Eliza Dushku Caught On Video Ch. 01

Story Info
Eliza Dushku's in serious trouble.
3.6k words
4.44
85k
27
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers

My name is Mike and I'm 26 and a guitar player in a band called "All request weekend" We do all requests so I pretty much know every song ever written with the exception of the classical stuff. I have the good fortune of working for one of the major movie studios as a technical advisor and kind of an all purpose production assistant, in other words if somebody doesn't show up I fill in and I make great money.

I was working on a movie called the New Guy and one of my dream girls was starring in it, Eliza Dushku so I was more than happy to get up and go to work every day just to see her. I was surprised at how friendly and polite she was to everyone cast and crew alike, it was a nice change compared to some of these young movie stars who think everyone is there to serve them.

My job was to work with the actors who were members of the band in the movie and we all had a lot of fun doing it, on breaks I would check over the equipment, guitars, bass keys etc. to make sure everything was OK.

One afternoon I was doing my check during lunch when I picked up a guitar and had started playing when one of the grips asked me if I new any Hendrix tunes, I ripped into Hey Joe and everybody on the crew really got into it. Everyday after that during lunch they all tried to stump me with some real obscure tunes and I said anyone who can stump me gets $50. Miss Dushku would always wave and kind of smile hello but never requested a song or actually talked to me until about a week later when she yelled out,

"Do you know Goldilox by Kings X?"

She stumped me so I went over and handed her a fifty dollar bill, she didn't want to take it. I told her a bets a bet and she said she'd take it on one condition that after they wrapped for the day I come by her trailer because she wanted to give me something so I nervously agreed!

Later that day as promised, I went to her trailer and as I approached I heard yelling and arguing. I stood out of sight and when the door opened I saw her driver walk out slamming the door behind him. I waited about 5 minutes not really knowing if I should knock on her door or just leave. Finally, I knocked. When she answered the door she was holding her cell phone and I could tell she'd been crying,

"If this was a bad time I could come back."

She pulled me into her trailer by the arm, threw me into a chair and continued her call. I was sitting there slightly confused when she asked, "I need a ride, do you have a car?"

Without hesitation I said, "I have a truck."

She rolled her eyes in response then resumed her conversation saying she was covered for now but she needed a new driver tomorrow and hung up. I stupidly asked if she was all right and she exploded, "Does it look like I'm fucking all right?"

She started to cry, I didn't know what to do so I stood up planning on leaving and when I did she ran to me and hugged me. I was initially surprised by her reaction but I threw caution to the wind put my arms around her and prayed she wouldn't freak out on me. I was relieved when she squeezed me tighter and we just stood there for a few minutes holding each other.

She never looked up until I kissed her lightly on top of the head then she looked at me with tears in her eyes and quietly said, "Please get me out of here" So that's exactly what I did.

We drove off the location at about 4:30pm and I asked where she wanted to go, but as I was asking the question I remembered I had a gig that night in Burbank and I needed to pick up my guitar at the repair shop.

I nervously asked if it was all right if I made a quick stop and she just nodded never looking at me. I called Lou and told him to be outside in 10 minutes with my guitar and not to ask any questions.

10 minutes later we pulled up in front of Lou's music and he was waiting out front with a puzzled look on his face I got out and he asked, “What’s up?"

I just nodded to my passenger, not getting it Lou just stared at me like I as nuts. Miss Dushku turned looked out the window at me and said, “We really need to go."

I told Lou I'd settle up with him next time I saw him, then got in and said OK Miss Dushku where do you want to go and without hesitation she said, "With you but it’s not what you think, I just need a friend right now and a quiet place. Oh, and please call me Eliza."

Handing her my cell phone I asked, "Do you need to call anyone, family, agent, boyfriend?"

“No.” Was all she said.

Hesitantly I brought up the next topic, "I have a problem I'm not going home I have a gig tonight at 11:00 and I have to be at the club to set up and do a sound check at 5:00."

