Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuunnnnhh... Unnnnhhhh..." Oh Fuck yeah. Mission most definitely accomplished.

"Unnnhhh... Fuck you have a big cock!"

"Nice tit-suh." Eliza was spared from having to answer by the arrival of Tereza.

"Eliška are you having a good time with Adam?"

Adam? Is Adam a Czech name? And just how often does Tereza come here that she knows all the guys by name? Although, if things were different, Eliza could imagine herself being a repeat customer if there was a place like this back home. Especially if the guys there were equally as gifted.

"Uuuunnnnnnhhhh..." It wasn't much of answer but it would have to do.

Tereza stayed by Eliza's left side and started to move her hands over the brunette's body much the same way she had earlier. Eliza's breasts were swaying nicely as she bounced up and down and the dark-haired girl reached under her body to squeeze them, getting another groan of pleasure as a result. With her left hand on Eliza's tit Tereza started to caress the shorter girl's back with her right, working her way lower and lower until she was grabbing the firmer flesh of the brunette's ass.

When she felt her friend's hand cupping her butt cheek Eliza decided it was time to let Adam do some of the work. If he was anything like his stripper friends she was confident she wouldn't be disappointed. But, much to Eliza's surprise, Adam did not start to jackhammer his dick home when she stopped moving on top of him. It's not that he wasn't moving at all, or even that he wasn't driving his hips upward at a good clip, he just wasn't going as fast as Eliza had expected. Of course if Eliza had seen Tereza move her hand quickly down to give the performer's balls a gentle squeeze before returning it to the sexpot's rump, or even the look the dark-haired girl had given the man, she might have understood better. But she didn't see either event and as a result did not know there was good reason for Adam to proceed at a slower pace than his co-workers. Tereza wanted it that way. As usual, she had something in mind for her American friend.

Slower than expected or not, Adam's pace was still enough to keep Eliza a happy girl. After all, it wasn't how fast he went that made his manhood one of the biggest in Eliza's experience, it was nature. Speed, or lack thereof, wasn't going to change that. And if Adam didn't fuck her as fast or hard as she thought he would it was no matter. Eliza would be back in the driver's seat soon enough. And then she would go as fast as she pleased. Meanwhile she would enjoy the more leisurely rate, and the longer trip to her climax that would mean.

However, Eliza's assessment of the situation did not include the finger she now felt probing her asshole. Oh Fuck! Mmmm. Do it! Do it!

Eliza had had fingers in her ass before. Both male and female. She'd also had dicks and tongues and dildos and vibrators and beads. And the occasional butt plug. She enjoyed it. Probably more than the next girl. And she'd even had some of the above while having her pussy stuffed by some of the other above objects. What she had not ever experienced, until now, was having a finger or fingers in her ass while she was fucking a guy. Not ever.

By itself... Tereza worked another finger in... themselves the dark-haired girl's fingers would have been no problem. None at all. Tereza's hand was every bit as slender as the rest of her. But combined with Adam's sizable prick, the two... "Uunnnhhhh...", the three fingers now in her ass were, not a problem, but they did serve to make Eliza feel fuller than she ever had before. It was an incredible sensation. Suddenly the brown-eyed hottie didn't mind that Adam was fucking her at a reduced pace.

"Mmm Eliška, you are so tight! I cannot fit any more!"

More! Shit. Why don't you hop on a log while I shove a fist in your ass and we'll see about more lady! It wasn't a complaint, the combination of fingers and cock felt wonderful, Eliza just didn't think she could handle any more. Not yet anyway. Give her a few minutes and then see. The sudden absence as Tereza pulled her fingers out left Eliza nearly breathless.

"Nnnuuhhhh." Okay, now that was a complaint. Eliza may not have been ready for Tereza to try to add another digit but that didn't mean she wanted the dark-haired girl to abandon her completely.

"OH FUCKKKK!!!!"

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Did she...?

The new pair of male hands now grasping Eliza by the hips was her answer. For the first time in her life the wavy-haired girl had one cock in her pussy and one cock in her ass.

Eliza was being dp'd.

Breathless for real now Eliza closed her eyes and practically collapsed on top of Adam, the only thing keeping her even partially upright being the pair of hands holding her at the hips. The club, up to this point a virtual symphony of discordant noises, from the music still blaring from the sound system to the conversations and on to the grunts, groans, moans and cries of the men and women around her, completely disappeared, her personal universe shrinking, until it was only a rod in her pussy and another one in her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Eliza's breath returned in one long heartfelt moan of exquisite pleasure.

