. Her eyes opened wide. When she did so, he released his hold.

"Don't make me do that again," he said, stroking her hair. "Now, look at me."

Eliza saw him taking off his shirt. His chest was wide and hairy. When he removed his trousers and underwear, she blushed with shame and terror at the sight that confronted her. She could not imagine a person could look so unsightly. The raging thing was stiff and large between his thighs. He was hairy. Her throat was dry as she watched him stroking his phallus. As an after thought, she saw that his body and pubic hair streaked with grey. He heart was thumping wildly when she realized that the man was older than her father was.

In her distress and fear, she could not control herself as she released a spurt of piss onto the mattress underneath her.

The man saw her wetting and it made him want her even more. It made his need to ravish her grow with every second.

He climbed onto the bed and knelt between her spread thighs. Without a word, he held her head in the palms of his hand. His lips closed onto hers and he kissed her softness. He was gentle and than intense as his tongue invaded her mouth deeply.

Eliza could not resist him, as her hands were secure behind her back. He ravished her lips, sucking on her tongue as he explored her mouth. She gasped for breath when he released. He kissed her eyes, cheeks and ears, his tongue licking her, as he tasted her.

She felt his hands on her breasts, kneading them gently, his fingers and thumbs rolling her sensitive nipples. The tenderness of his hands, caressing her flesh unexpectedly made her cry out into his mouth. He felt her nipples responding to his touch, growing stiff and hard.

With a groan, the man lifted Eliza up to a kneeling position and his mouth closed onto her breasts, rasping and licking her flesh, finally clamping onto her nipples, sucking them like the wonderful projectiles that they were. Eliza cried out in innocent ecstasy as the sensitive nerve ends of her nipples sent erotic spasms to her centre.

His fingers stroked her centre, rubbing her clitoris. Eliza's body shook as his finger entered her vagina. Eliza knelt in front of him as he finger fucked her gently. Her eyes were open but glazed, her mouth gasping for air as he kept stroking his finger inside her, his mouth then suck on her nipples simultaneously.

He stopped stroking her and slowly brought her head towards his leaking penis. Eliza had already lost whatever fears she had, as her mind was swamp by the wonderful feelings that the taboo sex had affected her. Her lips touched the smooth softness of his penis head, wet with his sticky precum. Holding her head, he rubbed the liquid against her lips as she opened her mouth to receive him.

He groaned as Eliza sucked him. He controlled himself but still released two spurts of cum onto her tongue.

When Eliza lifted her mouth off him to catch her breath and swallowed his leaked sperm, he made her lie prone on her stomach.

His lust for her was overwhelming. He crept between her legs and pressed his face against the twin mounds of her swelling buttocks. His tongue licked the inside of the thighs. He tasted the flow of her juices. As he kissed, licked and sucked her nether regions, Eliza could only moan in surrender. He lifted her buttocks up to a kneeling position, and his tongue penetrated her vagina.

She cried out in submission as her muscles contracted against his tongue. Her body shivered as her nectar flowed into his mouth.

He knew she had her orgasm. He stroked her trembling back and whispered against her ear, "I'm going to fuck you now."

His words brought a shuddering reality to what had happened so far.

"Please, I beg you, don't, I'm getting married. I'm.....I've never made love yet," she stammered, she could not even say the word 'fuck'.

The man was dumbstruck. A virgin!!! It made his penis swell. Lurid thoughts played on his mind. "She can be carrying my baby," he fantasized.

He pushed her back on her stomach and lay on her back. She felt him brushing his turgid penis against her vagina.

"God, please don't," she sobbed. "I could be pregnant. If you have to, use a condom," she said in despair.

Even as she pleaded, she felt the slow pressure of his penetration. He held her cuffed hands in his and he entered her. She was so, so tight and as he inched inside her, he felt the barrier.

"This will hurt a bit, but I'll make it good for you." With that, he took her to womanhood.

Eliza cried out in sudden pain. She felt dirty and sinful.

He held her tightly in his arms, not moving as he allowed her to get used to his girth and the gradual subsiding pain.

When she breathed evenly, he stroked her hair, kissed her cheeks, licked her tears and slowly fucked her.

She felt his fullness and his body stiffened. He pushed himself as deep as he could inside her. He was hard and throbbing and the sudden feeling of wetness as she jerked uncontrollably as she came in fulfillment, accepting the stranger's sperm deep inside her.

Eliza did not know when the man left but he came inside her three more times that night. She also felt soreness in her anus. As she touched herself, there was stickiness on the crinkled hole.

She did not marry Alan.

Nine months and 12 days after that night in June, Eliza gave birth to a beautiful girl who looked like Salma Hayek.