Finally a smile came to that beautiful face, "Can I go with you and watch? I promise I'll be good." She sounded like a little girl; I just laughed and nodded yes.

"Is there was a hotel near the club" She asked.

"There's a Hyatt half a block away."

"Excellent" Was her reply and as we passed it I pointed it out to her.

We got to Jakes about 5:15, the guys were already unloading. I got out and came around to open the door for her and she said, "Give me the keys."

I stared at her, "What?"

"Your keys can I have them please?" She just grabbed them out of my hand kissed me on the cheek and told me she'd be back in an hour and drove off.

Bill, my Bass player asked, "Who's the hells driving your truck?"

"Eliza Dushku" I answered. He laughed told me I was full of shit and that I needed professional help, the guys were tired of me constantly talking about her.

At 6:45 we were done setting up and we were playing an old Cream song when the door opened the sun blasted in blinding us all and while we were squinting to see who it was I heard Jake the owner yell, "we don't open until 9!"

I stopped playing as did the rest of the guys and I heard a sweet voice say, "I'm with Mike the guitar player."

Jake waved to her and in she walked. "I'm Jake this is my place, can I get you anything?"

Eliza said, "A coke would be nice."

Jake poured her one and handed it over the bar to her, when she put a Twenty on the bar he pushed it back saying "Your money's no good here, Mikeys like family, what’s your name darlin?"

"I'm Eliza.” And then she thanked him for the drink and headed toward the stage. When she reached the table nearest us she grabbed a chair spun it around and sat straddling it seductively. I couldn't even remember what song we were playing, I was totally mesmerized by this girl.

I couldn't wait for that fucking song to end and when it did our audience of one clapped and whistled, so we all walked over to her. I introduced her to the guys who were just staring at her in dumb amazement with their mouths hanging open at which point she smiled and said in her best Bella Lugosi voice, "On the count of three I'm going to snap my fingers and you will all come out of your trance.” A few seconds later she snapped they blinked, we all laughed like hell and they quickly vacated the area and left us alone.

I immediately noticed that she'd showered and changed, looking beautiful in skin tight jeans, cowboy boots and a leather vest with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. I was getting a hard on just standing there, she was at eye level with the bulge so I didn't try to hide it. Strangely the thing that made me so horny was how great she smelled, when I asked her what she was wearing she looked at me and said, "It’s a secret but if you’re real good I'll tell you later."

She stood up smiled at me and asked, “You done?"

I just nodded yes and she said great lets go. I asked her what the hell was going on and she just grabbed my hand and said, "Don’t worry about it."

I nodded to Jake who just smiled at me. Then he took Eliza's hand kissed it gently said it was a pleasure to meet you young lady, she said likewise kind sir!

She virtually dragged me out the door to my truck and jumped in the driver’s seat, at this point the guys were just staring at me and Bill yelled out, "Hey lover boy we go on at 11."

Eliza yelled back, "Don't worry he'll be back, I promise." I got in closed the door and asked her again what the hell was going on, "I got us a suite at the Hyatt, you gotta a problem with that?" She quickly replied.

NO, was the best I could come up with so I just shut up and smiled like a kid on Christmas morning.

Needless to say, I was totally confused, here I was with my dream girl a girl I had Jerked off too a thousand times and I'm going to her suite at the Hyatt and she's driving me there in my truck, go figure.

The suite was un-fucking believable; hot tub, two bedrooms, sitting room, big screen TV, the works, was I in heaven or was this a dream? Then when she grabbed my hand from behind I knew it wasn't a dream.

Eliza said that she needed to talk to me as we sat on the couch. I asked her what the hell was going on and she started to cry, when I reached for her she pulled away and I froze not knowing what to do.

She looked up and told me she was in trouble and needed help and she didn't know who she could trust. I told her to calm down and tell me what's going on and she did.

The guy who stormed out of her trailer was her driver/bodyguard now EX driver /bodyguard and he had planted a video camera in her trailer and he had her on tape masturbating with a dildo and he also caught her getting her pussy eaten.