At first the only penis that moved inside her was the one in Eliza's back door, but when she began to breathe again Adam started lifting his pelvis once more, thrusting his unit up into her cunt, his hips moving in counterpoint to the thrusts of the man behind her. Now this was what Eliza would call a threesome.

"OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH!!"

It was the dick in her ass that Eliza was keeping time with, her moans coinciding with each slap of, who was that anyway? It didn't matter. Whoever it was he had a dick the size of a bowling pin. Eliza decided it was probably the MC.

Slap "OHH!" Slap "OHH!" Slap "OHH!"

"Mmm Eliška, do you like the way Filip is fucking you in the ass?"

Get the fuck outta here! Filip?!? No fucking way! This guy's dick has got to be at least twice as thick as Filip's! Eliza lifted her head from where it had fallen against Adam's chest and turned to look over her shoulder. To find Filip's grinning face mere inches away. Fuck! It is Filip! Eliza got her hands underneath her and lifted her upper body off of Adam until she was once again upright. She was still sandwiched between the two men of course, but at least now she was supporting her own weight on her hands and knees and not using Adam's chest as a cushion. This, in turn, gave the former Luchador more freedom to move and he started to thrust his hips faster, his shaft plunging in and out of Eliza's snatch more rapidly than at any time since she'd mounted him.

"Unnnnhhhh... Unnnnnhhhhhh... Unnnnnhhhhhh..."

The increased pace of the pole in Eliza's twat was soon met by an acceleration in speed from the prick in her ass, but the two members were no longer working in tandem, one unit sliding into her as the other slipped out. Instead, over time, Adam and Filip went from alternating thrusts to coordinated plunges, until, eventually, they were both driving their cocks into Eliza's body at the same time.

"UnnnnNNNNHHHHHH!!"

If the two men had started off pumping her pussy and ass together there would have been no way Eliza could have handled it. She was getting intense pleasure from the double penetration, more than she ever could have imagined, but it was equal part intense and equal part pleasure. Starting off with both men entering their chosen hole simultaneously would have tipped the scales towards intense. And while Eliza most likely would have eventually recovered, the balance shifting from a feeling of being stretched to the limit to a feeling of pleasure from being filled more than ever before, it would have been touch and go at the start. By starting off separately, the pair, and this was by Tereza's intent, kept the intensity of the experience at a reasonable level so that shift of balance over to pleasure could occur much sooner. And as the level of pleasure increased so too did the volume of Eliza's cries.

"Unnnhhhhhh, unnnhhhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. OhhhHHHH. OhhhHHHH. OhhHHHHHH! OhhHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH!!"

Back in her original position on top of Adam, but with the one rather significant change, Eliza was also starting to take in more of her surroundings again. Not surprisingly the first thing she noticed that wasn't related to the two dicks persistently probing her orifices were Tereza's hands, the right still roaming her back while the left had resumed its place squeezing her tits. The next thing she became aware of was a shriek of surprise that may or may not have been her name. She looked behind her and to her right to find Brigitta, bent over the stage while the MC pounded her from behind, staring at her with her mouth open and her eyes wide. As she watched the redhead turned to the MC and said something and a second later he pulled out and the pair moved up the stage, stopping when they were right next to Eliza. The MC didn't even wait for Brigitta to bend over before he was back inside her.

"Eliza... Ooooffff... Eliza..."

Brigitta was unable to get anything else out as every time she opened her mouth to speak the MC slammed his dick home again, cutting her off before she started. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Eliza knew what the German girl was going to say, and she didn't have the breath to spare to respond to her friend anyway. The MC might have the biggest joint in the place but Eliza had to deal with two of them, answering questions was not on the menu for the time being.

And the final thing that Eliza became conscious of, didn't really have anything to do with her surroundings, but was more internal. After 40 plus minutes of almost continuous fucking, with multiple partners, and the hands, tongues, dicks and pussies related to, Eliza, not for the first time in those 40 minutes but this time she was determined to see it through to the end, started to feel the beginnings of a climax. It hadn't been all that long since her orgasm courtesy of Tereza back in the office, somewhat over an hour, but after seven weeks of doing without, one climax, no matter how good, just wasn't enough to satisfy the brown-haired sexpot. But this time, and in a way again courtesy of Tereza, because of the nearly continuous fucking, not to mention the crowd of women watching her throughout, but even more importantly because of the unique situation she found herself in, was going to be epic. All she required was for the two men to keep doing exactly what they were doing, and, just as long as nothing changed, she'd be on her way.