I said, "The guy you were with who was he?"

She screamed at me, "It was a SHE not HE OK!"

"OH you’re a lesbian?" I asked, a little dumbly.

"NO" She screamed cutting me off, “let me finish.”

"I like my assistant Kerry a lot, we're very close and one night after a fucked up day I was wasted mentally so we killed a bottle of wine, actually it was 2 bottles and then one thing led to another and we......you know."

I put my hand up to indicate I had heard enough, even though I was dying for the details, then she continued.

"Look when I'm doing a movie I'm under a lot of pressure and sex relieves the tension it helps bleed off the stress OK! Sex helps me sleep, it relaxes me and that's why I masturbate you Asshole!"

Then she hung her head down like a kid who'd just disappointed a parent and I said, "Eliza I'm not judging you, but if you want my help I need to know what happened, that's all."

She started crying again and crawled over to me put her arms around me and said she was sorry but she didn't know what to do or who to trust and she was afraid if the tape got out it would ruin her. I hugged her and got her calmed down.

After a few minutes I asked, "OK what does this guy want?"

"$500,000" Was her reply.

What a scumbag I thought, "do you have that kind of cash" I can get it she replied. I said I needed to make a call and she freaked out, "Please don't call the cops" She begged.

I said, "No cops, My brother he can help you, trust me."

Eliza looked into my eyes and said, "I don't know why, but I do trust you" So I made the call.

My brother Danny is an ex cop and he knows a lot of people. When I said I needed his help and gave him the short version he was at the door in 20 minutes. Danny is 14 years my senior and when my parents died in a car crash he raised my little sister and I. He's always been there for us no matter what and I really needed him now.

At 8:05, Danny sat down on the couch and crude as he is he said is this the babe you been wackin off too for the last year? I wanted to crawl under the couch but Eliza just smiled at me and said she was flattered. I wanted to kill Danny but now was not the time.

He got all the info on the guy Eliza could give him while trying to keep her calm then he called Cosmo. This guy was the ultimate computer geek and he could find out anything about anybody. 20 minutes had passed and Danny's cell rang. Cosmo had tons of dirt on this scumbag Alesworth including his rap sheet. An ex-con, a grifter a scam artist with a penchant for violence. As soon as Danny heard that he told me to call Ox and get him over here.

Eliza screamed, "Who’s Ox, people can't know about this.....if anyone finds out....oh god!"

Danny grabbed her by the shoulders and kind of shook her gently back to reality. She apologized for her outburst. He looked at me and said “get her a drink and order some coffee, a lot of coffee and some food.” Then he looked at Eliza and said "How about a Pizza" In that Ted Knight Caddy Shack voice and scratched her on head like the judge did to Noonan in that scene.

My brothers’ such an asshole sometimes but he always knows how to put people at ease in pressure situations. Danny smiled at Eliza, she smiled back, then got up and went into the other room to wash her face.

While Eliza was out of the room Danny said “This is bad, the guy was a real animal but the good thing is guys like this were usually predictable and that made it easier.”

There was a knock at the door. Danny said "Answer that, it must be the OX."

Ox is about 6"5 265 lbs of solid muscle and is scary looking with silver gray hair piercing blue eyes. You know the kind that look right through you- but he's the best bodyguard that ever lived. An Ex cop, of course now a professional bodyguard.

Eliza walked into the room and stopped dead in her tracks, starting to back up. I ran to her and walked her over to the OX. She stared up at him so I said, “You know his father Jake from the club.” Ox smiled and said hello, Eliza just nodded.

I looked at my watch and it hit me… it was 10:00 I had to be at the club in an hour. I asked Eliza for my keys and she began to panic, "You can't leave me here alone tonight."

"You won't be alone, Ox will be here." I reassured her.

Ox said, "Eliza everything's going to be Ok, I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

Eliza stared up at him, then she started to relax knowing this guy meant every word he said. I told her I'd be back right after the gig.