Nothing changed. Nothing changed. Like a roller coaster climbing towards its highest point, Eliza could feel the excitement building, ratcheting upwards with every united stroke of the cocks inside her. A minute passed and still nothing changed. Eliza's neck and face were flushed and her eyes were closed again. Two minutes passed and the brown-eyed girl's face started to contort in pleasure. Three minutes and Eliza's right hand was moving back and forth on Adam's chest. Four minutes. Five. Still the two men plunged in and out of her, perfectly synchronized, showing no signs of stopping, taking the sexy brunette to an orgasmic plateau and holding her there. Eliza's movements were now more demanding, practically urgent, and she clasped Adam's upper arm with her left hand to support her weight while her right moved rapidly up and down his torso. She dug her fingertips into him, leaving multiple marks, but neither of them cared, or even noticed. She was close. So so close. All she needed was that one last motion, the last action, and she would have her release.

In a move that might appear instinctual, but was actually learned from experience, Eliza started to force her body up and down and side to side, searching, searching, searching...

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! OH! OH! OH! OH!! OH!! OH GOD!! I'M CUMMING!! UNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Eliza cried out as her climax arrived and she started to grip Adam's arms tightly, as if she wanted to prevent him from moving. But both he and Filip continued to pump their dicks in and out of her, prolonging the waves of pleasure that were rolling over her and causing her entire body to quiver in satisfaction.

When her orgasm had mostly ended Eliza again collapsed on top of Adam, her stamina finally depleted. She didn't get to stay that way for long however, as first Filip then Adam pulled out of her, the latter rolling her onto her back as he rose to his feet. Knowing what was coming Eliza forced herself up onto her knees as the two men ripped off their rubbers and stood in front of her. A motion to her left distracted her for a moment and Eliza turned to face it, seeing the MC pull out of Brigitta as he pulled his own condom off his shaft. Unfortunately, the diversion left Eliza facing in the wrong direction as Filip started to cum, his first spurts catching her on her right cheek and the corner of her mouth. Instinctively, she turned to meet this wet attack to her flank only to have Adam start to ejaculate onto her forehead and the bridge of her nose. Never having been in a situation like that before Eliza surprised herself as she remained relatively still, allowing the two men to finish cumming on her face. A unique ending to a most definitely unique affair.

The wavy-haired girl stayed as she was for a few seconds even after Adam and Filip had shot their loads all over her. Partly because she didn't know what to do next and partly because she really didn't know if the two men were actually finished. Her left eye was closed tightly, practically pasted shut by the cum dripping down from her forehead. Luckily for her help was on the way.

"Oh Eliza..." there was sympathy in Brigitta's voice but she also could not help but laugh at the image of her friend covered in cum, "Let me help you with that."

Expecting that help to arrive in the form of a towel it was Eliza's turn to laugh when Brigitta started to lick the cum from her face.

Only to have her left side plastered as the MC, having followed Brigitta, started to drop his load on both of them.

Oh Shit! I think I've just been bukkaked!

"Tomáš! Co to děláš?!?"

It sounded like Tereza was scolding the MC, at least it did at the beginning. But the dark-haired girl, just like Brigitta before her, was unable to keep from laughing, somewhat diminishing the effect. Not that it would have mattered to Tomáš. His response to Tereza didn't sound the least bit remorseful.

"Co? Byl jsem prostě dělat věci ještě."

Still chuckling, Tereza made a clucking noise at the large man then bent down to help Eliza and Brigitta to their feet. "Come Eliška, we must get you cleaned up. Look! That silly man got you in the hair!"

***

When Tereza helped the pair off the stage and started to lead them down the hallway at the front of the club Eliza thought that they were once again heading for the men's bathroom. But Tereza's idea of cleaning up was a bit more conventional than Brigitta's, involving, instead of licking the cum off her face, an actual shower. There were a couple of showers in the club, but the one the dark-haired girl led the pair to was back in the office where she and Eliza first got to know each other.