"Michael your bag is by the door, I had them bring it up for you." I thanked her, grabbed it and ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

I stood there under the water, still wondering if all this was real. A shiver ran down my spine as the bathroom door opened and a cold breeze hit me. When I opened the shower door I saw Eliza sitting on the chair in front of the dressing table staring at herself in the mirror.

A few minutes later I turned off the water and opened the door slightly looking for Eliza, but she was gone. I stepped out a few seconds later, dripping wet looking for the towel I had hung on the shower door rail when it appeared from behind me. As I took the towel I turned and Eliza was standing there looking at me, I just stood there naked and wet staring back at her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, “Promise me you are coming back."

I wrapped the towel around my waist and pulled her close, put my finger under her chin to tilt her head up and lightly kissed her. I promised her I'd be back; when I started to pull away she pulled me back to her and kissed me passionately, thrusting her hot tongue into my mouth. It was at this point I was pretty sure this wasn't a dream, but if it was, god help the person who wakes me up.

We kissed for a few minutes, then she reached down and yanked the towel from my waist quickly grabbing my rapidly expanding cock in her hand and started gently jacking me while maintaining the kiss.

Before I knew what was going on, our lips parted and she dropped to her knees. In one swift motion, she swallowed my entire 7 inch cock. When I felt it hit the back of her throat she squeezed my balls; at that point I almost blew my load and as I looked down, she pulled my cock from her mouth and said, "I want you to fuck my mouth NOW like your going to fuck my pussy later."

Needing no further encouragement that's exactly what I did. I leaned back, held her head and fucked that beautiful mouth trying to hold off as long as I could. When she began to moan around my cock I realized her hand was between her legs and she was rubbing herself to an orgasm. At that point I lost it and when I moaned I was about to come she pulled my cock out of her mouth and purred, "OH YUMMY, THATS WHAT I NEED."

She aimed my throbbing dick at her open mouth, now jacking it with both her tiny hands. Seconds later, I felt my balls tighten and the first stream of come shot out so hard it actually hurt, it missed her mouth and landed on her cheek so she giggled. My second spurt hit the target then she swallowed my cock right down to my balls, swallowing every drop of cum and not releasing it until I was totally drained and going soft.

When she stood up I fell back against the sink, my legs like rubber. She pushed a hand into her open jeans as if she was looking for something then she stuck her fingers into my waiting mouth, giving me my first but hopefully not my last taste of her. I sucked her fingers clean while she wiped my cum from her cheek and onto her tongue, savoring it like a rare delicacy.

When she pulled her fingers from my mouth she replaced them with her tongue and her kiss was wonderful with both of our juices mixed together. Pulling away she said, "Your going to be late its quarter to 11."

Then she kissed me lightly and said, "I really needed that."

"So did I and I can't wait to return the favor." I'd never wanted anyone as bad as I wanted her, I hated to leave her but I had to.

She looked at me with an evil twinkle in her eye and purred, "You’ll be sorry you said that." Eliza winked at me as she walked out of the bathroom, and I knew I was in trouble.

When I came out Ox and Danny were staring at me, "Be careful Mikey I know she's your dream girl, but now is not the time. She's trouble and she's way out of your league pal."

"I'm a big boy Danny and I know what I'm doing."

Danny was quick with his reply, "OK, but don't say I didn't warn you lover boy."

I was pissed at him; why couldn't he just let me live my life the way I wanted to!

Danny told Ox not to let anyone in and he'd be back in the morning. Ox had taken his jacket off and his Beretta looked like a kid’s toy in his huge hands when he took it out of his belt and put it on the table. I was just staring at him, but when he noticed me, he just smiled. "Don't worry Mikey boy I won't let anything happen to that little lady, I promise."

I knew Eliza was in good hands Ox was like another big brother to me and his word was gold.

Stay tuned for part 2

Bgibbons
Bgibbons
42 Followers