Already fully nude for the most part, the ladies didn't have to remove anything but their shoes before squeezing into the stall and turning on the water. Eliza was treated to the rare pleasure of having to do nothing but stand under the warm water while the other two girls soaped her body and washed her hair. Actually it was a good thing that the pair was there to do that for her. Eliza was still enjoying the fallout from her massive orgasm, both the lingering afterglow and the near total fatigue. A fatigue that was already starting to lift thanks to the shower and the hands caressing her body.

First Eliza and then Brigitta took their turn in the middle of the stream of water, followed lastly by Tereza, who had somehow managed not to get splattered by cum. The whole thing was a surprisingly quiet event, little more than appreciate moans as the girls took pains to keep their touch from becoming ticklish, or arousing. But they were women, so staying silent for any real length of time just wasn't in the cards.

By the time the shower was ending, and they were just starting to dry themselves off, Eliza and Brigitta were already starting to talk about their experiences out in the club. That was when Filip walked in, carrying several of the white robes similar to, but of a smaller size, the one he was wearing but had neglected to close.

Tereza took the robes from Filip's hands and laid them across the back of a nearby chair then turned back to the stripper as if waiting for something else. When it became obvious that he had nothing else she started to scold him in Czech, sending him away to get whatever it was she had expected him to have all along. Filip accepted the lecture good-naturedly turning to go and do what Tereza wanted. But not before he took a long look at both Eliza and Brigitta's still naked bodies and then, with his knees spread wide and in a slight crouch, grabbed his cock and started to shake it at them. It was an obscene gesture that at any other time in any other place and coming from someone else probably would have disgusted the pair, but there and then and from the man that was apparently the class clown among the performers it could only be met with laughter. Even from the supposedly angry Tereza.

"Mmm take that away! It is too small to be of any use to us now!"

Even though he probably didn't understand what she was saying Filip did as instructed, giving the nude women a big grin as he left. Eliza smiled back at him then looked over to Tereza, pleased to see that she was smiling at the stripper as well.

"So what was that all about?"

The dark-haired girl turned to face Eliza, the smile still on her face, "Hmm? Oh. That foolish man was to bring your clothing here. He forgot so I sent him back to get it."

"Oh Tereza, you didn't have to do that!" Eliza exchanged a quick glance with Brigitta, continuing when she saw her friend agreed, "We can do it. Really. We don't want to impose. Besides, shouldn't we be getting out of here?"

Now Tereza was puzzled and she looked from Eliza to Brigitta and back again, "Why?"

Eliza's turn to be confused, "Because, um, isn't this someone's office? What if he comes back?"

Tereza went from puzzled to amused as comprehension dawned, "Yes? This is my brother's office."

"Your brother!!"

"Yes? Why not? He owns this club. He and Filip."

If Eliza was surprised that Tereza would speak to an owner of the club the way she did to Filip, even if her brother was the other owner, it paled in comparison to the shock she was feeling as something else became evident to her, "Sonuvabitch!" All eyes were on her as she looked up at Tereza, "You're a Ringer!"

***

It took some time for Eliza to explain what she meant to her friends. Even Brigitta, whose grasp of English was truly impressive, was not familiar with the word the way Eliza had used it. But once she explained it, and made it clear that she wasn't angry over the mild deception, Tereza just shrugged and smiled, admitting that it was her job to help get the audience in the mood. And get some members, that might otherwise be a little reluctant, to shed their inhibitions and really get into the swing of things. Those weren't the Czech girl's exact words of course, but they did describe her role in things. And, as it had turned out, where Eliza was concerned the dark-haired girl had performed her part to perfection. Something the American actress could not help but admire. After all, Tereza was, in a way, acting.

Discussing Tereza's subterfuge got the girls back on the topic of their recent exploits out in the club. As it turned out Brigitta hadn't been with as many of the performers as Eliza, but she had been with Tomáš for a good portion of the time. She confirmed Eliza's suspicion that fucking the large man was an eye-popping encounter. But she was quick to add that as large as Tomáš was he still didn't compare to the combined size of the two men Eliza had taken on. The mixture of envy and trepidation in her voice was apparent and Eliza could not help but feel a little self-satisfied at what she had done. Granted she didn't exactly set out to do anything, Tereza had arranged it all without Eliza's knowledge, but she had gone through with it without flinching and therefore felt entitled to a little preening.

1...456789